HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

58. The Apple of My Eye!

11.1K 456 185
By kukoowifey

"Mommy! Mommy.!" your extreme reaction made him frowned, he pursed his lips and reached out to grabbed your phone but before he could touch the phone, you immediately pressed reached out for your phone to catch and pulled your hand away, at the same time man was also pulled on the bed.

Your eyes became big when you felt his toned abs, your lips trembled and eyes scan his expression "Why are you so nervous?" your breathing is unsteady and didn't answer him "You're afraid of me doing something to him!"

Jungkook's expression turned ugly, of course he'll jealous seeing your ex-husband's son Infront of him but he'll never gonna harm that child just because of that, cause for him that child only belongs to you, after all child have your flesh.

"You have son already but I have never seen him, even his things and room you locked it, are you afraid that I will not able to accommodate him in the future!"

Maybe! because you're afraid of his reaction cause Rowoon exactly looked like him! you're scared he'll have some kind of thoughts when he will met Rowoon, your phone vibrated again but you just hold it tightly pretending not to hear, avoiding his gaze.

"Stupid woman." he hold your waist "Why do I always look so terrible in your eyes? clearly, I'm the weak .. five years ago, I already accepted this child."

you looked at him "Do you think the child is more important to me than you! although I know it's your ex-husband's but child also has your blood flowing in his body, as long as you agree, I .. am willing to treat him as my own son."

It's lie if you say that you're not surprised, because Jungkook have never seen Rowoon that's why he always thought that Rowoon is Donghae's, you had thought many kind of things but didn't expect him to say this! even after knowing you have child with another man, he's still willing to live with you without hesitation!

This kind of him... really made you..
"I won't force you." he declared, seeing the conflicted expression he thought that you need time to digest, so he said very seriously "I will give you time to think about it."

Time! you caught his words and took it's advantage "If you give me time to think then you should also give me space too, right?"

he narrowed his eyes "You want to chase me away!"

"if you appeared Infront of me everyday, do you think that I could think of myself anything!" he smiled helplessly "Alright, I will give you few days."

A few days! is it enough! you frowned and his expression turned ugly "Isn't not enough?" he raised his brow "Then how long do you need?"

"One month." you said without hesitation, his eyes became deep .. this woman really dared to make conditions! want to kill him instantly!

"No, I won't." he reject, you're not satisfied too "Why not? You asked me, I already said it if you still refuse then forget about meeting him, I just need a month."

"A month!" he narrowed his eyes, how many day and night! it's fine for him to make abstain from s3x for five years but now he have, you want him to gap him for one month!

"Do you want me to die?" his hot breath was blew over your face, causing you to shiver a little, this person was really a hooligan! you turned away avoiding him "if you agree then I will think about it, if not then don't ever ask me again about it."

"Is this is a threat to me?" he smiled a little seeing your stubbornness "Yes!"

"Okay, I can even give you my life, what else do you want!" he stared at you for a moment and get up, you didn't look at him and check the phone, Rowoon must be worrying right now.

you looked at Jungkook and saw him tidying his collar sitting by bed "Did you find about people who had been following me?" his actions paused and  recalled the result Minho told him, his eyes turned dark "No."

you frowned "it has been few days and you haven't found out yet?"

he looked at you, your expression was saying that he's useless for it! if he told then wouldn't it be same as digging your old wound? but being Jeon group's director he didn't have this ability, wouldn't it be laughable?

You know how much power he held being Jeon group's director, wouldn't it be ridiculous, if he ... Jeon Jungkook didn't find the culprit behind following you!

"You knew it, didn't you?" he was silent and stood up "In short, no one will bother you, you don't have to worry about it anymore."

You were half suspicious but now you're sure that he already found it "You did but you didn't intend to tell me?" he looked at you calmly "It's not good for you to know."

"So, you'll hide it from me! I am the person involved and I have a rights to know." you get down from the bed and looked up at him "So what? what will you do after knowing! going to oppose!"

"ha!" you sneered and almost laughed out of anger "You think you're doing this for my good? so, you choose to hide it from me, right! how could you?"

he sighed "Y/n." he walked closer and held your arms looking into your eyes "Do you really want to know, even the has been solved!" you clenched your fists "I have the right to know."

He analyze your determination "Actually, you know this person, old friend of yours, you'll be disappointed if you know who is ..."

you wonder who would it be that want to harm you! And suddenly you remembered someone.... it has been long and you don't think someone will keep grudges towards you!

______

next day :

you wore simple and casual outfit, while the man was looking dashing with his half sleeves t-shirt and jeans with his tattoo flexing, you and he walked side by side at the parking lot, Jungkook decided to bring you out to show that person who wanted to harm you.

"Today onwards, you don't have to follow me each time, do your work." you know the pressure of being CEO, cause you had work under Jeon's, so you know how much work they do.

He looked at you calmly after getting into car and smiled helplessly "A heartless." he said it in low but you heard it and looked at him in annoyance "you promise to give me one month."

"When I said!" he raised his brow and smile "I'm willing to give you time and space to consider but it doesn't mean that we can't meet."

huh, he still want to meet!
So what's the matter making deal!

You knew this person and his Shamelessness, he would not play according what exactly talked! you closed your eyes "Don't change your words Jeon."

He was dissatisfaction "we're meeting few times often during month, okay!" you frowned "I won't be able to think if I keep seeing you."

he was not happy too and gritted his teeth "I promise to give you one month time to think about it but I'm seeing you often that's my last words, don't bargaining with me."

You think, it will be good too and nodded "Okay."

only then he smiled in satisfaction and grabbed your hand to kiss the back of your hand, you didn't expect this and just stared at him while his focus was on the road, driving.

"Don't make me wait for too long." your hand trembled on his hold.

After one month, you and your child will live with him, at that time your child will be his too, just thinking he'll have family with you make him complete!

___

The waitress came to serve the drinks after getting order and walked with her short outfit swaying her hips sexily.

Jungkook bring you to eat western food, when the waitress came to hand menu, she keep staring at Jungkook ignoring your presence that's why you're not in good mood, he raised his brow "Are you jealous!"

"Whatever." you ignored his sly smile "Don't worry, you're the only woman I have in my heart." you glared at him but he just smile mischievously, when both of you talking waitress came.

"Here's drinks sir."

The woman doubt a little about this customer but she didn't thought that it's the person that made her life hell! she froze and stared at him, of course in her eyes who was only the man at this time that she didn't even notice the woman's sitting opposite side.

You're also frustrated when waitress ignored you but when you looked up, you became stiff.

Yuri's hand trembled and the tray from her hand fell down, Jungkook immediately get up and stand Infront of you to protect you from splash, Yuri's face paled, didn't she met Jungkook few days ago? but why did he come here again! could it be ... that he didn't want her to stay here any longer?

_____
_______ few days ago!

"J-jungkook!" she stuttered, it's been long that she didn't saw him.
"You should know, why I'm here... am I right, Miss Kwon Yuri?"

This man's voice and all ... she miss it, the love in her heart was still in the corner of her heart but hater towards him was even greater.
"So, you both get together again huh!"

"What do you! you can hurt my woman and I will just keep watching!" his eyes were cold and looked at her sharply "That btch."

He grabbed her neck choking her "Listen, if I ever find that you're trying to hurt y/n, then you'll see the last day of your life."

Her eyes turned red and cough, trying to free from his hold "L-leave." she saw his eyes, there's only hate for her sinking her heart "why! why you love her, she didn't even care about you."

he leave her "It's none of your business, stay away from her, if you love your dear life."

_______End of flashback

She wanted to escape at this moment but "Yuri!" she heard beautiful voice, it's so familiar to her bone, you peek from behind Jungkook, you didn't expect to see her in this state, wearing short dresses, mini skirt and top was much revealing, breasts was pushed up, looking totally stripper, five years ago ... she used to be decent and good sister!

she clenched her hands and turned around to leave without saying anything, five years ago she used to high and mighty first miss of Kim family but now she's unflavoured daughter, therefore she don't want to make you laugh with her condition.

"Why?" she stopped hearing your difficult voice, you look at her back, back then she totally changed herself and even committed suicide, you don't know what's wrong with her and what her problem is... you had trusted her with closed eyes.

Yuri clenched her hands "You brought people to support you! you really want to see me embarrassed, right!"

She turned around to look at you "You enjoy seeing me such a miserable state! go .. don't waste your time here, you're the Miss Kim now and maybe Mrs.." her eyes turned to look Jungkook. She scoffed.

"It's you, who did something wrong to me, how could you became arrogant!" you couldn't believe it, still! "You want me to apologize to you! but I told you, it's impossible..."

you wanted to walk towards her but Jungkook grabbed your wrist, Yuri looked at him holding your hand with broken heart!

when she saw him with you, she felt sad in her heart ... cause she really likes him.

Back then , she had fallen in love with him at first sight, she had wanted this man day and night, she had knows something about this family that no one could knew, relationship between two step brothers and more ...she could do anything for this man!

____

At hospital, 5 years ago...!

"Stopped with all your nonsense and stayed away from Y/n."

He got to know that she had tricked him about pregnancy and the woman but he had made up his mind that he will never search for any other women from now on, he'll only focus on one woman that he have, right now!

When he was about to leave and turned his wheelchair, she suddenly throw herself into his arms and hugged him tightly before he could react "Jungkook, compared to Yoo Y/n, I am more suitable for you, didn't you return Jeon family to seize the power? so I'm with you, as long as you are with me, the entire Kim family and I will do our best to help you, I can ensure you that Jeon family will be in your hand, I can also help you get rid of Jeon Jeonghan.!"

She felt that for a man, his career and power were definitely more important, compared to woman who was pregnant with someone else child, he would definitely choose her without hesitation but she was wrong, when Jungkook pushed her away harshly and smiled coldly.

Yuri's head hit on the headboard of patient's bed, she quickly covered her head and looked at him in disbelief "You ... you are not willing? why? don't you want everything in the Jeon family to be in your hands? don't you want revenge?"

He looked at her like looking at dead person without any emotions "Heh, did you overstimulate yourself or look down on me? I am determined to win Jeon family but I, Jeon Jungkook... will never borrow the hands of woman, I really don't care about the Kim family's little power."

He didn't care about Yuri and her help and she clearly knew that he rejected her but she couldn't help falling in love with him madly, even though she knew that he's not interested in her.... still, she loved this man.

Cold, hard, decisive.

__

crazy? extremely crazy, he had no prediction, that one day Kim family will be hiding his precious woman for almost five years? he had always underestimated Kim group but now he won't be comparing with your brother ever again.!

especially not with emotion "she really hates me to the point she want to kill me!" Jungkook looked at you staring at one particular thing in your own world, he grabbed your hand "I will protect you." your eyes moved to him.

____

In the following Jungkook kept his promise and didn't follow you, you were afraid that he would attack from back, so you stay still for two days and next day you ran towards Kim mansion to meet your son.

when Rowoon saw you, he ran and jump in your arms, you bent down "I miss you, mommy." he pouted.

you caressed his back of hair "I miss my Ronnie too." you kept hugging him for good minutes "Mommy, muahhh." he kiss your nose and giggles, you cupped his cheeks and kisses his forehead, cheeks, he pointed at his nose to return his favor.

"Mommy will live with me now!"
"No!" you laughed.
"humph, mommy." he pout like verge of crying "bad mommy want to throw away baby!"

you laughed again at his serious statement and pinch his nose "how could I throw my son away when I love him so much! hmm!"

"Then promise me that mommy will not send me away again!" you nodded "Yes, I promise my baby." you're extremely soft talking to him.

Rowoon became happy thinking that he would be live with his mommy and look after his dad, he had planned many things to do when he met his dad in the future, his dad didn't fulfill his duty and take care of him and his mother, when he will met his biological dad he'll definitely take revenge for it.

"We're going back, go and pack your things." Rowoon agreed and ran, Seokjin walked down the stairs and saw you, ever since the last incident, you and your brother rarely met, so when his gaze fell on you, he kept stare and asked softly "Are you here to pick up Rowoon!"

"Brother." you walked near "Rowoon had been staying here for long, I have finished my work, so I want to bring him back."

he lowered his head "If you're too busy with work, why don't you move back! Rowoon will have us to take care without disturbing your work, you don't have to stay away from him on your busy schedule."

Move back? you shook your head reflexively, how could you move back when you wanted to stay independent and not to mention Jungkook was constantly pestering you, if you move back to mansion, would he directly enter the main gate of Kim mansion!

If Jungkook confronted Seokjin, it will definitely be tough battle "No, it won't work... I want to live my own, i can't rely on brother all time, over there Jennie, Rowoon and I can take care of each other."

Seokjin sigh.

"Sarang, brother is willing to take care of you for rest of my life."

You looked up, he's staring at you deeply... it was really frightening gaze that if he's not your brother, you would have thought that he liked you, in the past he did so much things to make it up for you, after his parents death, you're his only family.

A person who had been lonely for long wanted to feel warmth of family, so he always wanted to put you front of him, he didn't have any desire to control your freedom, that's why he let you live in your own, eventhough he's brother and he wants good for his sister.

Of course, you knew that he was indulging you because you're his only beloved sister.

"Brother, even we stayed apart, we'll keep seeing each other, you can visit anytime and stay with us for time being, we will have meal together, brother will cook, right! I will do the same to you too."

he finally showed a gratified smile "you're the apple of my eye, how I dare to resist! brother will definitely join you guys."

You smile showing your white teeth like kid Infront of elder.

____

After you came back to apartment having meal with your brother, you just realized how serious matter it's to invite Seokjin to stay with you and Jungkook came and met your brother, you're afraid of their reaction.

And furthermore, Rowoon will live with you from now on, what if they saw each other! how would you deal with them!

Jungkook said many things and you're thinking it slowly, he said he will treat Rowoon as his own, really! could he really do it... what if it's ..

you looked at Rowoon hugging your arms innocently on your lap, no man tolerate their woman having affair with other man and treat others child willingly like their own but Rowoon is different, although you didn't have any affairs but in Jungkook's view, he thought that the child was Lee Donghae's.

You lowered your head and smiled, you find many common things between these two big man and little man, one is tsundere and other softer than candy other than that they're copy and paste.

Jungkook has a mole on his neck and it shows his confidence but sometimes stubbornness and very firm in their ideals and preferences, this is also a sign of a good personality, so exactly the same Rowoon have his birth mark on it.

You cherish it a lot and you believe that Rowoon will be softer version of him, mummy's baby boy.

"Rowoon, do you really want to met your daddy someday!"

Little man looked up "mommy, are you looking for my dad!" you smiled "Didn't Ronnie wants to met dad!"

he became active and sit straight "I do, where is my dad live?" this child is so happy hearing about his dad, perhaps for child having his dad around is extremely happy thing "Take it slow, mommy will definitely let you see him.."

____

You didn't get any text and call from man, so you asked Jeongyeon to contact to deal with design but found that Jungkook is not in country, he left for abroad without saying anything to you.

You convinced yourself very difficultly and brought Rowoon to let him met but Jungkook didn't even inform you before leaving overseas! your expression became ugly.

"Do you know when will he come back!"

Jeongyeon shook her head "How would I know, Assistant Lee said Director Jeon will be busy for time being."

"okay, I got it."

you nodded and walked to the office, Rowoon's drawing something.

When Jennie came Jeongyeon muttered, you being upset for something as she's curious about your matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 131K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
470 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
129K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...