Professor Romanoff

By freromanoff

After you've broken up with your boyfriend you definitely need a distraction. And the distraction you need co... More

A/N
"that fucking asshole"
Miss Romanoff
Tutoring
meeting the avengers
unprofessional
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 20

2.5K 65 33
By freromanoff

When I open my eyes again I am in jail.

Or at least something that looks like it.

There is a man standing before my cell, watching every movement I make. I shake my head in confusion. 'What happened? Where am I?'

'Slut,' he hisses, before spitting before my feet. I quickly take a step back, shaken. 'What are you talking about?'

He doesn't say another word. I cough, feeling absolutely miserable. I lay down on the dirty bed, looking up to the ceiling. It is all just white, except for the spider hanging on there. I shiver.

'I don't understand what is happening. Please tell me what is happening.'

He doesn't respond, and just keeps standing with his back facing me.

'I demand a lawyer,' I say. He turns around.

'Whores like you don't deserve lawyers.'

'Yeah but you are going to give me one anyway, cause that is the American system and those are my rights.'

He scoffs. 'Where you are now there is no justice system. Now shut your mouth little bitch before I beat it shut.'

I blink a few times. 'What? Of course there is a justice system. You are talking bullshit.'

He turns around, so that he is facing me again. 'I don't think so. Do you even have money for a lawyer? No, I didn't think so. Should've stayed with your little Avenger girlfriend.'

I close my eyes for a second, thinking about Natasha and my eyes travel to the necklace she gave me.

It's gone.

I grab my neck with my hand, panicking looking for it. The man before my cell chuckles humorlessly.

'Can't find your necklace?'

I close my eyes. Shit. Well, I suppose I wouldn't have called her anyway. I can't let her have that kind of power over me again, now that I've just gone free. I mean, define freedom, but at least I have basic human rights now?

The man suddenly nods his head respectfully as sir Thorne appears in sight. He narrows his eyes at the sight of me.

'Scum,' he comments. 'Are you missing your privileges already miss Y/L/N?'

'Let me out of here. We are in America and it is my right to get a lawyer.'

'We are not in America, darling, and you certainly are not going to get a lawyer.'

I frown. 'What do you mean we are not in America?'

He laughs, a cold laugh. 'You really thought I would just hand you over to the government? Naive.'

'Where am I,' I ask in a panicked voice. 'What the hell happened?!'

'That's not for you to know.

I roll my eyes, reaching again for the necklace that isn't there anymore.

'Jake was just like you.'

He stiffens. 'I realise that, miss Y/L/N. The only difference is that he made absolutely horrific choices in women.'

'What about you?' I reply. 'Didn't you divorce like five times?'

He steps a bit closer to the cell, fixing his suit. 'You can talk all that you want, but believe me, at the end of the day you will be begging for forgiveness.'

I step back. 'I don't know what you mean.'

He chuckles dryly, when suddenly a man appears in sight.

'Dreykov wants to see her.'

Sir Thorne nods. 'Well, Y/N. Seems like your torture will come a lot sooner than expected.'

The enormous doors open. I look up, to the high ceiling and then to before me, where, behind a desk, an old man is sitting. He is short and has even shorter grey hair and black glasses.

'So you are the girl.'

He pauses for a second, before smiling.

'I already know you are. I have been watching you for quite some time.'

You have got to be kidding me.

'Another stalker?!'

'Ah, yes. Another. My Natalia has been watching you for quite some time, hasn't she?'

'She's not here,' I mumble. 'If she is who you are looking for.'

'I know she isn't. But she is going to be. I am counting on it.'

I laugh humorlessly. 'Oh, please. She is not going to be here. She left me alone. I asked her to.'

'You did,' he says, a smug smile on his face. 'But do you really think she wouldn't know you are kidnapped? She is a spy, dear. She'll never let you fully go out of her sight.'

'She promised me she would.'

'That cute little necklace she gave you? It has a tracker in it. She'll be here. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I assure you she will come.'

'Why would she wait?'

He fixes his glasses.

'Because she loves you and you broke her heart.'

I stiffen.

'Of course that doesn't mean she loves you any less. It just means it will probably take that news a bit longer to arrive, because she doesn't want to think about you.'

'She is going to kill you.'

'She thought she did. Twice. But, turns out, I am invincible.'

'What do you mean?'

'If you don't see a body they are not dead.'

He smiles a cruel smile.

'I hope she will bring her cute, little sister.'

'Yelena?' I ask. 'Why? What do you even have to do with Natasha?'

'I am the man that raised her. I made her who she is.'

'You are her dad?!'

I step backwards.

'Not exactly, but I did raise her.'

The memories come flooding back, every time Natasha or Yelena has told me something about their past.

'You abused them.'

He shrugs. 'That's what they call it?'

I turn around and close my eyes. 'You can't be fucking serious. You are a monster.'

I hear him walking towards me. Suddenly he roughly grabs my head and turns me towards him, so I can look at him. He has a cold, cruel look in his eyes.

'I saved you from the monster. Sir Thorne won't get his way with you.'

I sigh in relief. That is nice.

'Yet. First you are going to have a bit of fun with the other girls of your age here. And tonight, when they have all been chained to their beds, sir Thorne will come for you and take you to his torture room and there he can have his fun. After all, he does need someone to take his anger out on after Jake died.'

'I didn't kill Jake,' is the first thing I manage to say.

'You orchestrated it, dear. Maybe that's even worse.'

He lets me go and turns around, walking to his desk, where he presses a button. Within five seconds two men are standing inside of the room, nodding at him respectfully. 'Sir.'

'Bring her to the others.'

The men release me and push me through a door. I look up. There are about twenty girls of my age there, all in suits and guns in their hands. They are training.

'Widows,' someone speaks, coldly.

Dreykov.

'She will train with you today. She is incapable but don't let that stop you from trying your absolute best. Don't worry about hurting her, but don't kill her until further orders.'

They are all just staring at me emotionlessly.

'Don't let my presence stop you from continuing.'

Dreykov makes some kind of motion with his hand. 'Who wants to train with her first?'

A girl steps forward, her eyes fixated on me.

'Elina,' Dreykov says. 'If I am correct, I killed your training partner a few days ago, right?'

'Yes, sir,' she says.

'Then it is a good thing this girl is here, isn't it?'

'Yes, sir.'

He makes a motion with his hand. 'I said, continue.'

The girl makes her way over to me. I chuckle nervously. 'What are we going to do? Like a bit of training?'

Before I can blink my legs are swept out under me. I fall on my back with a grunt. Before I can roll away the girl jumps on me and puts her arm around my throat, so that I am slowly choking. I gasp as I can't get anymore air and start tapping her arm quickly.

'That's enough!' I say, panicked. 'Enough! I can't breathe!'

The girl fastens her grip around my throat. I am starting to see black creeping in my vision. The other girl, Elina, looks to Dreykov for approval.

'Amusing,' he mumbles. 'Let her go.'

Within a second her arm is gone and I gasp for air, rubbing my throat.

'What the hell was that?! I tapped your arm, that's the stop signal right!'

'There is no stop signal,' she says, with a cold voice. 'You live or you die. No in between.'

I look at Dreykov. 'Come on, that is so not fair!'

'Again,' he chuckles.

The girl starts moving towards me.

I run.

I can't move my body without feeling pain. It is everywhere, and the few places it isn't are just numb. I am laying on a bed, if you could even call it a bed, seeing as it's literally rock hard. Besides that I am literally chained to it, as some sort of animal. The only thing I see when I look around is endless rows of beds, all with girls on it. It looks like it is based on age. Right to me are girls my age, or older, but I don't even want to look to my left. The few beds I saw made me want to throw up. The girls laying in them were all so young. They couldn't have been any older than eight. On some of their mattresses was blood that should be cleaned up but obviously isn't.
I hear footsteps coming towards me. I turn my head around, so that I can see who it is.

Sir Thorne.

And he does not look happy.

'You are very lucky, Y/N,' he says. 'I will not torture you tonight nor the night following. Dreykov has a little plan for you.'

'What kind of plan?' I ask, alarmed.

He steps aside to reveal three muscular men, who start to walk towards me.

'This doesn't seem like fun,' I mumble.

Sir Thorne smiles a cruel smile.

'It will be.'

That's the last thing I hear, before I am, once again, injected and everything goes dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.2K 26
A story about y/n x Natasha Romanoff! Y/n is a 20 year old girl that hates university not only she doesn't behave in class, she also likes to make a...
183 1 20
AND IT CONTINUES Natasha Romanoff x Female Reader
114K 2.6K 42
just a little N.R. x Y/N Stark fanfiction "You just wanna stare at her for the rest of the evening or will you actually go over and talk to her?" "Y...
16.4K 490 40
Natasha Romanoff / Fem reader not so slow burn. Y/n has been through it. She deserves a break and its about time she focuses on what she wants. She's...