π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

stupioscity

1.5K 46 19
By bellyxbilz

billie

it's the day before our flight to miami, blue invited my family and i to her father's house for lunch. everyone is arriving there separately, mom and dad in their own car, claudia and finneas in their own and i'm just driving up to blue's childhood home now.

"holly shit." my mouth dropped wide open. "she wasn't joking when she said mansion." i shook my head in disbelief.

i called blue, telling her i'm outside and that i didn't want to go in there on my own. she told me she was on her way outside to bring me in. a couple seconds later she came skipping from the front door to greet me with a kiss.

"come on, dad and jasmine are dying to meet you." she took my hand and dragged me into the house.

"slow down i'm not going to run away!" i laughed as she slowed down. "wait." i stopped her.

"what?"

"i have a confession to make." i announced. "i'm so so so scared of your dad. i may or may not have googled him earlier and bro he's so intimidating."

"he's not scary or intimidating, i promise. come on, i'll protect you, even though, trust me it won't be necessary." she kissed my cheek before leading me to the living room where her father and his wife were.

they immediately stood up to greet me, "billie that's my dad and jasmine my step mom, dad and jasmine, this is billie." she introduced us.

"nice to meet you mr. miller." i shook blue's dad's hands.

"oh please, call me richard."

"i'll keep that in mind." i smiled nervously.

"nice to finally meet you, billie. i've heard a lot of things about you, was wondering when i'll be able to meet you. you look stunning." jasmine said as i shook her hand.

"oh, thank you." i tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "the others should get here soon, they were right behind me."

"billie!" cole yelled from the stairs.

"hey kid! congratulations on graduating, i haven't gotten the chance to tell you that." i hugged her once she made her way to me.

"thank you, now i just gotta see if i got accepted to the ivy league college i want to go. no biggie." she sighed.

"i hope it's okay, we knocked on the door and no one came, so we just let ourselves in." claudia awkwardly said.

"oh no that's fine! no one here knocks or even rings the bell." jasmine said as she made her way towards clauds and finneas. "let me get that from you." she took the plate of dessert from claudia and put it on the kitchen counter which was a few feet away. "oh god, how rude of me. i'm jasmine, blue's step mother." she said as she shook both the couple's hands.

"i'm finneas, billie's brother." finneas said.

"and i'm claudia her sister in law."

"please come in, make yourselves comfortable." jasmine led them to the couches were the rest of us were. fin and claudia exchanged 'nice to meet you's with blue's dad and soon the exact same thing happened when my parents arrived.

everyone had their own little separate conversations before we all moved on to the dining table to eat. "so." richard started, swallowed his food, then continued, "where's the first location you're heading to?"

"miami" i answered.

"oh then you gotta go to the beach! what's the point of going to miami if you don't intend on going to the beach?" richard said.

"he's right girls, you should head to the beach once you've done your work. you should always remember to have fun on tour you know." dad agreed.

"i'm so jealous of you guys, your job is literally so cool. i wish i was in your place. you literally get to travel the whole world! how cool is that!" cole said before shoving a spoon into her mouth.

"oh please don't pull a blue." richard begged.

"dad!" blue said.

"why what did blue do?" mom said with an evil giggle.

"oh she just went through this phase which lasted years, where she did nothing but travel to different states with her motorcycle. we rarely saw her, she was always out partying or discovering some spots she would call 'gems', she always stayed at scetchy motels and stuff like that." richard answered.

"sounds like something i would've done if i had the motorcycle and the guts to do it." dad snickered.

"i did not do nothing but that!" blue defended herself. "i got some jobs here and there, i worked for a while at this one restaurant! you know mark and carol, you've met them!"

"my bad, she got some jobs here and there too." richard let her have it.

"i really wish you that you had a negative influence on me, maybe i would've been move fun." cole told blue.

"nah, i don't think dad would've handled it. i was too much for him on my own." blue said.

"now that is true." jasmine said.

"oh god i remember when finneas was in this band, i think he was just about to be eighteen? he went through this phase of kind of being emo and billie was influenced my him and ended up dying half of her hair purple and soon developed the habit of having her bang of one side of her face." mom said.

"that band was a good influence mom." finneas argued. "without it ocean eyes wouldn't have existed."

"and i have split dyed hair! does that mean i'm emo?" blue said.

"i thought billie was into an emo when i first met you." claudia confessed.

"no." blue groaned. "we are definitely getting rid of the split dye text time billie."

"hell yeah."

soon enough everyone was done, we relocated to the living room again and were served some dessert "oh." a women stopped in her tracks. "forgive me i didn't know you had company." she went back from where she came.

"wait fiona!" richard stood up and ran after her. everyone seemed to mind their own business but i saw the look on cole and blue's eyes, i frowned my brows trying to figure out who the women was. that's when i remembered blue complained about how her mom was a ginger and had perfect hair and she didn't get that from her. the women that just came in definitely had perfect long and healthy ginger hair.

"was that?" i asked blue in a whisper and she nodded. now i know from where she got her looks from, her mom is a straight up milf no joke bro.

"what is she doing here? i thought she was getting help." cole scooted colser to blue and i.

getting help?

"i have no idea, i'm just glad she didn't cause a scene." blue shook her head. she looked... out of it, her whole mood changed in seconds. she never told me what really happened to her mom, just knew that her parents were divorced and her mom was a bitch.

"does that mean?" cole asked but didn't continue her question.

"yeah, i think so." blue nodded.

"blue? can you come over for a little bit?" richard said from behind the arch, only his head and shoulders were showing.

blue looked over at me then cole then over at jasmine and nodded her head before getting up. she didn't take long before she was back, but instead she went upstairs to where i think her room is. i looked over at cole, "do i go after her?" i asked.

"i think it's best if i go. you don't, i least i don't think you know the whole situation right?" she said and i shook my head. "i'll let you know if she needs you." cole said before going after blue.

richard came back and continued his conversation with dad and soon pulled me into it. "you better take care of my blue well while you're on tour, she sometimes gets carried away with things when she gets excited, sometimes i think she thinks she's immortal."

"you're asking the wrong person, she sprained this ankle seven times and that one eleven already." dad exposed me.

"it not my fault i has weak ass ankles! and he is asking the right person, i got blue, she'll be okay." i said.

"you're gonna regret those sprains when you're older." richard pointed out.

"i'll amputate my feet and get prosthetic ones, i won't let this stop me from living my life, it'll be future me's problem." i shrugged.

"god, it's like you and blue share the same exact brain." he shook his head, amazed by his observation.

"i mean we complete each other's sentences so." i pointed out.

"what are we talking about?" blue sat back down next to me and cole came after her.

"your dad is saying you and billie share the same brain." dad answered.

"oh no, there is no way." she shook her head. "billie is definitely more than a dumbass than i am."

"now that is just stupioscity."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 4.1K 61
"oh my god, help. i'm dead. her eyes. her eyes, dude." ----- obviously willow had heard of the famous billie eilish already, i mean, how could you no...
16.5K 354 45
Billie eilish is growing rapidly fast in popularity however doesnt have time to explore her sexuality while she was infamous. The fandom she has crea...
442K 8.1K 55
another billie fan fic. you should read it tho 1st book of the more than a fan series achieved: #1 in billieeilishpiratebairdoconnell
891K 26.3K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...