30:

6 years later

Jungkook got off work earlier than usual to rush back home to his father in law.Recently his health had weakened but he refused to get any medical attention.Jungkook had to step in and drag him to their house and forced him to get treated.After consultation they found out that
that he needed a heart transplant as a matter of urgency.He was lucky enough to get a donor is a short span of time.After he had undergone the surgery Jungkook had been taking care him.

Taehyung only watched as a mute spectator.He low key liked it when Jungkook took charge and make decisions for their family.

Apart from graduating from med school nothing much had changed in Jungkook's life.They still hadn't have a child.Often both his and Taehyung's father would joke about how they were going to die without seeing their grandchildren.That was before Jungkook revealed to them that they had been struggling to conceive for three years .They had tried every fertility treatment on the market but they hadn't gotten any luck.Jungkook was very well aware of the alternative but he  didn't want to consider them.He wanted to carry his own child in his womb .

Nana and Hansu had taken different paths in life.The female went for interior decor and design while her brother chose chemical engineering.Nana had graduated earlier than Hansu because her course was shorter than his.They both had studied abroad for their degrees.Mr Jeon was proud of all his three children .He was the luckiest man on earth.His children had done so well for themselves and his business was flourishing.In seven years he had managed to open three more branches of the restaurant.Jungkook was really proud of his father for being able to expand his business so quickly.

Jungkook had returned to Fortress hospital for his internship after graduating.Taehyung and Jimin had convinced him to stay for good because Hoseok was a changed man and that was true.Jimin was dying to have Jungkook working with him again.The fact that there were now both doctors made everything special.

Over the years Taehyung had been directly involved in Hoseok's son life.There were times when they went out on trips just three of them.Jungkook felt his husband's pain.He would also be having a father son trip but he couldn't have that.Jungkook blamed himself for their childlessness .It was who had unbalance hormones that hindered them from birthing their own child.

Jungkook couldn't really be happy when he knew that Taehyung wasn't a  father because he had married him.Whenever Jungkook would express his anguish ,these days Taehyung would be nonchalant about it.He didn't react anymore.

Jungkook became insecure and they drifted apart day by day.Their relationship was no longer the same because they didn't talk as much as they used to .

When Jungkook arrived home he made a healthy meal for his husband and father in law.Taehyung arrived home early than usual.

"Good evening"Taehyung said as he sat down.His eyes went over the food on the table as he decides on what he will have tonight"

"Did she kick you out today?"Jungkook asked his husband in displeasure

"She?Who is that Taehyung".Mr Kim asked

"I don't even know  he is referring to.You can ask him.Your son in law is really losing it"Taehyung said tightly

"Taehyung I'm going to say it today.Your father and the world has to know this".

"Just spit it out"

"Father,Taehyung has been cheating on me"Jungkook said as he was glaring at his husband.He didn't understand it.Why would Taehyung cheat on him when he was the one who had gone after him.Was Jungkook no longer attractive.Did the way he used to taste before the marriage change?