𝕸𝖆𝖋𝖎𝖆'𝖘 𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎�...

By juthika1437

"why can't you just accept that your present and future is me ? ", he said gripping my arms . "you're nothin... More

Characters
Lee apartment and Kim mansion
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (16+)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 {part 1}
Chapter 15 {part 2}
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Am I leaving??

Chapter 24

5.9K 522 43
By juthika1437

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Y/n's POV

I sighed staring at the moon through my window with tears flowing my eyes . I used to think why people always isolate themselves from every thing after a heart break .it's just a heartbreak. but now I understand why ?it pains badly . It pains so badly that you don't want to come in contact with anyone.  I can't even share the pain . The things that happened almost 2 month ago . I just can't forget it . How can I when my love betrayed me . My love was true to him but his was just an act . Just an act ! I feel so broken that I can't face the world . I can't even face my mom . I just want to be alone . Why it's so hard to move on ?

Me -*whisper* "how could you do this to me , Jackson "

Taehyung's POV

I smiled sadly seeing my angel crying from the CCTV camera . How much I want to wipe her tears . There's no day in this 50 days that she didn't shed tears . Yes she isolated herself for 50 days and I can't even do anything except watching her . She looks so weak physically and mentally . All of this because of that bastard . If my angel didn't stopped me then I could have torture him for the rest of his life .

Flashback
I punched him with all force causing his lips to bleēd.  I grabbed his collar .

Taehyung -" how could you ? You tried to rãpe my angel . How could you do this to a girl , you monster "

I keep punching him . All I could see is red .I can't even imagine what could have happen if I was a little bit late . Uhh .

Jackson -" she deserves it . She deserves to be broken . And look at you , the fear in your eyes . Fear of losing her . This is the thing that give me pleasure."

Me-" in this 1 year old relationship did you ever recognise her love for you . How much she loves you . Whenever I tried to get close to her it was always you she talk about and want me away from her for you . You're a sick bàstàrd."

I punched him badly.

Y/n -"s.sto.op"

I immediately stopped hearing her voice .

Y/n -" don't h.hi.t him . I don't wan.t a.ny sce.ne . Just give him to p.police . I want to go home"

Jackson -" see this bitçh still loves me no matter what *laughing* dumb hœ . "

I was about to punch him again but

Y/n -*interrupt* don't

I sighed with frustration and looked at Jimin .

Taehyung -" call the police . I'll take her to her home"

I went to her and took her in my arms . Getting out from this hell house. 
After placing her in the seat I got in the driving seat.  Taking out a first aid box from the compartment I started treating her wounds . She's crying but more than her,my heart is paining . How could that bastard do that to my angel . After cleaning her lips and bandaging her head , I kissed her forehead and started driving .

Me -" why ?"

She turned her head and looked at me with blank eyes .

Me -" why you stopped me, angel ? You know it's because of him that you almost got yourself..."

I sighed couldn't able to complete my words .

Y/n-" how would you feel if you see your love getting beaten . I know after what he did , he deserves those but i also know what your torture will do to him.  I want him to get his punishment lawfully." 

Taehyung - "even after all of this your thinking about his well-being?"

She wiped her tears and looked at the window . She's really complicated to understand but what I understand today is after this incident she's now completely broken .

I stopped my car After reacher her home . Thank God her mom is out for work and she has extra key orelse she'll be so hurt seeing her daughter's condition.  I opened her door and gave her hand.  After lots of thinking she took my hand and got out . I kissed her forehead

Me -' go home . And rest "

She nodded and was about to go but she stopped and looked at me

Y/n -"Tae '

Me -" yes , angel !"

Y/n -" can I hug you ?"

I was stunned at her question . She wants to hug me with her concent . I nodded . She wrapped her arms around my waist , resting her head on my chest hugging me tightly . Soon she started crying out her heart

Y/n -" after what he did I never want to forgive him , ever again . I know I have to forget this and move on . Will I be able to move on ? Will I be able to forget this memory ?"

I patted her hair as she keep crying

Me -" that only depends on you , angel . But what I can do is help you to forget him and move on . "

She stayed silent and only cried . We stayed like this for a while .

After a while she pulled away .

Y/n -" thank you . For saving me and comforting me "

Me -*kissing forehead* " go to your house and rest "

She nodded and walked away . And I keep watching her untill she disappeared . I promise you , Lee Y/n . I'll do anything for your smile and to make you love me . One day you'll love me just the way I love you .

Flashback ends

But I didn't knew that that will be my last time seeing her . I know I promised myself to invade her privacy but I'm too much worried for my angel. She doesn't even talk to her mother . She looks really weak . 

??? -" I don't think you should let her be alone by herself"

I turned to the voice and it's Jin hyung. 

Jin -" I know you want to give her time for herself but she is breaking everyday . Getting heartbreak from first love is not simple to move on . "

Me -" but "

Jin -" no but otherwise I'll hit your butt and listen to me.  Only you can handle her. She needs you Tae she needs you . This is too much for her to consume. Don't hold yourself and think too much.  Just go to her "

Me -"should I ?"

Jin -*glaring* " did I spoke french to you ? You're a Mafia how could you be so dumb "

I got up and run

-
-
-
-
-

Y/n's POV

Me -" what are you doing , Jack"

I asked my friend as he brought me here .

Jackson -" I want to say something to you for a very long time ,y/n . can I ?"

He was very hesitate but why . I just nodded . He took out something from his jacket . It was a red rose and he kneeled down . Plz tell me it's not what I am imagining .

Jackson -" since the first day I saw you I know I felt something different around you . But didn't realize what is what . Never knew why I wanted to be friends with you but I did and in this time I started to realise what I feel for you . And now I want to tell you my feelings "

He took a deep breath

Jackson -" I love you Lee Y/n will you be my girlfriend ?"

I was in complete shock . Never thought the friend I have feelings for is reciprocating the same feelings to me . I'm dreaming right ?

Jackson -" you don't need to be pressured . If you don't want we can still be friends and this will not effect our friendship"

I smiled at his hesitation .

Me -" Did I said I don't wanted to be your girlfriend'

Jackson -" huh?"

Me -" I love you too Jackson . And yes I want to be your girlfriend"

He got up and hugged me .

Jackson -" thank you thank you so much for giving me this opportunity , y/n . I promise I'll never disappoint you ever in my life . "

I Chuckled remembering the past . He didn't disappointed be, he Completely ruined me . And I don't know how to fix myself . I went out of my thoughts when I heard a knock .

I got up holding the nightstand as my body was feeling weak.  With much difficulty I went to the door .

Me -" who is it?"

Mumma -" your mumma ,babe "

Me -" what you want ?"

Mumma -" dear , plz come out and eat dinner "

Me -" I'm not hungry . "

Mumma -" baby , I lost count on how many days your starving yourself . Atlest open the door and let me see my child "

Me -" I don't want to mumma . When I want I'll come out "

Mumma -" but"

Me -" plz mumma '

All I could hear was silence . I turned and was about to go to bed but my body couldn't hold itself anymore . Before I could fall someone hold me . I looked up and saw him.

Me -' Taehyung"

But he didn't said anything and palmed my forehead and his eyes got wide

Taehyung -" you're burning , angel . "

He carried me in his arms and placed me on the bed. Covering me with blanket he was about to walk to the door

Me -" where are you going ? "

Taehyung -" you think I'll let you die by starving yourself ?"

Me -" don't go mumma is still awake'

But he didn't listen and went to the kitchen. Oh god . Plz don't make him caught ! Otherwise I'll be in trouble .

-
-
-
-

It's been 15 minutes and he's still not here . Where he is ? I hope he didn't caught . He always makes me fall in trouble . I went out of my thoughts when he bought food , bowl of cold water and napkin towel .

Me -" I'm not hungry "

Taehyung -" Don't you dare to try me , Lee Y/n ! Do you know what have you done to yourself ?"

Me -" ...... "

Taehyung -" open your mouth "

I opened my mouth and he feed me .

Taehyung -" if I watch you again skipping your meal then you'll face a huge concequenses . "

I stayed quite silently eat my food . Finally having my stomach full I stopped him

After that he placed me on his lap putting wet towel on my forehead and cuddled to me .

Taehyung -" I shouldn't have left you all by yourself . You can't even take care of yourself "

Me -" how could I ? When I didn't wanted to "

Taehyung -" shh just stay quite "

We stayed like this . Don't know why but after a long time I feel comfort . But will this comfort stay forever . I guess not cause I don't deserve it

Taehyung -" you deserve everything in this world my angel "

════════ ✥.❖.✥ ════════

Look who's back ? The most not punctual author in the world aka me . And who's leaving now ? Again me lol !!
Next chapter will out after 250 votes . I'll be back soon .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 16.3K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...
254K 16.6K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
76.2K 3.7K 25
"You know very well what I can do." He huskily whispered against your ear, tightening his grip on your waist making you hiss. "You are misbehaving wi...
2.1M 80.1K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...