Together we howl (Complete)

By ShannonCawley

A year after the battle of Hogwarts, things change drastically for Hermione Granger. Experiencing a terrible... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Chapter 38
Part 39
Epilogue

Part 23

6.8K 187 15
By ShannonCawley

It's a bit of a long chapter but I hope you enjoy it. This chapter includes some smut, so be warned! Also, I'm debating whether I should include the cast of the vampire diaries/Originals in this story. Please let me know what you think!

After the situation with Hermione's ex-boyfriend, Sam was worried that their date was too much for his imprint, however, when suggested that she go home to rest, the witch was pretty adamant about not allowing Ron to ruin their day. Their lunch resumed, though there was a little tension in the air as those around her could feel the remaining anger that the redhead had caused. Truth be told, it put the pack on edge and they all personally vowed to keep her happy, Calm and carefree. This ex-boyfriend of hers didn't sit right in their eyes, he caused their Alpha female pain and distress, and they sure as hell won't allow some scrawny prick to do it again.

Hermione decided that her plans for a dinner date were off the table, seeing as they just had a large meal but something else came to mind, something that she hoped would steer their new profound relationship in a good direction. As the meal came to an end, they said their goodbyes to the others and waited until they disappeared via portkey, to start their journey.

"So, where are we going?" Sam asked as he walked through Diagon Alley, hand in hand with his witch.

"Well, we just ate, so dinner is out of the question. Unless you're still hungry?" She teased with a smirk, causing him to chuckle and shrug his shoulders.

"We eat quite regularly, but for right now, I'm not" She nodded her head with a smile as she began to pull him down the cobble street. He didn't mind her pulling him here and there, she had a large smile on her face which was rather giddy and he enjoyed seeing her so happy.

"Stay right here, I need to get something," She said as she skipped off into a store which seemed kind of eerie, though most of them seem that way to the wolves. It wasn't long until she exited the store, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she looked down at her hands and saw absolutely nothing.

"Uh, sweetheart, you're meant to buy things in stores" Sam chuckled slightly and pulled her into his arms, she rolled her eyes and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I shrunk it down, silly wolf" She teased and grabbed his hand once again, he let out a playful growl which caused little giggles to leave her mouth. It was odd, she wasn't one to giggle usually but he wasn't complaining, she seemed happy and that's all he wants for her but he was worried that the smiles and giggles were for show.

"Baby?" Her head snapped up in Sam's direction, her cheeks pink slightly as she looked up at him through her long thick eyelashes. A little growl rumbled in his chest as he saw the innocent look on his imprint's face.

"Yes, Sammy?" She turned towards him and laid her palms on his chest whilst he snaked his hands around her waist. He looked down at her with a small smile.

"You know you can always be yourself with me, right?" Her eyebrows knitted together slightly before nodding as she tilted her head. She seemed genuinely confused by what he said, but he needed to make sure that she knew he was there, through the good times and the bad.

"Of course, I want you to be yourself with me too. You're an amazing man Mr Uley" She purred with a seductive smile. He licked his lower lip as his eyes darkened in want, and a low growl rumbled through his chest. His clear lust caused heat to rush to her core, all she wanted was to clench her thighs together to ease some pressure but she wanted to start their date. She took a deep breath, and took a step back, grabbing his hand as she did so.

"Come, my Alpha, we have plans" Sam nodded absently, remaining in a lustful daze as he was dragged away. He couldn't help but rake his eyes over her figure, every curve and flesh that was shown was extremely beautiful in his eyes, but her personality was the true beauty in his opinion. Her feistiness and protectiveness for those she cares about were something he found rather attractive. Then there's her caring and motherly side, it caused his heart to flutter when she made sure everyone was happy and well taken care of. He knew she was the one for him, she is his literal soul mate but even if they didn't have that magical connection, he knew he would find her just as attractive and loving.

"Take my hand, we'll be apparating and I'm warning you, it isn't a pleasant experience" She warned with a soft tone, somewhat reassuring him, though he's heard from Sirius how that type of travel could cause people to throw up.

"Alright, I'm prepared" He sighed and took her hand, she let out a giggle and before he knew it, he was snapped away. It felt as if he was being squeezed through a thin tube, his insides were twisting and being pulled back and forth. When their feet landed on the ground, he hunched over as he breathed through intense nausea, his stomach rolling uncontrollably.

"Fuck, that's disgusting" He groaned but his head snapped up when he heard her giggles. He gave her a half-hearted glare, to which she simply burst into laughter, and, of course, it ended up setting off laughter of his own. As they calmed down, he took the opportunity to glance around the area they landed.

"A forest?"

"Forest of dean, one of the places we camped whilst on the run" She responded with a small frown, her eyes showed the pain of what she had experienced and it just showed him how strong his imprint truly is.

"It must have been difficult" He sighed as he looked down at his love, taking her in his arms which she was truly grateful for. His heartbeat was steady and it calmed her almost instantly. She pulled away slightly but remained in his arms.

"I thought it would be nice if we camped out for the night. I used to always go camping with my parents as I child and despite the circumstances, I was in the last time I camped out, I still enjoy it. I wanted to bring you with me the next time I built up the courage to go again" Sam was in awe, she opened up to him and though he heard the stories of what she went through, he had never had a personal conversation about her past. He felt honoured that she wanted to experience this with him. He pulled her against him once again, his arms wrapped around her in a loving embrace.

"Thank you. I know this must be difficult for you but I'm extremely thankful that you wanted to do this, with me of all people. He chuckled, making her giggle and snuggle into his chest further.

"Of course, who else would I do this with? I hope you'll be amazed, you'll see what else magic can do" She winked playfully and backed away with a mischievous smile. He let out a chuckle and rushed towards her, making her scream slightly before laughing and running away, Sam following close behind.

It wasn't long until they stopped at a large opening, trees surrounding the area with a large cliff just off to the side. It overlooked the large ocean, the cold breeze flowing through their air and pricking at their skin, though neither found the cold to be an issue due to their bodies adjusting to all sorts of temperatures. Hermione pulled out the shrunken tent and laid it on the ground, with a wave of her wand, it expanded into the correct size.

"I must admit, I haven't a clue how to put a tent up" Sam admitted as he looked down at the bag which held the tent inside.

"I have magic, remember?" Hermione giggled and with a wave of her hand, the tent began to remove itself from its packaging and build itself. Sam watched in awe and fascination, though he grew slightly nervous at how small the tent truly is.

"Uh, sweetheart? How are we both going to fit?" He asked as he rubbed the back of his neck, his biceps bulging as he did so. Hermione watched the action with a dazed look, causing Sam to raise an eyebrow in amusement.

"You're drooling" He teased, snapping her out of her daze. Her cheeks grew pink in embarrassment as she glared at the wolf, though there wasn't much heat behind her eyes. However, a smirk formed on her face, making him gulp nervously.

"My Alpha, you're mine to drool over" She purred as she walked around him, her long nail dragging across his chest and the back of his shoulders as she did so. He shivered at the action, his eyes darkening as he felt the lust grow even more intensely. In one quick motion, his hands were on her wrists and she was pulled flat against his chest.

"You're such a tease, my little witch " He growled as he lowered his head into the crook of her neck, her scent hitting his nostrils full force. Her breath hitched and her body grew hot with need.

"Come" She ordered as she pulled away, entering the tent with Sam following close behind, though he stopped at the entrance with wide eyes, in pure disbelief. Instead of the small tent that he thought they were going to share and despite the size of the outside, the inside was completely different.

It was as if it was their very own apartment. Four large bedrooms with bathrooms attached, a decent-sized kitchen with a dining table that could seat quite a few people. The living room was large and welcoming, and the colour scheme of the tent was soft greys and creams.

"I love magic" He whispered in awe, making Hermione giggle as she took his hand and lead him further into the tent. She slipped off her shoes and walked into the kitchen, leaving Sam to look around.

"Hermione, I haven't got spare clothes" He called out, making her poke her head out from behind the fridge door. A knowing smile was plastered on her face.

"I may have snuck some clothes into my bag when you weren't looking. I hope you don't mind" She nibbled on her lower lip nervously as she pulled a bottle of wine from the fridge. He shook his head with a low chuckle.

"Think of everything, don't you?" He teased, causing her cheeks to redeem as she nodded her head. She grabbed two wine glasses and strolled into the living room, taking a seat on the couch. He was watching her every move with intense concentration, smiling brightly as she patted the space beside her. He removed his shoes and jacket, placing them on the shoe and coat rack before walking toward the couch and sitting beside her, their legs brushing together.

"So, what do you think of this whole red-headed vampire chick running around?" Sam questioned before taking a sip of his drink, hiding his smile behind the glass as he watched Hermione's face screw up in disgust.

"The bitch is fast, I can tell you that. I also know, she will die sooner or later, either by the pack's hands or the Cullens"

"Hmm, let's hope we get to rip some vampires apart" He responded with a mischievous grin, Hermione couldn't help the laughter to come out of her mouth.

"I'm sure we will, Sammy," She said as she patted his cheek, however, when she made the move to pull away, he grabbed only her wrist softly and pulled her towards him. She let out a small gasp as her body fell on top of his as he leaned back.

"Well, aren't you comfy" She teased, making him chuckle and pull her closer. Her cheeks flushed at the sudden closeness the two of them are in, he continued to look down at her with a soft smile whilst she buries her face into his chest, trying to hide the pinkness of her cheeks.

"It's nice to have the place to ourselves, we have quite a few pack members now" He chuckled, causing Hermione to look up with a surprised frown.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"So, you count my pack members as yours too?" She asked softly. She was quite nervous about this conversation, she had always considered her friends and family her pack and now there were more, actual wolf shape shifters, and she was rather concerned about whether Sam would see them as more than just her friends. He saw the concern in her eyes and sat up a little taller, her body moving with his as if they were connected. He ran a finger across her cheek softly, her eyes fluttered closed at the intimate feeling.

"My little witch, look at me" Her eyes opened and his breath hitched in awe at the amber orbs staring back at him, knowing that her wolf was at the surface.

"So beautiful" He purred, causing a small growl to rumble through her chest.

"I can see how much your pack means to you, Hermione. I've also seen how you treat mine from the moment you met them. In my eyes, we are one big pack and I'm sure others may shift or come along the way" Hermione remained silent, all she could do was stare at the man in front of her with such awe in her eyes. As if her body moved on its own, she was suddenly straddling his lap with her hands on his broad shoulders.

"Baby?" Sam growled as his hands squeezed her waist slightly, causing her hips to buckle in a sharp movement.

"How did I get so lucky?" She whispered as she stared into his eyes, though they would drift to his lips a few times.

"I'm the lucky one" He responded, his voice deep and smooth. Their faces began to move closer together, their eyes never leaving each other's as if they were in a trance.

"You're so beautiful" He whispered as their lips brushed against each other. His thumb rubbed her hips in a circular motion, making her want to roll them against his already hard cock.

"Kiss me" She demanded, her amber eyes glowing brighter.

Smug warning ⚠️

He grabbed the back of her neck and smashed his lips against hers, both fighting for dominance before he hit her lower lip, causing a growling moan to escape her mouth. He took that opportunity to swipe his tongue against hers, heat immediately pouring into her core and in instinct, she began to grind against him. In one swift movement, she was pinned to the couch as he hovered above her, his mouth moving from hers as he kissed, sucked and nibbled on her jaw and neck.

"Fuck" She moaned as she raised her head, giving him more access. She wrapped her legs around his hips, using them to pull him closer.

"Are you sure?" He asks as he pulls away, looking into her eyes with concern.

"Fuck me, Sam" She growled, her eyes glowing in need. Sam didn't need to be told twice, he continued to kiss, suck and lick her skin, leading from her neck, down to her collar bone.

"Let's get these clothes off of you" He growled as he went to remove her shirt, but with a flick of her wrist, they were suddenly completely naked. Shivers ran down their spines as their bodies touched, no longer constricted by cloth.

"Well, that's handy" He chuckled, making her giggle as she wrapped her arms around his neck, bringing him into another kiss. A growl rumbled in her chest and her legs tightened around his waist, pulling him closer. His hard length brushed against her wet core, making her hips buckle as she let out a moan.

"P-Please Sammy, I need you" She begged, letting out another moan as he twirled his tongue around her nipple, one hand occupied by massaging the other breast whilst his other hand continued to roam every curve of her body.

"Patience, my little witch" He purred, making her whine as she grew impatient. He began trailing open-mouth kisses down her breasts, onto her stomach and then her thighs. Her breath hitched before letting out a breathy moan, her fingers running through his hair as his mouth neared her core. He laid between her thighs and looked up at her, his eyes darkened in lust and need.

He tilted his head as a way of asking for permission, she nodded her head eagerly, making him chuckle slightly before licking his lips. He wrapped his arms around her thigh, using his fingers to open her fold, revealing her soaking core. He let out a small growl, inhaling her lustful scent as he became eager to taste her. He placed a wet kiss on her core, causing her to squirm a little under his touch which made him smirk before running his tongue over her. She let out a long moan as he continued to work his tongue around her clit, sucking it here and there.

"Fuck" She gasped as he dug his tongue deep into her core, her body grinding against his mouth as he does so.

"Hmmm, you taste delicious" He purred, causing a vibration against her. Her hold on his hair tightened as she felt one of his fingers enter her, he began to lick and suck her clit as he added another finger. She began to feel her insides clench, knowing full well that she was close.

"Sammy, I-i'm going to-" She let out a whine when he pulled away, removing his fingers from within her and licking up the juices.

"You're going to cum on my cock, nowhere else" He demanded. She nodded her head and bit her lip as she watched him crawl back over her. He wrapped one of her legs around his waist whilst the other was placed on his shoulder. He laid soft kisses up and down her thighs, causing her breathing to speed up as she felt her core tingle from every action.

"P-Please, Sam"

"Please what?" His voice was deep and alluring, his eyes darker than usual as he watches his imprint become impatient and beg for release.

"Please, I need you!" She cried as she used her leg to pull him towards her, causing him to chuckle with a shake of his head.

"Such an eager, little wolf" He purred as he lined himself up to her entrance. She watched in anticipation, she felt slightly nervously due to his size. He was much bigger than she was used to, truth be told, she had only slept with one person and that was in her fourth year. Victor was her first, it was an awkward situation and after it was done with, she knew her feelings were simply platonic. Luckily, he had felt the same and remained friends to this day.

"Are you ready?" He asked as his face softened.

"Fuck me!" She growled, her eyes glowing amber as she grew more impatient. Sam bit his lip to stop himself from laughing, his feisty witch became even more attractive when she lost her temper. He leaned over and connected their lips, the kiss was soft and passionate. He slowly inserted himself inside her, both letting out moans as her tight walls clenched around his member.

"Fuck, you're so tight" He groaned and continued to push himself in, trying his hardest not to cum there and then. Her arms wrapped around his neck, her nails digging into his shoulder as he filled her up with his cock. He stopped for a moment, allowing her to adjust to his size and when she was ready, he began to pound into her.

"Yes! Right there!" She screamed as the sound of their skin slapping together echoed around the tent.

"Fuck, Hermione" He growled as he sat up on his knees, grabbing hold of her hips as he pounded into her with more speed. She became a screaming mess, his shoulders bled from her nails digging into his skin but it seemed to make him pound into her harder.

"I-I'm going to cum!" She moaned louder as he grabbed hold of one of her breasts, pinching her nipple.

"I'm nearly here" he growled. He reached over and began to rub her clit and within a second, her walls were clenching around his cock and she screamed whilst cumming. Her tight walls sent him over the edge, milking him as he moaned her name. He collapsed on top of her, one arm making sure his weight didn't crush her. They both let out a small moan as he pulled out of her, watching as his cum leaked from her opening as they both panted.

"Merlin" She let out a shaky breath, her cheeks bright red and her body layered in sweat. He let out a chuckle and placed a kiss on her forehead before laying beside her, wrapping his arms around her waist as he buried his face into the crook of her neck.

"You might want to clean that up" He teased as he gestured towards the mess that he caused. She let out a giggle and with a flick of her hand, the cum disappeared.

"That's useful"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.3K 28
When the Swan twins Anya and Bella move to Forks Washington they had no idea what to expect. Anya has never felt like she belongs or that she's loved...
19.6K 428 24
What if Harry never REALLY fell in love with Ginny? What if Ron never fell in love with Hermione? What if Ron couldn't get back into the tent after h...
90.3K 1.8K 36
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
3.5K 113 14
Again please if you haven't yet read Clipped Wings or Learning to Fly then please do because this will make no sense thanks guys ~Pingu x So this is...