15:

After that day Jungkook had kept in touch Taehyung.The alpha had signed up for cooking classes with Seokjin so he kept giving the omega daily updates.He claimed that he had almost burnt down the entire hotel kitchen once.Jungkook thought it was really cute that Taehyung had considered his words and took the cooking classes.That just convinced Jungkook that the alpha was really serious about him.

One Saturday Jungkook came back home after an urgent call from Nana.His sister had sounded so hysterical over the phone and he knew that something must have gone terribly wrong.

He found his siblings outside the house.There were also unfamiliar cars in their driveway.

"Hansu what's wrong?"

"Dad got taken away by the police"the alpha was much calmer than his twin sister

"But why.?"Jungkook asked with urgency in his voice.

"They said they were arresting him on embezzlement charges.We called all his friends but none of them answered"

"You guys know that dad is innocent right.He can't embezzel from a company which he is partly an owner.It all doesn't make sense"

"I feel that he was set up"

"We have to get him out of there"

"Before that we have another problem.People from the bank are inside.We are done for.We will be homeless"

"Non of that will happen,guys"

The man dressed in suits came out of the house.

"We are from the bank from which your father took a loan and used this house as a mortgage.We were revaluating your property so we can sell the house to recover our money"

Jungkook was terrorized.His father had mortgage their house and never told him.The same house he had spent millions on to renovate it.

"We will get the house auctioned tomorrow so be prepared.If you can pay back the money and interest before that then we won't have to get the house auctioned"

"Okay thank you for letting us know"

"We will leave our contact number with you.Just in case"

"Okay"he whispered hopelessly

Jungkook's complexion had turned deathly pale.How was he going to get his father out of jail and save their house at the same time.The money he had saved up from working from Taehyung,he had given it to his father who said that he needed to make an investment and he would return it soon.Everything had fallen apart.What now.

"Guys I'm going to see dad.Please stay home"he told his siblings.

"Should we start packing?"

"Nana I don't know"Jungkook said and walk away.He couldn't blame his sister for being worried.It's scary losing you had your whole life.Even he was scared to the bone.He didn't know what the future held for them .

"You look comfortable enough"he said to his father through the bars.

"Son,I'm innocent"

"Dad I know but I'm disappointed that you had to mortgage the house and not tell me.Just look at it.We will lose the house and it won't affect you because in here you at least have a roof over your head.I might manage but what about Nana and Hansu's future"

"I'm sorry .I have made very bad decisions.I thought I would be able to pay back the loan before you find out about it"

"Was the money I gave you not enough"

"The business wasn't doing well so we needed capital.A lot of it"

"Did your partner also take a loan like you did?"Jungkook asked and his father's reply made him furious.