Krisyeol; The Immutable Truth

By OctbrNvmbr

I was in Love. Now, I'm in Pain. You were my Happiness. Now, You are my Sadness. More

🥀
01 ◕ Three Longing Hearts
02 ◕ a Loser
03 ◕ I Know What the Best for Him
04 ◕ Everything for Him
05 ◕ Please...
06 ◕ Come to me...
07 ◕ What is Love?
08 ◕ The Name (🇬🇧 vers)
08 ◕ The Name (🇮🇩 vers)
09 ◕ The Warmth (🇬🇧 vers)
09 ◕ The Warmth (🇮🇩 vers)
10 ◕ It's Different (🇬🇧 vers)
10 ◕ It's Different (🇮🇩 vers)
11 ◕ His (🇬🇧 vers)
11 ◕ His (🇮🇩 vers)
12 ◕ An Information (🇬🇧 vers)
12 ◕ An Information (🇮🇩 vers)
13 ◕ Coming Home (🇬🇧 vers)
13 ◕ Coming Home (🇮🇩 vers)
14 ◕ You're my Home (🇬🇧 vers)
14 ◕ You're my Home (🇮🇩 vers)
15 ◕ He could be (🇬🇧 vers)
15 ◕ He could be (🇮🇩 vers)
16 ◕ Cold (🇬🇧 vers)
16 ◕ Cold (🇮🇩 vers)
17 ◕ Bad Parents (🇬🇧 vers)
17 ◕ Bad Parents (🇮🇩 vers)
18 ◕ A Man Beyond His Memory (🇬🇧 vers)
18 ◕ A Man Beyond His Memory (🇮🇩 vers)
19 ◕ Fallen Heart (🇬🇧 vers)
19 ◕ Fallen Heart (🇮🇩 vers)
20 ◕ I can't even Remember (🇬🇧 vers)
20 ◕ I can't even Remember (🇮🇩 vers)
21 ◕ Whoever you are (🇬🇧 vers)
21 ◕ Whoever You Are (🇮🇩 vers)
22 ◕ Sorry (🇬🇧 vers)
22 ◕ Sorry (🇮🇩 vers)
23 ◕ "We need Time" pt1 (🇬🇧 vers)
23 ◕ "We need Time" pt1 (🇮🇩 vers)
24 ◕ "We need Time" pt2 (🇬🇧 vers)
24 ◕ "We need Time" pt2 (🇮🇩 vers)
25 ◕ "I saw God in you" (🇬🇧 vers)
25 ◕ "I saw God in you" (🇮🇩 vers)
26 ◕ "Go, find your happiness" (🇬🇧 vers)
26 ◕ "Go, find your happiness" (🇮🇩 vers)
27 ◕ "You are not alone." (🇬🇧 vers)
27 ◕ "You are not alone." (🇮🇩 vers)
28 ◕ Hesitation (🇬🇧 Vers)
28 ◕ Hesitation (🇮🇩 Vers)
29 ◕ His Love (🇬🇧 Vers)
29 ◕ His Love (🇮🇩 Vers)
30 ◕ Love is... (🇬🇧 vers)
30 ◕ Love is... (🇮🇩 vers)
31 ◕ Love Alone (🇬🇧 vers)
31 ◕ Love Alone (🇮🇩 vers)
32 ◕ I can't Give Up (🇬🇧 Vers)
32 ◕ I can't Give Up (🇮🇩 Vers)
33 ◕ Speculations (🇬🇧 Vers)
33 ◕ Speculations (🇮🇩 Vers)
34 ◕ Him (🇬🇧 Vers)
34 ◕ Him (🇮🇩 Vers)
35 ◕ Dream in a Dream (🇬🇧 Vers)
35 ◕ Dream in a Dream (🇮🇩 Vers)
36 ◕ Going Crazy (🇬🇧 Vers)
36 ◕ Going Crazy (🇮🇩 Vers)
37 ◕ Will Never Change (🇬🇧 Vers)
37 ◕ Will Never Change (🇮🇩 Vers)
38 ◕ Lucid Dreams (🇬🇧 Vers)
38 ◕ Lucid Dreams (🇮🇩 Vers)
39 ◕ My Angel (🇬🇧 Vers)
39 ◕ My Angel (🇮🇩 Vers)
40 ◕ How (🇮🇩 Vers)
40 ◕ How (🇬🇧 Vers)
41 ◕ Ego (🇲🇨 Vers)
42 ◕ Secret pt A (🇲🇨 Vers)
43 ◕ Secret pt B (🇲🇨 Vers)
44 ◕ Choices (🇲🇨 Vers)
42 ◕ Secret pt A (🇬🇧 Vers)
43 ◕ Secret pt B (🇬🇧 Vers)
44 ◕ Choices (🇬🇧 Vers)
45 ◕ Your Dream (🇲🇨 Vers)
45 ◕ Your Dream (🇬🇧 Vers)
46 ◕ He's Here (🇲🇨 Vers)
46 ◕ He's Here (🇬🇧 Vers)
47 ◕ Expectation (🇲🇨 Vers)
47 ◕ Expectation (🇬🇧 Vers)
48 ◕ Park Chanyeol and Sehun Wu

41 ◕ Ego (🇬🇧 Vers)

42 6 1
By OctbrNvmbr

Joohyuk closed his lunch box.  He then with a smile as bright as the sun ran out of the apartment and drove his own car to Chanyeol's apartment.

He saw Chanyeol just walked out the gate.  He got out of his car and chased after him.  He grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled him away.

Chanyeol's body turned and he looked at him in surprise.  “Joohyuk-ah!  Long time no see!”  he greeted Joohyuk with a big smile.

Joohyuk spread his arms and hugged Chanyeol tightly.  “I miss you.. sooooooo much”

“Haha… congrats, your movie is number one at the box office!”

Joohyuk smiled happily.  He let go of Chanyeol's embrace and stared at him deeply.

"I want to go to college"

"Okay…"

Joohyuk and Chanyeol walked together towards the bus stop.  They got into the bus.  But because it was a busy morning, the two of them couldn't get a seat.

Chanyeol and Joohyuk were side by side on the bus.  Seeing Chanyeol's left hand idle, Joohyuk grabbed it and held it.  Chanyeol looked at him, with much deliberation, he chose to leave his hand in Joohyuk's grip.

Arriving at campus, Joohyuk also continued to follow Chanyeol.  Complete with black mask and brown sweater beanie.

"Oh?!  SUNBAE!!”

Chanyeol ran as soon as he saw Kris emerge from the parking lot.  He approached Kris and stood in front of him with a cute and sweet smile.  Kris rubbed his lover's head.

“Morning babe”

“Morning!”

Joohyuk stared at the two in silence.  He took a deep breath and walked over to the two of them.  The hell with self-respect.

"Hyung, let's go to class!"

Kris looked at Joohyuk confused, because Joohyuk was wearing a mask and beanie sweater.  But five seconds later he realized something and stared at Joohyuk.

"Sunbae have class?"

"No.  But I have something to do in the library."

"Okay.  Joohyuk-ah.  You with Kris sunbae first, okay?  This morning's class was filled by Jiyong saem.  If you're not a student, you can't join."

"But-

Kris embraced Joohyuk and nodded.  "Relax babe, this little one is safe with me."

Chanyeol smiled faintly.  He looked left and right, when he didn't see anyone watching them, he quickly kissed Kris on the lips and ran quickly leaving Kris who didn't even get a chance to be surprised.

Kris licked his lips.  It made Joohyuk beside him squeak.  “Your expression is disgusting”

"If you envy, just said, brat!"

“Tch!!”

Kris forced Joohyuk to follow him to the library.  Even though he kept beating him and even swearing at him, Kris pretended to be deaf.

Arriving at the library, to be precise, on the sofa at the end of the library.  There, Kris just released Joohyuk from his arms.  He took a book that he seemed to have deliberately put there before, then sat on a single sofa.

“Break up with Chanyeol hyung!”  Joohyuk said in a half whisper.  He took off his mask and beanie.

“You are the successor of the company.  You and your father definitely need an heir.  So stop and go back to China.”

Kris didn't respond.  Joohyuk sighed annoyed and chose to lie down on the long sofa.  Shit.  That's not the plan though.

They were silent for a long time.  Joohyuk didn't sleep.  It's just that he hides his eyes with his arms.  Meanwhile, Kris is busy with his book.

"Why?"

"What?"

“Why do you love Chanyeol hyung?”

Kris didn't answer.  It's not that he doesn't want to, but that he doesn't have a reason.

"I love him so much, Kris"

Kris looked at Joohyuk who was now sitting on the back of the sofa.  "I love him so much.  He is the sun in my life.  I— I love him so much”

Joohyuk's voice sounded desperate.  Kris was silent.  Not responding.  And with that, the two of them fell silent.
Joohyuk closed his eyes.  Talking about Chanyeol really suffocates him.  It was as if his life was being pulled out of his body, and it was extremely painful.

Joohyuk realized he was making things difficult for himself.  He hurt himself.  Joohyuk was aware of that.  because everything is so painful.  Survive alone.  Loving alone.  Everything hurts.

Joohyuk got an award as the best model.  Chanyeol said he would give him a present, and Joohyuk asked for a date as a gift for him.

And today Joohyuk heard the news that Chanyeol's story made it into the campus magazine.  He was so happy to hear that, because all this time he had seen Chanyeol trying hard to write a short story.

Joohyuk bought a big bouquet of flowers.  He purposely did not get into his private car and went to their meeting place by taking the subway.

That morning, the weather was sunny with a cool breeze.  Joohyuk looked up at the sky.  Then look at the people who pass by busy.

To : My Angel
'Where are you, hyung?  I'm already in front of the station'

Joohyuk sighed and stood back patiently waiting for Chanyeol.  He plans to ask Chanyeol on a date to just eat, walk, and play games at the arcade.

Drrttt…
'My Angel is calling'

Joohyuk hastily slid the green button and brought the phone to his ear.  "Hyung?  Where are you?"

"Hyuk-ah.. sorry, Hyung can't go"

"N-ne?  Why?"

"Sorry... didn't Hyung say yesterday, that Hyung can't?"

"Hyung said, hyung will work on it right?"

"Yeah, and it didn't work.  I'm sorry?"

Joohyuk was silent.  He heard Chanyeol say sorry one more time before hanging up the phone.

Joohyuk's face hardened.  He looked down at the flower in his hand and sighed.  Staring at a trash can, he walked over to it and threw the flower into the trash.

He rubbed his face and then left the station.  He walked towards the deserted garden.

Sitting in the park alone, while others sat with their friends and relatives, that feeling of being alone made Joohyuk feel so broken.

Yes.  Because he's alone.

He massaged his temples.  With one breath he stood up and walked towards the taxi stop.

The taxi took him to his father's company.  He sighed before entering the majestic building and taking the elevator to his father's room.

The workers immediately bowed ninety degrees as they stared at Joohyuk.  Joohyuk immediately walked straight to his father's room and opened the door without permission.

He looked at his father who was looking at him with a sharp gaze.  Joohyuk without opening his mouth walked to the sofa and sat there silently.  His father just glanced at him from his oversized chair.

“Abeoji”

“….”

"Abeoji, have you ever felt lonely?"

His father's hand stopped moving.  Floating with a pen in his hand.

"Wow.  You feel lonely?”

Joohyuk looked at his father who was looking at him sharply.  Then his father smirked.  He stood up and approached Joohyuk.

He squeezed Joohyuk's shoulder so hard that Joohyuk grimaced.  "Abeoji?"

"Don't fall in love.  You will be weak because of love"

Joohyuk looked into his father's sharp eyes then stood up and that made his father chuckle.  Joohyuk intended to leave.

But his father smiled, as if he had just learned something that was very beneficial to him.

"Nam Joohyuk"

Joohyuk turned around.  He looked at his father who was now smiling crookedly.

“Don't forget that all humans are selfish.  So don't lose, Joohyuk"

"Ye?"

“You're Nam Goongmin's son.  Don't embarrass me."

Joohyuk looked at his father then turned to leave.  That day Joohyuk confirmed his mother's words.  He did an assignment from his father yesterday, and his father acted like a father today.  Instead of acting like a company leader.

His father selfishly forced him to become the successor.  Her mother is selfish by wanting to stay focused on the world of entertainment and does not want to be complicated with the affairs of her children and husband.

Joohyuk entered the elevator and looked at the closed elevator with a faint smile.

Unrequited love is the most beautiful and terrible thing a person has ever felt.

How can a short message make you smile?
Then there is another message , from the same person , that breaks your heart ?

Funny, how can one person make you laugh also has the ability to unconsciously always make you cry . 

Then you become someone who is always wondering °°°

Should I give up and move on?  Or,
Should I wait for the person to look at me ? 
Or should I be selfish and force him to be with me? 

Well.
The third option sounds evil and selfish.  But that's the definition of real human feelings right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 5K 43
[DISCLAIMER!! FULL FIKSI DAN BERISI TENTANG IMAJINASI AUTHOR. SEBAGIAN SCENE DIAMBIL DARI STREAM ANGGOTA TNF] "apapun yang kita hadapi, ayo terus ber...
184K 15.5K 26
Ernest Lancer adalah seorang pemuda kuliah yang bertransmigrasi ke tubuh seorang remaja laki-laki bernama Sylvester Dimitri yang diabaikan oleh kelua...
248K 36.9K 68
Jennie Ruby Jane, dia memutuskan untuk mengadopsi seorang anak di usia nya yang baru genap berumur 24 tahun dan sang anak yang masih berumur 10 bulan...
60.5K 12.2K 14
[FOLLOW SEBELUM MEMBACA] 21+ ‼️ Apa jadinya jika si berandal Jasper Ryker yang dijuluki sebagai raja jalanan, tiap malam selalu ugal-ugalan dan babak...