Kai Romanoff

By waveylays

When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Authors Note
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

48

2.6K 92 6
By waveylays

Authors Note: Basically just the whole vibe for this chapter.

Kai and Remus drove to Grimmuald place. They got out of the car and Remus looked each direction before leaning down and tapping his wand on the ground. Suddenly the building began to move apart to reveal a whole new house-well mansion. Kai's eyes widen.

" Come on, Harry is inside. We'll explain everything tonight at dinner." Remus told her as they started walking towards the building. They went through one door and down a long eerie hallway to another door. Remus opened it to reveal the huge mansion.
" Well Kai, welcome to your legacy." Remus said.
" What do you mean?" Kai asked looking at him.
" This is the Black Mansion. This is where your dad grew up." Remus told her before walking deeper into the house.

Kai looked around at the run-down Victorian goth room and decorations. She felt uneasy feeling set in her chest. She could feel all the horrible things and feelings that had happened in this house. Kai shook the feeling and walked deeper into the house after Remus, still a little uneasiness sat at the bottom of her stomach.

She found the kitchen where all the adults were. Sitting at the table was Arthur, Molly, Sirius, Moody, a women with pink hair, a tall dark man dressed in blue and now Remus. Kai scanned them then the room.

" Oh welcome Kai. Thank you so much for coming on such short notice." Molly said coming towards her with open arms.
Kai smiled and accepted the hug.
" Good to see you again, Molly. Uh what's exactly going on? Remus said you'd explain to me when I got here." Kai said.
" Oh well uh-don't you worry about that right now. We'll discuss later tonight with the rest of the kids. Speaking of which their all upstairs." Molly told her pulling away.

Kai gave her a polite nod.
" Sirius." She said looking at Sirius.
" Kai." Sirius said back.
" Moody." Kai looked at him and gave him a respectful nod.
" Good to see you again Romanoff this time properly." Moody grunted.
" I'm Shacklebolt. I work for the ministry, and a friend of Dumbledore's." The man in blue introduced himself.
" Nice to meet you, I'm Kai Romanoff. Speaking of which where is Dumbledore?" Kai asked.

" He'll be here any day now. Hi I'm Tonks." The women with pink hair smiled.
" Nice to meet you Tonks. I'm Kai-" Kai started.
" Black. You're original last name is Black. This is Regulus's daughter." Sirius told everyone.
They all looked at her.
" Unfortunately he is correct." Kai nodded.
" Oh my Merlin that means we're cousins!" Tonks cheered.
" Excuse me?" Kai asked.
" My mother was you're dads cousin. Oh this is so exciting." Tonks said.

Kai looked at Sirius.
" Exhilarating." Kai said kinda pissed he just outed her.
He just raised his eyebrows.
" Excuse me. I have to go check on Harry." Kai told them before walking out of the room.
She walked towards the stairs and up them to the second floor where a hall of doors on each side lined down. Kai walked till she heard the familiar voices of her friends.

She opened the door and saw Hermione and Ron on one said and Harry on the other. At the sound of the door they all turned to face her. Instantly, Harry and Kai walked towards one another.
" You've got explaining to do!" They said at the same time.
" Me?" Again they said at the same time.
" What happened? Why the hell are we here and why did no one think to tell me anything before yesterday?" Kai asked.
" Wait-so you didn't know either?" Harry asked.

" Know what? I'm still not sure what's happening." Kai said.
" This is headquarters. For the Order of the Phoenix. It was made to stop you-know-who during the first war." Hermione explained.
" And that was too hard to buy in a letter?" Kai asked.
" I had to keep it a secret, Dumbledore's orders." Hermione told her.
" Yeah well some times I question his choices. Okay but what about you being hurt?" Kai turned to Harry.

" Me and my cousin were attacked by dementors." Harry told her.
" Oh my god-are you okay?" Kai asked grabbing his hand.
" I'm much better now that you're here with me Harry said grabbing her other hand.
" And also I'm here." Ron said.
" Shut up Ron." Kai said.

Suddenly there was a pop sound and the twins appeared.
" Harry, Kai thought we heard the sappy sweetness of your love." George said.
" Yeah and while that's cute and everything. Do you want to hear something a bit more interesting?" Fred asked pulled out two ears attached by a string.
Kai raised her eyebrow at him.
" What the hell is that?" Kai asked.
" How we're going to listen the orders meeting. Come on." Fred said as he started to walk out of the room.

They followed and stood by the railing of the stairs. Fred lowered down one of the ears and put the other up to his.
" Are you sure this is going to work?" Kai whispered.
" Oh ye have little faith." Fred said.
" In you? Yes." Kai nodded.
" Rudeass. Shush it's working." Fred told her.
They listened for a moment, Ginny joining them. Then they heard another voice.
" Snape's apart of the order?" Harry asked.
" Git." Ron mumbled.

Kai and Harry looked at each other. Each confused since Sirius had told them about Snape being a deatheater and Dumbledore's memory from last year. Sure he turned spy but they trusted him enough for him to apart of the order? Seemed strange to Kai.

Then Crookshanks started playing with the ear and end up taking it with her.
" Hermione I hate you're cat." Ron told her.
Suddenly the door started opening.
" Oh shit-go, go, go." Kai said as they ran back up the stairs.
" Kids dinner!" Molly called.
They waited a second before walking back down the stairs and into the kitchen. Well except the twins they apparated into the kitchen and got scolded by their mother.

They all piled into the kitchen and sat down to eat.
" This is very very peculiar. It seems you're hearing at the ministry is to be before the entire wizardum." Arthur said.
" I don't understand, what's the ministry got against me?" Harry asked.
" Listen to me Harry, people love a hero. Except the people in power who think there's even the littlest chance of you being a threat. Trust me, I've seen it first hand." Kai told him piling food onto her plate.

" You have a cut on you're collarbone are you okay what happened?" Harry asked.
" This is about you Harry, we'll talk later. Please continue." Kai said.
" Show him. He'll find out soon enough." Moody said from the corner.
Shacklebolt handed Kai a newspaper. Kai opened it and held it out for both her and Harry to see. On the front was a picture of Harry with the headline as: The Boy Who Lies?

" Called it." Kai said.
" They've been attacking Dumbledore as well. Fudge is using all his power including his influence at the daily prophet, to smear anyone who claims the Dark Lord is back." Sirius said.
" Why?" Harry asked.
" He thinks Dumbledore wants his job." Remus told him.
" Like I've previously stated. Called it." Kai said spooning some peas into her mouth.

" But that's insane-no one in their right mind would-" Harry started.
" Exactly my point. Fudge isn't in his right mind. It's been twisted and morph by fear. Now fear makes people do terrible things Harry. Last time Voldemort was at power we almost lost everything we hold dear. Now I'm afraid the Minister will do most anything to not face that terrifying truth." Remus explained.

" We think Voldemort wants to rebuild his army. Fourteen years ago he had a huge army not just witches and wizards but all manner of dark creatures. He's been recruiting heavily, and so are we. But finding members isn't the only thing Voldemorts interested in. We think he may be going after something-that he didn't have before." Sirius told them.
" You mean like a weapon?" Harry asked.

" No that's enough. He's just a boy. If you say much more you might as well induct him into the order now." Molly said.
" Good I want to join. If Voldemorts raising an army I want to fight." Harry said.
" I have to agree. I'll join right now, where do I sign?" Kai said backing Harry up.
" No, no, no one will be signing up today." Molly said.

" Molly you're not his mother. You can ban your kids from joining but not Harry or Kai." Sirius told her.
" Actually Sirius I agree with Molly. Their too young." Remus told him.
" I'm not. I stopped being a child when I was taken into the red room. I have experience in this kind of thing. I literally took down HYDRA like yesterday." Kai said.
" Kai, you can't join right now. You're too young." Remus told her.

" Besides we still don't know if you'll follow in our Mums or Dads footsteps yet. Wouldn't want to let you join just for you to be like your dad." Sirius said.
" How long we're you waiting to take a dig at me cause of my parents huh? Have you been thinking about that one since you heard I was coming or just made it up off the top of your head? I've said it once I'll say it again, my biological parents did not raise me, I am not them. So don't you dare even insinuate it." Kai told him standing up.

Then she walked out of the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...
95.6K 2.1K 70
The Potter's have Harry but they also had a daughter, Daisy, she was taken when was three by the Red Room albeit she thinks she was abandoned she bec...
2.1M 69.4K 120
''I thought people always remembered their first kiss.'' Katariina ''Katya'' Petrova grew up with Natalia Romanova in the same institute, trained to...
18K 456 35
Kai Barton is the oldest daughter of Clint and Laura Barton. Kai was Clint's biological daughter, but when he and Laura married, Laura adopted her an...