Butterfly Effect ❦

By Starry_Ali

"How long did it take for all of you to realize I disappeared..?" Mariella asked carefully her voice shaking... More

β¦οΈŽπ‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬β¦οΈŽ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 1"π™²πšŠπšπšŽπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 2 "πš†πšŽπš•πšŒπš˜πš–πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πš’πšπšŠπš•πš’"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 3 "π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš— π™²πšŠπšœπšπš•πšŽ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 4 "πš†πš‘πš˜ 𝚝𝚘 πšπš›πšžπšœπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 5 "π™²πš‘πš˜πšŒπš˜πš•πšŠπšπšŽ πš™πšŠπš—πšŒπšŠπš”πšŽπšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 6 "π™Ήπšžπšœπš π™ΊπšŽπšŽπš™ πšπšžπš—πš—πš’πš—πš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 8 "πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πš’πšπš’"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 9 "π™½πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 10 "π™²πš˜πš–πš™πš•πš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 11"𝙰 πš†πšŠπš›πš– π™΅πšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πš ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 12 "π™½πšŽπš  π™΅πš›πš’πšŽπš—πšπšœ.."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 13 "𝙰 πš™πš•πšŠπšŒπšŽ πš πš’πšπš‘ πš–πšŽπš–πš˜πš›πš’πšŽπšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 14 "πš‚πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏𝚏."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 15 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ«. 16"π™ΏπšŠπš’πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 17"π™Ώπšœπš’πšŒπš‘πš’πšŠπšπš›πš’πšœπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 18 "𝙰 π™Άπšžπš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 19"π™Έπš—πšπš›πšžπšπšŽπš›πšœ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 20 "𝙰 π™·πšžπš—πšŒπš‘"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 21 "π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 22 "πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 23 "π™ΌπšŽπšπš’πšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 24 "π™΄πšŠπš›πš•πš’ πš…πšŠπšŒπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 25 "πš‚πšŽπšπšπš•πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš πš—."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 26"πš‚πšŽπšπšπš•πšŽ π™³πš˜πš πš—"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 27 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πšŸπšŽ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 π™Άπš›πš’πšŽπš."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 28 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πšŠπš—πš π™±πšŠπš•πš•."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 29 "πš‚πš•πšŽπšŽπš™ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 30"π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—..?"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 31 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 π™Ύπš‹πšœπšŽπšœπšœπš’πš˜πš—."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 32 "π™³πšŽπšœπšŽπš›πšŸπšŽπš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 33 "π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŠπšπšŽ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 34 "π™»πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πš  πš‹πšŽπšπš’πš—."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 35 "π™²πš›πšŠπš£πš’ πš‹*πšπšŒπš‘"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 36 "π™»πšžπšŒπš”πš’"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 37 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎 πš’πšœ 𝚜𝚎𝚝."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 38 "π™·πšŽπš•πš™"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 39 "π™²πš˜πš—πšœπšŽπššπšžπšŽπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 40 "π™΄πš•πš•πšŠ."
β¦οΈŽπ‚π‘πšπ«πšπœπ­πžπ«π¬β¦οΈŽ#2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 41 "πš‚πšŽπšŒπš›πšŽπšπšœ πš„πš—πšπš˜πš•πš"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 42 "π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπšœπšπšœ"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 43"πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπšžπš—πš—πšŽπš•πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšπšŽπšŽπš•πš’πš—πšπšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 44 "π™΅πš’πšπšžπš›πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ 𝚘𝚞𝚝"
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 45 "πš†πšŠπš›πš–πšπš‘ πšŠπš—πš π™½πš˜πšœπšπšŠπš•πšπš’πšŠ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 46 "π™±πšŽπšπš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŽπš—πš."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 47 "πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš’πšŽπšœ "
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 48 "π™±πšŠπš π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–πšœ."
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 49 "π™»πšŠπšœπš π™±πš›πšŽπšŠπšπš‘"

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 7 "𝙰 π™³πšŽπšŠπš•."

18.5K 392 38
By Starry_Ali

A little girl was sitting on a pink throne by her father's desk doodling on a piece of paper.

Today was bring your daughter to work day so the little girl gets to spend time with her father for the day.

"Precioza what are you doing?" A brown haired man came over to his daughter. He just left a very important meeting.

"Papa! Papa! I drew me and you!" The little girl lifted the stick figure drawing and showed him. Her eyes brighten and she had a cute teethy grin showing off her adorable dimples.

The man heart warmed at the picture. He picked up his precious princess."it's beautiful principessa." He kissed the crown of her head, the girl giggled at

"I'm so proud of you." He took a seat in his Leather chair. He then picked her up put her on his lap to sit.

"Papa?" The little girl looked up at her father.

"Yes Amore?"

"You won't leave me right?"

"What makes you think I would?"

"It was just a thought.." The girl looked down fiddling her fingers nervously.

"Tesoro, you know I hate it when you lie to me.."

"Ciel, Told me that one day y-you might leave me.." the girl said with watery eyes.

The man sighed and kissed her cheek. "Don't listen to him precioza, he's just a big baddie ok?" He said smiling down at her.

"Ok.. you'll love me forever right papa?"

"Per infinito." (For infinite)

_____________________________

Mariella watched as the trees pass by. It has been 3 hours and she left the city. And she was relieved. It was raining though.

She sighed resting her head against the window.

Far away from them brings her peace.

Though she couldn't help but wonder what they're doing.
_____________________________

"WHAT?"

"She got away on the bus, for the 5th TIME!" Adriano groaned.

"Watch your fucking tone, you should've been paying more attention to her." Emilio said as he ran.his hands through his hair.

"Well, atleast we know what bus she went on.." Adriano grumbled.

"Tell me the information you have and where the bus is going." Emilio demanded from the other side of the phone.

"It's bus x, I think that bus leads out of town."

"Good, I'll call up dad to handle the rest." Emilio sighed as he hanged up the phone.

He runs his hands through his hair out. " Dio,how long will it take for her to accept us.." He mumbled to himself.

"Yo we recieved some relevant information from the mole. " Lucien came in unannounced, he had on leather gloves that were coated in blood.

Emilio nodded to Lucien. "Bene, but right now we have something urgent to deal with?"

"What could that ve?" Lucien frowned in confusion.

"Mariella, she got away."

Lucien clicked her tongue. "Of course she did.." He sighed.

"Are you not concerned?"

"Why would I be? I expected it after all."

Emilio stayed quiet as he looked at his younger brother. Lucien's green eyes were filled with regret and sorrow.

"We shouldve expected her to try and escape us. I mean we alienated her and left her alone just to mourn over a woman who didnt even give us that much attention." Lucien shrugged.

Emilio sighed and sat back in his Leather seat

"If I have to go through hell to get her back I will. I just want to hold her again without any difficulty."

_____________________________

Mariella was humming an unknown melody that was familiar to her.

She didn't know where the melody came from or what it was. It just came to her.

She didn't notice the Driver recieving an unknown phone call.

That was when the bus stopped all of a sudden.

Mariella looked around confused. The bus was no where near their destination.

When she looked out the window she saw large men in black suits and a familiar man with dark curly hair with dark sunglasses on.

Mariella narrowed her eyes at the man. That was when they made eye contact. At that Mariella knew.

She was caught.

She looked around to see if there was a second exit on the bus but there was none to be found.

"Crap, Crap, Crap." That was when they got on the bus.

Hendrix took his glasses off and sighed as he went over to Mariella.

When Mariella saw them she froze up.

"It's time to come home Cara." Hendrix said with a warm smile.

"That's not my home.." She said glaring at him

Hendrix then frowned and narrowed his eyes at her. "Do you really not want to go home..?"

"It isn't my home!..Not anymore." Mariella whispered the last part as unshed tears filled her eyes.

Hendrix breath hitched and he shakily breathed. His jaw clenched and he gripped his hands into fists.

"Mariella..I know what I..what we did was wrong..but we didn't mean-"

"If you didn't mean it why did you do it in the first place!" Mariella raised her voice her eyes swirling with range and frustration.

"Precioza.."

"Don't call me that. I'm no longer precious to you in anyway. And you are nothing to me" Mariella looked at Hendrix like he was nothing but an insect.

Hendrix's ego and pride decreased by five percent.

But his patience decreasing quickly

"Mariella."

Mariella flinched by his tone but she wasn't scared. Nothing scares her anymore.

"Four years! You ignored my existence to grief and you didn't even have the slightest thought that maybe ANY of your children needed you to be there!" Mariella said with a shaky voice as tears welled up in her pale blue eyes.

"Mariella.."

"How long did it take for all of you to realize I disappeared..?" Mariella asked carefully her voice shaking.

"I..Mar-"

"How..Long."

"Two days.." Hendrix answered hesitantly. The guilt was eating him alive.

Mariella chuckled breathily and then she began to laugh but her laugh was not out of pain.

"You guys are a fucking joke."

Mariella looked at him with a blank expression. The same look any Diavolo had when you have crossed the line.

It was terrifying to see it on a 15 yr old girl no less. The guards had to look down in submission because of the energy she gave off.

"It's obvious you don't give a shit about me-"

"Thats not true." Hendrix hissed his green eyes were holding anger, guilt and regret.

"You didn't act like it so why should I trust what you say? If you didn't mean any of it why did you do it!?"

Hendrix took a deep breath. "If I..If we didn't care about you, you would be out there living a normal life without us chasing you." Hendrix said holding his head up wearing his blank expression.

"Are you sure you're not doing it out of guilt or selfishness? Maybe you guys want me back because I'm a carbon copy of her." Mariella said with an eerie smile that made the guards flinch back.

"This has nothing to do with your mother."

"Then tell me why..why do you want me to come back?" Mariella narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Because you're in danger."

"What..?" Mariella blinked and her eyes widen slightly in shock.

"You're in danger..and you're safer with us than away from us."

"I can protect myself."

"I know you can, but you can't against these people. They're powerful luckily not as powerful as our family. That is why we need you to stay with us."

Mariella looked down and hold her chin with her index finger and her thumb. She began to think.

Hendrix bit down on his bottom lip nervously.

"Fine. But I'll stay with you for 5 months until things settle down after that I'm leaving and you won't ever see me again. Do we have a deal?" Mariella put her hands to her side looking at her father with a blank expression.

Hendrix had a small smile across his lips.

"We have a deal.."

𝚃𝙾 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙽𝚄𝙴𝙳..
_

____________________________

𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐎 𝐅𝐀𝐑? ಥ‿ಥ

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐅 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐃! o(╥﹏╥)o

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 812 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...
1.2M 26.2K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
561K 12.1K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
22.8K 485 15
Georgia Alice Monroe The same girl who has been abused until she found her brothers. She has relied on having all of her brothers there for her since...