HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠

16.2K 534 106
By kukoowifey

This update is for my bae Sumi♡ sweet, happy birthday even I'm late :( wishing for your bright future, take care yourself with your family<3

Ahem! probably you're under 21 ... have holy water;)

_________
_____

Love rivals?

surrounding people observed this scene, two men by one woman's side having some kind of battle?

To the people it smell gossips like this situation, at this point Jungkook's naughty expression gone totally and his eyes turned cold pulling you closer to him and put his card in your hand "Be good and pay the bills, we'll go home."

Jungkook acted as if he didn't saw Jeonghan at all, Jeonghan's pupils shrank and he fisted his hand, almost squeezing his own card on his palm "You didn't even greet hyung when you met?"

"hyung! do you deserve it!"

it's been long and the way two men get along also long gone, so when both met it seems like one have grudges towards another, you knew that both of them were not in good term but you didn't expect them to fallen out and Jungkook even humiliated Jeonghan Infront of many people!

Eventhough, Jeonghan smile lightly "Are you still blaming me for that! that wasn't big be brother's original intention."

Jungkook sneered "heh." noticing Jeonghan's gaze on you his grip on your wrist tightened "It's not your original intention then you are forced?"

People around also feel the domineering aura around Jungkook and the possessiveness for this woman and the force he use to held your hand was great than other time in the past, from the moment Jeonghan appeared Infront of Jungkook you felt some kind of emotion.

It was ... fear!

But you thought you felt wrong cause the man's arrogance was all over and you couldn't thought that anyone's company have this ability to top Jeon's yet! so where was he afraid?

"Jungkook, I .." unfortunately before Jeonghan could speak, after the cashier put things on bag and return the card, he grabbed your hand with his right hand while the left carried the bag and pulled you with him, you're walked behind him and looked at his back of head, the light in your eyes dimmed but you didn't resist and let him pulled you away.

people followed the couple until it disappeared from there slight, he really look like a husband who bought his wife to the supermarket for shopping.

Along the way you obediently follow his steps but the way he walking was making your breath heavier, so you shake his hand "Can you walk slower?"

he stopped and look back, only then he realized what he had done, you're panting "Are you tired?"

"What do you think?" you glared at him, you put hands around waist and took some fresh air, he looked around to find any places that can sit but since it's not convenient, he bent down facing his back to you "come up."

"what?" you're surprised, he wanted to give you piggy ride! but you felt that you guys are already old to do these things, it only suit for young people "What are you dawdling for?"

He saw you standing there in a daze, so he reached out to pull you onto his back, your whole body was laid onto his back and he support you with one hand while the other carriers shopping bag.

when he felt that you're not grabbing him, he warned "if you don't want to fall, hold me tightly."

you almost reflexively reached out to hugged his neck, the corner of his lips curled up in satisfaction, one hand firmly support your butt as you hugged his arms tightly, the residential area and the mall was not that far but because he's also carrying a bag, you felt he's under pressure.

"How about ... you put me down?"

"chi." he laughed "who's tired just now?" you saw the veins on his neck, although he didn't pant you felt he's tired, so you try to adjust yourself and be make yourself lighter, your body twisted and your lips also brushed on his neck, the hot breath you took was spat on his skin, his heart beat faster and he roared lowly "Are you moving for?"

You stopped moving "huh?" his voice was hoarse and deep, you bit your lower lips "I just feel that it's not comfortable for you to carry me on your back!"

He giggle softly "What! do you think you're heavy?"

why you bother to think for him! he had a lot of physical strength anyway, so you put your chin on his shoulder and closed your eyes, since it's early evening there's rustling on the way and people will looked often but who cares! it's not like people have something to do with you or him.

he carried you till the elevator and put you down "Today you.." he opened his mouth after long "hmm!" you asked him in puzzlement.

"Nothing." he didn't said anything and you didn't bother to ask again, after arriving at the floor, you followed him quietly outside the elevator, you heard him pressed the code on the door.

You looked at him in surprise, eyes becoming little bigger than usual "You.. you know the passcode?"

It wasn't his intention but he accidentally seen it, for the person who have photography memory one time is enough! so he remembered it.

he didn't reply and you became furious "How could you do that! invading on my all privacy! do you know how to give space.?" he walked in and you followed him nagging or complaining.

His expression was straight when he put bag on the cabinet, after that he turned around to the woman who's not satisfied by his action, he grabbed your hands coming closer "W-what are you doing?"

you walked backward "You told Aunt today that I'm very cold! and have indifference expression while doing it!" your back hit the wall, you wanted to move but he leaned forward pressing your body and raised your hands above, locking with his one hand to your both and free hand encircle around your waist.

"I ... I didn't!" you deny, you didn't expect aunt to revealed the conversation that belongs to women, when did you said it that he's indifferent! isn't it aunt's imagination?

"You sure!" he leaned over to whispered on your ear with his deep voice "Do you want me to make you feel warm! hmm?"

"when I...-" before you could say anything he pressed his lips on yours, your eyes widened and try to resist but your hands were above your head tightly held by man, he deepened the kiss.

His breath was hurried while he continue to kiss you goodly but you didn't respond on it, he retreated and look at your face, eyes closed panting softly, chest rising and falling, up and down slowly.

This woman is pretty that he couldn't take off his eyes "It's because I haven't did it well these past days! that's why you have the strength to talk nonsense?"

your brows furrowed "No, I didn't.."

"Are you protesting to me? Am I not passionate enough?" you stayed silent as you're word-less but he didn't intent to slide it, his free hand grabbed your chin to raise your head to met his intense dark eyes.

You're about to deny it but when your eyes met his, you seems to see something different into his eyes, there's strange light flickering in his eyes.

That was not just merely lust but something more than that, Love, Affection?

If man love the woman, when he'll look at her, his eyes will shine! yes his eyes are glowing, you had never paid attention on it before but only once ... in the past you vaguely remembered his eyes are sparkling...

however, it was just some fragmented memories that couldn't be  pieced together "No, I don't think so!" he raised his brow and the lips curled up to smirk "You don't think?" you ears turned red "Since that the case then I should let you know what it mean to be ... passionate as fire."

Your hands clenched into fists onto his hold when he pressed down his lips.

Skip! Skip?

"uhm." you moaned and he freed your hands holding your waist instead pulling you closer almost merging his body on yours.

you pushed his shoulders slightly and he let your lips go, his deep eyes looking into your eyes so intensely, he thought you will resist as your hands are trembling but he felt you're pulling him and when he leaned on you simply closed your eyes.

You respond his kisses, hands slowly caressing his hair, his hand slide down to your pants and he turned you around to unbutton your pant, t-shirt pulling down to shoulder and his wet kisses made your eyes closed and you leaned back your head, giving him some more access.

Inherent to it is the notion that you both's passion was so abundant that simply couldn’t wait to tear each other’s clothes off— couldn’t bear the thought of taking a few steps into the bedroom to get things going in a more comfortable, more conventional arena.

No, you needed each other then, in that moment, couples cups overrunneth with desire and both could only channel it into one thing, do it right there and then!

when the clothes were kicked off, he told you to wrapped yourself on him with his deep voice as he sits cross legged on sofa as you mount his shaft sitting on his lap, facing him with your legs wrapped around his back.

He didn't stop kissing your jawline to neck and suck your n!pples, he holds your waist to support, usually you, being too conservative in sex, waiting for him to fck you without your first initiative but you never experienced this kind of position.

it adds a level of intimacy as you're facing each other, to modify it for a smaller couch, like the Wrapped Lotus.

it allow him to reach both your clitoris and g-spot, while stroking other erogenous zones like face, upper body and neck, kissing and sucking the breasts and you put your hands on his shoulders to armrest of sofa for support while he thrust you up.

"ahh.."
"fck."

one moaned and another groaned, the living room was filled with couples noises, he grabbed and lapped your red n!pple, you moaned loud when you felt him deep inside thrusting rapidly, this man indeed have strength.

He make both sweat and gasp and shudder while you tried to get a good rhythm with him, you had your hands on his chest to help bounce up and down, nails digging into his flesh as you let your head fall back to be swept away by the intense pleasure pulsating through both's body.

"sh!t." he cursed in a low voice, there's no word spoken to feel the hotness, cause both's body is on the fire, it burning and sparking, no words will ever described how both of you feel being this attached at the moment, this wasn't normal time .... it's battle between emotions and pleasure.

he took the lead in anytime and let you have all the pleasure while he get his, he get up with you still his shaft inside you and went towards room to have comfortable area.

he laid you down and hoped on top,
you bend your right leg instead of leaving it fully extended, turning together on sides, both facing each other, It's basically missionary but in a different angle, both also can intertwining legs with each other.

he stroked his thick shaft for few times before sliding inside, your toes curled up, he immediately bent down to kiss your lips and forehead thrusting roughly but definitely passionately, he looked totally hot with naked form with his ink and toned body.

Actually Sometimes, mood change into sad after orgasm, It's called post-coital dysphoria but the vast majority of man and woman tend to report positive feelings and emotions upon reaching orgasm, the key thing to keep in mind is that just because you've reached an orgasm that doesn't mean the sexual act has to be over.

couple could continue...

______

You're staring at the bottle with your annoying expression, you wanted to take it but then you don't want it too, you're taking decision whether you should eat frequently or just let it be?

while you're having battle yourself on the bed, phone under the pillow vibrated, you take out phone to check and saw your brother's call, you're stunned for the moment and answer it after putting bottle of pills supposed to aside.

"Hello, brother."
"Mommy."

You heard high pitch childish voice calling you sweetly, it's your baby "Ronnie!"

"Mommy, when are you coming to pick me up!" he whined softly, you almost can see him pouting and stomping his lil foot, you really miss him, you just want to go home and see him running around towards you throwing himself onto your arms, kissing your nose, talking while pouting with his baby voice asking for his mommy's attention.

That was your baby that had accompanied your life, your heart, your little soulmate.

however, you don't have another choice but to sent him away from you, for his sake, you had to admit that the Kim family is indeed your best backing.

"Mommy miss you so much my darling but mommy have some little work, so I have to let my Ronnie suffer a little bit."

God knows how much you wanted to go and fetch Rowoon right away, "humphh, mommy.. Ronnie going to be unhappy." his baby voice that you can hear all day long but ever since you returned to the country and especially Jungkook appeared Infront of you, Rowoon couldn't stay with his mother like usual, you would sent him away to stay at Kim mansion, just because you don't want to give opportunity to both little man and big man to met!

sighed.

"I'm sorry darling, it's mommy's fault, I will take care of everything and bring you back soon."

"Really?" he sounds happy.
"Of course." you felt like that you're not responsible mother, sending child away whenever the problem comes, instead of being his strength you're becoming his weakness!

"Promise me first!"
"Mommy loves you, my baby... I will bring you back soon." you said smiling sincerely.

"Since you think, why don't you bring him back?" sudden male voice shocked you and your phone dropped with a plop sound, it fell on bed. Jungkook looked at the caller ID and the call was still on, he heard the childish sound clearly calling for his mother.

Brother! Kim Seokjin!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 204 26
"Toxic is when they love you and can't let you go but can't treat you right either " *** Y/n - Is it so complicated to love me back , cherish me ? S...
211 29 17
Running away all her life from the bad guys she encountered one. Would he become her misery or her endgame? A bts jungkook fan fiction | AU This stor...
415 47 12
:- Jungkook why are you denying all the marriage proposals Jk : I don't want anyone in my life (he said angrily but his eyes little bit teary) :- Wh...
17.8K 723 38
"I won't give up." "So? I'm not giving her to anybody." \\\ How if you were being loved by two guys at the same time? First; He was the richest, the...