19:

Jungkook was surprised to see Taehyung up so early in the morning.He had woken up while the alpha was still asleep.Honestly he was worried about him after last night.

"Hey baby.I knew I would find you here"Taehyung walked into the kitchen and stood in front of kitchen island.He was already dressed up.

"Why are you up so early?"Jungkook asked

"I have to go to work"Taehyung said as he consulted his wristwatch.

"But it is a Saturday"Jungkook pouted without realizing it

"So..."

"You just can't leave after I woke up just to make breakfast for you.Please sit down and eat.It won't take much of your time"

"Well if you insist"

Jungkook served the alpha's breakfast and sat opposite him and watched him as he ate.

"Aren't you eating too?"Taehyung asked

"No,I'm not hungry as yet.I will eat once everyone else wakes up"

"So in the meantime you will just watch me?"

Jungkook blushed and then nodded.Why not?

"Is the food good?"Jungkook asked after a while.

"It's just perfect.You never disappoint"

"How was your night?"he had finally asked the burning question.

"Good?"

"Good?You didn't have any nightmares did you?"

"I don't remember anything.Why did you ask?"

Jungkook shrugged"Nothing.Just curious"Did Taehyung not remember anything at all or was he just hiding it.

"You seemed worried"

"About you?Oh please.I'm too young to be worried about anything.I will start when I have kids"Jungkook said  casually

"I see"

"My dad wants to see your dad before we get married.It's just a formality"Jungkook said

"Of course I will get in touch with him  and let him know"

"Don't tell me you haven't told him you are getting married.You are capable of anything.Nothing will surprise me anymore."

"You know he is never around.He rarely leaves his farm house and I don't want to go there"

"You are a horrible child"

"But hey he would be thrilled.My father has been smitten with you from day one.I know that much"

"I wish he was the one i was getting married to"his eyes held a mischievous glint.Playing with Taehyung's buttons had become a hobby of his.

"Why?"

"Because he has been good to me from day one.He is calm and affectionate.You weren't any of those things Taehyung. Plus he is just my type"

"You have a thing for older guys right"Taehyung chuckled

"Not just older.But hot too and your father is the definition of hotness"Jungkook side eyed the alpha to see if he was affected in any way.

Taehyung's reaction was priceless.He suddenly didn't feel like eating anything.Jungkook surely knows how to put him on edge.

"Baby thank you for the food"Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook frowned"Are you leaving already"

"Baby I don't wanna be late.Please let me go"