His(Taekook Omegaverse)

By LettyTK

Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble fr... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5
6:
7
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
25:
23
24:
26:
27:
28
29:
30:
31
37:
32
35:
33
34
38
39
40:
41
42
43
44
45:
46:
47
48
49
50

36:

2.5K 108 8
By LettyTK

Jungkook woke up the following morning to find himself  alone in bed.He grew angry by just thinking that his husband would wake up and leave him after fucking him.That was low

He jumped out of bed when he remembered it was Monday and that he actually had to go to work.After taking a quick shower and getting dressed.When he went downstairs he found his family including Taehyung having breakfast.A part  of him was relieved to see his husband around.

"You are up.Good morning"Taehyung said from the dining table.

"Why didn't you wake me up.Don't you know I have work"

"Forgive me.I thought you were sleeping in."

"Insufferable"

"So the three of us have become invisible to you don't we.Do you guys think this is your house?"Nana asked teasingly

"Good morning dad"

"Good morning son.I'm leaving for work.You are returning to your house today aren't you"

"Isn't this my house too.Why are you eager to send me back to Taehyung's house.If you didn't know he has grown tired of me"

"I'm not kicking you out Jungkook.You can stay for as long as you want.I will see you"

"Good bye dad"

No one said anything until Mr Jeon left the house.

"You guys were being so loud last night.Did you realized"Nana teased

Jungkook's eyes widened and turned to his husband.He swore he had tried his level best not to scream or moan out loud last night.Remind him not to have sex in his father's house again.

"Why didn't you tell me I was being loud?"he whispered to his husband.

"I didn't realize"

"Kidding.I got you.Goodness oppa you should have seen your face.We didn't hear anything.I swear"Nana said

Jungkook threw toast at his sister and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket."I'm leaving"

"Are you leaving with Taehyung oppa"

"We.."

Jungkook intentionally cut his husband off."We aren't going together.We both brought our cars"

"I see"

Jungkook didn't give his husband a chance to talk to him.The alpha had walked him to the driveway but the omega got into his car and left without saying a word to his husband.

*
Jimin had been anxiously waiting for Jungkook to pitch up to work.He wasn't able to get in touch with him since the day he had left his house .

"Thank goodness you are here Jungkook"

"Hyung I'm sorry I came late"

"That's not important.Work can wait.There is something important we have to talk about it "

"Is this about Taehyung?As you can see I'm alive.I didn't kill myself over him"

"Just follow me quietly"

Jimin dragged Jungkook to the bathroom and took out his phone out of his pocket and played a recording on his phone.He had recorded every word Taehyung had said the day he came over to their house.There was no better way to tell Jungkook the truth.Perks of having a lawyer for a husband.He didn't know how his husband had come up with the idea of recording their conversation.Who knew it would come in handy and stop a marriage from falling apart.

By the time the recording ended Jungkook was in tears.He dropped the phone and fell on the ground.He hung his head in shame and regret.

"What have I done.He won't forgive me.Hyung Taehyung won't forgive me.I'm an alwful person"he cried.

"Jungkook pull yourself together.Its not the end of the world"

"My marriage is over.I ruined everything"

"Did you ever see him after Saturday"

"He came for dinner last night.I refused to listen to him again.Now I know why he was so furious.I must have been out of my mind

"He was at your father's house?"

"Yeah and we had sex"

"You had sex?I guess the situation isn't as bad as you think it is"

"No you don't know Taehyung.He won't forgive me that easily.If it was about him then he wouldn't have been upset but there is an innocent girl involved.I hurt her feelings without knowing the truth of the matter.He will definitely punish me for this"

"Does he usually punish you when you do something wrong"

"Not physically.It's more like emotional torture.When he is upset,angry or disappointed he doesn't touch me nor does he talk to me.It's hell going through that again.I feel alone and abandoned"

"I know it won't be easy but you have to do everything to earn his forgiveness.What you can be assured of is Taehyung loves you.And that's all that matters"

"Hana....didn't deserve those things I said to her.I feel ashamed of myself.My mind won't be at peace until I apologize to her.She is the main reason why he is so upset with me"

"At least now you know he wasn't cheating on you.Learn from your mistakes."

"For three years I have treated him with suspicion because I was insecure because I couldn't have a child for him.I wasn't in my right senses."

"Calm down"

"Hyung you heard what he said.He said he won't forgive me for upsetting Hana.You heard him right.He means it.I know him.What situation have I gotten myself into?"

"Stop mopping.You brought this upon yourself.No one is to blame but you.I thought I was a horrible partner for not trusting my husband but you took it to a whole level"

"What if he finds about the PI?I should come clean before he finds out about it from someone else"

"Don't be too hard on yourself.That's not the worst thing that could happen to you.It will come to pass.There are actually much worse things than this.Be strong."

"I hope I will make it out alive.You are right hyung.Im the reason why I'm in this mess right now"

"Now you are just being overdramatic.Moping isn't going to solve anything,moron"

"What if he tells my family?My father even warned me about it but I didn't listen to hint.Even he would be upset with him"

"Get up and go to work Dr Jeon"

"You know what's worse..?I had asked him to get tested
for STIs.I wanted to know if he was clean"

"Well done.Officially you are on your own.How in the world did I even become friends with you.I can't even defend you on this.Jungkook I know I'm crazy but you are just on another level"

"Hyung"

"I dont think you would have liked it if the tables turned."

"He shouldn't love me.He should walk away and find someone that deserves him"Jungkook said"I'm not normal.It's as if I'm possessed by something that wants me to get rid of all the good things in my life"

"This kid seriously"

Jungkook barely worked or eat that day.He couldn't wait to get home and set things right.He was going to ask for forgiveness and leave it up to him to make the decision.He was going to get whatever was coming to him.He regretted every second of that day.

Now he was too afraid to even dial up his husband's cells.On top of everything he had treated him like he didn't exist in the morning when he only wanted to talk to him.His husband wasn't going to start hating him over this misunderstanding right.

Now looking back at Saturday Jungkook felt stupid thinking about the emotions he had wasted on a misunderstanding.Now that he was supposed to be crying he felt dry.No tears came out.

Later that night he went home early so he could cook before his husband got home.When he arrived the main door was unlocked which meant that someone was home.He didn't expect his husband to be home around six.Not unless he has a good reason for it.

Jungkook looked in their bedroom and the pool side.While he was going back to the kitchen he heard things crushing in the study.He ran over and found his husband laying on the floor.Things from his desk where also on the floor.

"Tae"Jungkook ran over to his husband and knelt besides him.He examined him and the alpha wasn't moving nor was he breathing.He was unconscious.From what Jungkook had learnt he deduced that his husband had a cardiac arrest.

Jungkook called up the ambulance while in the meantime he tried his best to perform CPR.When the paramedics arrived he was sitting right on top of his husband.

The paramedics looked at him weirdly.It was a good thing that they were from his hospital and they knew the two were married

"Good you are here.His heartbeat returned but he is still unconcious.Check his vitals and put him on oxygen.And administrate an IV too"

"Yes Doctor.We will do that"

Jungkook got onto his feet and allowed the paramedics to carry his husband out of the house.He was going to follow after them once he had calmed his nervous.His hands were still shivering.At some point he had broke down thinking his husband would leave him without giving him a chance to atone for his sins.

Jungkook had done all he had learnt about how to get a patient out of a cardiac arrest but his husband was unresponsive for about fifteen minutes.Crying and begging his husband was all he could do at the moment.

A sudden adrenaline made him sit on top of his husband and hit his chest with all his might.He didn't know where such strength came from but it yield results.

Taehyung gasped out loud but his eyes didn't open .Jungkook was thankful that at least there was a pulse.He had been given another chance.

Half an hour later he went to the hospital.To his greatest relief Jimin was the one who had been attending to Taehyung.He told the omega that they had to wait for test results to know what was really wrong with Taehyung.His vitals were all normal when he arrived at the hospital.

Jungkook spent the night at the hospital by his husband's side.He was holding his hand when Jimin came to wake him up .

"Good morning Jungkook"

"Morning hyung"the younger omega stretched his body.

"How is Taehyung?"

"He didn't wake up all night.Will he really be okay.Its not like he is hurt anywhere right"

"Jungkook go home and take a shower.Get changed and bring something for Taehyung to change into after he get discharged"

"Hyung are you listening to me?"

"Just do as I say.By the time you come back I'm sure the tests results will be out"

"Okay"

"Your husband is in good hands Jungkook.Don't worry about him"

"I trust you hyung"

"Get yourself something to eat.Your husband will be here when you get back.No body will take him from you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 9.7K 65
The Billionaire meets the Escort. Tae has nearly met all his goals after working three years for The Agency, a high class exclusive Escort service. H...
643K 29K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...
83.4K 5.1K 19
[Slow update] "Speak one more time about him and you'll be dead," "I'm not scared of you omega, you're weak but probably not more than this cadaver,"...
114K 5.4K 9
Ever since Jungkook presented as an omega, he has been avoiding alphas. He couldn't stand the lustful looks they threw at him. But then... he met Mi...