After Breaking Dawn...

By AmberNicolee

Stephenie Meyer wrote an amazing Saga, and we all know she isn't done, but we need something to keep our ima... More

After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 1
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 2
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 3
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 4
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 5
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 6
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 7
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 8
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 9
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 10
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 11
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 12
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 13
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 14
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 15
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 16
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 17
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 18
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 19
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 20
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 21
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 22
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 23
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 24
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 25
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 26
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 27
AFter Breaking Dawn... Chapter 28
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 29
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 30
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 31
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 32
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 33
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 34 Part 2
After Breaking Dawn... Chatper 35
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 36
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 37 Part 1
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 38
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 39
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 40
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 41
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 42
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 43
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 44
After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 45 (Final Chapter)

After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 37 Part 2

23.5K 153 92
By AmberNicolee

I'm sure you all loathe me

-Amber

Renesmee Black

The shower with Jake, of course, wasn't what I thought it would be. Obviously I was nervous, but it was easy. We acted like we were four, blowing soap bubbles in each others faces. He even tried to wash my hair, but most of the soap ended up in my eyes, so I told him I'd finish it myself. He frowned, but let me. I had to laugh at that, even with the soap in my eyes.

When I washed his hair, I did it quickly and efficiently, no soap in his eyes. I smiled to myself, enjoying the way his hair felt between my fingers. 

Jake got out of the shower before me, and as I was getting out (only seconds after him) he came back, a towel wrapped around his waist, and another in his hand. He scooped me up into the towel and wrapped my body up like a caterpillar making itself a cocoon.

After dressing quickly, I dried my hair with a towel while Jake browsed near-by resturants online. 

"What are you in the mood for?" he asked me, an interesting tone to his voice.  I bit my lip, and let the thought that his voice brought leave my mind.

"I don't care." I replied simply, not wanting to make a big deal out of lunch. Jacob, of course, refused to pick where we were going, or what we were going to do on our honey moon, therefore he insisted I choose.

I wasn't going to be picky,  because I was so hungry, so I suggested Olive Garden. Jacob didn't care, really, he just wanted food; and soon. 

"Do you think I need a coat?" I questioned, aimlessly running my fingers through my hair in the bathroom. Jake made a sound that sounded as though my question was obvious - he acted as if my being part vampire meant nothing. I got  cold, sure, but not nearly as cold as a human. Jake, well, he was a furnace of his own.

Jacob insisted where  we were staying now simply wouldn't do, so he looked into renting a cabin of sorts. I objected, suggesting we just stay in the room we've got now. His words to that make me laugh, just a bit though.

"That's what you imagined, isn't it? Spending your honey moon in some silly looking, funny smelling, weird hotel? Nessie, I wonder about you sometimes." he rolled his eyes, ruffled my hair, and started the vehicle's engine.

Olive Garden was an adventure. I never thought so many things could bother me so much. Or that one little incident could set me off so bad. Luckily, though, Jacob held me back so I didn't kill the girl.

Jacob held my hand in the car, my left hand, and he rubbed the 2nd finger to the left. I smiled, and so did he. That was the finger my wedding ring was on; the ring that belonged to his mother once, and now belonged to me. 

When we arrived, Jacob (of course) had me wait in the car while he walked, at human speed, around to my door to open it.

He curtsied cheesily, and took my hand.

For some reason, we got stared at as we walked into the restaurant by just about everyone.  It made me awfully uncomfortable.

The hostess, of course, eyed Jacob hungirly. I didn't even bother shoving my wedding band in her face, or hanging on to Jacob. I knew he was mine, and that was all that mattered.

She sat us at a booth in a corner, out of the way in a quiet part of the restaurant. I couldn't tell you why. However, I could tell you that just something about her made me want to bite onto her neck and empty her body of blood. 

Jacob eyed me, as if he had some idea as to what I was thinking. I bit my lip, guilty.

"What can I start you off to drink?" the hostess, oddly enough, asked. Her question was directly to Jacob, her whole body turned towards him.

"Ladies first," he said timidly "Renesmee?" the girl sighed and turned towards me, the most awful pretend-smile ever.

"What can I get you?" she asked, but not sincerely at all. I smiled a fake, yet seemingly genuine smile. Why was I so annoyed with her?

"Um, iced tea, please." Jacob nodded, his version of 'same for me' before the girl was off.

He leaned his head on my shoulder, and I ran my fingers through his hair. This was why I didn't feel as though I needed to prove our relationship to that girl. He was laying on my shoulder.

Another girl brought us our drinks, thankfully, and she didn't seem to eye Jacob the same way. She did, however, eye our wedding bands with an envious glare.

"I know it's none of my business.. But are you two married?" she smiled, her voice light and carefree.

We both smiled, but Jacob answered easily.

"As of yesterday." his voice was strongly admiring, and as he said this he looked at me. I blushed scarlet, which provoked Jake to run his thumb the length of my cheek bone.

The girl really did look envious. She smiled, and pushed her bangs back.

"That's so sweet."

We ordered our, food, and when it came the hostess with the hungry look was carrying my plate.

"Who got the ravioli?" she asked casually. I motioned to myself, and as she went to sit it on the table in front of me she (obviously on purpose) missed the table, so the scalding hot ravioli landed on my stomach and lap. It burnt fairly bad, and it made me angry, obviously.

I sprung up, intent on killing the girl as I had wanted to earlier. Jacob grabbed my wrists and pulled me into his chest.

"I know you want to kill her, Renesmee, but you can't do that." he whispered in my ear, urgently. I could feel the venom in my throat for once, and he was right. I did want to kill her. Over something as pointless as spilling ravioli on me.

"Shh, Nessie it's okay. Calm down." Jacob was still trying to calm me, and for some reason I started crying.

The hostess stood their, a smug look on her face. I bared my teeth, then realized that I shouldn't do that, and I stopped.

"Ashlyn, you're fired." came a booming, angry voice. It must have been the manager, or owner; I didn't know.

The smug look fell from the girls face, and a tear welled up in her eye.

"What? Why!" she cried, causing everyone that wasn't already looking our way, to look over. "It was an accident!" 

The man that looked like the owner, scoffed. "Accident? I was watching you; you dumped that plate into the poor girls lap. I will hear no more from you. Go collect your things, Cynthia will watch."

The girl shot me a glare, and stomped off towards the back of the restaurant. I looked down at my thighs; they were covered in sauce, and my shorts were ruined.

"I'm so very sorry. She can be quite awful, and that was the line. Your bill is on me, and two hundred dollars in gift cards are the tiniest bit I can give you. I know it's nothing, but it's the least I could do.

I told him it was fine, but he insisted on giving me the gift cards. I told Jacob I'd find someone who looked like they could use them, and give the cards to them.  He kissed my forehead, commenting on how thoughtful I was.

On our way out, everyone watched us again. I was beyond annoyed, and honestly, I felt numb.

Jacob helped me into the car; my stomach was burnt pretty bad, but it'd be better in two hours, three at the most.

We drove to a little cabin on the woods that Jacob had seen online, and the owner was there with the keys. Jacob handed him some money, and the man handed him a key.

I was too numb and annoyed, still, to really pay attention.

When the man left, I went into the bedroom straight away and stripped out of my ruined clothing. Not bothering to get dressed, I just curled up in the bed. I wasn't tired. Jacob set a radio on a country station, just for some background music, and explored the house.

"Jake," I whined, feeling like a little child. In less than two seconds, Jacob was walking in the room.

"Whats wrong? Are you okay?" he asked, assuming something was wrong. He looked around the room, trying to find what upset me.

I pushed the blankets off of my naked body, and grabbed at his hand.

"I shouldn't be in bed alone on our honeymoon." I said, pulling him into the bed. Jacob laughed, and I layed my head on his chest.

Our honeymoon was about to be put into full throttle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.2K 29
in which a teenage girl falls in love with her best friend's boyfriend without her knowing... and kisses him. - disney's GIRL MEETS WORLD l u c a y a...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
193K 5K 23
Edward Cullen's move to Forks was the last thing he wanted, and Forks was the last place he wanted to be. Once he meets the beautiful Bella Swan, Ed...
298K 9.1K 20
Series 1 BOOK 1 Original Release 2013 "I have no sadness, I have no happiness. I have no love, for I am Hades." "Then why did you bring me here?" I s...