Begin Again

By Straightnochaser9

After 8 generations the American mafia finally had birthed not just one but two girls. Demontre and Angelic... More

I'm so happy you're here :D
Characters
1. You dumb piece of sh!t
2. The Consequences Of A Mistake Is Death
3. Little Dumpling
4. Never Count A Women Out
5. I'll See You In Hell
6. If Only We Knew
7. Currently Under Attack
8. It's Just A Bullet Graze
9. A Brand New Brighter Future
10. It All Started With Pure Bliss
11. Oh Sugar Snaps
12. I'm All That You Have
13. She's All I Have
14. My Sister Saved Me
New Characters/ Twins Now
15. 26 Pieces Of Rhubarb Pie
16. Why Can't We Just Kill Her
18. They Know Who We Are
19. You Were Kidnapped By My Sister
20. Fucking Animal
21. Thicker Then Blood
22. Sugar Biscuits
23. Trust Has To Be Earned
24. Pubic Hair Of Penguins
25. Did You Have To Stab Him
26. Never Have Enough Garlic Bread
27. Pent Up Murderous TensionοΏΌ
28. Sugar Babies Feeding Me
29. And She Gives Great Head
30. Fallen Penis Pieces
31. Pure Sex & Muscles
32. Shoot Him In The Dick
33. I'll Beat You All With My Shoe
34. She Could Suck The Soul Out Of Anyone
35. Dude Dont Call My Sister Fat
36. So You Can Eat His Bootyhole
37. Someone's Dirty Little Secret
38. A Selfish Idiotic Bitch
39. Just Survive The Night
40. Im Such A Stupid Girl
41. Optimism In My Life
42. You Fucked Up
43. I Wish I Didnt Break Down
44. Sexy Stranger's Name
45. Get A Passion For Dicks
46. I'm Just So Tired
47. You Fucking Bozo
48. No Need For The Foreplay
49. Forgive You And Forget You
50. Kill Those Jackass
51. Strange Tingling Sensation
52. Was She Really Going To Shot Me?
53. Easy Breezy Beautiful Cover Girl
54.The Bitch Is Crazy
55. Go So I Can Blow Your Father
56. The Calm Before the Storm
57. Lets Go Save Those Girls
58. Set The World On Fire
59. All You Need Is One
60. Yeah Its a Trap
61. Welcome Home
62. Your Own Personal Hell
63. Moment Of Weakness Is My Gain
64. To Young To Die
65. Taking my power back
Pretty fireworks
66. Own Personal Whorehouse
67. She's Dead
68. She Needed This

17. Going To fold Quicker Then A Taco

6.3K 267 152
By Straightnochaser9

*A/N* this chapter took place the same time as the last chapter just across the globe ;)

**reminder Zach is the oldest brother

Fuck that smells good.

Walking downstairs to our casual dining room the smell of waffles, bacon, and some type of blueberry pastry becomes more prominent as I pick up the pace.

I need to get down there before those fucking wild animals I call brothers eat all the bacon.

I swear to God those bottomless pits act like they've never seen food before.

Entering the dining room my bacon plans are put on hold when I see the baby anima- I mean my littlest brother put down a jug of orange juice.

"You made all these?" I ask as I wave at the overflowing table that was set with the foods I was smelling accompanied with a tropical fruit salad, and yogurt.

"Yah" Leo shrugged like it was no biggie that he just made a 5-star breakfast.

"Oh shit what did you do?" I hissed with an amused look on my face.

"What? I didn't do anything," he innocently said while turning one of our napkins into swans.

"Oh shit, which one of you got someone pregnant," Thomas' voice abruptly spoke from the entrance of the dining room.

Putting his second swan down Leo huffed, "I just made breakfast to treat mom, and dad."

Walking over to me Thomas chuckled, "dude we're your older brothers all these tricks you "made up" to score brownie points and butter them up to get what you want we've used and abused already."

"Right so why don't you tell us what you're after so we can tell you want to do to get it. Because making breakfast stopped working for mom and dad like 6 years ago." I offered while sitting down in front of the pile of bacon- heaven here I come.

Taking a moment to think to myself he started to nod his head, "ok yah s-"

"Oh, shit which one of you got someone pregnant?" Zeki questioned, interrupting a now flustered Leo.

"I got snipped," I replied at the same that Tom said "I'm gay."

"Figures its baby bro, he's still in that innocent stage that he thinks washing a dish will solve all his problems with mom and dad." Pausing to examine the buffet that Leo cooked, Zeki continued, "but I will 100% enjoy the fruits of his labor."

Rolling his eyes at us Leo opened his mouth to answer but was cut short by the feminine voice that belonged to the person we love the most in the world.

"For fucks sake which one of you got someone pregnant." My mother Reese Smith demanded while standing at the entrance with her hands on her hips and a ticked off face to boot.

"Babe lets hear what fuckery they'll come up with before you yell at them," my father said while sliding his arms around my mother's chest.

On any average couple his hands would have rested on her waist when he's slightly bent down, but their heights are far from average. With mom being 5'3 and dad 6'5, well talk about a freak show.

"True" she giggled.

Even after all these years in the mafia, dealing with people who are shady, sexist, and untrusting, our parents still act like a couple of teenagers in love.

Yes, it's absolutely nauseous but it's nice to know that true love still exists.

My parents prove to me every day why loyalty and love is so important. No matter how pissed they are at the world, once they enter the house after a few minutes with each other they're in a chipper mood.

And I refuse to believe their good mood is just from them having a quickie, well I'm sure the quickie is a key reason but it's also because they have each other.

The love our parents have I truly believe is the only reason why our family didn't tear apart when our sisters were kidnapped. You would think our families would become cold and drift apart after we lost our lights.

And don't get me wrong there have been plenty of times when we've caught each other sobbing because we miss our sisters/ daughters. And now we celebrate Leo's birthday the day after he was born, because none of us can find it in our hearts to do anything cheery on the day they were taken.

And I mean my mother just last week killed one of our men because he asked her if we should dismantle the team that's only job is to find our sisters.

We're not all sunshine and rainbows, but our parents made sure that we embrace the family that we have.

"Fine, fine since breakfast was apparently overkill, mom and dad our class is going to Sweden for a class trip, and I want to go."

Zeki, Tom, my dad and I all look at Leo like he lost his mind. He cooked all this for a class trip? I swear kids are getting dumber nowadays, because she would say yes to that for a kiss on the cheek.

"Well mom and dad." Leo asked while shifting in his spot awkwardly while our mother was examining him. Not that I blame him, our mother is small but shit she's big- big and scary.

Walking over to him, mom placed herself in front of Leo, "what else is there?" The tone was innocent, sweet almost, and that's how she locks you in before she unlocks the devil that's inside her.

Gulping, Leo took a minute before saying, "umm mom that's it- its."

Silence, it's so silent I could hear a pin drop. My mother's back is to me but I know the face she's giving Leo- it's the same face she makes before she burns some jackass's dick off.

Shit that kid is going to fold quicker than a taco.

Stammering for a minute Leo cracked, "ok I just want to go without any bodyguards."

Yes, that's not going to happen.

Decent parents, warn their kids don't take candy from strangers, avoid scary white vans and yes we got those talks. But we also were told what to do if we were under attack, if someone tries to kidnap us by gun point- normal kid mafia talks like that.

But the moment Tre and Ang were taken our mother went into overprotective momma mode on crack.

Before we would go out with 2-3 bodyguards suddenly, we were going out with 5 in plain sight and anywhere from 6-9 hidden lurking around us. All our friends, teachers, owners, and employees of restaurants and shops we were going to had intense background checks.

It was a hard adjustment, one none of us liked, but every time we would question it, she would end up crying from the guilt of having Tre and Ang taken from her. We all love and respect our dad but we're all momma's boys, and the sight of our mother crying is literally heartbreaking.

So we stopped bringing it up, she said take an extra bodyguard- we do. The restaurant we're going to has too many gang bangers workers there- we go to a different restaurant. She has a bad feeling about an event- we don't go.

If anything were to happen to Tom, Zeki, or I we don't know how our parents were to cope. But we do know if something were to happen to little Leo, who's the last living known reminder of our little principessa our parents may not be able to recover.

It sucks for Leo because the already intense rules were intensified for him. But him staying alive and being safe is the reason why our parents are still able to stay strong.

In a way he saved us all.

But I swear to God if this little shit makes my mother cry because he wants to go get laid or something I will kill him with my bare hands.

As I look at a now pissed off looking dad and brothers, I know they're all thinking the exact thing.

Waving his request off, my mother spins around and takes her place at the head of the table. "No sweetie you know the rules, now everyone let's sit and eat."

Taking a seat next to me, and across from dad I can feel the little brain cells in Leo's head churning. Fuck don't say something stupid now Leo, I want to eat some bacon before I have to bash someone's head in.

"But mom I-" Not wanting to hear his excuse I take my fork and calmly insert it into his hand that was near mine.

"AHH fuck."

"Oops sorry," I taunted while taking the fork I had stabbed into his hand out, "thought I was getting my bacon."

"You eat your bacon with your hands," he whimpered while cradling his hand.

"Just trying something different-clearly I shouldn't," I chuckled.

"Here I'll help you wrap up your hand," Zeki said while making his way to Leo. Nodding his head Leo groaned out, "thank you."

Before the two of them left the room Zeki turned his head to give us a wink, telling us that he would knock some sense into the little twat, good.

Fuck I hate kids so much.
Shit I hope I'll like my kids.
Ugh little shits I probably won't.

Maybe I won't have kids, but who's going to take care of me when I'm old and senile? I can always hire a hot little nanny to watch them... on second thought if they're anything like the spawns of Satan I call brothers I should get 3 nannies.

Ignoring the sweet nothings that my father was whispering to my mom to calm her down, I grab my phone after noticing that I have a new message from Phillip the face of T.I.P.

Phillip: We're on, we'll send a jet to you in 5 hours.

                                                                                                                                   Me: Thank you                                                                                                                                                                               Read

"He said they'll help us- T.I.P is in," I nearly scream which breaks my parents out of their trance. "Really, I thought you said they weren't interested?" My mother questioned.

They weren't.

Everyone in the underworld knows if you want a job done correctly you contact T.I.P those fucking genius can make the impossible -possible. They're sort of a hot topic though because they'll help anyone that doesn't have ties to human trafficking.

Which yes is good, but you can hire them for something and then the next day they kill you because someone just hired them to take you out.

They're the truest definition of free agents; they have no real loyalties; they just go where the money is.

For some mafias, T.I.P will be their last hope, so they'll dish out millions. No one actually knows how much they're worth, but I would bet my own life the owners easily are trillionaires.

A few mafias have attempted to bring them down, and it only ended with them being burned to the ground, after that everyone has just lived with the fact that they're untouchable.

T.I.P honestly is like its own mafia, and in that case it's the mafia of all mafias.

"He said he had to talk to his people about it but 'don't get your hopes up'." I say as I reminisce about the weird Video Chat call we had.

I was not expecting Phillip to be so hot and young, and fuck the second he opened his mouth his deep voice sent chills down my spine.

When we ended the call, I was so proud of myself that I didn't say fuck me daddy during it, and also mad that I didn't.

But anyways he informed me that he's just the face of the company, and the owners will decide. Which also shows how powerful they are if they were able to keep the true identity of the owners a secret for so long.

I'm sure the people that they worked with in the past have seen the owners but in fear of getting on their bad side kept that info to themselves.

"Ok lets get our shit, the quicker we get there the sooner we can help those girls." My mother demanded while getting up with a dazed look.

This particular sex traffic ring has been around for a decade and it's known for 'cute' blonde children. My mother especially hates trafficking rings because yes she was rescued from one. But also because if Tre and Ang are alive realistically they were probably sent to be human trafficked.

We never want to find them in a ring, but at the same time if we did- we still found them.

"Lets go save them" my dad replied with a sad smile.

I don't know why but I get this feeling this business trip is about to be life changing.

Omg thank you SO much for 15k reads I can't believe I started this book about 2 months ago and we're at 15k already.

I'm so excited for next chapter because the girls we'll come face to face with their birth family! Get ready for fireworks.

I'll see you next Sunday!
Same spot xoxo sam

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Little Lila By Eva

General Fiction

23K 727 21
standalone ~ mafia siblings series "She's a monster!" "She's a demon!" "She's a... child." Lila grew up in an asylum. She could see things other pe...
761K 12.6K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
1M 25.4K 46
Sometimes you don't get the privilege of making choices. It is either: walk through the fire and get out with a few burns or be flung into it and ge...
54.2K 1.3K 28
Aurora Rose Romano a 16 year old girl kidnapped from her own mother at the young age of 5. Since then she only knows pain, pain that she receives fro...