past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

59

160 7 0
By Alie-Heart

"Me and Levi will be back, we have to buy Eren some medicine because he's feeling sick"Norie explained to Mikasa who sat on her lap.

Levi nudged Eren and the little boy dramatically held his stomach and fell to the couch.

"When will you be back? It's my birthday"Mikasa asks her.

"Don't worry baby we'll be back soon and on time to celebrate your day, you're gonna have so much fun with Hange and Erwin at her apartment! They bought cookies, they'll put on cartoons and they have coloring books"Norie says with a smile.

"And you know we wouldn't leave you, we swear"Levi spoke up as Eren pretended to faint and his body hanged off the couch.

"Pinky swear?"Mikasa said and held out her hand.

The couple immediately hooked their pinkies with hers and said "we pinky swear"

--------------------------------

After dropping off Mikasa they quickly made their way to the mall where Norie had found a cute little shop that sold party supplies that seemed to fit a fairytale type cottage theme, and she knew she needed to get them as soon as possible.

"Let's get a pinata!"Eren hopped happily as he walked between Norie and Levi while both of his hands held one of theirs.

"I guess I'll look for the banners and the balloons, you said you'll look for the table decorations?"Levi questions to her.

"Yeah and the goodie bags too, also why are people running around like crazy?"

They were piling stuff into carts and quickly grabbing what they can get, they stared and just shrugged and Norie says "I'll head towards the third aisle, call me if you need anything "

"I will"

They parted ways and she said "okay baby don't let go of my hand, I wonder why theirs so many people than usual today"

"Maybe they're helping throw Mikasas party too!"Eren answered making her laugh.

"I guess so"Norie replied and made it to the aisle.

Luckily their was still stuff on the shelves and she found what she was looking for, she found a basket that she'll use to put the goodie bags inside. Norie used it has her "cart" and started to place some table decorations inside.

"Is that who I think it is?!"

She and Eren jumped at the loud voice and turned towards where it came from, Norie smiled when she saw Hannes walking towards them.

"Oh my god! Hannes!"she said and stood up from her crouched position.

Norie had him as a gym teacher back in middle school, considering that she didn't grow up with a dad, Hannes happily tried to be there for her whenever he could.

Everyday he would ask if she were alright, or if Norie had a problem he would give her advice. If something bad happened or it wasn't her day, he'd sneak some snacks from the teachers lounge and bring them to her.

She really appreciated him so much that Norie truly saw him as a father figure.

"It's been so long! How are you kid?"he asked.

"I've been doing great, how about yourself?"

"You know here and there, I'm just here because my sister in law owns the store and she needed extra help. So don't mind the ribbons"Hannes said and moved some strands of ribbons around his shoulders.

"You're not working at the school anymore?"Norie asked.

"I left about 4 years ago, I work as security over by the fancy little area of Rose plaza. Also makes me think, how long has it been since then?"

"13 years"she responded with a smile.

"13?! Wow so that's would make you...28...? 28?! Last time I saw you, you were 14!"Hannes spoke in shock.

"It does seem shocking, and that would make you 48?"Norie said jokingly.

"Nonsense, I'm 31"

She laughed and shook her head, Hannes noticed Eren hiding behind her leg, looking at him and wondering who he was. He smiled and says "and who's this? Your little brother?"

"No he's my-Little cousin?"Hannes cut her off.

"No-Nephew?"

"Hannes-You're babysitting?"

"No, he's my 4 year old son, Eren"Norie said.

It was quiet making her blink and says "Hannes?"

"He's...your son?"

Norie smiled and said "yeah, my husband is actually here now too. Just on the other side of the store"

Hannes sniffled and quickly looked away as she asks "are you okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah I'm fine, I just keep forgetting you're not 14, I can't believe it. But anyways, enough with the sadness! I have a grandson!"

Norie laughs as she turned to Eren and said "my love I want you to say hi"

"Hey kid, I'm Hannes!"he introduced himself and stuck his hand out.

"My Dada told me not to shake hands with strangers because they carry germs and don't wash their hands"Eren spoke.

The adults stared at him but he quickly smiled and said "But you know my mama so I'll shake your hand!"

He grabbed Hannes hand and shook it rapidly making him laugh as he said "your energy reminds me of your mother"

Norie smiled and he says "so any special occasion coming up?"

"My daughter's birthday is today-Daughter?!"Hannes cut her off.

"Yeah, her name is Mikasa"she says.

"Jesus Norie, you're making me feel old"he said and she chuckled.

"Move!"

They jumped when they heard a woman yell behind them, they turned and saw a group of people fighting over some decorations and Mason jars that carried fairy lights and fake moss.

"Oh yeah and to ask, what's up with all these people arguing and fighting? It's not Black Friday"Norie's asks.

Hannes stared in terror and said "that's right..."

"What?"she questions.

"Today's sales day... everything and including some expensive items are 10% off. And to think they still bring their coupons"

Norie looked at him as she whispered "sales day?"

That means they'll try to get what she came here for, she's only grabbed two mason jars and she needs 10. And theirs only 20 left and the others were fighting for it, soon a lot of people came running into the aisle.

"Shit!"Norie yelled over the commotion and quickly ran to the shelves while holding the basket.

"Oi! You hags stop hogging them all!"she called out and ripped a couple from the shelves and tried shoving others since they tried grabbing from her basket.

A lot of people started flooding the area and Norie yelled "Hannes! Take Eren away from here!"

"Ow! Who elbowed me?!"she said in anger and tried shoving the people around her away.

"Mama-Come on kid! You're basically an ant here, don't want you to get squished!"Hannes cut Eren off and quickly grabbed him.

Norie yelled when she crouched down to cover the basket with her arms cause people were still trying to grab her stuff.

"You guys are animals!"she called out.

"Mama!"Eren yelled at her as he saw Norie trying to crawl out of the crowd of people.

"It's okay baby! It's okay!"Norie called back to him.

"I'll see you at the front-Who grabbing my ankle?!"she cut herself off.

Soon the group of people got larger and Eren stared back in fear as Hannes quickly got them out of their and went to the front part of the store.

"Alright their we're good-"

Hannes yelled in pain when Eren screamed and yanked his hair with both hands and started shaking his head around viciously.

"What are you doing?! Let go!"the man said in pain.

"You could've helped my mama! You big dummy hippo!"Eren screamed in anger and then smacked the top of Hannes' head making he groan in pain.

"Stop it-MAMA!"Eren cut him off with a loud sob that echoed through the store.

The 4 year old fell back on his butt and cried out, the tears streaming down and his little nose and cheeks turning red by each second.

"No don't cry, look your mama is very strong-"Hannes was cut off again when Eren cried louder.

---------------------------------------

"Gold or silver?"Levi mumbled to himself as he looked at the packs of plastic forks, spoons and knifes.

He then grabbed onto the box filled with the gold colored utensils, Levi then stopped when he heard muffled crying coming all the way from the other side of the store.

He listened closely as he turned his head and narrowed his eyes to listen more closer and he finally heard Eren's terrified sobs. Once he did, Levi didn't hesitate to go and look for him.

He quickly shoved people out of his way and didn't care if he slammed a man against the wall since he was blocking the whole aisle.

"Kid! Please! Norie is okay-Who are you and why the hell are you with my son?"

Hannes froze and he turned around to see Levi staring down at him with an intimidating look.

Eren continued to cry as he extended his arms up to Levi and he picked him up and turned to looked back at the blond man.

"So? Either explain to me or I'll kick you into the glass door behind you"Levi spoke.

"You must be Norie's husband, I don't think she told you about me but I'm Hannes-Look even though I asked, I really don't care anymore" he cut Hannes off and turned towards Eren.

"Oi Eren, where's Norie? Where's you mother-I'm here!"

Levis voice was cut when he heard the familiar voice, they all turned around and saw Norie walking towards them. Her hair was a mess, her clothes were wrinkled and she held onto the basket filled with Mikasa's birthday supplies.

She breathed heavily as she smiled and said "when it comes to my kids, I don't play nice"

"Oh Hannes you met Levi!"

Norie placed the stuff on the conveyor belt by the cash register as Eren says "Mama!"

He extended his arms towards her and she grabbed him as Levi walked up to her, moving her hair away from her face.

"Yeah I did"Hannes answered but flinched when Levi turned to look at him.

Levi then turned to Norie and asked "What did you do?"

"No much...but I think we might have to quickly leave before they start suspecting it was me"

"Suspecting you with what-My nose! Someone broke my nose!"a man cut Levi off.

"I'm guessing that wasn't your doing? Please say it wasn't"Hannes said.

"No obviously not, because that would be the wrong thing to do rigjt?"Norie trailed off.

"Beautiful...just beautiful"Levi mumbled making Hannes look at him in confusion as to why he found Norie breaking someone's nose attractive.

-----------------------------------

After paying for everything and saying goodbye to Hannes they left the store, the couple bought Eren a small milkshake as Norie carried Mikasa's milkshake with her.

"Okay now all that's left to do its decorate the house and backyard with the party supplies, shower, get ready, have the people start coming then Hange and Erwin will bring Mikasa home"Norie explained

"Yeah...and besides all that, why did you break someone's nose?"Levi asks.

"Self defense?"she responded with a "duh" tone

He shook his head making Norie laugh and grab his hand, Levi grabbed it back and gave it a slight squeeze while Eren snored in his car seat with the milkshake sat between his legs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 949 66
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 N°...
15.3K 1K 50
This is a Levi Ackerman x Female Reader Modern AU with a twist 🤭 I promise this isn't what you are expecting 👀 [Some of the pics I use are AI gener...
6.3K 361 25
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
381K 9.5K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...