Wrong Number || One Direction

By jennasykesjk

Calling the wrong number can change a life. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Prologue

1.7K 29 2
By jennasykesjk

"Hey Mia?"

"Umm... Sorry love. You have the wrong number. I'm not a girl or Mia"

"Oh... Oops... My bad. I'm so sorry. May I know who I'm speaking with perhaps?"

"Niall Horan."

The moment when Aubrey had intended to call her best friend Mia, but for being lazy, she dialed the wrong number. Instead she called 1/5 of the world's biggest boyband, Niall Horan.

This little mistake turns her whole world upside down, but in order to make it worth it she will have to make a few adjustments to her normal life. She will make a few friends along the way and of course or most likely she will have some haters who will try to ruin her happy moment *cough Chloe, Tyler, and Caleb cough*. She will fight and defend for those precious moments that she knows will stay with her forever. She will have to know if after everything else it was actually worth the fight. Will the boyband help Aubrey find her happily ever after?

A/N

Hello my Pringles! So here is the new story that I was talking about. I hope you like it! All the important cast is there! Spread the word! Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
74.1K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
168K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
395K 11.9K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...