past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

57

193 9 0
By Alie-Heart

"Levi! It's here!"Norie called out as she slid a big box towards the living room where he sat with a 5 month old Eren.

"The walker?"he says and stood up to help her.

"Yeah! This is so exciting"Norie said and opened up the box with Levi's pocket knife.

She pulled out the pieces of the walker and set them on the ground, she ripped the bags open and says "all we have to do is assemble it"

"Then we'll let Eren travel up the sidewalk instead of in here, he'll have more space"Norie explained as she grabbed the instructions.

"Here I'll do it"Levi said.

"No! I got it"she argued as she brought the paper closer to her and turned look away.

He stared as Norie sat there quietly and says "Do you want me to do it?"

"Yes"Norie mumbled and extended the paper towards him.

------------------------

"Okay baby! Are you excited?"Norie spoke as she carried Eren outside as Levi carried the walker.

He placed it on the sidewalk and she bend down to place the baby in the seat, Eren stared at the toys attached to the front of the walker.

"Oi you need to walk, use your legs"Levi says and softly pushed the walker to the front.

This made Eren's eye widened and he squealed out in excitement and flap his arms around. He cautiously took a step and moved forward.

"Look! Look! Look! He's doing it!"Norie said happily and grabbed Levi's arm.

"You don't think we need to worry about him running away right?"he asks.

"Nah, he's only a baby. What speed will he have-"

Eren screamed out his shrieks with happiness and his little feet moved the walker in a fast speed making him zip away and their eyes widened.

"Eren!"Norie yelled as she and Levi ran after him but for some reason, a 5 month old was out running them.

"I told you"Levi spoke as they heard Eren's laughter in front of them.

"I just know he had inherited your running ability!"she yelled back.

"So this my fault?"

"Did I say it was?! But I wouldn't be surprised, now our baby can travel 50 mph because of you!"Norie argued making Levi sigh as they continued to run after the baby.

"Eren!"

An old woman watered her plants and stopped herself when she heard a loud noise of plastic wheels traveling through concrete. She looked up and saw Eren zooming pass with laughter, then Norie and Levi appeared after a few seconds yelling his name.

"Young parents"the old woman said with a smile.

------------------------------

"Levi it's hot back up"Norie mumbled as she softly pushes him away and snuggled back into the pillow.

"So I can't get a hug?"he whispers.

"No"

"Just one?"

"I'll slam you against the ground"she mumbled again.

"I wouldn't mind"

Norie opened her eyes and looked at him with a neutral face.

"That was suppose to be a threat"she says.

Before Levi could respond she turned back around and laid back on the pillow, after a few seconds, Norie felt him move her hair away from the side of her neck.

"Go away..."she sleepily spoke.

"Then how am I suppose to thank you for last night?"Levi said and placed a soft kiss on her neck.

"Make me a card, it's not that difficult"Norie answered making him click his tongue at her comment.

She slowly started to fall asleep again but then she fully awakened when Norie felt his lips back on her neck and his hand travel up her black tank top.

"I know you're awake"Levi whispers in her ear.

He smiled lightly when he saw Norie break into a smile and then hid her face into the pillow, Levi kisses her neck again and then they heard a knock at their door.

"Levi! Norie! Good morning!"

"They're awake!"she said happily and shoved Levi off her and ran to the door after getting out of bed.

Norie opened the door and their stood Eren and Mikasa with smiles. She smiled back and immediately picked them up in her arms.

"Good morning my loves!"Norie says and lays them next to her on the bed and caged them in her arms.

"I thought you said it was hot-Shhh..."she cut Levi off as she places her finger to his lips.

"Norie has an owie?"Mikasa spoke.

"An owie? No I'm okay"Norie responded.

"No! You have an owie!"Eren said and tapped his finger on the side of her neck.

She grabs her phone and opens the front  camera, Norie quickly hid the purple mark with her hair.

"Yeah mama has an owie, I accidentally elbowed myself in the neck"she rambled as she heard Levi chuckling behind her.

Norie slams her elbow on his chest making him stop then says "okay who wants pancakes?"

"Me!"the toddlers say while rasing their arms.

-------------------------------------

Levi walked down the hall after coming from the garage to put away some tables the neighbors had borrowed from them, he reached the living room and looked around for his family who were just here a few minutes ago.

"Oi! Oi! Oi! Oi!"

He turned to where he heard Norie chanting, Levi walked over to the door that led to the backyard and saw her marching like a soldier while Eren and Mikasa copied her and followed behind in line.

They held up plastic swords as they marched in a circle, Norie and Mikasa had a smile while Eren had a look of determination.

"Follow Captain Norie, my loves! We're off to slay Titans to protect our people!"Norie repeated what the toddlers wanted her to say

"Yes Captain Mama!"Eren and Mikasa called out in unison and continued to march.

Levi stared as he smiled lightly, as Norie noticed him and smiled.

"Hey!-"

She cut herself off when the toddlers yelled and bumped into the back of her legs, since they were still marching they stumbled back. Norie noticed and quickly picked them up.

"You're an idiot sometimes"

She looked at Levi and put on her offended look making him wrap an arm around her hips and says "its tolerable though"

"Yeah sure whatever"Norie said and jokingly pushed him away.

"Norie, Levi, can we go to the mall?"Mikasa questions as she and Eren squint their eyes at the sun, even though they were wearing their bucket hats.

"At the mall? To do what?"Levi says.

"Eat pretzels!"Eren suggested immediately.

"Well, we haven't been to the mall in like what? 3 months?"Norie said.

"I guess we can go to the food court then walk around after, maybe I'll be generous and buy you brats something"Levi spoke as the toddlers cheered.

"I thought I told you to stop calling them brats"Norie whispered.

"It's not like it affects them, besides they've been mishearing what I'm saying to them"he whispers back.

"Mikasa! We must slay every Titan we see, because in the words of Levi! We are the Bats that could end them!"Eren said.

"We are Bats"Mikasa says after and points her sword up.

Norie shook her head as Levi just shrugged his shoulders.

------------------------------------------

"Look how yummy the food looks"Norie said as they sat in the food court.

They decided to get some Chinese food since that was the toddlers first suggestion, though she and Levi didn't mind where they would end up at, just as long as Eren and Mikasa ate.

"Do you remember we use to come here when we were in highschool?"Norie says as she ate a piece of orange chicken.

"Yeah, and I only like it because I came here with you and because four eyes tripped and slammed into a trash bin"Levi spoke as ate some beef broccoli.

He turned to his wife who only stared.

"But yeah, I guess thank God she's alright"he said monetoned.

Mikasa took a sip of the soda from the straw Norie was holding for her then pulled back to eat some chow mein.

She looked up across the table where Eren sat next to Levi, using one chopstick to stab a small piece of orange chicken Levi had cut up and ate it happily.

"You're supposed to use both of the chopsticks"Mikasa spoke towards him.

"Buts it's no fun"Eren mumbled through the chicken.

After they ate and opened up a few fortune cookies, they walked around the mall. Eren and Mikasa were placed in their double twin stroller as Norie held the handles and Levi walked next to her.

"Okay my babies where do you want to head off to first?"Norie asks.

"Clowns!"

The couple stopped and repeated "clowns?"

They heard honking coming from the other side of the fountain, their they saw 4 clowns twisting balloons to make animals while others gave out bouncy balls.

"I don't know...what if we go to-Clowns!"Eren and Mikasa cut her off.

Norie sighed as Levi just wrapped an arm around her shoulder, knowing that she didn't really find clowns "funny" but found them "creepy"

They walked over as a clown turned to them and smiled brightly and said "hi!"

Norie squeaked out in fear and quickly crouched down while still holding the handles of the stroller and hid behind it as Eren and Mikasa smiled.

"Do you kids want a animal balloon?"The clown said and started twisting one balloon and then the other.

Mikasa got a giraffe and Eren got a dog.

"I got a horse!"Eren called out happily and confidently obviously mistaking the animal.

"Oh no what's wrong?"the clown says as he walked around the stroller to still find Norie crouched down and hiding.

Her eyes widened when she made eye contact with him, he only smiled and bent down slightly to come face to face with her and says "do you want a balloon to make you happy?!"

Norie stared back stuttering in fear as her eyes were still wide and she gripped the handles tighter.

"No, no I'm okay. Really I'm fine, is it getting hot in here? It's getting hot, gosh your smile is so wide, and those big shoes are not flattering at all. Please stop staring at me!"she rambled.

"Oi! You're scaring my wife!"Levi called out sternly and grabbed the clown in a choke hold.

Some kids started crying as parents stared while trying to comfort the kids, Eren and Mikasa smiled as the teal eyed boy yelled "go Levi! Go!"

"Hey stop!"a security guard said and grabbed the clown to keep him away from Levi.

"I don't understand what's so funny about damn clowns..."he mumbled as he stood besides Norie who still hid behind the stroller

"Heya kid... do you want a balloon?"

Levi's eyes widened as he felt a hand on his shoulder, he slowly turned to look and saw a clown smiling down at him.

"What did you say?"Levi said lowly as he felt his anger brewing up.

"Do you want a balloon little boy-"

The clown was cut off when Levi grabbed him by the arm and flipped his body to slam him onto the ground.

"I swear I'm gonna stuff this big ass shoe up your ass and shove the horn down your throat!"he yelled as he wrapped his hands around the clowns neck and started shaking him viciously.

"Sir stop!"the security guard yelled.

"That's my Dada!"Eren spoke to a woman with a smile as he pointed at Levi.

"Where's your mother?"

"Behind us"Mikasa answered and pointed behind her.

"Levi just end it! Get rid of them!"Norie yelled in fear as Levi repeatedly slammed the clowns face into a yoga ball which caused the red clown nose to honk over and over.

"Today was fun"Mikasa spoke as they continued to watch.

"Yeah it was"Eren responded with a smile as Norie sobbed into the back seat of the stroller.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...
55.1K 1.7K 13
What happens two strangers bump into each other and switch phones? Y/n and Levi Ackerman. Complete opposites... and 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘥�...
334K 8.5K 140
ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ʏᴇᴀʀs, ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ɪɴ ʙʏ Kᴇɴɴʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ʜᴀᴅ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ, ᴛ...
3K 259 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...