INTEHAAN - MERE PYAAR KI ♡ ||...

Door RakshitaRG

Shorts stories in riansh (on track) Ss,Os ,Ts & many more Meer

Hello Cuties ❤️ Drop your requests
You Can Test Me...(1)
You Can Test Me ...(2)
You Can Test Me...! (3)
You Can Test Me...! (4)
You Can Test Me....! (6)
You Can Test Me ...! (7)
EPILOGUE - YOU CAN TEST ME..!
Jaan Nisaar (TS)
Jaan Nisaar - 2 (TS)
Jaan Nisaar -3 ( TS )
Jaan Nisaar - 4 ( Last )
let's know each other..! ❥(1)
let's know each other...! ❥(2)
Let's Know Each other..! ❥(3)
Let's Know Each other..! ❥(4)
Let's Know Each other ...!❥(5)
Let's Know Each Other..! ❥ (6)
Let's know each other..!❥(7)
Let's know each other!❥(8)
Let's know each other! ❥ (9)
Teaser - Jaan ban gaye..(2)
Jaan Ban gaye ..(1)
Jaan Ban Gaye...! (2)
Jaan Ban Gaye ...! (3)
Jaan Ban Gaye ..! (4)
cover credit and new book update !
Khuda Aur Mohabbat 🥀
LIFELINE ♡

You Can Test Me ...! (5)

2.2K 267 106
Door RakshitaRG

she immediately throws the phone...from vansh hands ....

" This is a lie .. vansh.."

She shouts loudly....and Saying so she broke down badly....On her knees

" This is a lie ...it is lie... jhoot hai yeh..."

She starts crying badly...

Vansh couldn't see her in this state..he wanted to hug her and stop her from crying but no ...he had made his mind that he will never ever believe her...

He turned to the other side... bcoz her tears were not helping him...

Facing to the floor riddhima was crying continuosly...

" Ye...h jho...ot hai.. vans...h... plea...se bh..ar...osa K..aro M..era ...tu.m..tum a.pni maa se pyaar k..arte ho na ..bahut....?? Toh...unk..a vasta...tumhe...I....Lo..VE ..Y..."

Till she could complete....vansh turned to her suddenly burning in rage ... listening his mom's name ...

Bending to her level he catches her from backside of the neck ...and pulls her closer...in harsh way...

" Apni iss gandi jaban se ..meri maa ka naam bhi maat Lena....yaha tak bharose ki...toh tum mere bharose ke layak nahi ho riddhima...nahi ho....!!!!"

He shouts... loudly...and scared Riddhima starts to shiver...her heart broke by listening his words...

There a silence between both of them ...she kept looking at him...and continued..

" VA...vansh u are hurting me ...Mai tumhare iss nafrat ke layak nahi hu...nahi hu vansh...!"

She defends herself gathering courage to speak in front of him..

" Theek kaha tumne...tum usse zyada nafrat deserve karti hoo riddhima..Koi aur hota tumhari jagah toh abb tak maut ke ghat utar Chuka hota riddhima..."

He says it in dangerous tone..

There was a mere silence between both of them.... riddhima kept looking vansh with welled eyes...and vansh was losing his senses each minute..

Clearing her throat which was dry and rough due to continues crying...she spoke ...

" I Love you vansh..and this is my life's reality and I can't avoid...Kabir was my past...and I say that it was not love ...it was Just attraction...I didn't Love him.... pyaar ka matalab maine tumse sekha hai vansh...."

" ENOUGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Vansh shouts loudly...that his voice echoes everywhere.....

Kabir Kabir Kabir....!!!

I said just stop taking his name ...."

Now losing his total senses.... listening Kabir's name from her mouth...  he removes the little knife from his pocket...and keeps it on riddhima's neck... immediately

" Tumhare liye nafarat itni badh gayi hai na riddhima ki ajj mai tumhari Jaan bhi le sakta hu..."

He says looking straight into her eyes...

" Uske saath...dekh kar pata hai mujhe kaise laga....yeh andaza bhi nahi laga sakti tum riddhima....Soacho agar maine tumhare saath yeh Kiya hota .... kaisa lagta tumhe?? "

Riddhima nods in no ... instantly with shedding tears

" Vansh .."

" Mujhe kisi aur ke saath dekh kar ....uske kareeb dekh kar riddhima... Kaise lagta tumhe??  "

"  nahi vansh aise maat bolo...i didn't betray you....Vansh Jo kuch bhi tumne dekha hai woh sach nahi hai vansh....Kabir mere saath....."

Riddhima tries to tell him.... interrupting him...

" Just shut up riddhima...ajj sirf mai bolunga..."

Riddhima sighs giving up as he was not at all listening her....

" Dard ki dawa sirf pyaar hai riddhima...sirf pyaar....Ajj vansh ko galatfehmi hogayi hai..Jo sirf tu dur kar sakti hai....warna do zindagi barbaad ho jayegi...vansh jinda hone bhi ... zindagi jeena bhul jayega...aur tu ...usko itna dard deke khush nahi reh payegi....maar jayegi riddhima.... shayad tumne pehle bata diya hota vansh ko ...toh ajj baat itni nahi bigadti...abb bhi waqt hai ...."

Her subconscious mind tells her ....

When vansh was busy talking to her .... riddhima without any thought... hugs him....the knife was still  in middle.... hurting her at the neck ...and till the situation  get worsen...vansh realises this and immediately removes the knife and throws aside ... scaring it would hurt riddhima...

This was enough for her ....

Riddhima smiles at his act and she gets confirmed that.... still he has saved her place in his heart he is just angry with her...

Vansh was shocked when she hugged him ... But before his heart go weak at the moment...he separated her from him..

Riddhima smiles a little seeing him ...and vansh kept looking at her with unknown emotions and was confused behind her sudden act

" Dekha abhi bhi tumhe parwaah hai meri ...ab bhi mujhe takleef nahi de sakte tum vansh...tum kitna bhi kaho ..tum mujhse nafrat karte ho...par nahi ...yeh jhoot...."

He interputs..

" Galatfehmi hai tumhaari... riddhima...Mai tumhari shakal bhi nahi dekhna chahta....pyaar toh dur ki baat hai...

Jo ladki apke peeth piche apne pati ko jail bhejna chahti hoo..usse pyaar kaun Karega...?

Jisne dusre ke pyaar ke liye ... sare limits cross karke ...ek mafia se shaadi Karli .. uske saath Jane kitne khel khele ... usse andhere mai rakha ....usse jhoot bolti ayi ...uske parivaar ke saath khela ...aur kisi aur se bhi milti rahi ...dhoka Diya..."

Tears were uncontrollably flowing from her eyes hearing hurtful words from him....

" Vansh bappa ki kasam ....Main tumse pyaar karti huu...kaise taken dilauu tumhe ...? Kabir mere liye abb kuch bhi nahi hai....uske dhoke ne mujhe andar se Tod ke rakh diya hai vansh....abb aur dard maat do vansh I can't tolerate...nahi kar Sakti bardash woo baat jo mujhe aur tumhe alag karde "

She said while crying...

Hearing her ...taking promise of her favourite bappa .. his anger came down ....he gone numb....but still his mind was not allowing to believe it..
his mind told that this was her trap ..a new trap ...a new game ....the scenes from the video in which riddhima and Kabir were there flashed across his eyes....

His mind told ...

" She crossed her limits for Kabir...? If she loves you she will definitely do whatever you say ..."

Making stright face he continued...

Coming close to her ...
He asked ...

" okay then...you say..You love me ...? "
He asked forcefully cupping her face in one hand ...

Holding tears in her eyes riddhima nodded in approval...

" Jhooth...Kitna asan jhooth..".

He said leaving her face with Jerk...

" Nahi vansh...."

She came towards him and cupped his face....

"I'm not lying....how much time I will have to tell you that I love you...
If still you can't believe me
You Can Test Me....I Love You like anything... I'm not lying.. Though I am vulnerable now..but still for you I can prove my love..."

Vansh smirked listening to this ....

Riddhima said ...in one breath hugging tightly on his chest..to which he didn't reciprocate...

" You love me ..? "

She nodded again

" Will you do whatever I say...? "

She kept blinking her eyes... listening him carefully

" Will you cross limits for me to ..? "

She rubbed her tears ...and gave a sad smile ...

" Maine you can test me kaha tha vansh....
tum toh imtehaan do bol rahe ho ..!?

.

" Maine iss zindagi mai har samay sabko prove hi Kiya hai...vansh ...jabse iss duniya mai ayi hu....iss duniya ne mujhe kabhi apnaya nahi hai...apnapn abb tum bhi mujhe apna pyaar ko sabit Karo puch rahe ho ..? Theek hai ..kar dungi...par shayd uske baad .. mujhe nahi lagta tumse utna pyaar karungi... shayad apni jindagi se hi tang aajungi.."

Vansh ignored her talks as he felt all was fake ...

" Will you stop now...? Riddhima..? Just tell are you ready? "

She nods slightly in very sad and disappointed...

"You have two ways riddhima"

" kill Kabir , get divorced from me and save your Life..

Her eyes widened..when he said this ...

" Mai kisi ki jaan kaise le sakti huu vansh...? "

" Jaise tumne Kabir ke kehne par mujhse shaadi Karli waise yeh bhi kar sakti ho tum riddhima..."

He replied in equal tone

" Nahi Mai kisi ki jaan le sakti hoon...nahi tumhe divorce de Sakti hu..aur nahi mujhe apni jindagi pyaari hai jo mai usse bachauu...kyuki iss zindagi ne mujhe kuch accha diya hi nahi jo mai usse pyaar kar saku..."

Vansh rolls his eyes....and gets angry...as he was accepting that riddhima will never kill Kabir ... bcoz she loves him...he believes...

" What is another one ...? "

She asks ..

Not looking into her eyes he kept his eyes at the wall behind her...fisting his both hands ...and hardening his heart...his body stiffned ...and  He spoke finally

" strip for me.."

" What ...? "

She asked again as she thought she must have heard wrong...

Vansh repeated...

" Strip for me ...

let's see.....Do you really love me or not...??""

" VANSHHHHHHHHHHHH !?!!!!????"

She was shocked...

When she heard these words from his mouth Unknowingly her hand went up to slap him....hard ...she was very angry...her beneath ground slipped...at the moment...

Till she could slap him....he caught hold on her hands and turned her making her hit on his chest...

" Soachna bhi maat riddhima...soachna bhi maat ...kahi dusri badi galti bhari na paad Jaye tumpe .."

" Chodo mujhe vansh ...leave me ...."

Now her pain was unbearable that she could burst out badly...his words kept ringing in her ears ....she was feeling insulted... disgusted and what not...

She started struggling to get rid of him ...and trying her level best she got rid of his hold and moved front facing her back to him...

Moving front she stopped in her ways and started crying silently keeping her hands on her face ... hiding it...

" Kya hua ...? Nahi manjoor..? Kya hua riddhima...? U are my wife.. right...!? I have all rights...!? And tumne hi kaha tha you love me ... then.. what's the problem..? "

Riddhima stopped crying and rubbed her tears ....and taking deep breath she turned towards him to face..him..

" Mujhe nahi pata tha vansh tum itne gir jaoge....badle ki agg mai ...! "

Vansh pulls her angrily listening this ...

" Gir to tum gayi ho riddhima..aur mujhe bata rahi ho? "

A big tear escapes from her eyes and vansh noticed it..

" Kyu dard horaha hai riddhima...??kyu ? Mai toh tumahara pati hu right jisse tum pyaar karti ho ....? "

" Vansh you are hurting me like anything... Please stop it..."

He said dangerously further... coming close to her

" The same way ..u may say in most dreadful way I have suffered...I have been hurted by you.... tumhare ek ek Raaz kaate ki tarah chubhe hai riddhima mujhe..."

He leaves her in a jerk and she stepped back....

" Tell me will you strip ?"

She kept her eyes closed...not wanting to face it....

" Will you.. riddhima ? "

She fists her hands in her clothes to control herself ...the fear of the things with Kabir she faced just hours ago started flashing in front of her eyes

" Va..nsh ple..ase...I can..'t... und..erstand p..lease it's tr..ue... I lo..ve yo..u....but ....I can't expl..ain yo..u right no..w..."

Her whole body was trembling while saying this ..

But He smirked...

" Tell me riddhima I can understand everything..just tell me "

Vansh saw her not doing any effort aur acts he decided to do things easy for her

" Okay then I will make you easy ... I will help you ...jaan ...let's celebrate our love confession day ... let's celebrate our first night...!! "

Vansh's pov -

This is just a test riddhima...I will not cross any limits but I want to see that weather are you saying is truth or is there any new plot against me ..This is the last chance I'm giving to you... don't break it.

He thought and started to move towards her .....

Her eyes widened....she got shocked...nervous and feared...

the wounds were still fresh ....

With his each forward steps riddhima stepped back ..moves back ....to get saved from him...

But she thought...

" It's okay riddhima..!! We are husband and wife...and we love each other..what's the problem with you?? Aren't you ready or what..? "

She was lost in her thoughts and
Getting stumbled on her way she was about to fall but vansh catched her...

" Sambhalke riddhu..."

He said huskily...in her ears

Getting scared he would surely move forward towards her she got off from his hold and was about to escape when he holds her back dori and it gets lossened...to which riddhima is scared more.

" Vansh please let me go ... please..."

" You said you love me riddhima..."

Before she could say anything he pulls her and lands her on the wall holding her arms .... blocking her way by standing in front of her ...

And starts to kiss her on the cheeks...

" Vansh please..stop..."

Riddhima closes her eyes in tight.....she presses her lips tightly to stop crying and shouting....and electric shock travelled in her body ...when vansh touched her ...

She started to move and tried to escape...but vansh blocked her tightly by plastering her between him and wall

Her breaths were so fast ....

sweat was forming on her forehead...

Still she continued...

" Vansh chodo mujhe..."

He saw her and thought to test more.... seeing her expressions..

Vansh started to move on her lips and pecked her lips ...

A tear escapes from her eyes...

still she holded herself not to burst out on him...

When vansh started to move towards her neck ....she moved back to the same time when Kabir forced her....tried to kiss her...tear her dress ...molest her....

She was imagining vansh as a Kabir....at this time ....

She started to mumble Kabir's name .... slowly...vansh was not able to listen it...

" Kabir leave.."

Vansh moved to her neck and started to give wet kisses.....his heart told that.... whatever riddhima is saying she may be right..she shouted to listen her side of the story...she shouts believe her ....may be their is another part of story he thought....and he was not listening her ....

Still kissing....He was lost in the thoughts of giving a chance to riddhima and start a new fresh ....

Here riddhima was feeling so disgusted...she was imagining whatever was happening with her now....she is with Kabir not vansh.....his memories kept striking her....

" Kabir leave me .. please..."

Him loosing her pallu and tried to record and insult her ...made her go mad ....she was now at very high on emotions..high on anger ....

Vansh moves his hands to back of riddhima to tie the Dori....but another dori..  he was not able to find it..still kissing her slowly he was searching for dori..

Losing her senses When she felt hand in her back...she thought the person was trying to remove her  zip and dori.....
Getting scared..

she pushed him with her all force And slapped him hard on his face ......that her imprints of finger were on vansh's cheeks...

Sound of slapping echoed in the house....vansh was startled...and was enraged badly..

While slapping she shouted....

" I said leave me K..a..a..b..i..r...i will..ki..ll yo..u "

But vansh couldn't listen as he was lost in the recent incident...

Riddhima scared that Kabir would go further and molest her ...she adjusted her clothes and .. started to move from there as fast as she could...

Now was was angered at high point... he was raging inside that he stopped her by his voice ....

" I told you ...You were playing game with me...You were lying...Miss riddhima...how dare you to slap me ..ha...?? "

She came to the reality and realised it was vansh not Kabir....

" Vansh ....i....I..."

" Not a word ...you betreyer... not a word....."

Not allowing to say anything further to her .. he pulls her rashly by her hands.....and takes her with him...

reaching upstairs...he locks riddhima in one store room... riddhima kept saying something while he was dragging her...but he was not ready to listen...at any cost ...

" Vansh....vansh ....vanshhhhhh please don't lock it .. mujhe dar lag raha hai... "
She shouted..

His eyes were red ....as scary as devil is ...

Locking the door behind his he wispers..

" Get Ready to die .. Riddhima !! "

********************

Target -
190+ votes
100+ comments

****

Next part will be last part of this ...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter...did you?

Leave ur reviews here about this particular chapter ...Was it was same you thought or did it take 180° turn ...? Don't forget to tell me...

* Note - next chapter will be posted after target is completed previous and this one too..

❤️

* Avoid grammatical mistakes
Thank you 💗

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

34.2K 2.9K 18
Every Love Story Is Beautiful But Their Is Unique *** He knew she was not to be accused. He knew it was not her mistake. And he knew her real ident...
15K 1.6K 13
(riansh ff) Her one single dream, his freedom, and their sinful desires make up this dreamy love story that half of us crave! it can be something we...
162K 12.6K 63
Some Short Stories on Riansh Cover credits @Rrahul_Helly_Lover3