The Vampire Diaries Imagines

By mcrningstar

❝ This family makes me want to murder people. ❞ A book of one shots about the lovely characters of The Vamp... More

for starters...
o n e ; tyler
t w o ; jeremy
t h r e e ; stefan
f o u r ; elijah
f i v e ; kai
s i x ; elijah + the salvatores
s e v e n ; john
e i g h t ; klaus
n i n e ; damon
t e n ; matt
e l e v e n ; klaus
t w e l v e ; kol
t h i r t e e n ; damon
f o u r t e e n ; silas
s i x t e e n ; kai
s e v e n t e e n ; klaus
e i g h t e e n ; jeremy
n i n e t e e n ; enzo
t w e n t y ; stefan and damon
t w e n t y - o n e ; silas
t w e n t y - t w o ; jeremy
t w e n t y - t h r e e ; tyler and matt
t w e n t y - f o u r ; elijah
t w e n t y - f i v e ; klaus
t w e n t y - s i x ; kai and kol
t w e n t y - s e v e n ; damon
t w e n t y - e i g h t ; kol
t w e n t y - n i n e ; stefan and jeremy
t h i r t y ; kol
t h i r t y - o n e ; silas and stefan
t h i r t y - t w o ; klaus, stefan and damon
t h i r t y - t h r e e ; kai
t h i r t y - f o u r ; enzo
t h i r t y - s e v e n ; klaus
t h i r t y - e i g h t ; damon
t h i r t y - n i n e ; damon
f o r t y ; damon
f o r t y - o n e ; damon
f o r t y - t h r e e ; damon
f o r t y - f o u r ; stefan
f o r t y - f i v e ; damon
f o r t y - s i x ; klaus
f o r t y - e i g h t ; damon
f o r t y - n i n e ; elijah
f i f t y ; damon
f i f t y - o n e ; kai
f i f t y - t w o ; stefan
f i f t y - t h r e e ; stefan
f i f t y - f o u r ; kol
f i f t y - f i v e ; klaus
f i f t y - s e v e n ; klaus
f i f t y - e i g h t ; stefan
f i f t y - n i n e ; elijah
s i x t y - o n e ; damon
s i x t y - t w o ; damon
s i x t y - t h r e e ; klaus
s i x t y - f o u r ; klaus
s i x t y - f i v e ; enzo
s i x t y - s i x ; kol, elijah and klaus
s i x t y - e i g h t ; klaus
s i x t y - n i n e ; enzo
s e v e n t y ; stefan (and damon)
s e v e n t y - o n e ; elijah
s e v e n t y - t w o ; kai and klaus
s e v e n t y - t h r e e ; kol
s e v e n t y - f o u r ; enzo
s e v e n t y - f i v e ; damon
s e v e n t y - s i x ; elijah and matt
s e v e n t y - s e v e n ; matt
s e v e n t y - e i g h t ; kai
s e v e n t y - n i n e ; stefan
e i g h t y ; kol
e i g h t y - o n e ; kai
e i g h t y - t w o ; kai
e i g h t y - t h r e e ; stefan
e i g h t y - f o u r ; kol
e i g h t y - f i v e ; matt
e i g h t y - s i x ; klaus
e i g h t y - s e v e n ; jeremy
e i g h t y - e i g h t ; kol
e i g h t y - n i n e ; jeremy
n i n e t y ; kai
n i n e t y - o n e ; jeremy
n i n e t y - t w o ; stefan
n i n e t y - t h r e e ; klaus
n i n e t y - f o u r ; elijah
n i n e t y - f i v e ; kol
n i n e t y - s i x ; damon
n i n e t y - s e v e n ; matt
n i n e t y - e i g h t ; kai
n i n e t y - n i n e ; klaus
1 0 0 ; tvd's male characters
the end ;
second imagine book !!

f i f t e e n ; elijah

84.5K 1K 236
By mcrningstar

Imagine meeting Elijah's family and him saying 'I love you' for the first time

What you and Elijah had, was something special indeed. You and him had been seeing each other for a long time, but only a couple of weeks ago you had decided to make it official. To you it was a big step, but even bigger was the fact he asked you to meet his family on the upcoming Friday. It put a lot of pressure on you, since you knew that his psycho brother had tried to kill most of your friends, his other brother was a cheeky little bastard and his sister was protective of Elijah and jumpy and attacking towards you. So the idea didn't exactly attract you, but you knew how much it meant to Elijah so you agreed.

But your mind did not agree. The thought of meeting the rest of the Mikaelsons kept biting your brain, slowly poisoning it and eating it until you'd have no sense at all. Yes, it was that bad. You were scared, and nervous, and altogether uncomfortable with dinner with Elijah's family. At least he was going to be there.

When the day of the dinner arrived, you were shaking uncontrollably and to Elijah you claimed it was the chilly air, although there was no wind. He covered you with his jacket as you walked to his home, but you didn't stop trembling so he must have understood you were very nervous. Before you entered the place, he stopped you and gave you an apologetic look.

"I have realized you are very uncomfortable with this so I apologize to you. I promise to make it up to you somehow, my dear", he whispered and kissed your forehead softly before taking your hand and walking inside with you.

"Brother!", was called immediately, and Kol sprinted to you both. At first he grabbed Elijah's jacket from your shoulders, threw it to Rebekah's face, then kissed the top of your free hand and finally, smacked Elijah's shoulder in a friendly way. "What a delight. I see you have brought the magical Y/N to us, finally. Glad to meet you, darling", he said flirtatiously, and almost approached you again but Elijah used his vampire speed to get you away from him.

"Do remember who she is with, Kol, please", Elijah stated with squinted eyes, not enjoying the way his other brother kept showing you displays of affection. He was just the way you had imagined. While Rebekah surprised you with an unexpected attitude.

"Evening, Y/N. I hope you acknowledge that you are very welcome to this house, whenever. You make Elijah happy, and that makes me very happy. I'm glad to finally meet you", she spoke softly and shook your hand, but ended up pulling you into a hug. Then she shot a glare to Klaus who began walking towards you all. "I don't think I can say the same about Nik, though. Don't mind him, he's an ass", she added and then flashed away, leaving him space to approach you and Elijah.

"Thank you for the introduction, sister. But I do believe I can do it by myself, actually", he said and smiled at you widely. Elijah's hold on your waist, where it had moved, tightened and you grimaced as you understood he didn't like Klaus' cheeky smile. He looked very handsome, just like Kol, but they could not top Elijah, who was the most attractive to you.

"I'm Niklaus, but please love, do call me Klaus", he said and shook your hand, and ended it with a kiss on the top. You sighed at his charming ways, and nodded before giving a glance to Elijah who seemed both happy at his family's way to act, but also very angry at his brothers. 

You all ended up in the dining room where a lovely meal was set onto the table. You were starving, so seeing food was like entering the gates to heaven. Elijah and you sat next to each other, and Kol and Rebekah sat side by side, while Klaus was at the head of the table, like ruling the dinner. 

"As you can see, Nik has a nasty way to think he is the king of all and everything", Rebekah pointed out with a smirk which you read as a mean one. You shuffled on your chair uncomfortably, and looked down as Elijah placed a hand on your thigh.

"My apologies, they do have their ways to ruin the mood. But, Y/N, I love you and I hope that is enough to get you through this. I love you", he whispered to your ear and kissed it softly, setting up the lovely mood again. You smiled and blushed, and realized Elijah was correct. That did in fact help you through the dinner.

And no wonder. It was the first time he said it, and it was just as magical as the first I love you was told to be. 

///

thank you so so so much for over 5,000 reads, this keeps getting more and more and i'm just so shocked to see the amount of love you give me ! thank you, i do love you too ! feel free to leave me more requests - you don't have to give me a plot for the one shot, you might as well tell me what tvd guy you want me to write about next (: thank you !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 2.3K 136
Imagines and Preferences for the characters from The Vampire Diaries and The Originals
242K 3.1K 17
A collection of unrelated, sinfully delicious one-shots featuring Elijah Mikaelson of The Originals. Warning: Explicit Smut. 18+ please. Ranked #1 in...
181K 1.9K 98
Just some Vampire Diaries I Find Online.If you see your imagine don't get upset and try to have me blocked or whatever, just let me know which imagin...
994K 11.4K 200
Imagines/preferences for the characters of The Vampire Diaries and The Originals