"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Bonus 48

491 19 11
By ghoulwtv

"Y/n, Technoblade, come take a seat." Jack said, this meeting included a new member. He looked familiar, "isn't that Mr. Beast?.." Techno whispered into Y/n's ear. "Oh, shit it is.." She whispered back, Y/n sat across from Jack. Before she sat down she gave him a firm handshake, along with Jimmy.

Techno did the same sitting across from Jimmy. "I'm not sure if you're aware, but I'm Jimmy from the youtube channel Mr.Beast." He smiled, "we're very aware." Techno and Y/n let out small laughs. Jimmy laughed as while, "anyways, let me explain why I asked you guys to be here."

"I have a content idea I would like to call Ghosts Vs Racers." Y/n raised an eyebrow, "you see, I would like to get as many racers as I can on board with this. And I know you two are the top racers, so I wanted your help with that."

"Well, what exactly is this 'Ghosts vs Racers' thing that you're talking about?" Techno asked while he held onto Y/n's hand. "Thank you for asking that. It's where I take groups of racers to all the haunted places of America. Not everyone will get to go to the same one. For example, if I had you two and, maybe Karl go to Turnbull Canyon in California. And I have maybe, Nick, Dream, and George go to The Stanley Hotel in Colorado. Dream's team would not go to Turnbull Canyon, just like your team wouldn't go to The Stanley Hotel."

Techno and Y/n nodded their head, "let's not forget what he's offering you guys." Jack slid a piece of paper in front of Techno and Y/n. "Damn," Y/n mumbled, "you didn't have to show me the price. I'm down," Y/n said, "I'm into that ghost stuff." Techno looked at her, "well, I'm not letting her deal with ghosts on her own. I'm in."

Jimmy smiled, "that's great. So, I have planned a dinner where I'll be asking the other racers to join. Y/n I would like you to give a speech there to help really get them on board." Y/n nodded, "guess I'll have to go shopping then."

"Oh," Jimmy clasped his hands together, "I'll have people to help you get ready, but you'll need to be there two hours early." They both nodded, "alright, then I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Tomorrow

"I'm glad you all could make it to rehearsal." Jimmy stood on a stage in front of all the tables. "So, before we make the announcement of the night paparazzi will take your pictures at the carpet."

"Some of you are in duos. For example, our couples are together, Technoblade and Y/n. But also our bestfriends will be together. There is a list on who will be with who. I will name them now."

(yes i made some of them date. idc)

Technoblade and Y/n
Dream and George
Nick and Karl
Puffy and Skeppy 
Quackity and Hannah
etc

"Now please follow me," Jimmy lead them all on to the beginning of the carpet. "Technoblade will come out first." He made Techno walk and stand out on the carpet, "after he take his pictures Y/n will join them. And you guys can do whatever you want, but we suggest for couples to give a small kiss."

Techno held his hand out for Y/n, he took it. She placed one hand on his jaw the other on his chest while one was on her waist the other in his pocket. "And then they'll pose together and then Techno will walk down here while Y/n stays here."

Techno walked farther down the carpet, "I'll be waiting down here so he'll take some pictures with me." Jimmy stood next to Techno, "and then when Y/n is done she'll join us and we'll take pictures together." Y/n stood on the other side of Jimmy.

"Then Techno will leave and Y/n and I will take pictures." Techno walked to the end and waited on Y/n. "Then when she's done they'll both meet at the end and walk together to their table, where their coaches will be."

"Everyone understand?" Jimmy asked, they shot him a thumbs up, "alright. Let's run through it."

After they ran through the steps with everyone a few times Jimmy was satisfied. "Looks good, everyone. Okay, so remember we need everyone in their dressing rooms at 3pm. The event started at 6pm." Jimmy walked up to Y/n, "here's your speech." He handed her a piece of paper, "thank you."

"Thank you, Y/n." Jimmy smiled and shook her hand. "I'll see you all tomorrow, you may leave."

Y/n unlocked the car, Techno opened the driver's side door for her. When Techno sat down he immediately got a call. "Oh god," he grumbled, "who is it?"

"It's Tommy," Techno said before he answered. "Hello?"

"TECHNOOOOO" Techno sighed, "yeah Tommy?" "We got invited to your carpet event! The guy even said we could sit with you and Y/n!" Tommy yelled, "I know. You better have not messed up my house." Techno said, "oh, I got to go." Tommy laughed nervously and hung up.

"I swear to god, I'm not having kids if they all act like him." Techno placed his hand on Y/n's thigh. Y/n giggled at his remark and drove home.

"What the fuck?" Techno said while he was opening Y/n's door for her. When Y/n looked up he was looking into the house. "What?" She looked, it looked like a total mess. "Oh my," Techno helped her out of the car and stormed into the house.

"What the hell?" He said as he entered the living room. Y/n came in behind him, looking at the mess they have created. Wilbur pointed at Tommy while Tommy pointed at Wilbur. "Don't fucking point at me!" Tommy yelled, "it was both of them." Philza yelled from upstairs.

"Fucking snitch," Wilbur and Tommy yelled to him. "What were you guys," Y/n look and even saw the kitchen that was a mess, "doing?"

"We were hungry and then we built a fort, but then Tommy declared war." Wilbur confessed, Y/n gave them a blank stare. "Okay, then.." She said, confused, "clean it up." Techno said as he started to walk upstairs.

Wilbur and Tommy sighed, but started to put the blankets they have pulled out into the closet again. Y/n grabbed a sheet they had on the ground, "what's all over it?" She asked, "cleaner." Tommy said.

Y/n looked up to them, "why is there cleaner all over my sheets?" Wilbur rubbed the back of his neck, "to clean up the ketchup.." Y/n was confused, but when she looked on the floor there was ketchup everywhere.

She sighed, "I'll clean it." They looked at her with excitement. "Really?!" "Yeah. just go upstairs." They thanked her and ran upstairs. Y/n sighed, but went upstairs to change. She checked twitter, while looking down at her phone she entered her bedroom.

She was slammed against the door, she dropped her phone to the ground. Techno shoved his tongue into her mouth, Y/n didn't resist it. Techno pulled away from her and started trying to pull her shirt off.

"Wait," she placed her hands on her forearms which were laying under her shirt. "What?" He asked, breathing heavy. "We can't," he furrowed his brows. "Why not?" "I have to go clean up the mess downstairs."

"I told the boys to do it," Y/n shook her head. "They were going to put dirty blankets back into the closet. They're not cleaning my house." Y/n walked over to the closet, changing into more comfortable clothes.

When she took her tank top off Techno wrapped his arms around her bare stomach. "I'll help you," he kissed her cheek. "Thank you kind sir," she giggled and pull out a more comfortable tank top and pj pants. Techno changing into pjs and a tank top as well.

Y/n clipped her hair back and they both headed downstairs. "I'll do the living room," Techno said, but Y/n stopped him. "You might want to take the kitchen." Techno furrowed his brows in confusion, Y/n walked him around the couch to show him.

"Why the hell is there ketchup all over the floor?" Techno asked. Y/n giggled, "war is bloody." Techno sighed and started to do the dishes they had left behind. Y/n picked up all the sheets and blankets and put them in the washer.

She had forgotten the bleach, she walked into the kitchen, but Techno was standing in front of the cabinet under the sink. "Excuse me," she told Techno. Techno moved out of her way, when she bent down to grabbed the bleach Techno knelt down next to her. "What are we looking for?"

"The bleach," Y/n reached for the bottle, but Techno quickly grabbed it. He stood up, Y/n did as well. "Here you go," He handed it to her, but when she reached for it he pulled it away.

He held it up in the air, "Techno." Y/n out her hands on hips. When she reached for them Techno grabbed her waist and gave her a kiss. "Alright," he smiled. "Here," he handed it to her, but once again pulled it away.

He laughed, but actually handed it to her, "you make me so mad." She laughed as she walked away. When Y/n finished cleaning cleaning the ketchup off the floor she walked into the pantry in the kitchen.

Techno was cleaning off the counters in the kitchen, but when she came back out with the broom he was in front of the tv. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked him, he started to play music. "Music," he said. He went back to cleaning the counters. Y/n swept the floor, when she finished she felt Techno grabbed her wrist.

He pulled her in front of him, Y/n looked to see what song was on. I love you to much, the one on the book of life. Y/n turned back to him and smiled, he placed one hand on her waist, locking his fingers with the her other hand.

"Techno," he stopped her. "Do you know this song?" He asked her, "a know a little bit of it." "Then dance with me," he swung her around the living room. Y/n laughed as they danced, but Techno suddenly stopped.

"What are you doing?" Y/n giggled, he pulled her close to him. He looked into her eyes, "heaven knows your name, I've been praying.." He was singing the song to her.

Y/n's eyes went wide, Techno lightly swayed her. "To have you come here by my side." Phil was watching from upstairs, but they didn't notice him. "Without you a part of me is missing."

Y/n placed her hands on his jaw, "Just to make you my own I will fight." He smiled, "I know I belong," Y/n wanted to kiss him, but she wanted him to continue to sing.

"When I sing this song," he swung her in a circle, pulling her back to his chest. "There's love above love and it's ours." He started to move closer to her lips. "Cause I love you to much.." His breath hit Y/n's face. She immediately pressed her lips to his.

Tommy smiled, standing next to Phil. "God, that's what women want? Why didn't anyone tell me?" Wilbur whispered quietly, Techno smiled down to Y/n as she smiled back.

Philza smiled at the two, Techno caught him from the corner of his eye. He quickly looked up, "damn stalker much?" Y/n looked up to see him too. "I didn't know you were able to show love." He laughed, Techno rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's go brush our teeth." Y/n laughed, she pulled him upstairs and into their bathroom. She handed him his toothbrush, he continued to stare at her. "Why are you looking at me like that?" She laughed, "you're stunning, Y/n. You really are," Techno grinned.

Y/n smiled, "you're to sweet for me." Y/n put his toothbrush in his mouth.

Y/n finish brushing her teeth, she went and laid in bed waiting for Techno. Techno decided to clean up the bathroom before he went to bed. When he finished up and turned off the light he looked at Y/n in bed.

Her mouth hanging up slightly, he smiled to himself. He flipped to lights of and laid down next to her. She immediately woke up, "I didn't mean to wake-" she crawled on top of him, laying her head on his chest.

He smiled, "goodnight, Y/n. I love you." She kissed his neck, he froze and felt butterflies in his stomach. "I love you too, goodnight." "You can't do that to me and just go to sleep." He whispered, Y/n giggled.

She kissed his neck again and again. She continued, Techno held tightly onto her waist.  She left behind her purple mark.

Techno let out a covered his mouth as she moved down to his chest. Y/n noticed, she moved up to his face, removing his hand.

"Let me hear you," she whispered into his ear.

——————————————————————

"Y/n," Techno mumbled. "Hm," she said, "why do you have an alarm set for 6 am.." Y/n jolted up, "what time is it?!" She yelled, "6:47." She jumped out of bed and immediately started to get ready. "Where are we going?"

"Jimmy set me up a nail appointment for the even today." Techno started to get ready as well, "you don't have to come if you don't want to." Y/n said as she started to brush through her hair.

"I don't mind, I'll pick everyone up breakfast while you're busy." They both rushed, "off so quickly?" Phil was downstairs having a cup of coffee. "Nail appointment!" Techno yelled as Y/n grabbed her keys. Phil furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Techno get his nails done?" Wilbur asked Phil, Phil shrugged. Although in a rush, Techno made sure to help Y/n into the car. Y/n pulled out quickly and was speeding through town.

"Y/n, just because your a racer doesn't mean you have to speed." Techno held onto her shoulder, "what's the fun in that?" She giggled, but slowed down.

Time Skip

"Y/n L/n, reserved by Jimmy?" The lady at the front asked, Y/n nodded. "Okay, can we see your id? We have to ask everyone." Y/n nodded, "yeah, no problem." She handed it to them.

"Okay, follow me she's waiting on you." Before Y/n walked away Techno grabbed her wrist. "I'll go grab some breakfast for everyone." Y/n handed him her keys, "okay, I'll text you when I'm done."

"Sounds good, I love you." "I love you too."

Time Skip

"Okay and we put napkins and plastic silverware in the bag for you, sir." Techno nodded, "Thank you." He took the bags, "thank you, have a good one."

- Y/n<3
Hey, I'm all done
- Techno <3
i'm omw, baby ;)

He started driving back to Y/n, walking into the salon. She was sitting in front scrolling on tiktok. "Baby," Y/n looked up to Techno. "Did you get the breakfast?" He nodded, "let me see them." She showed them to him, "they look good."

(i'll show u guys when i show y'all the dress and shoes)

At home

"It's about time, you guys took forever!" Wilbur yelled as they walked in the door. "Hey, Techno let me see your nails." Tommy laughed at him, he rolled his eyes. "At least they didn't mess up the house this time." Y/n shrugged, Techno nodded.

At the event

"Y/n, you have 10 minutes till I need you at the beginning of the carpet." Jimmy came into her dressing room while she was looking at herself in the mirror. "Okay, I'm ready."

Jimmy knocked on Techno's door, "come in." Techno was already ready as well. "I need you out there in 10 minutes." He nodded.

"Woah," Puffy said when Y/n started walking to her spot. Y/n looked at her and smiled, "you look great, Y/n." Quackity smiled, "oh, thank you." Techno didn't hear them, he was turned, facing away from Y/n. Dream and Sapnap turned in looked at her. "Damn.." They both mumbled under their breath.

Techno turned to see what they were mumbling about and saw Y/n. "Jesus christ.." She walked up to him, "what?" She giggled because he was just staring at her.

He stayed silent, "you look good." Y/n wiped off a piece of dust on his shirt. "yeah," he mumbled, "god, Y/n you look fucking good." He placed his hand on her waist, she smiled.

"Alright, let's start." A crew member, signaled for Techno to go. "Damn," he grumbled under his breath while hesitantly leaving Y/n. While Y/n was watching Techno stand for his pictures she felt someone's hands on her shoulder. "So hey, Y/n.." Dream said, "why don't we put the past behind us." Sapnap smiled at them, she rolled her eyes.

"Y/n, you can go join him now." The crew member said, Techno turned to look at her. He reached his hand out for her. Paparazzi turned their heads to see who it was, when they saw who they started yelling.

Y/n smiled, Techno had one hand in his pocket the other on her waist. She placed one on his jaw the other on his chest. A small kiss, then they turned towards the camera. Techno kept his one hand in his pocket, the other he held at the top of Y/n's thigh.

Y/n kept hers on his back, a crew member got the attention of Y/n. She pointed at her lips then at Techno. Y/n looked at Techno, he had lipstick on his lips. Techno looked down to her, she giggled and wiped it off.

After a few more seconds the crew member signal to Techno to move to Jimmy. He rubbed Y/n's side before he left. Y/n then pose for her own photos, then got her signal to move to Jimmy. She stood on the other side of Jimmy.

After Techno, Jimmy, and Y/n's pictures were taken, Techno left and waited for Y/n to finish her pictures with Jimmy.

Once she did he took her hand and walked with her to their table. Phil, Calvin, William, Wilbur, Callahan and Tommy were already there. "Wow! You guys look great!" Tommy yelled, Techno pulled Y/n's chair out for her, that was next to Callahan. "You look very pretty.." He whispered to her, "thank you." She smiled, Techno sat next to her.

He placed his hand on her thigh, "nervous, Y/n?" Calvin asked her, "for my speech? Fuck yeah," She laughed. After everyone finish up, Jimmy made his way to the stage. Everyone clapped for him, but stopped when he started to speak.

"Thank you all so much for joking me today. Now I'm sure you're all wondering why I made you guys dress up for live TV and take pictures. You see, my entire life I have been very determined to bring entertainment to others. And I believe I've come up with the best idea of today."

Y/n smiled and clapped along with everyone else. "Speaking of entertainment, I decided to let the best dressed person here tell you about my idea. Y/n, would you please step up?" Everyone clapped for Y/n, she smiled and stood up. Techno patted her back before she left.

Jimmy helped her walked up the steps. "Oh, wow. Thank you Jimmy," she stood in front of everyone. "Well, I would like to start off by saying it is such an honor to be standing in front of you all today." Once again everyone clapped, "YEAH!" Tommy yelled, Phil quickly covered his mouth.

"In all honesty I feel blessed that Jimmy has allowed me to be apart of such event that will bring entertainment to so so many." Y/n eyes caught Techno, they both smiled. "With that being said, Jimmy asked me to announce and better explain the news for today. Jimmy has been working on this for months now. He wants to combine the top two most entertaining factors of today. Which would be racing and ghost hunting. Jimmy has created a youtube based event will racers will be grouped up and travel to the most haunted places in America for ghost hunting. He would like to call this Ghosts vs Racers."

Everyone clapped, including Y/n. "When he told me about this idea I was already on board. I mean I'm sure we all have watched ghost hunters before and tried to imagine ourselves doing that. And I know many of you have played ghost hunting video games. Now we can, thanks to Jimmy. I am hoping you join us," Jimmy came and stood next to Y/n. "In bringing millions this live entertainment and maybe even find out some stuff for yourself. I look forward on going on this journey with you all, thank you." Everyone clapped for Y/n, Jimmy helped her walked off of stage.

She came and sat back down next to Techno. "You did good, baby." He said, "yeah!" Callahan, Tommy, and Wilbur said. Y/n laughed, "thanks guys." "Anyhow, it's basically a fun business meeting." Jimmy said over the microphone, "but hey, I made it a party!"

Music started playing and many people got up and started dancing.

Time Skip

After the music started to go slower they placed out dinner for everyone. "Excuse me," Y/n started to get up. "Where are you going?" Techno asked her, "I think there an eyelash in my eye." She was fanning her left eye. Techno nodded and watched as she walked to the bathroom.

"You really scored on her, man!" Tommy said, Techno laughed, "I'm aware." He said, they continued the conversation, but Techno felt someone tugging on his shirt.

He looked over to Callahan, "I think Y/n's having trouble, sir." Techno furrowed his brow and looked over to where he was looking. Dream was holding onto her waist, while Sapnap held his arm around her shoulders. She was shaking her head and her eyes were furrowed as she spoke to them.

Techno jolted up and rushed over there. "Oh, come on, Y/n. One little kiss won't hurt," Techno heard Dream. "I'm not interested," she said, "how about me and you head out of here?" Sapnap smirked, "it would be you and I." Y/n corrected him. As Dream grabbed her jaw, she pushed him back into the wall. "God, get off of me." She said, Sapnap grabbed her waist and pulled her up to him.

"I already said, I'm not interested." Y/n tried to pull away, "he won't noticed if you're gone for just a little bit.." Techno grabbed Y/n's waist and pulled her over to him. "Sure about that?" He asked, Y/n looked up to him. His eyebrows were furrowed, he looked so good.

"I suggest you leave," Techno said, gripping tightly at Y/n's waist. Sapnap furrowed his brows, "two against one." Dream got up from when Y/n pushed him down. "I don't think so," someone said from behind him.

They turned around to see Callahan, who had brought all the boys over. Calvin stepped up, "so why don't you run along?" They both huffed, "you heard her, she's not interested." Wilbur said, "I personally wouldn't be either." Tommy crossed his arms, "so why don't you leave?" William got in Dream's face. They rolled their eyes and left. "Are you okay?" Techno features were soften while he looked at Y/n. "I'm okay, thank you guys." Y/n took a deep breath, "come on, let's eat some food." Calvin tried to lighten the mood.

They all walked over and sat down, Y/n felt someone grasp her shoulder. She turned to see who, "say Y/n." It was Quackity, "you and this guy a thing?" Techno squinted his eyes at him. "Uh, yeah.." She grabbed his pinky and dropped his hand from her shoulder.

"What a shame," he said into her ear. Y/n moved her head away and rolled her eyes. "Why don't you back off," Callahan said. "Oh, how could leave something so beautiful alone?" Before he could place his hand back on her shoulder Techno grabbed his wrist.

"Touch her, I fucking dare you." He said, throwing his wrist down. "Pity," he said, "you ever get tired of this guy I'll be waiting." He walked off, "asshole." Wilbur said. "Hey, Y/n!" Jimmy waved her over to him. "Excuse me," she said as she got up and walked over to him.

Techno watched carefully, "poor thing hasn't been able to sit down for five minutes." Phil said, "she's a busy girl, guys like them only make it worse." Calvin looked over to see her shaking hands with two men. They as they spoke to her they pulled out her phone and showed her something.

She nodded her head, another girl walked up. She shook her hand as well. She smiled, she waved goodbye and came back and sat down.

As she cut into her steak Jimmy called her name again. Waving her over, he had three more men looking at her. She sighed, "excuse me." She got up and walked over smiling, shaking their hands.

Techno began cutting her steak for her, he finished. When he looked up he saw the three men gone, but this time there was a girl there. She smiled and turned away, coming back to sit down. She saw her food cut up, "you didn't have to do that." She looked over to Techno, "don't worry about it."

Y/n picked her fork up, "Y/n!" Someone yelled, she looked up, "could you come check this list for me?" Jimmy helped up a piece of paper. "Excuse me," she got up again, Jimmy pulled out a chair next to him.

Y/n read over the piece of paper. She pointed at one group for the conjuring house.

Y/n
Technoblade
Dream
Sapnap

"Come on, Y/n. It's just one time, it can't be that bad." Y/n gave an awkward smile and nodded. She walked back to her table. The music had started to speed up again, while everyone was dancing Y/n's table was making small talk. "Oh, I love this song!" Tommy yelled, Y/n started to listen to the song. Finesse by Bruno Mars

"Oh, god. This is all over tiktok," Wilbur grumbled. Tommy started to sing along to the song. "Fellas grab your lady if your lady fine!" Y/n giggled at him, she felt Techno's hand tightly grasp her leg.

Her face turned red as he continued his conversation with Calvin normally. "Are you okay, ma'am?" Callahan asked her, Y/n nodded quickly. Techno looked at her and smirked looking back to Calvin.

"You guys should have seen Techno and Y/n last night! They were in the living-" Y/n quickly cut Tommy off, "hey! I left my phone in my dressing room!" She laughed nervously, "I'll come with you." Techno said, Y/n led the way as they walked to the back.

When Y/n reached for her phone Techno grabbed her wrist. He forcefully pinned her against the wall, "Techno-" he kissed her neck. She squeezed his shoulder, "Techno-," he cut her off. "I know, just give me a second. No one will know.." He slipped one of her sleeve off her shoulder. moving his lips down to her waist. He lightly sucked on her waist, earning a moan from her.

"Techno," she mumbled, "I'll be quick, no one can hear us." He said gripping at her waist, once he finished, leaving purple marks all over Y/n's waist, he looked up to her. He smiled, fixing her dress and kissing her. When he pulled back she wiped the lipstick off of his lips. She looked in the mirror making sure nothing was messed up.

"Picture," she pulled Techno over he kissed her cheek. Y/n took one of them smiling and held onto his hand while they walked out. She was examining the photo when they returned to the table.

"That's a good picture," Callahan whispered to her, she smiled at him. "Thank you," Techno looked at it. "Send that to me," he held onto her thigh. "I didn't know my son was much of a singer." William said laughing with Tommy. Techno rolled his eyes.

"Y/n!" Someone yelled, she looked up. Karl was waving her over, "excuse me." Techno watched he picked up a piece of paper and pointed at something on it. He was smiling and jumping around. When Y/n read it she started celebrating too. Karl hugged her, while he talk to her excitedly about whatever it was someone came over. Sapnap, he looked at the list too.

He said something to Y/n, she didn't smile when talking to him. She rolled her eyes, when he took a step closer to her she put her hand in his face and walked away. Sapnap grabbed her arm, saying something to her. She listened, he let go of her. Techno closely watched, "I'll announce it tonight." You could hear Sapnap say, Y/n furrowed her brows.

Sapnap held his hand out for a handshake. Y/n shook her head and said something. Techno stood up, Y/n held her hand up to him. Saying that she got it. He sat back down, still watching.

Sapnap raised a brows and crossed his arms. Y/n shoulders popped up after he said something. "Make me a different offer." Techno faintly heard Y/n say.

Sapnap shook his head, but stopped. He pointed to someone placed his hand on Y/n's back when she turned to look. Y/n turned back around, Sapnap took a drink out of his cup. It was clearly alcohol.

He held his hand out again, this time she took it. Techno popped up watched as he took her over to the bar. The bartender slid a drink in front of her. "The hell is she doing?" Calvin mumbled, "she's 21, but I swear I never see her drink."

"That's because she doesn't. She did on her 21st birthday, but ever since then she only so rarely has a glass of wine." Techno watched as she drank the whole glass in one sip. Sapnap smiled and walked away, she walked back over and sat down.

"The hell was that about?" Y/n's jaw was clenched, "it was a bet, or a deal, whatever you want to call it." She blew him off, Calvin furrowed his brows. "What was the deal?" Techno asked, she didn't respond. "Y/n," he said, "I'd rather not say in front of everyone." She said, Techno looked at Calvin.

"Y/n, Techno, outside now." Techno got up and grabbed Y/n's hand. "God damn," she said as he pulled her up. He followed Calvin outside, "what was the deal?"

"What deal?" Y/n was mumbling, "the one with Sapnap." "Oh, there was two. The first one he said that either I have sex with him or he'll announce about what happened with my parents live." Techno looked at her with wide eyes, "you shook on that?" She quickly shakes her head, "I shook on the second offer."

"Which was?" Calvin asked, "I'd take a cup of vodka that was like 6 shots worth or he announces it." Calvin eyes widen, "you drank 6 shots worth in one sitting?! You have never even had vodka!"

"I didn't want that in the public." Y/n slurred her words together. Calvin walked over to his car, he grabbed a water bottle. "Techno, make her drink this before she goes back in. I'm going to talk to Sapnap."

Techno took Y/n's hand, when he started to walk she stumbled a bit. He quickly grabbed her so she wouldn't fall. "Y/n you should have let me help you." He picked her up and carried her over to the car.

"I didn't want you to hear what he was saying about my parents." Techno sighed as he sat her down in the backseat. He sat next to her, watching as she drink the water. "Why didn't you want me to hear?" He asked when she was almost done.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said, Techno nodded his head. "Jesus fucking christ, Techno." Y/n mumbled, he looked up, but Y/n immediately was on top of him. She stopped right before her mouth hit his. "Fuck," she mumbled.

"I won't mess your makeup up, if we're quick, no one will noticed." Techno grabbed her jaw, "I have bright red lipstick on." Techno struggle to hold back, "isn't it in your dressing room?" He pulled her closer.

Y/n shook her head, Techno put his hands down to her thighs. Pulling her dress up, "then let's go home." He suggested, "we can't leave early, I'm the co-owner of this event.." Y/n tugged on his shirt.

"Damn, Y/n. Why do you even think straight when your drunk." Techno mumbled, "I'm not drunk," Y/n giggled. "Then stop doing this to me.." Y/n grabbed his jaw, but resisted. "Let's head inside." Techno pulled her dress up more having his hands on her bare back.

Y/n kissed his cheek, he sighed, but pulled her dress back down. He held onto her hand as they walked inside.

"How are you feeling, Y/n?" Calvin asked when she sat down, "just a bit of a headache. I'm fine, really I am." Calvin nodded, "would you like some wine then?" Y/n nodded, "Techno what would you like?"

"You get my dad's order?" Calvin nodded, "same as him." Calvin nodded and walked away, "I guess I'm the sober driver." Tommy shrugged, "no, Callahan is." Y/n said, he nodded. Calvin returned with all the of age people's drinks.
"I got your coke, Tommy." Calvin handed him a can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 763 26
Y/N started as a small streamer under the name VybeCheck. She's happy where she is, but one event will change her, and who knows where that will lead...
617K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
42.5K 526 40
I will not be updating/added to this book anymore simply because I left the MCYT community. I just lost interest in it , causing my lack of wanting t...
3.9K 186 9
We got SBI, Ranboo, Tubbo Come get your content Mostly angst, fluff, hurt/comfort READ THE A/N at the beginning for warnings/rules! marked as complet...