New Life (scp reader)

By AbelQ2704

Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before th... More

(Y/N backstory)for the people who didn't read the description
Y/N's Powers
My au
Part 1 (caught)
Part 2 (postponed interview)
Part 3 (containment breach)
Part 4 (we're f*cked....)
Part 5 (a strange dream)
Part 6 (first test)
Part 7 (training time)
Part 8 (the interview)
Part 9 (test approved)
Part 10 (YOU BETTER KEEP THAT PROMISE OR ELSE!)
Part 11 (the fight and the decision)
Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)
Part 13 (cross test)
Part 14 (permanent containment cell)
Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)
Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)
Part 17 (a nightmare)
Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)
Part 19 (waking up....)
Part 20 (butterflies...?)
Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)
Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")
Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)
Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)
Part 25 (introductions)
Part 26 (WHY AM I BACK HERE!?)
Part 27 (meeting the queen)
Part 28 (the truth.....)
Part 29 (new powers)
Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)
Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)
Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)
Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)
Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)
Part 35 (oh no......)
Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)
Part 37 (coming up with a plan)
Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)
Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)
Part 40 (we're ready......)
Part 41 (getting the others back!)
Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)
Part 43 (in the void again....)
Part 44 (another rescue mission......)
Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)
Part 46 (I though you guys wanted to escape......)
Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)
Part 48 (the files)
Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)
Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)
Part 51 (back at the foundation)
Part 52 (a plan)
Part 53 (convincing the others)
Part 55 (what is this.......)
Part 56 (sh1t.....)
Part 57 (THE SCEPTER!)
Part 58 (reality anchor)
Part 59 (I... I C-CAN USE MY P-POWERS!?)
Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)
Part 61 (HOPE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT!)
Part 62 (running out of luck.....)
Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)
Part 64 (what happened with A)
Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)
Part 66 (THE BROTHERS DEATH!?)
part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)
Part 68 (how the war began....)
Part 69 (backup has arrived!)
Part 70 (The begining to an end)
Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)
(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)
Symphonia (with music comes unity)
The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)
Alt ending 1 (tourture.....)
Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)
Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)
Next book is out!

Part 54 (breaking in)

594 17 3
By AbelQ2704

Y/N pov:

After convincing the others and confirming with SCP 953/Rabane that she managed to get the weapons and store them in SCP 106's/Lawrence's pocket dimension, we met up with each other on the day that we were supposed to meet each other again. Basically a week after our last meeting.

Y/N:"everyone ready?"

SCP 105/Iris:"yup"

SCP 682/Atanti:"we're ready but you never really told us how we're going to get there and how those disgusting researchers and MTF agent I said you'd convince to join us get there too. They're not even in the room with us. And you said that one 939 instance that you forced to join your side was going to be joining us too."

Y/N:"don't worry I told Bright, the other researchers and Johnson the MTF agent to stay in the archive room so that I can use my pocket dimension to get them here. As for 939 I managed to find out which containment cell he's in. So I'll do the same with 939 as I'm planning to do to Bright, the other researchers, and Johnson."

SCP 076-2/Able:"shouldn't you go get them then?"

Y/N:"yes but while I'm getting everyone here SCP 106/Lawrence, SCP 953/Rabane said that she stored the weapons in your pocket dimension. For those of you who don't have weapons distribute the weapons among your selves. That way you'd at least have something to defend yourself with."

After that I went to get Bright, Clef, Kondraki, Glass, Gears, Gerald, Johnson and 939.

Y/N:"alright now that we're all here let's go!"

After that I snapped my fingers and the portal appeared.

Then we ended up in Xander's house.

I told the others to follow me and then we checked the whole house. I didn't find Xander anywhere.

I decided to tell them to stay here while I go out to try and find him. I told them that they should tell Xander that they're with me if he shows up and I'm not here.

Since a was a human and everyone in this village was an elder god I knew I would stick out.

Thankfully every once in a while the foundation would give me some new clothes. They gave me a few jackets and hoodies. And I was wearing a jacket/hoodie right now. I wore the hood of the jacket/hoodie to hide my hair and face a bit so no one in the village would act shocked that I was human or anything else like that.

Since I've been here a few times before I knew some of the places here. And I decided to check the village square. It looked like not much has changed.

After looking around the village square I didn't see Xander so I was about to check out some other part of the village. But then as I was about to leave I saw A'habbat surrounded by 4 of her guards and one of them were Xander, which would make since after all the first time I ever saw him was when he was guarding my cell that me, Angela/Angello and Demonica/Demonious was in when we first arrived here.

I started walking towards them. And when I got close enough.....

Y/N:"A'habbat!"

A'habbat:"???"

Guard #1:"STEP AWAY FROM THE QUEEN!"

Y/N:"A'habbat it's me Y/N!"

A'habbat and Xander:"!?!?!?"

A'habbat:"Y/N what are you doing here!?"

Guard #2:"do you know her my queen?"

A'habbat:"yes. Y/N what are you doing here?"

Y/N:"I need to talk to you and Xander in private....."

A'habbat:"I see..... Guards please leave us alone for a while..... But.... Xander you're coming with us...."

Xander:"understood your majesty....."

Y/N:"let's go to Xander's house I'll explain on the way"

After a while I explained most of the important parts to A'habbat and Xander. Including that the other SCPs are currently in Xander's house.

After getting to the house....

Y/N:"ok guys I'm back"

SCPs, researchers and Johnson:"hey Y/N/welcome back/whatever"

A'habbat:"ok now can you explain the plan"

Y/N:(explains the plan)

Xander:"ok. But there is a problem. How are we even going to get inside?"

Y/N:"just leave that to me"

A'habbat:"if your plan is to steal as many weapons from my father so that his army won't have any weapons you most likely have to take the weapons and armor that the guards are currently wearing too. And that will be difficult."

Y/N:"exactly why SCP 939 is going to create a distraction for us. 939 is going to mimic one of the guards voices and try to lead them outside the kingdom. We just need someone to be able to ambush them and grab the armor and weapons from them or better yet capture them and force them to tell us everything they know about the scarlet king, his kingdom and etc."

A'habbat:"if you need some people to ambush them then I could possibly send some of my guards to ambush them"

Y/N:"then it's settled let's go!"

Xander:"actually we'll have to inform the other guards first. And right now it's night time."

Y/N:"the sky is always pitched black. At this point I'm more confused about how you guys can tell the time here than how we're going to defeat the scarlet king😑😒."

A'habbat:"😅"

Xander:"how many guards do you think we'll need to ambush the scarlet king's guards?"

Y/N:"we'll need lots of guards to ambush the scarlet king's guards but we also need to be quiet and not make a big enough scene to catch the scarlet king's or anyone in his kingdom's attention"

A'habbat:"how about 35 guards?"

Y/N:"well since 939 will be leading them pretty far from the kingdom I don't think that the kingdom will notice the noise of the guards fighting with that many guards"

Xander said it was already late and near midnight so after a few more things were discussed Xander went to sleep in his room, A'habbat went back to her house and everyone except me and 939 were asleep.

I was in the guest room like last time and 939 was next to me on the floor. I couldn't go to sleep. And I just realized.....

Y/N:"939, I just realized do you have a name?"

SCP 939:"no"

Y/N:"in that case I'll name you crimson due to your crimson red skin. Do you like the name crimson?"

SCP 939/Crimson:"yes"

After that I talked to 939/Crimson for a while until we ended up falling asleep.

The next morning I helped Xander make breakfast for everyone and then we heard a knock on the door and saw A'habbat standing there.

A'habbat told us that she informed some guards what to do and everything was ready.

After getting everyone in Xander's living room I created a portal that'll get us to the dungeon......

After getting to the dungeon one guard was there, we knocked him unconscious, took his gear and weapons and 939/Crimson copied his voice.

We saw that there were 2 guards outside the dungeon and 939/Crimson managed to use the knocked out guards voice to convince them to get themselves and some more guards to leave the kingdom by telling them that he saw someone suspicious looking outside the kingdom.

After that I called Angela/angello and Demonica/Demonious.

Both of them appeared out of thin air.

SCP 682/Atanti:"WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU!?"

Y/N:"relax they're my friends that I said would help us. Now we should split up and look thru different parts of the palace/castle."

SCP 105/Iris:"then who do we go with?"

After talking we decided that 173/Billy, 106/Lawrence and 096/Lanky would be one group. 076-2/Able, 073/Cain and 105/Iris would be one group. 682/Atanti, 079/Glitch and 053/Abby would be one group. 953/Rabane, 239/Sigurros and 191/Madeline in one group. 049/Jackson, 035/Dyo, and 131-a and 131-b in one group. A'habbat, Xander and 999/Risus in one group. Demonica/Demonious and Angela/Angelo in one group. And lastly me and 939/crimson.

And me and crimson were chosen to be the ones to go to the scarlet king's bedroom.......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 54 and I hope you have a wonderful day/night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 526 23
For years, SCP Foundation managed to study thousands of anomalies, and contained most of them in cells. During one of containment breaches, something...
23.9K 640 15
Scarlet Montgomery lived her life as the pack slave. She was left Omega after her parents ditched her to become rogues. She is constantly tormented n...
303K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
542 22 12
"Please, take your mask off" i said with trembling voice. His head dropped to my level, and butterflies in my stomach were going crazy when he starte...