40:

When Taehyung couldn't find Jungkook at their house he went to Jin's house.He knew in times like these the omega could only run to his cousin who would willingly give him a shoulder to cry on.He didnt take everything to his father because he didn't want him to worry about him.

The doorbell rang and Jin went to get it.A minute later he brought Taehyung into the living room where Jungkook was.The omega was playing with Jin's three kids.Just being with them made him forget about what was going on in his life at the moment .

Jungkook's smile fell when he saw his husband.He just wanted space but the source of his pain had to follow him

"I will give you space"Jin collected his children and left the room.

"Why are you here"Jungkook asked mildly,eyes blank

"I came to see you.Jungkook I didn't do anything.Please trust me.I wouldn't do that to you"

"I have given you a chance to prove yourself didn't I.If she really set you up then the paternity test will prove it.We will talk once the results are out.I have nothing to say to you right now "Jungkook sounded so broken and it made Taehyung's heart shatter into a million pieces.His baby didn't deserve this.

"She went to the hospital and they said they need time to take samples from the uterine.The procedure will take time .Once they gotten the samples we will have to wait for three days for the results.That's what she told him"

"I can wait"

"Why don't you come home so we can talk"

"I'm good here.I will only come home with you after I have had a clear conscience.Surely you can understand that my heart is in turmoil.I could use some space"

" I understand"

Jin had put the kids to sleep in the meanwhile.He came back to the living room after hearing the front door shut.He went and sat besides his cousin.

"Hyung I'm prepared for the worst"Jungkook breathed out

"Do you really think Taehyung would do that to you?Even by mistake"

"I want to believe him but I can't shake off the feeling that I'm going to get hurt and disappointed.I don't know why I can't stop feeling that way"

"No matter how the results turn out to be please promise me that you will think of your child.Taehyung has the right to know despite the outcome"

"I won't tell him if he really got her pregnant behind my back.I won't force myself to when I don't want.The baby is inside my body and I have every right over it"

"Is that really fair?"the older asked

"For who?"the younger's voice cracked

"Jungkook.."

"Hyung if you don't want me to be here then please just tell me.I don't want to talk about it now.Please"

"Please calm down"

"I'm going to bed"

"Sure.Get all the rest you need"

Days later the  DNA test results were ready.Jungkook got to them even before Taehyung was informed about them.He ended up regretting why he had taken such a step when he couldn't handle the truth.He had almost collapsed when he opened the envelope and read it's contents.His poor heart couldn't take the pain.

The paternity test came out positive.Taehyung was the father of the child.Just like that Jungkook's world crumbled down right before his eyes.

On his way out of the hospital he bumped into his husband and congratulated him on being a father.Taehyung was mortified.Jungkook was going to leave him for something he hadn't done.What was he to do now that the hotel manager had ruined him.He didn't even have the strength to go after Jungkook who was equally as broken as him.