past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

58

193 8 0
By Alie-Heart

"Look I made this one"Mikasa held up a bracelet that carried multicolored beads and Norie had helped her spell her name with the letter beads.

"It looks nice" Levi mumbled and grabbed it.

"And I made you this one"

She handed him a purple bracelet that had "Leivi" spelled out incorrectly with the letter beads as Mikasa says "are you going to wear it?"

"What?"Levi said.

"The bracelet I made you, are you going to wear it?"

He looked at her then back at the plastic jewelry piece that had pink and blue unicorns and ice cream charms.

"I don't know-Please?"Mikasa cut him off.

Levi looked at her again and saw her pouting bottom lip and eyes that were slowly glassing over from the upcoming tears.

He closed his eyes and breathed in.

"I'll wear it, For the rest of my life if I have too"

Mikasa smiled as Levi slid the bracelet on. In the kitchen, Norie stood by the island trying to bake biscuits as Eren sat next to the bowl of the batter she mixed up.

"Can I eat that?"the boy pointed.

"No baby it's bad, here have a banana"Norie says and grabbed the fruit and unpeeled it for him.

"Do you need help?"Levi called out from the living room as Mikasa tried tying pigtails in his hair.

"I'm okay, I'm just making a few anyway"Norie answered and went back to mixing the batter while Eren tried dipping the banana into it but she softly pushed it away.

"I still want to help"he says as he stood up and grabbed Mikasa.

Norie tickles Erens neck with her finger which made him laugh, and backed him away from the bowl of batter.

"Alright, you can help me roll out the dough".

She slid the sliver metal bowl to the side so it would sit in front of them both, Levi placed Mikasa next to Eren and he reached for the tray and wrapped parchment paper onto it.

Without looking he moves Eren's hand away from the bowl.

"No"Levi only said and made him pout.

Norie rolled the pieces of dough and placed them on the tray and says "Mikasa's birthday is coming up, we have to start planning"

"I was thinking we can go to the store on Friday, my mom is willing to buy the cake and candles."Levi responded.

"How sweet, but you did tell her nothing to expensive right?"

As the couples spoke Eren stared at the biscuits that were getting laid out, Mikasa sighed and says "you can't "

"You have to understand that it's not a good thing to eat Eren"

"Tell me you don't find it delicious Mikasa! Look at it!"he said and looked back.

She looks at the dough for a few seconds before saying "it looks like Play-Doh"

"Exactly!"Eren said making Mikasa look at him with concern.

"But this one is edible so that's why I have to eat it!"

"Then maybe we can buy her a electric toy car like the one Eren has, then they can both have their own car that they can take to the park"Norie suggested.

"Sounds good-"

Out of no where Eren's quick movements caught them off guard when he slammed his tiny hand into the dough. Ripping a piece off and went to stuff it in his mouth before Levi or Norie could stop him.

"Oi! Don't eat it, let go Eren! Let it go!"he yelled and took the dough away.

"Spit it out honey!"Norie called out and tried using her finger to take the dough out of his mouth.

Though when she did Eren reached for the bowl again and grabbed the whole dough, causing the metal bowl to clank around loudly and slam onto the ground.

"Tatakae!"Eren screamed and slapped Levi with the dough then tried crawling across the kitchen island.

"Oh my god! Eren!"Norie says as she saw her husband hold his cheek with a stern glare of murder and annoyance.

"Wait Levi-"

"You little shi-"Levi began but stopped himself quickly.

Eren then screamed again when Levi grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him back with anger as he yelled at him while Norie tried calming them down.

"I want biscuits please"Mikasa spoke up.

--------------------------------------

"Listen up!"Jean said and slammed a map on the table.

The toddlers circled around as he continued "this here, is the map to the museum of Shinganshina. Where the delicious chocolate cake sits"

"So I guess like always, I'll be the main spy!"Eren said with a smile and in the middle of Mikasa and Armin

"What?! No! I'm the main spy!"Jean argued.

"Since when?!"

"Since now!"

"Guys please, argue later! We don't know how much time we have left, besides I set us a route already" Armin spoke as he grabbed a small notepad Norie had given him.

Though only random lines and shapes were drawn on the pieces of paper but he continued.

"Alright, first we enter the museum then we make our way to the main hall. When we get there we have to find the vent that sits next to a Colossal Titan painting." Armin explained.

"After we crawl through take a right, left, left and right until we reach the vent that leads inside the room where the cake is!"

"Understood?!"

"Yes!"

"Then let's head out!"

-----------------------------------

The toddlers walked down the hall of the dark museum, they held onto their flashlights and looked at the different artifacts on the walls and on stands.

"That one looks like you"Sasha said to Connie as she pointed at a painting of a donkey.

"Hey where's Eren-"

Mikasa was cut off when she heard someone singing a spy song behind them, everyone turned and saw Eren hopping then rolling on the ground, he then tried to roll on his back but he groaned and his tiny body slammed into the wall.

They stared as Eren quickly got up again and continued singing and jumping. He noticed the toddlers staring making him stop.

"What?"

"Guys look we made it to the main hall!"Christa said with a smile.

"Great! Let's head now-"

"Wait"Annie spoke quickly and grabbed Armins shoulder before he took another step.

Though his shoe triggered the sensors on the ground and red lasers shot out, blocking them from going towards the vent.

"Now what?"Bertholdt asks.

"We just walk, I mean their just lasers. What can they do?"Connie said.

Mikasa grabbed his flashlight and threw it towards the red lasers. As soon as it made contact with it, it sliced into pieces and fell to the ground.

They stared and Reiner says "well, do we really need two arms?"

"Reiner!"the toddlers yelled at him in shock.

"We'll find a way! We always do"Eren said and walked forward.

"And I don't care if I lose an eye or a leg, I will get that cake!"

"Hey I found another vent!"Marco spoke and pointed to his left.

"Thank God I really didn't want to go"Eren says in relief and quickly backed away from the lasers.

They all worked together to pull the fence off the vent and one by one they crawled through as they used Armins octopus plushie as light.

"Eren! Can you crawl any faster?!"Jean yelled.

"I can take my time if I want! Leave me alone!"the teal eyed boy yelled back.

"I don't understand why I have to be behind you! You're so annoying!"Jean spoke.

"And you're not?! Do you think I like being around you!? I rather have a horse"Eren argued back.

"Ow!"he yelled when Jean smacked the back of his head.

This caused them to started sending each other hits and Mikasa sighed.

"I see a light!"Ymir spoke up.

"Cool! We'll start heading down now. Grab onto the rope and hook to hook onto your gear. Jean you'll go first"Armin said and extended the rope towards the toddlers behind him.

After sometime Jean was lowered down like one of those spies in movies, his arms and legs extended as the cake was a couple feet away from him. He placed his feet on the floor and smiled.

"I did it-"

He screamed when Eren landed on him since he didn't put the hook on right, the other toddlers winced and Christa says "are you okay?!"

"I'm okay!"Eren called out but Jean groaned in pain since he broke his fall with his body.

When everyone made it down they turned to the dessert on the stand, they smiled as Marco said "wow! It looks so good!"

"Okay slowly grab it...you do know if the security guard is around"Eren whispered.

Their hands slowly reached for the cake and they froze when the lights turned on, they turned around and saw Levi standing at the door frame of the break room.

"Didn't we tell you that it's for your snack time which is not for another hour?"

The toddlers stared and Sasha screamed "run!"

She had grabbed the cake and she and the others yelled their war cry's and ran off, Sasha screamed as she held the cake above her head and ran as fast as she could.

But she slowly stopped screaming when she realized she wasn't moving even though her legs were. Sasha let out a confused noise and looked behind her to see Levi grabbed onto the back of her shirt collar.

"You really think you could've gotten away?"he spoke.

The other kids were pilled up on top of each other like a small hill since Levi had stopped them first and then went to Sasha.

Sasha smiled nervously and says "can I tell you that you're the best Levi-"

"Give me the damn cake"

"Ok"

-------------------------------------

Norie sighed as she surfed through the channels, like always, on a Tuesday theirs not good on. So instead she switches to Netflix and put on a show she just started watching.

She leaned back as she had both of her arms wrapped around Eren and Mikasa who were inside Levi's black hoodie that Norie had on. And both of their heads sticked out of the opening as they slept on her chest.

She smiled down at them and moved some hairs away from their foreheads, and leaned her cheek on their heads.

"So do you think they're comfortable?"Levi asked sarcastically as he walked towards them.

He had taken a shower and his hair was still damped as Norie smiles and says "if they like being here then they can be here"

Levi went over them and laid next to her, wrapping an arm around her and the toddlers and got comfortable.

"Tu tu"Eren mumbled in his sleep as Mikasa gripped his long sleeve shirt and Norie's shirt.

"Do you think I can make him say dada in his sleep?"

"I bet you 30 bucks"

"Alright then"

Ever since Eren started talking, when he would sleep and Norie or Levi would whisper to him, he would always repeat what he heard.

Which was surprising to the couple since he was able to hear them in his sleep, though when he would wake up he wouldn't remember ever saying anything. And up to now, he still did it.

Levi sat up a bit and moved the collar of the hoodie to the side slightly and whispers towards Eren.

"Oi, can you say Dada? I'm your favorite right?"

Norie dropped her face as he continued "Eren, say dada"

Eren moved slightly and mumbled:

"Mama"

Norie held in her laugh as Levi looked at her with a blank face, she looked away and said "okay okay, I'll give you another chance"

"Let's see if Mikasa has what he has"

Levi looked away from her and at the little girl and whispers "Mikasa"

"Mikasa can you say Dada?"

The little girls eyelashes fluttered and she hummed and Levi whispered "can you say Dada?"

"Dada"

He smiled lightly but then it dropped when Mikasa said "shhh"

"Hey but she said Dada, I'll give you those 30 bucks later"Norie says with a smile and pulled the toddlers closer to her again.

"Did she just tell me to shut up?"Levi questions in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.2K 31
โ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž โž ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ! ๐˜๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž! ๐Œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐ž! ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ข ๐€๐œ๐ค๐ž๐ซ...
160K 5.7K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crรจme de la crรจme lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...
1.4K 79 18
โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!โš ๏ธโš ๏ธ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
1M 28.1K 129
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on dis...