HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

56. The last moment!

11.9K 462 214
By kukoowifey

Ever since the-the day you-you ran away, how to erase your body from out my brain? you did things to me that I can't just forget,... All the nights we were tangled up in your bed...oh no - jeykay.

"I'm going for groceries shop, do you want to go with me!"

he actually took the initiative to take you to the supermarket, at first you wanted to refuse but thinking how you have been lying on the bed for two days and thought to go for walk, if not then you'll really be unable to get up.

"hmm" you hummed.

___

The combination of handsome man and beautiful woman was always pleasing to the eyes just like this pair.

You and Jungkook walking side by side, together along the way attracting many people's attention.

Both of you dump with the uncle that lives in the same residential but he wasn't alone this time, there's middle age petite woman with him "woah, both of you also came for shopping!"

This uncle was very enthusiastic seeing both pair and come to greet and even introduce his wife "This is m-my wife and wife they lived at upper floors than us."

Woman glared at middle man "You can't even properly speak, you eat for free.!" middle aged woman's tongue was sharp that uncle immediately shut his mouth, not daring to speak further.

You felt a little awkward and subconsciously looked around, the way uncle get along with his wife will never happen to you and Jungkook.

"hello darling, please don't mind... he just doesn't know how to talk, if I didn't see him behave then I wouldn't be with such a person." middle aged woman is someone who is experienced and walk further to held your hand "shopping! what are you buying! let's go." she pulled you with her, you looked at Jungkook, he wouldn't agree, right! after all, the following incident scared both and he had been with you all day and night.

And during these days you forget to ask about the matter, if he had find or not, you have to ask... later.

Like as he heard your inner request, he raised his one of brow lightly and nodded, you looked at him with little suspension like he literally agreed, Jungkook's lips move to say something but woman grabbed your arm and pulled you with her "What are you doing! how can you ask his opinion on everything! do whatever you want, if he stop you then you don't be with such a person."

There's someone who's looking fiercely at the women, but uncle's wife ignored it and pulled you with her "Aiya, look at how possessive this person, I just said it casually and he got angry! if you separate from him then he'll flip the sky over."

You don't know others things but if you separate from him then he would keep pestering you and use extreme method to stay beside you "darling, as an experienced person, I will tell you to not be petty woman, otherwise you'll be bullied in the future, make sure to choose what you want, if he don't follow you then don't care about it."

she keep talking and you glance back, men followed behind "Aiya ... you want him to be domineering! Aunt will teach you some imperial skills."

Uncle walked smiling as jungkook coldly looked at him "Do you usually live like this!"

Uncle was stunned then smile again "we're already husband and wife, we won't lose if we step back, as a husband, I naturally have to accommodate her, isn't it?"

Jungkook agreed with uncle's last word "Aren't you the same! do you think I'm coward but I feel happy with it, do you want some advice? as I see the way you get along with your wife ..."

"You talk too much." uncle was stunned that Jungkook walked forward leaving him behind, after a while uncle caught up with him "Look at how you guys get along with, you must be in trouble, right?"

"It has nothing to do with you." Jungkook said indifferently "Aren't we neighbors! don't you want to be happy with your wife! how about I reveal a few tricks to you.!"

Jungkook stopped, tricks! he sneered, did he need it!

"What is that?"

__

"In the family, woman should have status in family, you have to act cool dealing with men, make decisions yourself, he doesn't want to follow, don't bother with him, if you asked about his permission in everything, he'll be arrogant and you'll suffer in the future."

you're ashamed and felt that you don't have to learn to control him because for you he's not your husband, however this aunt was very enthusiastic, if you said that jungkook is not your husband, wouldn't it be embarrassing yourself! so let's forget it and take it as having more people's company.

"Thank you Auntie, I understand." you smiled at her "Ah, this ... your guy is not bad, he's tall and handsome ... like look at him, aiii but he looked cold and intimidating ... can I ask you! Is he the same when he was in bed?"

This question caught you off guard and looked at her in disbelief, why would she ask such a question!

"I'm sorry, I know it's couples private matter but when I saw him, I was just curious."

You thought about previous matter, when he was in bed, was he also cold & intimidating.? of course, the answer is not, Jungkook's behaviour in bed was totally different from his current self, if Jungkook said to be calm, restrained, cold, intimidating and heartless after putting his clothes on.

Then the man who had taken off his clothes was the fiery, greedy and possessive one, especially at the last moment ... his eyes and his expression could be described with one word.

Lust!

So, you didn't dare to look at his face, you always felt that at that instant, he seemed to want to rub you into his body, you're silent and the aunt shocked you with sudden question "Aren't you going to reveal it! then how about I tell you about my family person!"

"I ..." your face turned red, like you never share your personal things with others, especially not with people you just met, you're embarrassed to talk and ran away from her "hey.. I'm not finished yet, why are you running away?"

Aunt didn't chase after you but when the man saw this, he became worried and immediately ran after you, your step stopped when he caught you off and grabbed your wrist, looking so nervous "What's wrong?"

your face was flushed red and shook your head "N-nothing."

The cold expression of man's turned into concern but when he saw your redden ear and blushing face, he's little confused and narrowed his eyes "What did she tell to you?"

Again, you shook your head "She didn't say anything, we still have to buy things, let me go."

Elder couple came and saw the scene, they laughed looking younger couple in tangling with each other, like newbie "eh, why are you holding her! aren't we going for shopping! let's go."

Aunt didn't give Jungkook time and snatched you away from him, looking at the back he fell into deep thoughts, why your face is flushed! what's the matter! he couldn't understand it.

Uncle follow behind two women and Jungkook have no other choice but to do the same.

This Auntie was very talkative and you both share contact number, she was surprised knowing you're designer and you also learned a lot things from her and bought fruit, meat and necessary stocks.

when you and Auntie was busy chatting and buying things, you saw the man there wearing casual clothes, he smile when he saw you, you're stunned and didn't expect to met with him at this moment.

"What a coincidence." Jeonghan is surprised a bit seeing you there, when the handsome man suddenly appeared looking gentle, auntie who's standing beside look at him leaning a little to you "Old Lover?"

You almost choked on air and looked at this aunt with disbelief, clearly the simple and honest uncle's wife how came weirdo! didn't she know how to lower her voice in the mean situation!

"No." your eyes roamed around and looked at your back like you remember something but there's no one, there's no sign of Jungkook, where did he go? you're in puzzle.

"Your husband is dragged away by my husband in another floor, you just found out!"

It seems this lady doesn't care about her husband at all.

Aunt thought that it's arranged or forced marriage while you had other lover that's why you're so distance with your husband cause your husband looked intimidating!

"Are you here for shopping!" he asked and walked closer, instead of you aunt nodded and answered "Yes, are you too!" you listened to both of them, one from Jeonghan and one word from this aunt, you're silent and the conversation was awkward!

"You.. you are?" aunt asked being curious, this man is so handsome and the focus was on this lady, who will not be curious! therefore people's heart of gossip burned fiercely, because of your attitude towards Jungkook, but second aunt thought you're not kind of frivolous person, she and you had spend some time to talk and you're kind of sweet person in her eyes, so you're must befriend with this man.

"Why are you here!" you asked not believing in him, like previously he said that he came here daily to check for you "Didn't I said! came for shopping." he showed his shopping cart "Really!" you looked at the cart and found few things "Yeah."

Aunt was there standing beside you, she couldn't just walked away at this situation what if your husband come and saw you with another man! with the personality of your husband, you'll definitely be in trouble, it's what she have in her mind and stay there, you talk very little and excuse yourself and walked away with aunt.

After walking few steps, aunt glanced back "Is he following us!" you frowned, you already excuse yourself then why would he follow you! "Does he like you!" you're shocked and shook your head "It can't be, right!"

Although, back then he indeed expressed his feelings to you, however that was long ago and you were his little brother's wife at that time, when he said that he liked you, you felt disgust and thought he had other intention, otherwise how could he pry on his brother's belongs!

But when he protected you in the car accident back then, it made your heart warmth and you felt like you need this warmth in your life but time has passed even you had little feeling for him, it's already gone and your heart was occupied by Jungkook, so you never thought about it.

"Did you see the way he looked at you!" you shook your head "The way he looked..?"

This aunt looked at you, are you this innocent! "Ah, the way he looked at you was full of love, can't you tell.? it's almost the same way your husband looked at you."

The way Jungkook looked at you! you have looked into his eyes many times in closer but you couldn't define it with words, so you became curious "what kind of look he have when he looked at me!" you didn't have nerve to mention him as you husband or deny, what if this aunt thought some various things which goes little board!

And the aunt felt that you're shy person and didn't probe further and smile "When the man like woman, his eyes will shine and couldn't take off his eyes from her."

shine? "What does that mean?"

Aunt knitted her eyes, how this lady didn't paid attention on it! the man clearly love her this extent and she have no idea! she don't know how to say it, it's the feelings that felt when you're near the person you love.

"How do I describe this feeling!" she didn't know, sigh "You should cherish a person who care about you, like your husband is so handsome.. aren't you afraid that someone will snatched him away!"

snatched!
There's nothing that someone could snatched it from you, even you gotta let go of what you love..

And if they come back, they're yours.
He's yours.! it's Jungkook who came to pester you.

"Is there no problem with him following us like that! what if your husband comes.." you couldn't help but wrinkled your nose "He wants to follow, what can I do! I can't restrict other's freedom."

"you're right but ..." you realized something and turned back, when you looked back Jeonghan smile gently, although it's been years he's looking still the same, full of gentleness.

perhaps, he didn't have ill intention, perhaps you're the bad that thought badly to others.! but Jeon Jungkook...

your expression turned serious, the day Jungkook found out that you went to met Jeonghan, he was so angry that he even forced you ...

The darkness... The rudeness...
And the Handsome Intimidating man, it's the feeling of rabbit stucking into cave.

"Aunt, can you wait for me while! I will go and say few words to him." she nodded "Hurry up okay, I reckon that they'll be back soon!" you nodded understanding and walked towards Jeonghan, he blinked "What's wrong?"

He gave you puzzled looked "you finished buying!" your expression is telling him that you have something to do with him "Do you think I'm following you! that's why you came here to stopped!"

Isn't it that? you just looked at him with serious face, he's very understanding person and know what kind of expression people will give and you didn't even talk about it and he guess it "Don't worry, I will not bother you, since it's not convenient for you, I'm just going to front to buy things, just like you guys."

His words are very polite, so you didn't have intention to be bad about it, so you question him "What are you going to buy?"

He knows these things, he's not fool that you're ignoring him "you're asking this because you want to avoid me?"

Isn't it? you just wanted to avoid him and change the way, if Jungkook saw him with you ... then!!

why you have to worry about this things! you couldn't understand yourself, it's damn your life and your choice, isn't it!

The smile on his was bitter "Didn't we make it clear that day! in the future we'll still be treating each other and not run! am i that scary?" you bit your lower lips not knowing how to explain.

"Y/n." he took a deep breath and smile helpless "I was going to take a detour earlier but since you're worried about crossing the same way then I think it's better for me to be with you, so that you can adjust your attitude avoiding me, I'm your client after all!"

his eyes are looking at you firmly "Y/n, I'm not bad person, not five years ago not now, in the future either, if you want I'll also be your elder brother, no matter what your relationship with Jungkook now, I'll never do anything that let you down."

he's gentle, you have seen him and it's not lie if you say that you're not touch,  however to you, regardless of whether Jeonghan would do something that let you down or not, as long as Jungkook saw you standing with him then it could be a form of harm.

you pursed your lips and said helplessly "do you have to follow me like this? you said that it was a coincidence but two times! how could everything be coincidence! wasn't you're doing on purpose!"

his expression change into serious "Y/n, so you think I'm following you! if you came here everyday, you should met me here because I live next to your neighborhood."

you're stunned "you.. what did you say?"

"Isn't it a little hard to believe? if you don't believe me then you can find someone to investigate, I moved here before you, in the supermarket many employees know me well, if I tell you this ... do you still think that I intentionally approached you!"

your expression was straight like you don't know how to react at this time.

"I admitted that I do want to contact you but I meant no harm to you."

"Alright, stop talking." you interrupted lowering your eyes "I misunderstood you, I still have to buy things, I gotta go." you quickly left from there.

Aunt looked at you coming towards her "Settled?" you didn't answer and push the shopping cart, walking forward.

Aunt quickly follow you "hey did you guys had some unpleasant conversation?"

"No." you shook your head "he just said that he didn't follow us, it just happen to be the same path." aunt suddenly understand "oh, so that's how it is ... but looking at him... hey, does he know that you have a husband?"

you stopped to look at the person beside you, this curious aunt.

"Do you really want to know?" Aunt nodded curiously smiling "we're neighbors."

you thought about it, you had been talking with her, it seems there's nothing wrong to deny it "Actually, he's not my husband."

"oh." she nodded like understanding but then she stopped and widen her eyes "you.. you just said that he's not your husband!" maybe she just had big reaction on it that she control herself and smile "oh I see, then you guys are lovers!"

"Not really." you shook your head, she was stunned "Then, what's you guys relationship now? I see that he treats you well."

Maybe you just wanted someone's company and feel so close that you share this but when you think that about the relation between you and Jungkook, it seems you're having some kind of affair with him without any name of bond.

So, you didn't expose further, since you live in society.

"He's my ex-husband."

well!

Aunt got so many information and she took long to understand what you're saying, you force a smile "Isn't it quite funny! we're no longer in relationship, yet he's still imprisoning me like this!"

you lowered your eyes, it's hard to tell truth to the world that even the man is harmful to you, you still felt safe around him!

"It's easy to deal with ex-husband!"
"what!" you didn't understand what she meant "Maybe he's pursuing you to get back with you!" you shrugged your shoulders like you don't know about it.

Yes, you did know, didn't he do all those things to get back with you!

"Why are you so unconfident? if I were as pretty as you then I will give other chance ah for example, the one behind! like he's your ex-husband for reason."

The behind!

"Think two handsome men chasing after you, actually you have option to choose." sigh!

"You're pretty anyway, there's plenty of opportunities, slow choose and slowly test them, I think your ex-husband is not that bad, from his look I can tell that he's someone who has accomplished something, however it's not too good for man to be cold, if he's still cold at bed and make you take the initiative to have sex then it's hard to match up."

your expression changed "Can we not talk a about it?"

"What's wrong talking about it! we're adults, I'm suddenly curious about your divorce with such a handsome man, it's because he's too cold!"

Is Jeon Jungkook cold! in bed! well, back then when everyone thought that he's wheelchair bound and can't do it, only his wife knew that he's capable to do it! now he stood up, did you ever took initiative to mate with him! well .... maybe.

This man's eyes and face could decived others but for you he's obviously passionate and aggressive, he's not cold at all.

Then the reason why you divorce Jungkook! thinking of this, your eyes became a little bleak, who knew that marriage between you two didn't even existed? five years ago, you're just a woman married with the man being another woman, Yoo Dani.

When he asked you to leave, your heart was full of ripples and sadness, it still hurts.

The silence from you was like you tacitly agreed with aunt's words that you divorced Jungkook was because his cold personality "I think you should choose the cultured man at the back."

you widened your eyes "what are you talking?"

"I'm serious, you're single now, let men have a chance!" you huffed and walked quickly "Stop talking and hurry up." you walked leaving her behind like you didn't want to hear anything from her further.

In the mean time, Jungkook and uncle walked holding bag, Jungkook's was small than uncle's and his expression was serious "You took them!" you nodded and ignore him walking further as if you didn't see him, he frowned and was about to walked behind you but someone patted his shoulder.

He looked back and saw uncle's wife "Is something the matter?"

"Nothing, I just pity you." she blurted. "What?" he narrowed his eyes "It doesn't feel good to abandoned, right! but there's not to worry about it, I will recommend you my friend's hospital, you need some therapy and medical care."

his frowned deepened, why he need for checks up? his body is fine and the mental health too, did you say something to her?

"if you want to chase after your ex-wife then make her happy, don't let her down in anyway."

ex-wife!

"Tsk." he sneered, in this life that woman is his! how came someone put a tag of 'ex'! Jungkook didn't know what's wrong going on during this days, he's spending most of his time with you and laying on same bed but he felt distance and both's thoughts were different.

he knew that he hurt this woman but now he's trying his best to make up for you and he hoped you to see his true feelings but it was if all his efforts were useless, there's even negative effects, sometimes he didn't know what to do.

Thinking about you didn't love him make his heart suffocated, his gaze followed you when the uncle and aunt give him advance how to treat his wife.

you're busy taking out things from sheves looking so pretty and beautiful in his eyes, indeed this woman was not ordinary if you said that you're single then there would be many suitors for you but only your trashy ex-husband didn't have good taste!

when Jungkook was cursing to your ex-husband, he doesn't realize that he's also treat like ex.

"If you want to get back with her then you have to show your willpower, take care of your body, you'll be good soon." aunt even suggested him to give number of doctor, Jungkook roughly understand something and looked at your direction with his dark eyes and the lips rose up "what did she say?"

Aunt was annoyed by his attitude "she said that you guys divorced because of your coldness!"

Jungkook sneered, did he went light on you that was why you have strength to slander him Infront of others!

heh, this woman.!

he smirked and glanced at pair of couples "I'm a normal man, so no need for your advice, thank you."

but aunt only became satisfied after exchanging number, after that Jungkook leave them behind and went towards you, you're taking things with great difficulty because you didn't wear heels today, you tiptoe to take thing from top of shelves, he came from back and support your toes then take the things.

"You want to buy this!" his voice came from the top of your head, you nodded "yes."

he looked at your back of head and the expose white neck, there's still some traces of his marks and you still said that he's not capable?

he smirked "what did you just said with aunt just now?"

your heart skipped a beat, you saw aunt mumbling something with him but since you were embarrassed you walked away, you didn't expect her to revealed the content of conversation.

"Nothing, we didn't talk much." he came near you "Really?" your couldn't look into his face and he felt that you're nervous, you bit your lower lips, you shouldn't talk with such a straightforward person who can't even hide the things between!

some later, you went to the cashier to pay the bill, Jungkook also follow you, he felt like that he shouldn't make you feel cold next time.

All the things counted and Jungkook handed his black card but before him someone extend his hand and handed a card while you're busy taking out money to pay.

cashier looked at three person in confusion, when you took the money there's already two card Infront of you, Jungkook's pupil shrank when he noticed this man who's smiling faintly.

"Jungkook, long time no see."

You looked towards Jeonghan, why he's still here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441 47 16
jungkook a mafia he obsessed with a common girl so he married her she started to like him back, He married her , without knowing he fell in love w...
380 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...
128K 4.6K 29
Your gaze met his dark orbs already looking down, into your eyes. Your lips parted while his gaze traveled onto your lips and then back in your orbs...
459 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...