What Makes You Beautiful? | h...

Oleh n1ghtchanges

At the age of 18, the one thing Charli Rose doesn't want to worry about is her parents death; but unfortunate... Lebih Banyak

prologue
one: beginnings & pep rallys
two: a house party & harry
three: band practice
four: battle of the bands
five: hangovers at nando's
six: girls night out (pt. one)
seven: girls night out (pt. two)
eight: freakouts & car rides
nine: first gig & bitches
ten: harry styles & zayn malik
11: pranks & punches
12: charlotte & a crazy girl
13: stalker problems
14: chase & celebrations
15: morning after & texts
16: sleepovers & spice girls
17: dinner & heathrow
18: pickups & introductions
19: homecoming
20: georgia meets the guys
21: blast from the past
22: you lot are the worst
23: backyard talks
24: are you chicken?
25: together, we are trouble
26: niall's basement
27: date night*
28: maggie time
29: what the f
30: phone conversations
31: the devil himself
32: encounter with the devils mistress
33: two pieces
34: what do you have in mind?
35: stonehenge
36: when disaster strikes
37: breakdown
38: girl talk
39: alone time
40: blurred
41: walking in
42: are you done yet?
43: i really like you
44: i need a change
46: almost caught
47: drunk
48: best friends
49: thorpe park
50: lets try this again?
51: you're crazy*
52: road trip
53: crying on the beach
54: did he just?
55: the truth hurts
56: what happened?
57: serenade in a tent
58: surprise text
59: moving in
60: you'll pay for that
61: no, i'm harry*
62: bad luck*
63: dinner & a movie*
64: i'm here
epilogue
bonus: the wedding
bonus: the reception
bonus: flowers and garters*
bonus: the honeymoon
bonus: first ultrasound
bonus: announcements
bonus: new addition

45: change is good

258 5 0
Oleh n1ghtchanges

*Charli POV*

After leaving the salon with a new haircut, I felt like a new person. I had chopped most of it off, letting it go just slightly shorter than my shoulders.

Maggie constantly said things to push Harry's buttons, and it worked every single time.

She started out with the whole shaving my head thing. Harry begged me not to let her do it, and I couldn't help but laugh at him. Of course I was never going to shave my head, but I can joke about it, can't I?

Another time, she told me I had to go to her bachelorette party. She said she was having several strippers show up, and Harry instantly cut in saying that strippers are degrading and I wouldn't be going.

The final straw was when she mentioned that Carter had a younger brother who was around my age, and she could set me up with him. Harry stood up and yet again cut in, telling her that I wasn't looking for anyone and that she needed to back off.

I looked up at her and rolled my eyes, "Okay Mags, enough with the torture. He's probably going to have a heart attack and it'll be your fault."

She just giggled to herself and finished up with my haircut, quickly drying and styling it.

Once we got outside, I took Harry's hand in mine and dragged him around the corner, going in the opposite direction from the car.

"Where are you taking me? We parked just back there," he groaned and threw his hand over his shoulder, pointing his thumb behind him.

"Just relax. I'm not going to kill you," I laughed and pulled him into Starbucks.

"Seriously? Why wouldn't you just tell me this is where we were going?"

"I don't know?" I shrugged and pulled him into the line.

"Next please!" the girl called out.

I dragged him up with me and smiled at the girl. "Hi! Can I get a venti passion tea lemonade, and a venti peach green tea lemonade please?"

She nodded and quickly grabbed two cups, labeling them before looking up at me, "Can I get a name for them?"

"Charli for the passion tea, Harry for the green tea."

Harry rolled his eyes and pulled his wallet out, and I smacked his hand away, digging into my purse for my wallet.

"I've got this," he mumbled.

"I'm sure you do, but I dragged you here do it's my treat," I smiled and handed the girl a £10 note before heading to the pick up area.

Harry groaned and slumped against the wall behind me. I laughed and gave him a nudge with my elbow, "What's gotten you so grumpy?"

"I could've paid for them."

"You paid yesterday. For everything. Even though I told you no, you insisted and I never pouted."

"So? Maybe I just like to pay for you."

"You can pay next time if it means so much, okay you big baby?" I assured, taking his hand back in mine.

"Fine," he fake huffed, but leaned in and quickly kissed my lips. His eyes widened as he pulled away and mumbled a few choice curse words before leaning back on the wall. "Shit."

"Relax. There's no one here to see, we're in a weird part of town no one we know would come to," I assured him, and gently rubbed his hand with mine.

"I have a peach green tea lemonade for Harry, and a passion tea lemonade for Charli?" a male called from behind the counter.

I stood up and grabbed the two drinks, handing Harry his, as he took my hand in his free one and led me out of the coffee shop.

"You're probably right, Char. I've just wanted to do that since Maggie started talking about setting you up with other guys."

"Is someone jealous?"

"No!" he answered a little too quickly. I nudged him with my hip and he let out a huff. "Fine. Yes, I was jealous."

"Why would you be jealous, Mr. Styles?"

"Because I like you, and every part of me doesn't want to share you with anyone else."

"Oh really now?"

"Yes really."

"I think I like you too, Harry," I admit. He froze on the spot and turned to look at me.

"Sorry, what?"

"I said I think I like you too Harry?" It came out more as a question, and made me unsure of myself.

I know it's quick, but technically it's not. I know when I first met Harry, I had thought he was adorable - there's no denying that. I guess over time my feelings never left, they were just pushed to the back of my mind.

Now that I'm realizing what these feelings truly are, it makes me nervous but so excited to see what each day will bring me.

"No, let me take that back," I shook my head and a frown appeared on his face. He started to walk but I caught his arm with my hand and pulled him back to me. "Harry..."

"Look, just don't lead me on if-"

"Harry shut up. I said I wanted to take it back, because I don't think I like you. I know I do. I know I like you, and I'm foolish for not realizing it sooner."

"I..."

"Kiss me," I looked up at him, his eyes were wide and his mouth was slightly hung open.

"We're in public-"

"I don't care. Please Harry, just kiss me," I begged.

He nodded and stepped closer, snaking his free hand around my waist, pulling me towards him.

His head lowered and he softly connected out lips. I let out a low hum almost instantly, and felt him smile. I parted my lips and let him in right away, needing this feeling of comfort to take over my body.

He gently roamed around before pulling away and resting his forehead on mine, "Care to get back to the car so we can get home?"

I nodded and stood on my toes to give him a quick peck before following him back to the car.

The drive seemed never ending. In all honesty, I couldn't take my eyes off of him the entire time. He caught me staring more times than I should have, and I didn't even care.

"Why don't you just take a picture or something? At least you wouldn't have to strain your neck to stare at it," he chuckled.

"Why take a picture when I have the real thing in front of me?" I asked, shifting in my seat so I didn't have to have my head tilted up.

"You're ridiculous."

We shortly pulled up to the house and parked in the driveway, and I practically ran inside. Harry called for me to wait for him, but I ignored his pleas and left anyways.

I walked through the house towards the backyard, and opened the doors. I stepped out onto the pack patio, and chose a lounger in the corner.

I plopped down and sighed. Today is a beautiful day out, and I just want to relax a bit. It wasn't two minutes before my phone went off. I pulled it out of my purse to see Harry's name appear.

I swiped across and held the phone up to my ear, "Hello, Harold."

"Char, where the hell did you disappear to?"

"What, are you having troubles locating me Mr. Styles?" a giggle left my mouth and I covered it quickly.

"Yeah. I checked the bedroom, and you weren't there. So I figured you were on the balcony, and yet again you weren't there. So I went and checked in the pool room, and you weren't there either."

"Well, you better keep looking then."

"You're really not going to tell me where you are?"

"Nope!" I said, popping the 'p'. "Better keep searching, Styles."

"You're difficult."

"Eh, I'm worth it," I laughed loudly.

"I know where you are. I never checked in the family room. You're probably there. See you in ten seconds."

"Bye Harry," I pulled the phone away from my ear and tapped the end button.

The yard was silent before I heard the door pop back open. I looked up to see Georgia walking out, a smile on her face.

"Hey Georgie," I greeted, smiling up at her.

"Charli! Oh my gosh, your hair looks amazing!" she squealed and ran over to me, sitting at the foot of the chair.

"Thanks!" I smiled at her. "I needed a change."

"Well, it looks so good baby sis!"

My phone went off again, and I quickly answered the call, "Yes?"

"Where are you? I give up."

"Nope. You can find me yourself," I laughed and hung up the phone. I turned to look back at Georgia. "Harry is trying to find me. You didn't see him did you?"

"He was calling your name when I came out here, but I never saw him."

"Good. He hasn't got a clue where I am and it's quite funny."

"I won't tell him then. I just saw you head out here when you came in, and wanted to just say hi quickly. I should go back though."

"Is it too much to ask if you to go back through the pool room?" I queried, hoping she'd agree.

"I guess so. Is this like a cute couples version of hide and seek?"

"We're not a couple, so no. This is just a Harry's slow version of Where's Charli."

"When are you just going to come to terms that you like that boy?"

I bit my lip and looked up at her nervously and mumbled, "Erm, about an hour ago?"

"What!?"

"Yeah. It hit me today when I was talking with Maggie-"

"You went and saw Maggie without me!?" she huffed and crossed her arms. "How could you not tell me?"

"It was a spur of the moment thing, and you and Niall were too busy. Although, he was probably sleeping. He came in my room and bugged us at one a.m. last night."

"Yeah, he mentioned something about you two making babies or whatnot."

"Excuse me? He what?"

"He said you got really into it last night. Even called him out about leaving."

"That guy never could keep a secret."

"Please be careful...?" she begged.

"We were kissing, Georgie. That's the most we've ever done. I'm not going to sleep with him."

"Ever?"

"I never said that," I buried my face in my hands. "Look, maybe if this goes somewhere, and maybe if the time is right... we may..."

"Just be careful, okay?"

I nodded and watched her smile. "Can I ask you something?"

She nodded, "Anything."

"This is super strange, and I'm not really open with this kind of thing."

"I'm your sister. If you can't talk to me about this, who can you talk to?"

"Harry. But it's kind of about him..."

"Oh?"

"Okay, so I've only ever... been with one guy."

"Yeah..."

"Is it as awkward being with a second guy?" I took my bottom lip between my teeth and nervously met her gaze.

"It all depends. It wasn't with me," she shrugged. "Although, it was incredibly different. Two completely different guys, you can't really compare the two."

"How many guys have you been with?" I asked, quite curious now. "A lot?"

She shook her head no, and mumbled quietly to herself.

"What?"

"I um, I've only been with two guys."

"Seriously? Who?!"

She reddened and shrugged, "Hunter and Niall."

"Wait, what!?" I practically shout. "Hunter was your first!?"

She nodded, "Yeah, and I don't regret it for a minute. We were together a long time, and it meant a lot to me. He'll always have a part in my heart, but I've moved on since then."

"What made them so different?"

"Well, for one... Hunter is huge."

"Niall's not... he got drunk at a party one time and streaked down the block.

"No, I mean like he's literally huge. He's 6' 2". He's so much more intimidating than Niall."

"Okay..."

"The two of them have completely different personalities. With Niall though, I feel completely different and feel like I don't really have to try. He'll just appreciate me as I am."

I nodded in understanding, watching a small smile appear on her face.

"Don't get me wrong, I was nervous for my first time with him; but within seconds I was relaxed. I knew that even in the small amount of time that I knew him, I would probably do anything for him."

"Anything?"

"Within reason," she shrugged. "But I'm not telling you to go and sleep with Harry. Why not just bond on an emotional and intellectual level first before you make it physical?"

"Um, last night..."

"You slept with him? Wanted to sleep with him?"

"Gosh, no. But um... he kind of got really turned on when we were kissing."

"And? He's a guy. What do you expect?"

"It's just... it really hasn't been long, and I don't know if I let it get too far."

"It can only go as far as you let it," she mumbled. "If you think it was too far, you need to let him know so you can prevent it next time."

"I didn't say that. It was just weird. He got up in the middle and said he had to wee, and then came back like 15 minutes later out of breath."

"So he got off in the bathroom. Maybe he was embarrassed and didn't want you to know how easily affected he was by you."

"It made me feel like I did something wrong. He came back all flustered and then wouldn't talk about it.

"It never crossed your mind why he was gone for so long?"

"Not once."

"Did you not notice it?" she looked at me with wide eyes, doe like. Niall said you were practical on him."

"No, I did," I sighed loudly. "I just... it never hit me that I could be the reason why."

"Look. You're probably sick of hearing me tell you this but if I have to be broken record and tell you time and time again until you realize, I'll do that.

"You mean a lot to Harry. No matter what your brain says; if it tells you that he's just your friend, if it tells you that he's just there to comfort you, or if it just tells you that you're not good enough. Know that you mean the world to him," she sighed and took a breath.

"Okay..."

"You actually make him so happy, and even since the other day, I see the change in him. The change in both of you. You can't stop smiling at each other. It's sickeningly cute. His world revolves around you and what you're doing. He's practically moved in with us."

"So has Niall."

"Stay on this subject. Gram and Gramps absolutely adore him. Last week I was eavesdropping on them in the kitchen, talking about how they wish you would come to your senses about how good of a man he is. They wished that you'd dated him instead of Zayn. They want you to be happy, I want you to be happy, the boys want you to be happy."

I nodded and let her continue, taking in every word.

"If that happiness includes Harry, then you need to roll with it. Let it come naturally, don't force whatever you two have going on. He'll bend over backwards for you if you asked."

"I don't know what to say."

"You don't need to say anything. Just, keep that in your mind. Now that you two have established you like each other, do something about it."

"Like what?" I asked. "I don't know what to do."

"Whatever you want to do. If it doesn't feel natural, don't keep doing it," she smiled and leaned into me for a hug.

"Thank you," I mumbled into her hug. "I should probably go look for him. It's been a while that we've been out here talking."

"Come on," she laughed and held a hand out for me to stand.

I followed her inside, heading back to the family room. Harry and Niall were sitting in front of the TV, each with a Wii controller in their hands. I walked in farther to see them playing Mario Kart.

"I'm totally going to own you, Haz."

"Niall, you barely drive. What makes you think you can beat me?"

"Simple logic."

I looked at Georgia who roller her eyes, "Boys will be boys."

I nodded sat on the arm of the couch, next to Harry. He looked up as I stepped over him, and crashed his character into the wall.

"Found you," he mumbled, turning his attention back to the TV.

I kicked him gently and he loudly cried out in fake pain.

"So dramatic," Niall clicked his tongue.

-----------------------------

Authors Note:

Talks with your sister are always needed. I'd love it if I had one, but sadly I'm an only child. Sigh.

As always... please comment and vote! ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

5.1K 167 21
17 year old Lindsey Torelli was a normal girl who lived in Los Angeles, California. She led a pretty normal life. Until the accident. The accident th...
Dangerous Love Oleh i/a

Fiksi Penggemar

122K 2K 66
Ashley Jones is a seventeen year old girl who is nothing but respectful. She doesn't get into trouble, has not and will not even dare to think about...
10.7K 159 15
18 year old, Emma Hudson gets herself invited to go on tour with her celebrity boyfriend, Harry Styles, and the rest of One Direction and she can't d...
Hidden (H.S) Oleh l.w.t

Fiksi Penggemar

94.3K 1.5K 23
Ashley found herself in a situation where where she wouldn't let her father die, so did the only thing she could think of, grab the gun and pull the...