Seventeen Imagines

By Seventeen_Extra

just seventeen #1 in leeseokmin #1 in ChweHansol More

s.coups
jeonghan
Joshua
jun
hoshi
Wonwoo
woozi
the8
mingyu
dokyeom
seungkwan
vernon
dino
scoups
jeonghan pt1
joshua
jun
hoshi
wonwoo
woozi
THE8
mingyu
dokyeom
seungkwan
vernon
dino
scoups
jeonghan
joshua
vernon
mingyu+wonwoo
facts about me
hoshi
the8
jun
dokyeom
woozi
wonwoo
seungkwan
mingyu
update
dino
joshua
update
mingyu
jeonghan
all
the8
DK
jun
christmas
vernon
scoups
wonwoo
hoshi
dino
seungkwan
joshua
woozi
the8
mingyu
jeonghan
Dokyeom
jun
end
Update?
S.coups
Jeonghan pt 2
jun
hoshi
wonwoo
Woozi
The8
mingyu
Dokyeom
Seungkwan
vernon
Dino
s.coups
jeonghan
Joshua

joshua

765 20 0
By Seventeen_Extra

I woke up with my alarm going at 6:30am, i groaned as i turned it off, and rolled over to cuddle up to my massive teddy that was in my bed, since i got it as a gift from my parents before being a seventeen member, "Y/N you waking up?" I heard Seungcheol yell through the door, "My alarm litterly just went off." I said cuddling into my teddy more, "Okay, well remember we got to be at the concert hall at 8:30." Seungcheol said, "Okay." I said, i rolled over and took my phone off charge to see my lockscreen just become bright, i quickly shut my eyes and wrote in my passcode to get into my phone, and turned down the brightness, i went to Spotify and put on one of my playlist to get ready to.

I got out of bed while quietly singing to Beyoncé, i walked into my walk-in wardrobe, and got out a pair of grey joggers and an oversized blue shirt, i chucked them on my bed and grabbed everything else like socks and sports bra. i changed into my clothes and walked back to my phone and grabbed everything like keys, charger, airpods and walked to my mini-fridge and got out a monster and placed it all in my bad. I walked out my room and saw Joshua come out his room, "Good morning." He said smiling at me, "Morning Josh." I said while stretching, "You okay?" He asked me, "Yeah i'm fine apart from waking up early." I said walking with him, as we headed down the stairs to go to the kitchen.

"Morning everyone." Joshua said as he entered the kitchen and i walked behind him as i grabbed one of the sprays from the side of the hallway, "Morning Joshua, and very tired Y/N." Seungkwan said, as i came into view from behind josh, "Good morning." Joshua said, "Hi." I said, i sat down next to joshua and Hoshi and placed my arm on the table and my head on top of my arm as our food was cooking, half of the boys were cooking while the other half was just chilling.

"Hey Joshua, wake up Y/N." Jeonghan said, "I'm awake, i'm just trying to not be blind by the light." I said lifting my head and putting them in my head, "Then swap with me Y/N." Wonwoo said, pointing at his chair which was empty. "Thank you." I said getting up and sitting there which the light was dim.

Food was now ready and handed out as i was now awake more as we began to eat ready to be doing dancing all day, i drank my water and checked my phone under the table and then placed it back on my knee, the boys were talking while i just sat there quietly eating my breakfast. i looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 7:24, it would take nearly an hour to get there, "Coups, its nearly 7:30 and it takes an hour to get to the concert." I said to him, everyones eyes, widen, "Right, i want everyone in a car in 5 minutes." Coups said. I got up and grabbed my things.

Me, Joshua, vernon and dokyeom was in the first car with Jeonghan as the driver, second car was jun, dino and Seungkwan with S.coups as the driver, the last car was Wonwoo, Mingyu, Woozi, Hoshi The8 as the driver, we all began to drivew with our bags as we were heading to the venue for rehearsal in order for our concert at 6 and doesn't finish till about 8, I sat in the back with Joshua and Vernon next to me while Dokyeom was in the front with Jeonghan, I got my phone out and placed in my headphones in and began to put on some songs while leaning back, and shutting my eyes since i could sleep there.

I soon heard yelling and laughing, i opened my eyes and realised i wasn't asleep against the window but on Joshua's shoulder, "Sorry, whats going on?" i said sitting up and looking at the boys, "We was playing a game." Joshua said, i nodded and and went on my phone to see it was 7:57. I took out my headphones and placed them back and joined in.

We arrived finally at the venue and all signed in ready for rehearsal all day till 6pm, I walked onto the stage and looked to see what we would be performing on tonight. I had my mic put on, on the side of my face, and placed on my sweatbands, we went on stage and stretched ready for the beginning of rehearsal, I went to the side and sat down doing the splits and allowed my body to loosen up.

Soon we was practicing with our manager telling us where to go and our song order, we began to perform 'Darl+ing' where we could just mess around singing the song, it was Joshua's part and he looked at me singing the lyrics, 'so honey come into my arms, kiss me baby' I laughed softly and began to Carry on just vibing sound with everyone. We began going from our newest songs to our oldest songs. Each song was either a routine or standing and singing or just messing around with the other memebers doing some random and just walking round.

"Right so when the concert does happen in a few hours there will be canon, fireworks and a few other normal things okay, so just stay clear of them, but for now have your break for an hour then, we will just practice sitting round on the thing when the stage goes up and just you guys will talk about some random things, but when the concerts happens it will be the time to talk about the things you're thankful for and so on, like the other concerts." Our manager said, I smiled and wiped my head with my sweatbands on my wrist, and grabbed my bag. I got out my monster and began to drink it while the boys did the same, we were then passed our lunch and some of us sat at the table and some just on the sofa, while I sat on the floor to relax.

It was now the concert and we was all ready underneath the stage ready to go up, screams of carats cheering could be heard with them chanting our fanchant. All of us placed and hands in the middle so our rings would touch, soon we all went to our positions ready to be lifted up to the stage, i was on the back behind Joshua and Woozi, as we was performing our lastest song 'HOT'. Throughout 'HOT' i saw that joshua kept looking at me, i smiled as i was dancing.

It was now the first unit song which was the hiphop unit doing lotto and Un Haeng Il Chi. Everyone else was in the dressing room, it was next the vocal unit that would be going after hiphop unit, while Jeonghan, Joshua, Woozi, Seungkwan and Dokyeom was quickly getting change into there clothes to perform, while i was getting my makeup sorted out into something that made me looked fierce. I quickly made sure my hair was good into the split plaits that was done, cause it made me look more badass. Soon the vocal team left and the hiphop team came came, "Wow look at you Y/N." Vernon said patting my shoulder, "Thank you vernon."

The Vocal team did the songs pinwheel and don't listen in secret which as i was finished which changing i just sat down swaying softly to the songs. Quietly i was singing it in the background, while the boys was getting changed in the room next door while Hoshi, Dino, THE8 and Jun was already done waiting, "Performance unit, get ready." We heard, me and the boys got up and got ready near the stage, they placed our mic on our face, while the other boys were slowly coming, down we all layed on the platforms that would rise as we were first performing swimming fool first.

We all began to rise as swimming fools was about to start as the beginning of the dance was us all laying on floor but the platform rose above the stage as if we was under water, that was the audio that could be heard. Finally the rising stopped and we could hear the audio properly not like it was underwater, and soon we began to dance the song and sing it. Each part had us laughing doing some of the swimming parts together when we was back on the stage together.

Our song finished as we had our thumb up in the air as we was going under stage, we quickly ran to the dressing room to change for the next part of the concert which would be two more songs before our intro. We got back to the stage and began to be in our positions while it was pitch black, as we stood in the middle of the stage all of us in our outfits. All the guys looked like prince's while I looked like a princess but in a suit. We all had our canes in our hands as the rest in front of us.

We finished N.O Fun and was now doing chuck. Each of us had the canes in our hands for a while, as we did the song as we was now getting in our places to do the dance.

We was now done with the intro and did some songs while we was now on the raised ledge while we talked I was sat in between Joshua and Seungkwan. The members was talk while I had one earpiece out which was the ear next to Joshua, he turned to me and smiled, as he reached down and began to play with my bracelet on my wrist I moved my arm so he could play with it more. We just began to talk about it when one of the members wanted Joshua's attention. "Wait a second, okay." He said softly to me while turning to the other side to talk. I noticed he was still holding my bracelet while talk to the other members. I smiled and waved to some fans with my other hand thay was free.

We now was doing another song which was 'Darl+ing.' As it was near the end of the concert we would do Darling and 'very nice' the beginning of darling began to play as we was walking round in our more relaxed outfits, mine were black ripped jeans with a jumper while the boys wore either blue or black jeans with a shirt or jacket. I walked towards the edge of the stage give smiles and waves to carats who was very happy. I got up and walked over towards the boys to mess around with some of them as they sang or danced to the song.

It was now mingyu's and dino's part, I turned to see Joshua in front of me as he began to sing his lyrics to me "so honey, now come into my arms yeah, kiss me baby" He said while looking at me in the eyes the whole time he sang it, I gave a little chuckle and blew him a kiss as I began to mess around with him. We now began to perform the song very nice, I walked towards the fan but felt being pulled away before a flash infront my eyes and a loud noise came from infront of me. I opened my eyes to realise it was one of the canons we was told to look out for at the beginning.

I turned to see who was the one who pulled me back, it was Joshua, I quickly hugged him, in which I felt him wrap his arms around me, I looked at him and said thank you, even tho he would need to read my lips. "Don't worry about it, and please be careful darling." He said to me in my ear as he walked off smirking, I rolled my eyes playfully and began to dance with Hoshi, DK and Mingyu.

We finally finished the concert as it was now 8pm and we needed to get back home, I went back into my joggers but just kept my jumper on. We all got back in the car with same people and our bags in the boot as we just all had our phones and headphones on us. I was in the back in the middle next to joshua and dokyeom I began to fall asleep and allowed me head to fall onto one of the members. I woke up to be shaken gently. "Hey wake up darling were back home." I heard but didn't want to do anything but sleep. "Mmh, ill be there later." I said falling back asleep.

I woke up to being in my bed, I rubbed my eyes to see my phone was on charge, "I don't remember coming in?" I said in confusion. I got up and walked out my room to see Joshua's door open with music quietly playing, I knocked on the door, to hear a quiet come in. "Hey josh." I said smiling softly, "Good morning sleepy head." He said smiling a getting up, "two things, one how did I get in my bed and two thank you for saving my life yesterday." I said smiling, "well number two you're welcome I didn't want you to be hurt and one it was me that brought you in, you was sleeping and not wanting to wake you up." He said, I nodded, and began to turn "well I just wanted to know." I said.

"Wait." I heard Joshua said, "Yeah?" I replied looking at him, "I love you." He said randomly, "what?" I said with widened eyes, he walked up to me and placed his hands on my arms, "I love you and have for a while, I confessed twice today with our song darling, but you just laughed so I'm telling you now, I love you" He said, I was shocked, I was saying I loved him to but words wasn't coming out, he softly placed his thumb on my chin, "may I?", he asked politely, I just nodded, as our lips touched, he was soft with his touch. We pulled apart a few seconds after, and smiled, I just hugged him, as he wrapped him arms around me, "I never want to leave your hugs josh." I said softly as he was rubbing back and singing softly to me.

Well I hoped you liked this fairly longer story than what I normally do, Joshua has been ruining my bias list in seventeen which is rude but I don't really mind, anyways I only got 4 more days of college over the next 2 weeks and I'm celebrating my bday next week so I might update. Also I'm dyeing my hair red like the8 in the hot but maybe a bit darker but hope you liked this and also 40k views, thank you soon muchhhhh >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 5.3K 30
#1 - scoups #1 - joshua #1 - junhui #1 - soonyoung #1 - seokmin #1 - dokyeom
7.9K 323 36
โ† ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ? ใ€๐˜Œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๏ฟฝ...
34K 712 37
Some oneshotsโœจ
305K 12.6K 29
แด€ษด แด€แดœ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ sแดแด€สŸสŸ แดŠษชสœแดแดษด ส€แดœษดs ษชษดแด›แด แด€ แด˜แดแด˜แดœสŸแด€ส€ ษขส€แดแดœแด˜ แด„แด€สŸสŸแด‡แด… sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด แด€แด› แด€ แด˜ส€ษชแด แด€แด›แด‡ แด‡แด แด‡ษดแด› แด€ษดแด… สœษชแด›s ษชแด› แดา“า“ แดกษชแด›สœ แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€า“แดส€แดแด€ษดแด„แด‡ แดœษดษชแด› แดกแด€ส€ษด...