π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

officially us

1.6K 40 22
By bellyxbilz

blue

i'm her's and she's mine, my girl, my girlfriend. my girlfriend. my girlfriend. my girlfriend? she's my girlfriend. i'm her girlfriend. i'm her girlfriend and she is my girlfriend. we are together. we are partners. we're officially girlfriend and girlfriend.

fuck. i can't believe it.

that barley 5'4, black haired, blue eyed women is my girlfriend. for some reason i can't comprehend that. how was i able to bag her?

even though i don't deserve her, if anyone gets close to her, upsets her, hurts her, or even talks to her the wrong way i'm gonna fuck them up without any hesitation. i swear to god. i don't care who they are or where they came form, they are gonna get their ass beat.

"you better not let anyone dye your hair for you but me." billie said. "it's our thing now."

"only if you won't let anyone dye your hair for you either." i pointed out.

"yeah alright, that's only fair." she agreed while picking out the right shade of red for me. "why don't you change the color?" she suggested,

"i'm not changing the red. sorry not sorry." i shook my head. i was way to attached to it, i can change it after all that time without easing myself into it.

"yo. please i wanna see a new hair color on you." she begged.

"i'm not changing the red till you turn blonde." i shook my head and started to look for a red hair dye myself, since billie was no use.

"who said i'm even going to go blonde one day?!" she groaned.

"i did. and it's going to be the best decision of your life once you do it, if you're not gonna do it imma have red and black hair forever." i told her.

"i'm already a natural blonde, i've been a blonde! i even had grey hair for fucks sake! i can show you pictures!" she stomped, throwing a mini tantrum.

"billie you know what kind of blonde i mean, like the full blown blonde shabbang." i rolled my eyes as i added two boxes of dye into our basket.

"fine i'll turn blonde!" she stopped me.

"really?" my eyebrows instantly rose up.

"not now not today, just eventually. please change that red up?" she did her cute little innocent face.

"just one last time, let me freshen this up then we'll change the color. i'm too attached to it, i need time to say goodbye." i gave up.

"fine." she agreed. "you're lucky red hair fades fast or i wouldn't have let you go."

"you're lucky i even agreed."

"i would've made you agree." she snapped back.

"mmm, i don't think so." i shook my head as we both walked to the cashier that to our luck was empty and we were able to pay immediately and leave.

we went back to the studio, billie immediately started getting the chemicals ready in the bathroom, while i just changed into the shirt i always wear when i dye my hair. "thank god we don't have to squeeze out a mini hotel conditioner bottle to keep the dye from hitting the other side of your hair." billie said as she squeezed some of my conditioner on her hand.

"hotels need to get their shit together for real, like why do they have to put such small sized hygiene products? it's so annoying! i can't even get a single use of them." i complained.

"we're about to blab about this for weeks with us being on tour." she chuckled.

"oh i'm getting my own stuff in my bag, i'm not relying on some hotel anymore." i responded.

"then i'll always steal the bottles from you when i shower." she had an evil grin on her face. "wait actually, i think you'll be my roommate for the hotel nights. everyone gets a roommate, it's just how it is."

"we would be at each other's rooms all the time anyways." i pointed out. "wait so who will ivy be with?" i frowned.

"i have no idea, hopefully not andrew." billie shrugged.

"why not andrew?" i asked in shock.

"i imagine him being a weird ass rommate for some reason and i don't want ivy to be stuck with him." she replied.

"well how about this. if she actually does get andrew as a roommate i'm going to switch with her, justice for andrew bro." i pretend to be really disappointed in her.

"you won't, or i'll fire you for real." she threatened. "ooo i like that, i can threaten to fire you."

"you know damn well you are not gonna fire my fine ass." i snapped back.

"you're right but i can tell matt that no one can switch with anyone cause that'll just mess up the expenses and shit." i billie said.

"yo shut up, matt won't even care." i rolled my eyes.

"you sure about that? you haven't even worked for him for a month. i know him better that you do and he's a total control freak when it comes to tour." billie shook her head as the applied the cold ass paste other dye to my hair.

"yes i'm sure about that, cause that shit is simple just write down the changes on a paper and leave it for the rest of tour." i shrugged.

"not simple when you have a million things to do." she informed me.

"i'll personally do it for him."

"damn okay, i'll personally beat you ass and maybe fuck up your hair right now. you are going to be my roommate on tour wether you like it or not. got it?" he aggressive ass pulled on my hairs.

"bitch, my hair!" i slapped her hand. "i'll be your roommate chill." i laughed, "andrew and ivy are just gonna have to deal with each other."

"good." she playfully glared at me through the mirror.

"are you almost done?" i asked.

"chill i just got started, you're like a one year old looking through a window, watching their friends play outside and wanting to join them."

"i'm no one year old, i would just love to pee right now." i said.

"hold it then, you just peed and i'm almost done." she shook her head. "and please make sure you don't pee while taking a shower, you're gonna die from the chemicals."

"how do you know that?" i frowned.

"experience from a person who dyes their hair too and worse, has asthma." she replied.
-

billie went out to get some lunch for the both of us while i waited. i was softly singing the lyrics of some random song while tidying up the studio since i'll be gone for a while in a couple days. don't want to come back home with mold growing in some random coffee cup like conan grey is gonna find when he gets home.

this may sound so fucking stupid to a lot of people, especially since i am dating the billie eilish, but i would literally ball my eyes out if i ever met him. i know that billie is friends with him and shit, which is why i am not telling her about how much of a fan i am of him and his work.

"i never knew you had such a pretty voice." billie said as she put the brown bag of food on the kitchen counter, startling me. "sorry." she whispered before hugging me from the back and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"don't really like singing as much as playing instruments which is why i rarely ever sing." i explained.

"well that's bullshit, you can literally make a whole song just done by you, which is so cool." she said.

"yeah i know but i don't get why i would do that. i already have a job, i don't think i'll enjoy the process of writing lyrics for a whole song even though i can write with someone else by my side, and i hate me voice."

"yeah well too bad, looks like we are writing and recording a song together after eating."

"do i have a choice?"

"you know you don't."

"great!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

891K 26.3K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...
442K 8.1K 55
another billie fan fic. you should read it tho 1st book of the more than a fan series achieved: #1 in billieeilishpiratebairdoconnell
25K 643 46
Carmen and Billie meet in unfortunate circumstances, but Billie is determined to make Carmen fall for her. When Carmen is kidnapped, everything chang...
373K 14.8K 65
what happens when a wallflower meets a social butterfly? ============================== "my darling, you will never be unloved by me; you are well to...