Rainbow Wings

Av _Seulrenity

Irene Vergara [COMPLETED] note: please read Youth Series #3 Lost in Transition first before this one to avoid... Mer

Irene Vergara
- R -
- I -
- N -
- B -
- O -
- W -
<3
- W -
- I -
- N -
- G -
- S -
🦋 Soundtrack 🦋

- A -

4 1 0
Av _Seulrenity

#RW02

Play the song above for a better reading experience :)

Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know?

***

Author

With each step I take backwards, my breath began to shorten and my grip tightened on the knife I was holding. My eyes did not leave his intense gaze and I could feel my heart beating wildly inside my chest. The place that we're in, strangely became smaller as if we're getting suck into a black void.

"Alina.." his deep voice echoed within the walls. It was dark, cold, and eerie. Only the torch on the walls served as our light. The hem of my long velvet dress was soaking wet. My feet felt cold and numb against the floor like sharp ice piercing inside it.

"Don't come near me," I warned pointing my knife at him but instead of obeying my order, he took another step closer to me. I inhaled sharply when I felt my back against the cold, hard wall.

"My dear, Alina.."

The sound of his voice and the cold air that brushed against my skin sent shivers down my spine. My body froze on the ground. He was already standing in front of me with his huge frame like a monster ready to attack his prey. He stared at me intently, studying my face. His eyes then darted to my lips. He moves even closer to my face then stopped when our lips were inches apart.

I held my knife tightly, preparing to attack him with all my might.

"Pin me against the wall and I'll make sure this knife will dig deep within your flesh with blood dripping down your suit," I threatened but he didn't seem frightened. He then placed his arms against the wall, caging me.

"If that's how it will take until our lips meet, then yes, I'd love to feel pain and pleasure from you," he said with a husky voice

I can't help but to get lost in his  deep, brooding eyes, like I was under his spell and I would be intoxicated and poisoned by his lips, by his mere touch. I swallowed hard, still pointing the knife at him. I shuddered when I felt the cold metal slowly digging on his body, near his abdomen.

He didn't make any noise, nor he was in pain. He could have swiftly taken the knife away from me. I can't let my guard down. He must have something under his sleeves. This could be my last breath. He can easily kill me first before I kill him.

All my senses have come alive when  felt his lips brushed against the corner of my mouth. My lips, slightly parted. I can feel his warm breath against my skin. His jaw tightened. My body turned weak as if he just bought the time to suck all my energy into him. Slowly, I closed my eyes and I felt a tear fell. I thought it fell on my skin but turns out it was his own blood that I felt on my hands.

Before our lips even touched, we were engulfed by darkness.

I woke up when I felt something near my legs. I almost jumped out of bed when I saw a moving black thing in front of me. My cat, Lucy, startled and jumped out of bed because of my reaction. She quickly hid inside my book shelf.

"Oh, God! Lucy, you scared the shit out of me," I exclaimed. "I thought I'm seeing things."

She purred. Her blue eyes shimmered when the sun met it. I smiled and called her but I guess she was still shocked by me that's why she stayed inside the shelf. I watched her clean herself. Lucy always look elegant with her black fur and beautiful blue diamond eyes. She's getting fat too.

My smile disappeared from my lips when I suddenly remembered my dream. It was all black at first but then two people appeared. It was all a blurr. I closed my eyes and tried my best to remember it.

"Fuck, my dream was so good. How can I forget that easily?" I said, irritated. My head already hurt as I try to remember it. Slowly, some of the scenes started to form, bits by bits, and I didn't let it go to waste and grabbed my notebook under my pillow. I opened it and wrote all the details I could remember in my dream. The corner of my lips tilted.

I've been writing a lot. I didn't know how it all started. Maybe, eversince I started to read fictional novels especially fantasy genre, I always dream about them. And even before I'd go to sleep, I would play some scenes inside my head from the books.

My dreams were almost too impossible to be real and it's crazy to think that I can write it in words no matter how epic, unwordly, action packed it is.

After half an hour from writing, I finally stopped since all my brain juices ran out and I honestly couldn't remember what happenee anymore. I then reviewed what I've written.

"Alina. Such a pretty name for a female protagonist," I said. "But what was the name of the male protagonist? I don't think she mentioned his name." I flipped the page and smiled widely. "And this was the exciting part. They were about to kiss. It was dark so I'm not sure if they did. Their lips were almost close then all of a sudden, everything went black," I sighed and put down my notebook. "Then I woke up."

My cat purred. She already come out of her hiding spot. She tilted her head, confused why I was talking to myself. I rolled my eyes at her. She's the reason why I woke up and didn't see if the protagonists kissed!

"Ugh! Why? Bitin! Ayun na e! Their lips were microinches from each other so why did I woke up in the most exciting part? Ah! Fuck me!" I ranted, grabbing my pillow and pounded it on my bed

I only stopped when I heard my cat purred again, this time it was louder, as if she's calling my attention. I looked at her and she's walking around her food plate.

"What?"

She sniffed her empty food plate, wagging her tail. I groaned and stood up. I was only wearing a tank top and an underwear. I got the cat food and poured an adequate amount on her bowl. She immediately dived into it. I crouched and watched her eat.

"You're fat Lucy. You're a fat cat," I chuckled

She continued to eat, minding her own business. I caressed her fur all the way to her tail. I stood up and let her eat.

To start my day, I put on a song to one of my favorite bands on repeat while I take a shower.

I was already late for school but still took my time to choose an outfit. It took me a while but in the end, I wore a black sleeveless crop top that has a small butterfly in the middle, red plaid mini skirt, black high socks that below my knee, black combat boots, and my oversized denim jacket that has a cool graphic design at the back. Afterwards, I put on light make-up. Cat eye-liner, brows, mascara, cheek blush, and lip tint.

"Damn, I look hot," I said while fixing my hair on the mirror. I looked at my outfit one last time before I grabbed my black backpack and headed out of my room

***

My headphones was on full blast while I listen to Arctic Monkeys. The other kids were throwing glances as me as I walk in the hallway. It's the first day back to class and we're allowed to wear whatever we want to wear. I put a little effort on my outfit. Maybe I was overdressed? No. They're just underdress.

When I went to my first class, I didn't understand any of the discussion because my mind was somewhere else...in the fantasy place that I created in my head. I can't get my dream out of my head. I wanted to know what happens next. If only I can sleep here...or maybe later in the library? Just so I can continue it.

"You students have an hour and you may start now."

I snapped back to reality when my classmates began writing something on a piece of paper. I looked at them, confused. I then looked at my teacher who's busy in his table with his laptop.

"Uh, excuse me. What did he ask us to do?" I asked my seatmate

She looked at me. "He wants us to write a 500 word essay."

Oh man, seriously? I didn't even listen to the discussion.

"About what?"

"Same sex-marriage. Lgbtq rights."

"Oh, okay. Thanks."

She gave me a nod then went back to writing her paper. I then took out my pad paper inside my bag and shortly, began to write. I may have started late but it took me just less than an hour to finish it. I stood up and walked my way towards my teacher to pass him my paper. Some of my classmates turned their heads, shocked that I was able to finish it right away.

"I'm done Sir," I said and placed my paper on top of his desk

He lifted his eyes on me. "Already, Irene?"

"Yes."

He then took my paper and read it.

"Uh, may I go to the restroom?"

He only gave me a nod for approval. I turned my heel and walked towards the door, out my classroom, and to the restroom.

"Fuck! Ooh! More baby. You're so good!"

"You taste so good Quin. Fuck!"

"You know every spot. Shit! I'm so near!"

"Lower your voice or else someone might hear us."

While I was peeing, I heard moans and giggles beside my cubicle. My pee suddenly stopped midway. I thought they heard me. I startled when they pounded their hands against it as if they can almost break the cubicle. I felt awkward at first and I badly want to get out of here now. I hurriedly find a tissue paper but it's already empty.

"Damn it."

The noises from the cubicle beside me suddenly stopped.

"Who's there?" one of them spoke

I swallowed hard. My heart raised. I didn't know if I should answer her or just hide in here. I felt a pee came out and my eyes closed shut when it produced a noise.

"Shit! There's someone in the cubicle. We're screwed," panic filled her voice

"Calm down babe. Just act normal once we get out. Hurry up and wear your clothes," her friend ordered

"Wait. Let me just check if-"

I almost screamed when I saw a head appeared above my cubicle. Her eyes widened in shock. She was sweating hard as if they've been inside for hours.

"Hi.." my voice was shaky

She smiled nervously. "Hey.."

I realized I was still sitting in the toilet, half naked so I immediately covered my thighs with my denim jacket. I started to sweat too from embarrassment.

"I, uh, do you have toilet paper there? Ubos na kasi dito.." I said awkwardly

"Babe? What are you doing? Let's go now. I'm done. Wear your damn skirt!" her friend said

The woman then got down. "Wait. Someone's asking for a toilet paper."

After a minute, she finally passed me the toilet paper under the cubicles. I reached for it and used it.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

I then threw the toilet paper I used in the trash can and hurriedly lifted my skirt. When I got out, I heard the two girls just got out as well. I held my chest, a bit startled. They were all dressed up nicely like nothing happened.

"Hey. How long have you been there?" the tall girl with a short hair asked seriously. She was a bit intimidating with her fierce cat eyes. I assumed that they're college students.

"Don't worry. I didn't watch you guys or anything. I just p-peed."

She took a step closer to me with her brows raised. "Really huh? Let me see your phone."

My brows furrowed. "What for?"

"I just need to check if you took a video of us. Baka bigla nalang may kumalat sa'min e."

Her girlfriend stepped up and held her hand. "There's no need babe. I'm sure she wouldn't do that, right?" she asked, looking at me. "Besides, aware  naman ako kung may tao na napasok."

"How would you even know Alina when you're enjoying how I finger you-"

"I didn't took a video. I promise. My phone is in my bag."

They brought their attention to me again.

"See? She seems nice naman. What year are you?" Alina asked

"Uh, I'm still in highschool."

They exchanged looks. The tall girl snickered while her sweet girlfriend looked nervous.

"You must be a minor then. Sorry if you have you hear t-that."

I smiled awkwardly.

"You swear you didn't take a video of us? If I found out about it, I will come for you," the tall girl warned

I nodded. "You have nothing to worry about."

She looked at me from head to foot then scoffed.

"Anyway, we should go now. We're already late to our next class," Amy said then clinged her hand around her girlfriend's arm. She looked at me and smiled. "Goodbye."

I stepped aside and they walked passes me. It was not long until I heard the door close. That's when I finally breath. I put my hand on the sink for support. I suddenly felt hot when I remember the sound of their moans in the cubicle. With that, I washed my face with water just so I can get rid of them doing 'it' inside my head.

When I got back to my classroom, I was surprised when it was empty. I checked the time and it was already lunch time. Everybody must be in the cafeteria. I was about to go there too but then my teacher called me.

"Irene. Can I have a word with you for a second?"

I turned around and saw him on his desk. I walked towards him. I noticed he was reading my paper.

"Yes Sir?"

"I've read your essay and I must say, you have good writing skills. I appreciate it. As someone who opposses the idea of same sex marriage here, with your essay, you managed to convince me to support it."

"Really? Thank you so much Sir. I appreciate it too," I smiled

He placed his hands on top of his desk. He looked at me with curiosity. "I'm quite surprised that your knowledge about these things are broad. It's quite interesting at your age. You must be a proud supporter of the lgbtq community."

"I just like to read. A lot. Anything that sparks interest in me. I mean, I'm not called the school's journalist for nothing," I said proudly. "And yes, I fully support the lgbtq+ community."

"Oh right. You've written the school's newspaper last year. You improved a lot Irene. Keep going," he smiled

My heart was full because of his praise and also he gave me a high grade on my essay. I would be really pissed if he didn't cause it would mean he's a homophobic. "Thank you."

The next couple of weeks became extremely busy. I still have deadlines to meet and I've been writing non-stop, my fingers were hurting so much. I was writing the school's newspaper on my laptop about the events that happened like sports fest. I was not a fan of sports so it was quite a challenge. Since our school's basketball team won over Crimson High, it motivated me to write better and take pride of my school.

"Irene. Are you finished with my essay?"

I looked up and saw my classmate Carol in front of me. I then looked at my table. It was so messy. Stacks of papers everywhere and some were wrappers of snacks I was eating earlier.

"Oh, wait. What subject again? I forgot." I pulled the papers near me and tried to find her paper

"English. Reflection paper about the film "The Pursuit of Happiness."

After a few seconds, I finally found her paper and gave it to her. She took it and read to double check everything.

"Wow! This is good. Thank you Irene," she smiled. She took out some money and payed me

"You're welcome. Thank you din."

When she left, I put the money inside my bag then went back to writing my paper on my laptop but not even five minutes have passed, another one came to me.

"Uh, excuse me Irene-"

"What now?!"

He startled and took a step back. He began to sweat nervously. "Uh, sorry for disturbing you. I just want to ask if you've finished the chapter one of my research paper. Today's the deadline."

I let out an exasperated sigh and began finding his research paper. "Here," I said and gave it to him

His nervous expression was replaced with joy. "Finally, thank you Irene."

"Now pay up and leave. I'm busy." I laid my hand flat in front of him

"Right." He took out his wallet from his pocket and pulled out some cash then gave it to me

I arched my brow. "That's not enough. Double it."

His lips parted. "What?"

"That's three pages long and you only gave me two days to write it. The topic you also chose was hard to write. I did a lot of research."

He sighed and added more cash. He looked depressed upon letting go of his last money. "I can't believe my allowance for this week is gone."

After he paid me, I waved my hand to dismiss him. He soon left and I found myself typing in front of my laptop. I spent an hour in the library drowning with essays and research papers and every five minutes, a student would approach me and asked for their essays. There were seven students in total.

After school, I went to a cafe and decided to continue my writing there. I also counted the money I earned that day. I wanted to have an extra income since I'm off to college soon and hopefully, I'd still continue whatever this job is. I never thought I can earn money through my writing. My brain was already burnt out and I don't think I can accept anymore projects soon. Besides, I only earn a little. I already spent half of it with a blue berry cheesecake.

I opened my laptop and began to write. This time, it isn't about school stuff but my own story. I enjoy writing but I would enjoy it even more if I actually love what I write. Despite my busy schedule, I made sure I had the time to write my story. I was inspired by my dream so I decided to make that a fantasy novel.

I heard the door opened and two customers entered. Two woman in their mid-twenties. They look like a couple since they're both wearing couple shirts. They reminded me of the two students I saw in the restroom. They crossed my mind once again. I shut my eyes tight, burrying the dirty thoughts in my head. I was easily distracted. I suddenly felt uncomfortable and conscious as well to write in public knowing there were quite a few customers here.

To keep myself focus, I just plugged in my earphones and listened to some music. I began to type. I was typing so fast, so eager to atleast reach a thousand words or finish a chapter. I can't wait to publish this online and maybe, finally call myself an author. And if my book gets published through physical copy, people would acknowledge as an author.

After an hour, I took a break and drank my coffee. I smiled proudly when I exceeded a thousand words. I scrolled up and read it from the start. The coffee almost spilled out my mouth when I realized what I've just written. It was not the fantasy story that I dreamed about nor what I had planned.

"Did I just made the characters...gay?!"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

587K 18.8K 60
Olivia Hansen is perfect. At least, that's what everyone thinks of her. She maintains her busy schedule by following routines and setting rules for h...
7.2K 385 32
~Lesbian romance & Mature language~ *Second book in The Haven Series* *Cannot be read as a stand-alone book* Here we are five years later, fighting f...
39.7K 936 116
✨You must be REALLY, REALLY obsessed with me if you read the third book✨ Enjoy this new era of SimpleTimez 🥳 Just like the title says (gxg) 😚 Reque...
53.7K 1.4K 61
You are Y/n and Y/n has Three Brother's and she is the Oldest Third sister if you guys want to know what happened please read it or not I'm not forci...