"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Bonus 47

655 22 9
By ghoulwtv

"Let's shower, then wake them up." Y/n rubbed her eyes as their alarm went off. "Sounds good to me," Techno said. They both quickly showered, when Y/n was heading back to their bedroom, Techno went to wake up the boys.

"Guys," he opened the door. They were all passed out on the bed, "guys." No one woke up, "guys!" He yelled at them, they jolted up. "God, put some clothes on, man." Tommy said when he saw he was only in a towel.

"We'll leave at 5," Techno walked out and across the hallway. He only cracked the door since Y/n was inside changing. "What are you wearing?" She asked him when he walked in. "Uhh," he was looking through the closet.

He pulled out a pair of darker green pants and a tan color shirt. "That," he started to change, Y/n pull out her tan colored dress and a brown cardigan.

Y/n slipped on her doc martins while Techno slipped on his vans. They both walked downstairs, they sat on the couch while they waited for the boys. "I told you to not wear red, now we're matching." Wilbur complained as they walked downstairs, "I know!" Tommy smiled.

"Okay, where are we going?" Phil asked, he was wearing jeans with a black shirt. "The hobbit, I think." Techno was scrolling on his phone, "hell no." Y/n looked at him, "I thought you said you made reservations."

"For II Cielo," everyone looked at her with a blank stare, "fucking what?" Tommy asked, he was wearing red pants with a black shirt. "Sounds to fancy for me," Wilbur was wearing a red shirt with black jeans.

"I'm paying," Y/n said, "then let's get going!" Tommy and Wilbur yelled, "Y/n, I can pay. They're my friends," Techno grabbed her hand as they walked to the front door. "I don't mind, I'll drive." Y/n kissed his cheek, she grabbed her keys.

"Which car are we taking?" Tommy asked Y/n, "mine, it's the black one with lighting." Techno still opened her door for her, "you have lighting on your car?" Wilbur had a suspicious look, "Fans begged me to do it, they told me it was like my symbol. I didn't really care," Tommy cut her off.

"THIS CAR IS FUCKING NICE!" Techno shot Tommy a look, Y/n giggled.

Time Skip

"Name?" The lady asked Y/n, "Y/n L/n." The lady looked up from her computer. "I guess there was no need to ask. Tell me, Miss Y/n. What was the need to rent out a third of the restaurant?" She had a bit of a tone.

"Personal matter, our table?" Y/n kept it short, Techno placed his hand on her back. "Mhm," the lady looked at the boys in the back. "This isn't exactly the type of place for them." She hissed, "don't worry about them." Y/n snapped, "now, our table?"

The lady rolled her eyes, "Mia!" She yelled, a young girl came to the front. "Oh! Hello Miss Y/n! Follow me!" She smiled, Y/n followed her.

"Alright, you guys can sit at any table since you reserved all of it." Y/n led them to a smaller table in the back. Three chairs on each side, Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy sat on one side while Techno and Y/n took the other.

"I'll come get your guy's drink orders in just a bit." She walked off, Y/n felt Techno's hand high on her thigh. "Have you guy's been here?" Phil asked, "once." Techno said, "I come here often, this is where Jack, Calvin and I have meetings."

Y/n got a notification from Jack. "Speak of the devil," Techno looked at her phone.

- Jack
Get me a steak while you're there
- Y/n
no

"He has your location?" Techno asked, "he's had it since I was sixteen. I don't even know, babe." Techno placed his menu down on the table. "Y/n picked it back up, she pointed at the tea. "Okay," Techno nodded, knowing what she meant.

"The hell is champagne?" Tommy mumbled, "don't get it from here. It's not the best," Y/n held onto Techno's hand. Mia had returned, "are you guys ready?" They all nodded, she pulled out her ipad.

After all the boy's order it was Y/n's turn, "okay and for you ma'am?" She looked at Y/n, Y/n's leg began to bounce. Techno grabbed her thigh, "sweet iced tea." He said, the lady smiled and walked off.

"Anyhow, Y/n," Wilbur said, "where is the next race at?" Y/n pulled her phone out, "Virginia, we have to leave in two days."

"Can we travel with you guys?" Wilbur asked, "ah, shit." Y/n looked at Techno, "what?" "Jack's going to freak out over them." "We can take mine," Techno suggested, "oh, yeah. Then yeah I don't see why not. We'll be staying only for a few days afterwards." Wilbur nodded.

A couple of days later

"Hey guys," Y/n and Techno started to walk towards the boys. They were standing by the plane, as Techno took Y/n's bag to put them up for her paparazzi surrounded her.

"Y/n, are you worried about tomorrow's race?" Y/n shook her head, "I am not." Techno noticed all the yelling and turned around, "oh, god." He mumbled as he saw the paparazzi.

"How often does she get swarmed like this?" Wilbur asked, "it's an everyday thing." Techno said, "Y/n, what is your opinion on Nick Sapnap?" Y/n stopped, she looked in the direction of the person who asked that.

"No more questions," she waved and started to walk away. She was yanked back by her wrist, "what about Dream Taken?" Y/n rubbed her wrist, "no more questions." She began to walk away, but was once again grabbed by her wrist.

"Hey," Techno yelled at them. They all got quiet and looked at him. Techno looked at the man holding onto Y/n's wrist. He immediately let go, Y/n cleared her throat. They turned back to her, before they spoke she held her hand up, telling them to shush.

"No more questions," she repeated, she walked away freely this time. "Are you okay?" Techno and Tommy asked, "I'm okay." Y/n gave them a thumbs up. "Good to see you, Y/n." William gave her a handshake. "William," she greeted him.

"My baby's finally here!" A lady yelled from inside the plane. Y/n looked at Techno, "you have to be kidding." Techno's mother jumped off the plane. "Where is he?!" She yelled at Y/n, Y/n shrugged, "no idea." His mother looked over to the boys and saw Technoblade's pink hair hiding behind them.

"Oh, my baby!" She ran up to him and tightly wrapped her arms around him. Techno gave William the death glare. "She's not coming, she just wanted to see you." Y/n went ahead and sat down in the plane. Phil and Wilbur followed her.

They sat down across from Y/n, "are they always that aggressive?" Phil asked Y/n, "the paparazzi? It's not that bad, I prefer them over the people that hate me. I've had like rocks and shit thrown at me." Y/n shrugged, "I bet Techno went ape shit when he saw that." Wilbur laughed.

"He hasn't seen it happen, yet. He's seen worse though and you're right he did." Techno came and sat down next to her while Tommy sat across from Y/n. "Like what?" Wilbur asked, "he's seen people sexually harass me." Y/n pulled out her phone, Techno immediately started listening.

"That asshole, I beat the shit out of him." Techno crossed his arms, "I'm sorry to hear about that, Y/n." Wilbur said, Y/n shrugged, "female in America, not much else to expect."

Time Skip

"so, we're going to head there first." Y/n nodded, when walking to the entrance fans were surrounding the place. Only giving them room to walk one way. When they saw Y/n they went silent, "get behind me, I'm not very liked in Virginia." Y/n waved the boys back, they did as she said.

"Get out of here!" Someone yelled, which caused everyone else to yell as well. Calvin walked beside her, knowing that since he was her coach they didn't like him either. Y/n felt something hit her face, she did not show a reaction. It was a coke can, she continued to walk. She turned to Techno, "don't." He was looking for the person who had thrown it.

Someone had pushed her into Calvin, security quickly pushed that person away from her. Y/n, stood up, "are you alright, Kid?" Calvin asked, "I'm fine." Techno was yelling at the guy. "Hell is your problem?!"

"Techno," Y/n snapped at him. He clenched his jaw, but followed her. Something as thrown in front of Y/n. It broke in front of her, it was a glass bottle.

While she was stopped something else hit her, a bunch of dirt. Y/n quickly grabbed Techno's hand, "calm down." She told him, "I'm going to kill so many people." He mumbled.

Techno stood on the other side of her, protecting her from anything else they had. They threw a few items, but the rest missed not hitting anyone. As they walked inside and the door were shut Techno turned to Y/n.

He wiped the dirt off of her face, "are you alright?" He frowned, "I have dirt in my eye." Y/n mumbled, "they have no manners to a woman what so ever!" Tommy yelled, "Y/n!" Someone yelled.

Y/n sighed when she saw who, "how unprofessional." Jack crossed his arms, "you shouldn't have dirt all over your face in public. Y/n mumbled something under her breath, "go clean up immediately. We have a meeting in less than five minutes."

"Yes sir," Y/n sighed and walked over to the bathroom. Techno walked with her and pulled her into the family one. "Does your head hurt?" He watched as she rinse her eye. She shook her head and grabbed a paper towel to wipe off the remaining dirt.

"Are they always like this?" Techno asked, "they're all hard core Dream Taken fans. I beat him and his world record, they probably even want me dead." Y/n sighed and started to walk out. But when she grabbed the doorknob the door immediately shut.

She looked at Techno, he put his hand on her jaw. "Be careful, Y/n." Y/n sighed, she gave him a small kiss. "I have to get to my meeting now." She opened the door, Techno watched as she slowly walked away.

"Techno!" Tommy yelled, "you cant leave us like that in this fancy ass hotel!" They all walked up to him, "let's head to the room." Techno mumbled, "everything alright?" Phil asked him, "I'm just worried about Y/n." He blew them off and started walking to the room, they silently followed.

While Techno put his bag by his and Y/n's bed some knocks were on the door. "Who is it?" Wilbur asked, "Callahan.." A quiet voice said on the other side, they looked at Techno. "Let him in, that's Y/n's driver."

He came in carrying Y/n's bag, "I checked on her like you asked, sir." He told Techno, "how is she?" "She's very busy, but every time she races in Virginia it's just a train wreck, sir. I mean she always wins, but no one here respects her." Techno nodded, "Thank you for checking on her."

Callahan nodded and gave Techno her bags, he walked out closing the door. Phil was sitting on the couch on his phone, Wilbur was already laying down in his bed. Tommy was exploring the entire room. "Say, why do they have a kitchen, but they can't give us all our own bedroom?" Techno sat next to Phil, ignoring the child's complaints.

-Techno <3
  everything alright?

He didn't get a response back, he sighed. Everyone hung out for about an hour, then they started to get a bit hungry. Y/n entered the room, she looked tired. "Hey, Y/n!" Tommy and Wilbur said, she gave a soft smile and waved. She came and sat on her bed, "are you alright?" Techno stood in front of her.

"I'm okay, I'm just tired." Y/n said, "hey, we're were thinking about going to get something to eat, want to come with us?" Phil asked, Y/n shoulders popped up for a second, but then she remembered. Her shoulders fell again, "uh, no. I'm alright, thanks though."

"Why did something happen?" Techno asked her, "it's probably not the best time for me to leave. I don't want people messing with you guys because of me." Wilbur stepped into the conversation, "don't worry about them, Y/n. We can handle a couple of wankers."

Y/n smiled, "thanks, but I'm tired anyways. I think I'm going to go ahead and go to bed." "Do you want me to stay with you?" Techno asked, "no, no! Go hang out with your friends, I'll be fine, I promise."

Techno furrowed his brows, he didn't want to leave her. "I'll be okay, I would rather sleep anyway." Techno sighed, "are you sure?" He asked, "I'm 100% sure." She kissed his cheek. "I'll bring you something back," Techno promised.

"See you later, Y/n." All the boys said, she waved to them. "I love you, I'll call you later if you're still up to check on you." Y/n nodded, "I love you." She laid down in bed, Techno followed the guys outside, making sure to lock the door for Y/n.

"What a bunch of assholes!" Wilbur said, "cant believe they made Y/n feel like she couldn't leave her hotel room."

Time Skip

As everyone tiredly walked back to the hotel room, Techno unlocked the door. He held up his finger to his mouth reminding them to be quiet.

When they walked in Phil went to the bathroom to shower and Wilbur and Tommy laid in bed. All the lights were off, he went and laid down with Y/n. She was facing away from him, he wrapped his arms around her laid his head above hers. Her hair was wet.

She mumbled something incoherent, "We got chinese. Yours is in the kitchen," Techno closed his eyes, "thank you.." Y/n whispered, "don't worry about it.." They all had a long night, so everyone fell asleep pretty quickly.

At 4 am knocking was at the door, "who the hell is up this early?" Tommy complain, Techno got up, Y/n was still asleep. He flicked on the lights, "who is it?" He asked, "Calvin."

He opened the door, Calvin had a jug in his hand. "Where's Y/n?" He asked Techno, Techno stretched and pointed at the bed. "Who the hell is that?" Tommy mumbled to Wilbur, he shrugged.

"Y/n," Techno closed the door and watched as Calvin tried to wake her up. Y/n groaned, "come on, I got your water for before the race." Y/n sat up, Techno could not see her as Calvin blocked his view.

"Damn," he said as he looked at her face. "What?" Techno asked, he walked over to see her temple bruised. "What a bunch of dick heads.. Hows your head feel, Y/n?" Techno asked her.

"I'm fine," Y/n followed Calvin into the kitchen. He poured her a glass, she drank it and started to walk back to bed. Tommy examined her face to see what they were talking about. "oh my," he mumbled to himself.

"Y/n, that all needs to be gone by 10 am." Calvin left the room and closed the door. Y/n went to lay in bed, but Techno grabbed her wrist. He pulled her in front of him, "Tommy turn on that lamp."

He was trying to get a better look at her head. "A coke can did that?" Phil asked suspiciously, "yes." Y/n quickly asked, Techno lightly grazed his thumb over it causing Y/n to flinch.

"What happened, Y/n?" Techno asked, "it was the coke can. I'm fine, I just want to go back to bed." Y/n mumbled, "tell me what happened." Everyone waited for her to talk.

"I hit my head on the door, okay? It's no one else's fault." Y/n mumbled, "how's you hit your head on the door?" Tommy asked, "I wasn't paying attention."

"Y/n, tell me the truth." Techno furrowed his brows, Y/n sighed. "After you guys left someone knocked on the door. I thought it was you guys since you had already been gone for about an hour or so." She paused.

"Go on," Wilbur said, "I had just woken up. I slowly opened the door and before I moved my head someone busted it open. So the door hit my head," she didn't say who.

"Who busted opened the door," Techno stood up straight, "it doesn't-." Techno cut her off, "don't give me that shit. Who busted the door open, Y/n? Who hurt you?"

Y/n mumbled something under her breath that Techno couldn't understand. "Who the hell is Sapnap?" Tommy asked her, Techno eyes went wide. He tried to stay calm in front of her, "why was Sapnap here?"

Wilbur placed his hand on her shoulder for comfort. "He wanted to know my answer to the interview, when they asked me my opinion on him." Techno nodded, "what did you tell him?"

"I told him he was a good spot for 4th place." Y/n shrugged, Techno chuckled. "What happened after that?

"He told me I'd regret that, but I just closed the door. Can I go back to bed now?" Techno nodded, "so, what are you going to do?" Phil whispered to Techno, "I'm going to fucking kill him."

He watched as Techno pulled out his phone and started texting Sapnap over instagram.

-Technoblade
  you're going to regret that.
-Nick (Sapnap)
  oh yeah? Room 206, we'll see if I regret it

Techno put his phone down, he quickly slipped his shoes on. Y/n had fallen back asleep already, "Wilbur, watch her and Tommy." Wilbur nodded, "Phil come with me." He stormed down to Room 206, he twisted the doorknob and to his surprise it was unlocked.

When he busted in you could see Sapnap laying bed on his phone. "Shit," Sapnap mumbled, Techno grabbed him and threw him out of bed. "It was a joke!" Phil stood at the door making sure no one was coming in.

Techno punched Sapnap serval times, "yeah, real fucking funny too." He punch his jaw, causing Sapnap to get thrown into the nightstand. After a few minutes, Techno was breathing heavy. Sapnap had blood gushing out of his nose and lip.

Fuck with my girlfriend again. I fucking dare you." Techno said still breathing heavy, Sapnap groaned in pain on the floor. Techno and Phil walked out, going back to their room. Techno's breathing had calmed down.

He could hear yelling inside, he opened the door. Wilbur was holding back Y/n, "let go of me!" She yelled, "alright, let her go." Techno said, Wilbur let go of her. She ran up to Techno, "are you okay?" She moved his face from side to side. "I'm okay, Y/n he didn't hit me."

Y/n took a deep breath, "that's good, you fucking asshole!" She pushed him back, Techno chuckle. He wrapped his arm around her, she was just worried about him.

Time Skip

Y/n was booed as she walked over to the track to get ready for the race, Techno had to go help the boys find where they were going. When she looked up from her phone Dream was standing in front of her.

She slipped her phone into her pocket, "get her out of here, Dream!" Someone yelled, Dream smirked, people were surrounding them. "Heard what your little boyfriend did to Nick."

"He deserved it," Y/n snapped back, Dream had a confidence in Virginia from how loved he was there. "And you don't?" He asked, "you guys hate me so much, but yet have never hit me." Y/n shrugged, "I anit scared to."

Dream stepped towards her, "you got all this confidence, go ahead and swing." Paparazzi had entered the group as well. He just stared at Y/n, she rolled her eyes, but just as she did she felt a hard slap across her face.

She smirked at Dream, "about time." She punched his stomach. As Dream grabbed it she punched his face, he grabbed her shirt and continued getting her back by punching her in the face as well.

Everyone's yelling was incoherent, but Y/n tackled Dream to the group. As they rolled around in the pavement, the flashing lights seemed to not even be there.

Techno noticed the yelling, "beat her ass Dream!" Someone yelled, Techno rushed over, he was trying to get passed the crowd, but no one would budge. Security came over and ripped Y/n off of Dream. When Techno finally got through the people, Y/n was being held back security while Dream was on the ground.

"Nah, you got all that confidence to fight, but not anymore?!" Y/n yelled at him, "you got some real fucking nerve!" He screamed at her, Techno took Y/n from the guy. "You sure are talking a lot of shit for being on the fucking ground." Techno tried to pulled her away, but she didn't want to leave yet.

"You'll fucking regret that, Y/n!" Dream yelled, "then fucking swing, asshole!" Techno threw Y/n over his shoulder. "No, put me down!" She yelled Techno carried her over to his tent.

His pit crew wasn't there yet, but Phil, Tommy, Wilbur, William and Calvin were there. When he walked in with Y/n over his shoulder everyone immediately turned their attention to them. "What the hell happened?" Calvin stood up, "Y/n's in a feisty mood." He sat her down in a chair, blood gushed from her nose, along with the right side of her head.

"Y/n, what happened?!" Calvin yelled, "nothing," she crossed her arms and furrowed her brows. "I didn't see what happened, but what I did see was security ripping Y/n off of Dream. Then I saw Dream on the ground, blood streaming down his face." Techno said as he wiped her nose with a paper towel.

"Damn," Wilbur said under his breath. "Y/n, why?" Calvin rubbed his brow, "he fucking started it!" She yelled, "he hit me first, I'm not taking his shit!" Y/n rolled her eyes.

"Techno, you better not-" Techno cut William off, "trust me, I won't do anything to Dream, Y/n fucked him up enough." He was still helping Y/n. "It's just fight after fight in this shit." Philza laughed, "Y/n!" Jack entered the tent, "no!" She yelled everyone stopped, "I don't give a fuck, Jack. Yeah it was unprofessional, but you know what fucking wasn't? Me standing up for myself, that's all I did. He slapped me across my face, so yeah I hit him. Got a problem with it?"

"Y/n, don't have an attitude with Jack." Calvin got onto her, Jack stood speechless. "I'm so fucking done with this shit." Y/n got up and left, Techno followed her.

Y/n spit the blood that had run from her nose to her mouth out. She grabbed her racing suit and walked into the changing room. Techno entered as well, he didn't say anything, he just sat down. "I know," Y/n sighed, "I was being stupid, I was just so, upset."

Techno stayed quiet, he stared into her eyes and listened to her. "I never wanted to get in a fight, I just, I don't know." She covered her eyes with her hands.

Techno pulled her into his lap,he pulled a tissue out from his pocket and wiped the blood from her nose. "I don't think you were being stupid." Techno said, she looked at him. "What?" She said, "I think you did the right thing. I would have been upset if you just stood there and let him hit you. I'm glad you taught him a lesson." Y/n's eyes filled with water.

"I know you've been stressed out and I know he's just a huge asshole. And I know you're going to be crying to me later about how bad you feel for hurting him, but I think you did the right thing. You set an example for everyone, mainly women to stand up for themselves. I'm really proud of you, Y/n." She wiped her eyes, "the only thing I don't like is that you got hurt in the process."

"I'll be okay.." Y/n whispered, he kissed her head. "Then let's go dust these assholes." Techno stood up and reached for her hand. Y/m giggled and took his hand. "Racers, 10 minutes until you have to be on the track." Techno and Y/n walked back over to his tent.

Calvin and Jack were gone, but everyone else was still there, now Techno's pit crew was there. "Y/n!" His pit crew ran over, so did Tommy and Wilbur. "We heard, are you alright?" Techno gripped at Y/n's side. "I'm fine," they all nodded, "you really fucked him up! Boss man did you see him?" They asked Techno.

Techno smirked and nodded his head, "don't say that in front of her, she'll feel bad." Tommy furrowed his brows, "why? That was fucking awesome!"

"Y/n!" Calvin yelled from her tent, Y/n sighed. "I have to go," Techno kissed her head, "you did nothing wrong, Y/n." He reminded her as she walked away. Calvin handed Y/n her gloves, she saw Jack waiting for her in the tent.

"You have officially ruined your career." He shook his head and walked away, Calvin avoided talking to her as well. Her pit crew gave her soft smiles and mouthed "I thought it was awesome."

As Y/n walked out to the track the crowd was silent. They booed her, she slipped on her helmet to hide her face. Techno placed his hand on her back. "Don't worry about them," he said, Y/n nodded. When Dream walked out his face was a bit swollen, the crowd cheered for him. When Dream walked out they screamed their heads off, "BOOOOOO!!!" Tommy and Wilbur yelled at Dream.

1st. Y/n
2nd. Technoblade
3rd. Dream
4th. Nick
5th. Karl
6th. Puffy

"Good job," Calvin said as she walked up to him. He immediately walked away, Jack grabbed her shoulder, Techno walked over. "Meeting at 7pm." He walked away, Y/n's crew team congratulated her.

"You did great, baby." Techno smiled at her, "yeah.." Someone yelled at Y/n, "I hope you're happy with yourself!" It was someone from Dream's crew. Y/n sighed, "come on, let's get back to the hotel.." Techno rubbed her back.

They all headed back to the hotel, they thanked Callahan. Y/n saw the number of fans waiting outside. As she stepped out security was immediately at her side, angry fans swarmed her.

Security kept them away, but she could still hear their yelling.

You asshole!
Let me hit her!
Why would you hurt him?!
He did nothing to you!
Just quit already!
No one fucking wants you!
Why don't you come and fight me too!?

They threw dirt and other objects at her. She silently walked into the building. When she walked in Jack and Calvin were there. Techno and the boys entered behind her. She was covered in dirt, tears streamed down her face. "Y/n," Jack tried to comfort her. 

She looked at him, "what have I done?.." She mumbled, "oh, Y/n.." Jack covered his mouth feeling terrible, Techno pulled her to their room. The boys stayed on the couch while Techno took her into the bathroom.

"Let's get cleaned up," he didn't even noticed her crying until he went to help her undress. "Oh, baby.." He pulled her into a hug. Y/n started to break down, "I ruined my career, Techno. I ruined it!" Techno stayed quiet, "I hurt Dream!" She screamed, but it was muffled.

"Y/n," Y/n didn't let him finish, "I'm a terrible person, Techno." Techno's eyes went wide he pulled her back, "don't say that. You're perfect, you're just perfect, Y/n. You're a great person," Y/n looked down, "I don't believe that." He pulled her chin up, "would I lie to you?" Y/n shook her head.

"Let's rinse this dirt off and I'll run you a hot bath.." Techno felt terrible, he helped her undress. After she rinse all the dirt off Techno ran her a hot bath. She covered herself in a towel, while waiting. "I'll go get you some clothes." Techno kissed her wet hair.

When he slipped out he saw the guys leaving, "I think you two should have some alone time. We're going to go eat and hang out." Techno grabbed his wallet, he handed Phil $500. "That's not necessary, we have money." Phil smiled, "just in case, you can give it back later if you don't need it."

"Thank you," They all walked out. Techno grabbed Y/n shorts and a t-shirt to wear. He walked back into the bathroom. Y/n was already in the tub, her knees were up to her chest as she watched the water. Techno sat her clothes on the vanity.

He kissed her head, Y/n stopped him. "Stay," she said, "let me go get some clothes for me then." He smiled, and quickly grabbed clothes for him to change into. He came back in and joined her. The hot water felt amazing, Techno pulled Y/n next to him. "Just relax, Y/n."

Y/n turned around to him, he looked at her. Giving her a soft smile, she placed her hands on his jaw. Pulling him up to her face, she softly kissed him.

Techno smiled, "do it again.." He whispered when she pulled away, she did as he requested. He smiled again, he grabbed the soap and slowly started to massage it into her hair. He could feel her body lean on him more and more as she relaxed.

Time skip

Techno slowly patted Y/n's body dry, she had fallen asleep, Techno didn't mind though. He knew she was stressed.

It was 6 pm and he knew at 7 Jack would come yell at her about a meeting. He decided he wasn't going to answer the door to him. When he started to dry her face he noticed something, her right eye was started to bruise. Techno lightly kissed her and started to get her dressed. He picked her up and took her to bed.

He pulled the cover up to her shoulder, she looked exhausted. Techno sighed, he kissed her cheek. He sat down next to her and pulled out his phone.

You were added in a group chat by Crazy Calvin.

-Jack to group chat
   meeting at 7pm meet in dining hall.
-Dad
  Technoblade don't try to skip this with Y/n. We need to talk.

Techno rolled his eyes, he checked to see who was in the group chat. Calvin, Y/n, Jack, William and Callahan

Time Skip

The boys had not returned yet, Y/n and Techno headed to the dining hall. They were all sitting at a big table. "Take a seat you two," Jack said. Y/n didn't look at them. she just took a seat. Techno sat next to her.

"So, we've been talking.." Calvin said, "and we've decided on a few decisions." Jack finished his sentence. "Which are?" Y/n asked, Niki sighed. Callahan came and sat on the other side of Y/n. "I didn't agree to them.." Callahan told her.

"We've decided it be best for you guy's to not be a couple anymore." Y/n clenched her hands. She looked up to Calvin, "it wasn't my idea, I promise it wasn't." "It was mine." Jack said, "I don't believe that's a decision you should be making." Techno said, Y/n stayed silent. "Technoblade, I agree with him." Niki said, "And I don't care."

"We had a deal, if anything shakes up your career you two were over." Jack reminded Calvin of the deal. Y/n looked up, Jack noticed the black eye started to form. "You didn't act like this until you guys started to date."

"And Technoblade you were fighting so publicly until you announced she was your girlfriend." Techno looked at Y/n, "I love her." He said, Y/n stayed quiet. "We have already taken a vote, so say your goodbyes." Jack said, Y/n looked at Techno. "We're not breaking up," Techno said, "Technoblade, don't make this harder than it is." William said.

"Y/n, say something at least." Calvin begged, "I quit." She said, Techno looked at her. Jack dug through a folder, "thought you say that." He pulled out her contract, that stated if her management team had control over what happens. "Fuck," Y/n mumbled under her breath, "also states you can't quit for the next five years." Techno grabbed her hand from under the table.

"Y/n, you caused many more people to hate you for what you've done." Jack said, "I," Y/n spoke, she stopped, "go ahead," Techno said. "Calvin, please help me out here." She begged him. "I think it's best too," he said. Y/n froze, "are you kidding me?" Everyone stopped, they looked at how hurt she was.

"Y/n, I'm sorry," Y/n cut Jack off we're not breaking up." She held onto Techno's hand under the table. "Y/n you're ruining your career." Jack was stern with her, "I'll watch it burn." She crossed her arms.

"Y/n, it's not just us." Calvin said, "what?" She asked, "it's Dream too. He's going to sue you, but he agreed if you guys broke up he wouldn't do anything. Y/n if he puts a restraining order on you, you won't be able to race."

"How can he sue me when he hit me first? It was recorded, people were recording it." Y/n wiped her eyes. "There's nothing we can do, Y/n." Y/n had tears streaming down her face. "There is so much you can do!" Y/n screamed at them. "Have him sue me, I don't care. I'll deal with this myself."

Y/n got up and walked away, "Y/n," Jack stopped her before she left. "If you leave you're breaking our contract. Meaning that we can make the decision if you race ever again." Y/n turned around. "Then so be it," Techno quickly caught up with her.

As they got in the elevator Techno wrapped his arms around her. "Fuck!" She yelled, "it was an easy decision. But Techno, I'm. not going to race again.." Techno held onto her, "Y/n," he pulled her back. "Wake up."

"What?" Y/n asked, "it's time to wake up." Y/n was confused, but when she blinked she was back in bed. Her hair was wet and Techno was standing over her. "Y/n, you were dreaming." He sat down next to her.

"What happened?" She asked confused, the boys were back and they were all looking at her. "You feel asleep during our bath, I got you changed and put you in bed. While you were sleeping you were yelling. Saying that we're not breaking up and I quit."

"Oh, Techno," Y/n sat up, "they were making me choose between you and racing." Y/n's black eye started to form. "What did you pick?" Tommy asked, "Techno, of course." She said.

Techno smiled, "I just wanted to make sure you were okay." "How's your eye?" Phil asked her, "it hurts, by I'll be fine." He nodded, "Jack wants us downstairs." Techno said, Y/n sighed, "then let's go."

The boys stayed in the room, while Tevhno and Y/n walked to the dinning hall together. They saw Jack, Calvin, William and Callahan sitting together at a table. Y/n sat next to Callahan and Techno sat next to her. He immediately gripped her hand when he sat down.

"We've been talking," Calvin said. "I'm not breaking up with Techno." Y/n said, they gave her a confused look. "What are you on about?" Jack asked, "we're not making you break up with him."

"She had a bad dream before this that you guys were making her choose between me and racing." Techno placed his hand on her thigh. "No, we're not, Y/n." Callahan laughed, "I would like to apologize before we tell you." Jack said, "I think you've been doing an amazing job handling your career. I don't think you've ruined it at all. I'm proud of you, Y/n. I'm very sorry about what I have said."

"I forgive you," Y/n said, "anyhow, a lot of girls, mainly, have came out and have been really thankful for you kicking Dream's ass." Jack said, William nodded. "For example, the first girl said that you gave her the courage to leave an abusive relationship." Techno smiled at Y/n, "many are calling you an idol, you did the right thing."

"Now I know," Calvin started to speak, "I know that you beat yourself up about hitting Dream." Techno nodded at him, Y/n kept silent, "but it was the right thing to do. And sometimes doing the right thing hurts."

"But," Jack said, "we just wished the fight could have happened somewhere else. You see, in Virginia," Y/n cut him off. "I know, I know. Almost everyone here is a hardcore Dream fan." Jack nodded, "but there is always hardcore Dream fans in almost every state. Some people are going to hate you for it, despite even."

"So, you need to be extra careful from now on." Jack pulled out a bag, "we got you a few things." He opened the bag, "pepper spray." "Very important," William crossed his arms and nodded.

"An alarm, some sharp little thingys to stab people with." Y/n gave wide eyes to what looked like a cat. "Taser and you can use this to break a window."

"Why do I need to break a window?" Y/n looked at Techno he shrugged, "you never know." William looked at Techno, "Technoblade. She is to go no where alone."

"Especially here," Calvin added on. "If she wants to go somewhere, someone who can protect her just in case better be going with her." Techno nodded, "are you sure? After how bad she fucked Dream up?" Techno chuckled, everyone laughed. "Don't say that," Y/n got onto him, "I won't leave her alone." He wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

Y/n rolled her eyes, Techno kissed her head. "You'll get over it," he chuckled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...
617K 16.8K 48
UNDER EDITING 👍 ------- "Why are you so annoying Tommyinnit?" she said, a sigh escaping her lips. She was laying down on her bed with her arm coveri...
37.4K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
948K 41.4K 116
【Techno x Oc 】 【Mature rating due to triggering content】 「incendiary, adj.- A person who causes trouble, typically involving fire.」 - In which Cypre...