10:

A week after the blind date Jungkook decided to visit his mother's grave during his lunch break.He rode a bus to the grave yard and bought flowers on the way.

When he got there he placed the flowers on his mother's grave and paid his respects.Just being with her gave him solace.He wanted to rant to her about the kind of situation he found himself in.He told her that he actually regretted sleeping with the alpha.

When he was about to leave he saw someone very familiar sitting on the ground in front of the grave.He wanted to run away when he realized it was Taehyung but a part of him wanted to go to him.Even without looking at his face he could tell the alpha was sad.Somehow he just couldn't pretend not a see him like that and walk away.Jungkook was very sensitive to these issues because he had felt the pain of losing someone important in his life.

He walked four graves away from his mother and went to sit next to Taehyung.He knew he was probably missing his mother.

"Tae"

"Hey"the alpha's eyes were bloodshot.Jungkook felt a pang in his chest as he looked at the alpha.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm not.Can you give me a hug?"he asked as he looked the omega in the eye.He didn't know whether the omega would hold him but he just put it out there.

Jungkook complied by wrapping his arms around the alpha.He patted his back and told him everything was okay.

"I miss my mom even though I have never met her.Isn't it strange.She died only a few days after I was born.Maybe she wouldn't have died if she hadn't had me"

"Don't say that Taehyung.Everything happens for a reason though we might not know it.You didn't have your mom but your dad filled the void didn't he?"

"He wasn't there.I only got to know my father when I was twenty.I was a result of a nightstand so my father never knew I existed "he told him quietly

Jungkook was  shocked by the revelation  because the father and son had a very strong bond like they had known each other forever.No one would have guessed that they had only known each other for fifteen years.

"Then how did you cope"

"My grandma raised me up until she died.She struggled and sacrificed so much for me and I wanted to do return the favor but I wasn't allowed that privilege"

"So how did you meet your father"

"He had been looking for my mother for all those years that was how he found out about me.He tried to send me to college and be a better person but it was too late.I had done so many bad things in my life"

Jungkook felt sorry for Taehyung .He didn't look like someone who had struggled for anything in his life.He couldn't imagine what he had gone through.

"Everything happens for a reason"he said as he wiped the alpha's face with his  dainty hands.

Taehyung took the hands into his bigger ones"And you?Why are you here?"

"I came to see my mom"

"Is it her death anniversary?"

"No,I just missed her.A lot has been going on in my life lately"Jungkook looked down on his lap.

"You should go back to work.Lunch hour is already over"

"Yeah I should"he chuckled

"Jungkook.."

"Yeah.."

"Thanks"he showed his boxy smile

"For what?"Jungkook tried to ignore his fluttering heart.What was happening to him.That smile had a foreign effect on him.

"For listening to me and comforting me.That helped a lot"the alpha smiled genuinely and Jungkook felt his heart flutter.If he were to tell Taehyung that he wants him to be happy then the alpha would call him a hypocrite.