37:

Jungkook returned to the hospital after three hours.He had taken a short nap but he still couldn't allow himself to eat anything .When he arrived at the hospital he ran to Jimin's office to get the updates about his husband's health.

"Good news he is awake"

"And the bad news is"

Jimin sighed"It seems Taehyung has a cardiovascular disease just like his father.That is according to the test results"

"What?How is that possible"

"Maybe its hereditary"

"So it's CAD(Coronary artery disease)?"

"Precisely"

"How come he didn't have any symptoms or show any signs"

"Maybe he just didn't tell you about them"Jimin said

"Maybe that makes sense.He kept it from me.That man.Was he really that mad at me?"

"He confirmed the symptoms.He said he had palpitations as well as cardiodynia for about three years now"

"Goodness.For that long?And he ignored them.He doesn't need a transplant right away doesn't he?"

"Not yet.His heart is still in good condition.With medicine and good health habits he might last for a couple of yes more."

"So he can only have a transplant when the need arises right"

"Right"

"If he was ill then why didn't he tell me.It hurts when the people you love keep things from you.How could he?"

"I'm sure you can go and ask him that"

"Wait.Do I have the right to yell at him after what I did.Shouldn't I apologize first and then yell at him later"

"It's all up  to you.Go and take him home.I have already taken care of the paperwork.Take good care of your husband.Get the medicine that has been prescribed for him by the heart specialist."

"I will take care of him hyung"

"As well as his heart too"

"I feel like I'm the reason he is in the hospital right now.What if he had a heart attack instead?What would I have done?"

"Stop beating yourself up for something that has already happened.Focus on making things right"

"Did he eat?"Jungkook asked

"Yeah a bit"

"Did he ask for me?"

"No he didn't"

"That means he is still upset"

"Just go to him already"

"Okay"

Jungkook went inside his husband's room and found the nurse getting rid of his IV tube.

"You are good to go Mr Kim"she said

"Thank you"

The nurse smiled and left the room.Jungkook moved from his door where he was standing.

"Hey "he started.

"Hey"Taehyung said mildly

"What happened to you last night?When I got home I saw you passed out in the study"

"Why do you ask.Its not like you care anyways"

"You know I love you Taehyung.I was worried sick about you.You are just upset with me and you have every right to and I shouldn't complain"