"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Chapter 38

674 40 48
By ghoulwtv

Y/n looked over to Techno, she felt herself blush as she studied him. His right arm resting on her thigh, his other holding onto the top of the steering wheel. He gave off a focussed face, causing his eyebrows to laid father than usual.

It made him looked a bit angry, "if you take a picture it will last longer." He soften his features while he looked at her smirking. Y/n rolled her eyes and laughed, she laid her head on his shoulder.

He smiled, making the ride as smooth as possible.

Time Skip

"Hey guys!" Calvin waved to them as they walked up, the flashing lights blinded Y/n. "Hey Calvin!" Y/n smiled, "oh, Technoblade let me help you." William reached for Y/n's bags, "thank you."

A few members ran up to Y/n, the question molded together as they screamed them into her face. She held her hands up to block the lights, she felt a strong grip on her shoulders. She looked at a man who had a crazy look in his eye.

"When are you racing again?!" He screamed, "I, uh.." Y/n felt frightened by this paparazzi, they were louder than the rest. His grip was ripped off of her, Techno pulled her behind him. "No questions," he looked at the man. "And no touching," a member wrote his words down in a notepad.

While they walked off another question was yelled, "Technoblade! Is Sapnap getting off scout free for almost killing Y/n?!" Techno stopped in his tracks, Y/n answered first. "He didn't almost kill me." Techno shushed her, "Don't say that, Y/n. All I have to say to Nick is be ready." We stepped onto the plane.

"You alright, Y/n?" Calvin checked where the man held a grip on her. "I'm fine," Calvin held her arm up for Techno to see. "You're arm says differently," Calvin was talking about the hand marks he had left.

Techno tried to walk out the door, but William stopped him. "Only one your allowed to fight is Nick, we agreed." Techno rolled his eyes and huffed as he took a seat. When Y/n went to sit down next to him someone charged her, she flinched not seeing who it was.

They tightly wrapped their arms around her. She opened her eyes to see Callahan. "Callahan!" She tightly hugged back, "I'm so glad your okay, ma'am.." He whispered not letting go, "I didn't know you were going to be here since I'm not racing."

"He begged me to come along, he really wanted to see you." William laughed, "I'm sorry, ma'am." he whispered as he stepped back. "It's Y/n, and I missed you to, bestfriend." She smiled, Callahan smiled and sat down next to Hbomb.

She wobbly walked over to her seat, before she made it someone pushed passed her knocking her over. "Y/n!" Eveyone yelled, Callahan stood to help her up. She looked over to who pushed her.

Techno's mother, he stood up to help her, but she was all over him. Hugging him, saying how much she missed him. Callahan reached for Y/n's hand, she took it and stood up. Since she was wobbly he held onto her back, looking down to her.

"You have to be fucking kidding me?!" Techno looked over to William, "I didn't want her to come!" He held his hands up in defense. "Oh, I missed you, baby!" She yelled, Y/n looked up to Callahan, "how rude.." He whispered to her, she nodded in agreement.

"Why the hell you do that to Y/n?" Techno yelled at her, "oh, she was in the way, baby." His mother made an innocent face. He rolled his eyes, "just sit down." He walked over to Y/n to help her to her seat. "Thank you for helping me, Callahan." Y/n smiled, he smiled back.

When Techno turned back around his mother was sitting in Y/n's chair. "Mom, not there." She crossed her arms, well I don't see any names on the chairs."

Techno pointed to the top of the chair, "I made sure Y/n got her own chair." He point at Y/n's name at the top of the seat, he pointed to the seat right next to it. "Next to me," he pointed to his name, his mother huffed and got up. She sat across from Techno. Techno held onto Y/n's arm as she slowly took a seat.

When Techno sat down Y/n asked him for a favor. "Techno!" He jumped from her sudden outburst. "Can you grab my backpack? I left it in the front and my pain medicine is in there." Y/n smiled, "oh, yeah of course." He got up, his mother crossed her arms, "you just think your a little princess to him don't you?" Y/n looked over to her, "I'm sorry?"

"You heard me, making him do everything. You act like you can't walk or something." Y/n nodded, "because I can't." Callahan giggled, "don't back talk me, little girl." Techno had returned with the backpack. "I'm not?" Y/n thanked Techno and started digging through the bag.

"Technoblade, baby. She's not a princess, you don't have to do everything she says." His mother frowned at him, Techno looked at Y/n's frustrated face as she dug through the bag. "She's my princess," he kissed the side of her head. She pulled out the bottle of medicine and smiled.

Time Skip

Y/n laid her head on Techno's bicep, she wrapped her arms around his forearm. Techno laid his head on top of hers, they both were sleeping peacefully. Techno started to receive a call. He woke up and slowly pulled his phone out of his pocket.

He noticed Y/n was still asleep, so he whispered so he would not wake her. "Hello?.." It was Philza, "hey, mate! Everything get sorted out this morning?" Y/n furrowed her brows, Techno talked even quieter. "Uh, yeah.. She's okay, she said her leg wasn't hurting, but I just think she was trying to make me feel better about last night.."

"What happened last night?" Techno's mother asked at a loud tone. Techno shushed her and looked at Y/n who was still sleeping. "Alright, mate. I'll call you later then, bye now." He hung up, "so what happened?" His mother asked again, "not now, Mom.." Techno whispered laying his ontop of Y/n's.

"No I would like to know too." Calvin sat next to Callahan and crossed his arms, "I would too." William looked up from the newspaper he was reading.

"Guys, Y/n is sleeping.." His mother kicked her foot causing her to jolt awake. "She's not anymore," they all looked at him. "Nothing happened, you guys shouldn't be listen to my phone call with all due respect, that's disrespecting my privacy." Y/n looked confused, Calvin looked at her.

"What happened last night, Y/n?" Callahan had a nervous look on his face. "What?" Y/n rubbed her eyes, "you don't have to answer them." Techno held onto her hand, "she does if she wants to continue to date you." His mother scoffed, "I'm a 22 year old man."

Y/n placed the events in order from last night, Techno came home from the store gave her the flowers and. Oh, that. Y/n remembered.

"Oh, nothing happened last night, but Techno got me the gorgeous roses. They're absolutely lovely-" Calvin cut her off, "tell me the truth, Y/n."

"It doesn't matter what happened, we're both grown adults." Y/n shrugged, Calvin sprung up and grabbed Techno by his collar. "Calvin, stop-" Y/n was cut off when she was lifted up from her shirt too.

"You had sex with my baby!" Calvin and Techno's mother screamed at the same time. "Guys," William tried to calm them down, Calvin pinned Techno against the wall while Y/n got thrown to the floor.

"Don't you ever touch my baby again!" Techno's mother threw her purse at Y/n. "Y/n!" Techno yelled, Calvin didn't even care. "I'll never let you near her again." Technoblade's mother jumped ontop of Y/n, grabbing her neck. "I'll kill you if you ever touch him!"

"I'll kill your of you ever touch her." Calvin punched Techno in the center of his face. "Guys, stop!" William yelled, "you two are no more!" His mother screamed at Y/n, "I should kill you!" They both yelled at the two, Calvin threw Techno to the floor. After they rolled around Callahan noticed how's Y/n's kicking slow down.

"Stop! You're going to kill her!" He screamed at the lady, "good!" William pulled her off of Y/n, and once Techno finally pinned Calvin down he ran over to Y/n. She was on her hands and knees coughing like a mad man.

"It's okay, now. Just breath, Y/n. You can breath now," Techno stayed next to her until she calmed down. Calvin pulled Y/n up even though she was still trying to catch her breath. "You guys are through." He pulled her to sit down with him, "come on, baby. Sit down," his mother pulled him back to his chair.

He licked the blood off of his busted lip and pulled his phone out.

- Techno <3
Are you okay, baby? I'm so sorry, I couldn't have done anything Calvin was on me.

He listened to Calvin talking to her. "Are you okay?" She didn't respond to him, but texted Techno back immediately.

- Y/n <3
I'm so sorry, are you okay? Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know they would react that way..

"Here, baby." Technoblade's mother offered him a tissue, he did not accept her gift or look at her.

- Techno <3
I'm fine, baby, I am. But are you? Do you want me to come get you?

- Y/n <3
No, let's not start anymore fights, I'm fine, babe.

The both of them ignored the people who fought their lovers the entire flight, just staring out the window and texting each other back.

Once they landed Calvin offered to grab her bags for her, but she ignore him and grabbed them herself. She almost dropped one, but Techno quickly grabbed it. "Knock it off," Calvin grabbed the bag from him. "You heard me, you guys are over." Y/n looked down at the ground and walked off of the plane herself. Techno did not say a word to the man.

Callahan opened the car door for Y/n, "I'm so sorry, Y/n." He whispered, "you couldn't have done anything, Callahan. It's fine," she got in, then Calvin did.

Hbomb held the door for Techno, then for his mother and father. They both drove to the same hotel. Y/n got there first, she checked in, "you'll get Room 403." She handed Y/n a card, "thank you, Y/n whispered. Calvin watched as she walked away with Callahan following her with her bags.

He sighed, "you'll have room 208." She handed him a card, "what? I cant have the room next to Y/n's?" He sighed, "no, sir. That's already been reserved, just now actually. They just called and reserved it."

"What? By who," She typed something on the computer, "Technoblade Minecraft." He clenched his jaw, "whatever." He grabbed the card and walked to his room.

- Y/n <3
did you get it?

- Techno <3
i got it, baby. Room 402 ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...
37.4K 1.1K 18
[COMPLETED] All his life, Ranboo hid the existence of his little sister for her protection. They've been through a ton of family trauma and they will...
42.5K 526 40
I will not be updating/added to this book anymore simply because I left the MCYT community. I just lost interest in it , causing my lack of wanting t...
156K 6.4K 42
Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believe in the word love nor was he interested...