Reddie•Always you

By Zenthewise

Richie lives with his feelings for his bestfriend, not acting too seriously on them. Eddie starts to notice h... More

Information
Real Rich Tozier
Pizza
Sleepover
Sleelover pt. 2
Paranoia
Never have I ever
The tape
Richie's
Cuddle
What just happened
SHOES
It's us
Kisses
Moment
Boyfriends
Sunset
Movie night
A fluffy goodnight :))

Morning

171 13 5
By Zenthewise

"Do you think they might actually be dating?" A voice whispered,

"I- I don't k-know." Another one replied, "Ma-may-b-be."

"What about us?" The boy asked,

"Stan." The other one said sadly,

"We've both admitted our feelings, yet we haven't kissed, we haven't made it official. We haven't talked about it since then."

Eddie blinked an eye open, realizing just how twisted he was laying in Richie's lap, he looked up to see the boy sleeping, his glasses crooked and his hair a curly mess.

Eddie closed his eye, holding back a smile.

"I-I kno- know."

"But you don't want to talk about it?"

"I- Stan I'm ju-just scared."

"I know Bill, but we don't have to tell everyone. Eddie and Richie are literally cuddled up and you were afraid to even look at me while everyone was awake."

"No-not true." Bill said defensively, "I sat with y-you, I-I talked t-to you. Hell, I ev-even g-ot under your-your blanket." He took a deep breath, "Besides, everyone th-inks they're dat-dating."

Stan sighed, about to say something else before Beverly rolled over on the couch, her hand flopping down in between the two boys.

Eddie took that as his queue to, "wake up"

He let out a groan as he blinked his eyes open, looking up to see Richie sleeping peacefully. He did his best to act annoyed as he rolled over, seeing the two boys staring at him from the floor.

He groaned again as he slowly sat up, rubbing his eye, "What time?"

"11:34." Stan answered quickly, showing Eddie his watch.

"Did you guys stay up all night?"

"I may have took a nap." Stanly admitted, earning a small giggle from Bill.

"I- I won."

Eddie rolled his eyes, un tangling his legs from Beverly's who was stretched out in front of him. He slowly sat up, the couch dipping in his weight and springing back up as he made contact with the floor.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth." He said, grabbing his bag and walking to the bathroom.

He pulled out his toothbrush and toothpaste, brushing his teeth slowly as he replayed Stan and Bill's converstaion in his mind.

Are they gay?
Are they together?
What we're they talking about?

He rinsied his toothbrush off and made sure to seal it tightly in a bag before pulling out a change of clothes.

He took off his shirt, studying himself as he put deodorant on, he sighed, placing his new shirt over him.

I'm so small.

He pulled down his pants, sliding them off and stepping out of them, his socks staying on. He refused to go barefoot anywhere. He looked away from the mirror as he put on new underwear, quickly pulling his shorts over them.

He, packed his clothes neatly in his bag before walking back to the library where Richie and Beverly were now awake, kicking eachother for more space on the couch.

He dropped the bag by the door and walked to them, "It's almost noon, you guys can get your lazy asses up."

"Says you!" Beverly groaned, "You fell asleep before the rest of us!"

"I told you guys to sleep, your just fucking idiots who don't listen to me."

Richie swatted his hand in the air, "Yeah, I was smothered all night."

Eddie felt heat rush to his face, crossing his arms he shook his head, "That's your own damn fault, you're the one who made me sit there. You wouldn't even let me move!"

Richie looked to the side, his eyes going wide for a moment before he composed himself, Eddie realized why. He wondered if they would pretend it never happened...

His face was definitely red, "Could you guys just shut up." Beverly said kicking Richie's shin. He groaned, kicking her back, the heel of his foot bouncing from her tailbone.

"Ow!" She yelled, rolling to her side,

"That's what you get bitch." Richie said, a satisfied smile on his face.

Beverly gritted her teeth before kicking her foot to his private, Richie immediately reached down to cover himself as he rolled to the ground with a thud.

He whined, "That fucking hurt." He said, his voice suddenly low with pain.

Eddie stepped over him, sinking into his spot on the couch, not fighting Beverly for anymore space.

"Let's just wake these two up and go eat." Stanly said as he walked to Mike, gently shaking him awake.

"What?" He asked as his voice suddenly disappeared, Mike cleared his throat before sitting up.

"Wake up, it's almost 12." Eddie said,

Stanly looked at him before walking to Ben, nudging his side with his foot. Ben groaned, "Wake up Ben." Stan said, shaking him now.

Ben swatted his foot away, "I'm up, I'm up."

"You too Bev." Bill said stretching, a deep groan escaping as his shirt rose up to expose his bellybutton.

Eddie noticed how Stan quickly looked away, his face becoming flushed.

"Let's get breakfast." He said turning away from the group.

Everyone let out their own groans as the got up and followed him out. Eddie got nervous, he didn't want to pretend like last night didn't happen, and he didn't want his friendship with Richie to become awkward.

He felt and arm drape over his shoulders as they made it to the kitchen, he looked up, seeing Richie who looked at Ben beside them, saying something Eddie didn't hear.

"I want bacon." Richie said looking to Stan, he turned and rolled his eyes,

"Too bad, you're stuck with cereal."

"What about toast?" Ben asked stepping forward,

"Make you some toast." Stanly said pulling a bowl down and pouring some cereal for himself.

Eddie bit his cheek, looking away from Richie. The dark haired boy noticed, he was about to pull away when Eddie suddenly shifted his weight, leaning into Richie's side.

Richie smiled down at him before looking back to the rest of the group, his stomach doing that tingling feeling again,

"Your food is fucking boring." He said to Stanly, who flipped him off as he placed the milk back into the fridge, Beverly laughing as she chewed on a piece of toast Ben had offered her.

"I want toast." Eddie said to Ben, hoping he'd give him his piece and make more.

Ben looked at him, stuttering as he looked at the piece in his hand, he hesitated, "But-"

"Geez Ben, you can just make more toast." Richie said with a small laugh, Eddie felt the vibration and smiled, looking at the ground in hopes that no one would see.

"Fine..." Ben said sadly, stepping forward and handing the bread to Eddie, "Thanks." He said grabbing it away.

Eddie stood up straight again, Richie taking that moment to go grab his own food, pulling away and leaving Eddie cold.

He ate his toast and took the glass of oarnge juice Richie had just poured, taking a big drink before handing it back to the boy who just glared at him,

"So you can steal my drinks, and make me drink after you but if I've already drank it, you won't even touch it."

"I don't force you to drink it, if you didn't want to you could just give me it." Eddie said with a smirk, "Besides, you drank after me before, you obviously don't care."

"Yeah, but you still can't drink after me?"

Eddie bit his lip, shaking his head, "I don't want your germs."

Richie raised an eyebrow, "Uh-huh, that's why you-"

"Okkkay!" Stan interrupted, dumping his bowl in the sink, "We don't wanna hear it."

Eddie's face flushed, "I didn't do anything!" He said defensively, everyone's mind roaming to inappropriate thoughts,

"It's not what you did, more of what you said." Richie smirked, drinking his oarnge juice as Eddie glared at him,

"Shut up, I didn't say anything either!"

"Mhm." Bill hummed, shoving cereal into his mouth, Richie laughed at his response.

"Whatever, you guys don't know what your talking about. Fucking idiots." He mumbled, rolling his eyes before looking away from the group.

"Come on," Beverly said sitting back in her chair, "I wanna know."

"Nope." Eddie said looking back to Richie, his hip against the counter as he studied Eddie.

The boy looked down, his face heating up again, he hated when this happened. He closed his eyes, suddenly remembering that moment from last night, he snapped his eyes open, a shiver going down his back,

"Nope." He repeated, Beverly mumbled to herself, looking back to her food.

Richie smiled, meeting Eddie's eyes again.

*** *** ***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 85 7
The world could be cruel to them but nothing could keep them apart. Nothing could tear them apart. Richie's experiences with Eddie growing up in Derr...
15.3K 1.1K 34
They loved each other, gave the other their heart and soul, until there was nothing but ruins. Rubble and dust, but beneath it all, them. [fluffy] [...
94.4K 2.3K 60
▂▂▂ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ IN WHICH richie comments on eddie's instagram post, and they become internet friends OR two celebrities start talk...
40.6K 435 22
#13 in loser. the core four :) +beverly ✰ mostly fluff ✰ scattered posting schedule, but i'm trying シ