THE DREAM || FORMULA 1 (C)

By hamiltonbby

In which, a dream that Leah Hamilton has had ever since she was a kid becomes a reality.. More

[00]
[01]
[03]
[04]
[05]
[06]
[07]
[08]
[09]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[note]
[Extra 1]
[Extra 2]
[Extra 3]

[02]

4.2K 83 5
By hamiltonbby

( real life ! )

Leah had completed the first day of the pre-season. Before she had to go and have a meeting with her team, she started to make her way over to the Mercedes garage.

"Leah Hamilton, finally made it up here eh?" MAX VERSTAPPEN said as she was passing the RedBull garage.

"Max Verstappen, someone who drives for a team I hate" Leah replied. "Nothing has changed since I saw you last" Max asked.

"Nope and it never will change" Leah added as she saw spotted a camera filming the both of them. "What have RedBull done for you to hate them?" Max asked.

"Well, your team principal has said some things about me, I swear you guys don't want me in this sport. You guys probably told your F2 drivers to try and ruin my race when I was there—" The young Hamilton replied.

"Okay, you can stop there I'm assuming there are way more things as well. I'm happy your up here Le, it's going to be nice racing against you again properly" Max said.

"Thanks Max, I better be going now. I'll see you around" Leah smiled as they did a fist bump. "See you around Le" Max replied.

As Leah was approaching the Mercedes garage, Roscoe came running over to her as he had recognised who it was.

Leah smiled and started messing around and playing with the dog. Lewis had heard familiar laughing outside and smiled as he saw the both of them.

Lewis knew how hard Leah had to overcome and how much she had to work to get into this sport. As not not many people respected her, which led to Leah not really being able to trust anyone.

For Lewis, it was hard to see his daughter go through all that. When he sees her happy and laughing it's just makes you smile.

"Oh, hey dad!" Leah called and ran over to him, Roscoe obviously following her. "Hey Le, car looking amazing over there isn't it?" Lewis said.

"Yeah it feels amazing to drive, top 5 as well!" Leah replied. "It's looking good, having you got a meeting now?" Lewis asked.

"Netflix are there dad, I don't wanna go" Leah pouted. "Le, I know but you just got to ignore them" Lewis told her.

"Fine, I better be going it's starting in 5" Leah mumbled. "Welcome to formula 1 life Le," Lewis smirked.

Leah rolled her eyes as Lewis pulled her into a hug and kissed her forehead. "Love you dad, see you later" She said as they pulled away.

"Love you too Le" Lewis replied ad he watched his daughter make her way back Mclaren.

( instagram ! )

@leahhamilton
📍Bahrain International Circuit

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️

Liked by lewishamilton, skysportsf1 and 1,373,936 others
leahhamilton: Bahrain day 1✅💜
view all 31,629 comments

username These photos >>

username Roscoe!!

username 🤩🤩🤩

username The photo of Lewis and Roscoe!!

lewishamilton Didn't know you took that!
> leahhamilton I had to take it, I swear you love that dog more than me!
>> lewishamilton You know that's now true, Le!

username ^^ 🤣🤣🤣

username Leah isn't the favourite!😂

username Roscoe is an icon🤩

username Can we talk how pretty she looks?!

username Leah!!😍😍

f1 The Hamilton's👑❤️
> leahhamilton ❤️

username 👑👑👑

username Got a good feeling about this season!!

username Did anyone else see her and Max talking?

username 🔥🔥🔥

username Mclaren are looking strong!!

mercedesamgf1 What a family🤩
> leahhamilton You guys are family too🥰
>> mercedesamgf1 Awh, we love you little one!💜

username Mercedes will always be your family!

username The little photos of Leah that Mercedes just posted🥺
> username Nahhh!! So cute🥺

username 🤩🤩

mclaren Can we join the family?
> leahhamilton You guys have always been apart of the family too🥰

( instagram ! )

@mercedesamgf1

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚫️⚪️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚫️

Liked by leahhamilton, valtteribottas and 2,143,936 others
mercedesamgf1: "Just how fast the night changes.."
tagged: leahhamilton lewishamilton
view all 28,628 comments

username This makes me feel old!

username She's so cute!!

username Awh, what a cutie!!

username What a duo🥺

lewishamilton You guys are making me feel old!
> mercedesamgf1 It makes us feel old too!

username Leah needs a seat at Merc in a few years!!

username I love them so much!!💜🥺

username We need Leah and Lewis race in the same team!

username 😍😍😍

leahhamilton I love you guys❤️
> mercedesamgf1 We love you too Le❤️

username Family🤍

username 🥺🥺🥺

username Leah has to get a seat with Merc!!

username Best father and daughter duo out there!!

username I remember her first time in the paddock!🥺
> username Chasing around with Seb and Nico!🤩🥺

( note ! )

Hope you liked it💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.4K 70
Everybody has the dream. It starts when seeing something, think about it, wanting it, and one day it becomes the dream. The only way to make it come...
785K 16.9K 41
» 𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐳𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 ᴀ ʀᴇɴᴅᴇᴢᴠᴏᴜꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ, ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ᴀ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ. 𝘼 𝘾𝙝𝙖�...
181K 2.5K 42
Isabella Zilber lives with her brother and he starts taking her on the track with him. She immediately falls in love with formula 1. Thaťs where she...