Reddie•Always you

By Zenthewise

Richie lives with his feelings for his bestfriend, not acting too seriously on them. Eddie starts to notice h... More

Information
Real Rich Tozier
Pizza
Sleepover
Sleelover pt. 2
Paranoia
Never have I ever
Morning
Richie's
Cuddle
What just happened
SHOES
It's us
Kisses
Moment
Boyfriends
Sunset
Movie night
A fluffy goodnight :))

The tape

194 12 35
By Zenthewise

Eddie groaned, looking around Richie's room as the boy searched through his closet.

"Here." He said proudly, holding a shoe box with multiple tapes in it,

"How do you even get these?" He asked in disgust,

"Stole them." He shrugged, walking out of his room,

"What?!" Eddie said, his eyes wide,

"It doesn't matter, let's get back."

"Why did you even drag me here." Eddie said annoyed, following the boy down his stairs.

Richie pulled a bag out and placed the box inside, "Its 1am, I didn't feel like getting kidnapped."

Eddie scoffed as he walked back outside, Richie placing the bag on his bike. The two rode back to Stanly's house, sneaking in through his window 20 minutes later.

"Lookie what I got!" Richie whisper shouted, walking back into the library where Stan and Bill were adjusting the TV.

Eddie laid on the couch, causing Ben to scoot further to the edge. Bev leaned on the back, watching as The three boys searched through their choices.

Richie said, "This one's my favorite." As Stanly showed him one,

"Of course you have a favorite." Eddie said in disgust, Richie turned and winked at him,

"It's cause the girl looks like you." He smirked, looking back at the tape before the others nodded in agreement. Bill pushed the tape in, hesitating before pressing play.

"Move." Stanly said as he walked to the couch, Eddie groaned as he lifted up his legs, scooting himself to the far corner.

Bill sat next to Stanly, their arms touching. Eddie felt uncomfortable, not really okay with this idea, and definitely not comfortable with the space between him and Bill as Richie walked to the couch.

"No way." Eddie said, holding his knees to his chest,

"Yeah," Richie said squeezing in the small gap between Eddie and Bill, their arms pressed against eachother.

"I don't want you that-that clo-close to me Ri-Richie."

Richie rolled his eyes, "Tell Eds to move his ass and we won't be."

"Eddie mo-move your ass."

"No!" Eddie protested, "I was here first!"

"Just move, you know he's not going to." Bev said from behind Stan, leaning against the couch, Eddie gave her his famous glare before getting up.

He was about to sit on the floor with Mike when Richie dragged him back down, "You have got to stop doing this!" Eddie said as he twisted sideways in Richie's lap, not even fighting to move.

That made Richie smile, everyone went silent as they stared at the TV.

Right off the bat you could hear soft moans, Eddie cringed, he really did not want to hear that.

Everyone was quite, you could hear Ben's loud breathing and the sound of Eddie shuffling awkwardly on Richie's lap, pushing himself further into the arm rest as he looked past Mike on the floor.

"Th- this is," Bill stuttered, "She- she re-rreally looks like h-him." He said in disbelief, Eddie felt eyes on him.

He looked up and saw everyone was looking between him and the screen, he raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"Richie... that's kinda scary." Mike said as he looked to Eddie. Richie let out a small laugh, it sounded awkward and forced.

The confused boy looked at the screen, cringing again when he saw what was happening to the loud girl, he started to look away.

"Watch it Eds." Richie whispered, gently pushing his jaw back to the screen. Eddie reluctantly looked back to the TV, his face scrunching in confusion as he realized...

"She really does look like you." Beverly said, still behind the couch.

"Y-yeah." Eddie swallowed thickly, turning back to Richie, the boy already studying him.

"I don't wanna watch this Rich." He pleaded, once again feeling vulnerable.

"Then don't." Richie said looking back to the screen, everyone still quite.

It wasn't long until Richie started to move awkwardly, "Stop moving." Eddie said, already half way asleep.

"Sorry." He mumbled back, at some point Beverly had kicked Ben off the couch, stealing his spot on the other side of Stanly.

Eddie leaned his head to Richie's chest, hearing how fast his heartbeat was.

"Why does she have to be so loud?" Eddie groaned in frustration, looking back to the TV as the camera panned to the guys face, Eddie hadn't looked away until the girl was back on screen.

Bill laughed at Eddie's comment, sinking deeper into the couch, he brought his knees to his chest and hugged them. Stanly soon copied.

Eddie could hear Richie hold his breath, before his breathing became shallow.

Eddie scooted uncomfortably, his butt becoming numb. Richie quickly grabbed his hips, stopping him from moving any further. Eddie looked at him, raising an eyebrow in confusion, Richie glanced to his side, no one was paying attention to him.

He leaned in closer, whispering in his ear, "Don't. Move." Eddie shivered again, hating the feeling.

Slowly, Richie leaned back onto the couch, looking back to the TV. That's when Eddie felt it, his mouth fell to a silent 'oh' looking to Richie, his face was flushed red.

"Really Rich." He said wishing he wasn't sitting there, Richie didn't look at him, he just bit his lip as he gave him a nervous nod.

Eddie held his breath, not knowing what to do or how to feel about the situation. He always liked his bestfriend, and he had thought of these scenarios...

Another loud noise went through the TV, Stanly turned to the doorway, hoping his dad didn't hear. Eddie moved again, momentarily forgetting about Richie's problem until he felt hands roughly grab his hips, stopping him from moving.

Eddie bit his lip, refusing to look at Richie, he felt the urge to move again but he didn't. "Sh-she just keeps getting louder." He said nervously, Bev giggled.

Richie pulled Eddie closer, leaning to whisper in his ear, his breath rolling down Eddie's back, "I could make you sound like that." Eddie froze, he even held his breath, another shiver going through him. Richie noticed it, he smiled, leaning back into the couch as he watched the flustered boy.

He looked kind of scared, Richie debated on telling him it was just a joke, he shouldn't be worried,

"He looks happy." Stanly said as the camera focused on the guy again, Eddie lifted his head to see, he stared for a moment before leaning back into Richie.

He turned to him, lifting his head up as he whispered in his ear, "I can make you feel like that." He said gesturing to the guy on the screen. This time it was Richie who held his breath, Eddie pulled away, a satisfied smirk on his lips.

"Don't," Richie started, "Don't fuck with me like that, not right now."

Eddie looked back up at him, looking away when he caught himself turning to Richie's lips, "I'm not." He debated saying, instead keeping his mouth closed.

He could feel the annoying bulge under him grow, he cringed at first, before his face fell to confusion. He debated it, Eddie sat up straight, pushing his hips back, Richie let out a small groan. He quickly grabbed Eddie's hips and held him tight enough to leave a bruise.

He studied everyone else in the group, luckily they were too wrapped up in the film to even notice the two boys.

Eddie watched Richie, "Don't do that." He said through his teeth, Eddie's face became hot, his breathing as shallow as everyone else's now.

Eddie hesitated before leaning back into Richie, laying his head on his shoulder, Richie relaxed as best he could with his problem.

His grip loosened and he ran a hand up Eddie's back, closing his eyes as he repeated the process.

He watched as Eddie eventually fell asleep, his muscle's relaxing and his breathing becoming steady. Richie smiled at the sight, lifting his legs up as best as he could, cradling Eddie into his arms.

Beverly glanced over at them, a small smile on her face, she gave a loud sigh of relief when the tape finished, "Finally!" She said rolling her eyes and stretching, "It's over!"

Richie gave an awkward laugh as he continued to rub circles on Eddie's back.

Stanly stood up, quickly walking to the TV and taking the tape out,

"Y-yeah," Bill said stretching his legs, "I'm g-glad it's o-ov-over." He said with an awkward laugh of his own,

"I was sc-scared Richie and E-Eddie were- were gon-gonna f-f-fu-"

"Ooookkkkaayy!" Richie said, earning a muffled groan from the boy sleeping in his arms.

Beverly laughed, "Why are you so sure?" She asks bill, cocking an eyebrow.

"It's them." Mike said turning and rolling his eyes.

Richie glared at him, turning back to Bill, hoping he didn't know what happened.

"Bill told me." Stanly said, his face full of disgust, "I wish he didn't."

Bill laughed, leaning to his side.

"Why?" Beverly asked again, smiling as she waited impatiently for an answer,

"Just shut up." Richie said, not knowing how to deflect this conversation.

"I'll- I'll tell you-you later." Bill said, giving Beverly a wink.

"No you won't." Richie snapped, glaring at Bill,

"Well-" Ben said trying to avoid the awkward topic, he didn't like the tension surrounding him, "Eddie lost the all nighter challenge."

"We all knew he would." Mike said stretching his legs, "I think I'm next." He crawled to his sleeping back and pulled the cover over him.

"Loser." Beverly said, crossing her arms,

"This is the loser club," Mike said closing his eyes, "Is it not?"

Richie looked down, rubbing under his glasses, he yawned. Reluctantly tilting his head to rest on top of Eddie's, he didn't want to lose the challenge but Eddie was a comforting weight on him.

"Damn," Stanly said pulling a blanket over him, "It's already 3:20."

"W-wow." Bill said, pulling the same blanket over himself.

It wasn't long before Mike started snoring, Richie falling asleep soon after that.

*** *** ***

I'm honestly so sorry for this chapter😭

Any...anyways...

I uhm-

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90 0 13
a reddie love story🥺 DISCONTINUED I NEVER FINISHED IT! richie and eddie finally discover themselves. but what happens that day when they pass neibol...
40.5K 435 22
#13 in loser. the core four :) +beverly ✰ mostly fluff ✰ scattered posting schedule, but i'm trying シ
15.3K 1.1K 34
They loved each other, gave the other their heart and soul, until there was nothing but ruins. Rubble and dust, but beneath it all, them. [fluffy] [...
4.5K 136 16
Eddie Kaspbrak is afraid of being sick; Richie Tozier is afraid of giving his parents and the bullies another thing to beat him for. But if it feels...