How to Live as a mob characte...

By Aether69op

My name is Kai yoshida. I am a 2nd year in engineering college.My life was going normal until I got in an acc... More

The Accident
A New Start
The Chaos
The Exam Period
The Alliance
Trouble & Deal
Island trouble
Truth and dare
Thief
A Better Outcome
Gist of new exam
Twist and turns
Task & system
Fortune teller
Bento & Sports festival
Guess this is farewell...
Sports Festival
New Exam
Weak Link
Preperations
Character Development
A Tragic Memory
ANNOUNCEMENT
Freedom
Announcement

Swimming Class

4.3K 154 48
By Aether69op

After the midterms passed our classpoints were
Class A- 1001
Class B- 700
Class C- 550
Class D- 90

Apparently our class performed the best out of the 4 classes in terms of marks.

I was pretty surprised and happy towards this progress.

Thanks to this our class gained a bit of class points which was better than nothing.

As I came back from my thoughts sensei ended the lecture and told us to go to the swimming pool for our next class.

As we proceeded to the pool we were told to change in our swimsuits which would provided by school in ur locker in the changing room.

As the word swimsuit was announced many of the boys started grinning widely on the thought of seeing the girls in swimsuit this especially included ike and yamauchi. Girls gave them a disgusted look and went towards their changing room.

I went ahead to the changing room and started changing when I took my shirt off I noticed that my body had 8 pack abs and was pretty well built. I can't believe i didn't even noticed my own body up until now I guess that's y everyone called me airhead in my previous life. Compared to my body in my previous life it was 100x better. I wonder what kind of training this body has to go through to get this kind of body.

I was lost in my thoughts but I got interrupted by ike

"Woah yoshida do you play any sports?"

"Um.. I do some morning jogging"

(Wow that was a lame excuse)

( )- inner thoughts

"Hey dude don't lie you can't get that kind of body with just jogging"

Yamauchi joined ike

(What am I even supposed to say I don't even know myself I guess I have to give another lame excuse and wrap it up somehow)

"As I said I just do normal jogging if u don't believe try it urself. Besides I m not the only one with good body Ayanokoji also have body like me"

(Sorry ayanokoji but I had to pass it somehow)

"Yeah.... Your are right" as I said this they went towards ayanokoji.

Ayanokoji looked at me and gave the same excuse as me and we somehow managed to make them lose their interest in us.

While leaving the dressing room I called out to ayanokoji

"sorry for the trouble" I apologized

"Its ok I am glad I could help"

we left the Dressing room and went to the pool

As we reached the pool I heard other boys excited to see how big the pool was

I sat down on one side of the pool

After sometime the girls entered the pool

The boys got very exicted to see the girls in swimsuit but their excited got shot down when they saw the girls swarming around Hirata.

After a while Chabashira sensei entered the pool and announced a friendly boys and girls separate swimming competition in which
the winner gets 10,000 private points
the second place will get 5,000 private points and there was no price for the third place.

I wasn't great at swimming , my fastest time of complete a lap was around 35 seconds. so I decided to not participate-

"Aren't you going to participate"

My thoughts got interrupted by hirata

"No, I m not that good at swimming"

"Are you sure? I thought you would be pretty athletic due to your body"

"Oh i just do jogging in the morning"

Hirata looked at me for a while and said

"well yiu can participate you know participation is more than winning atleast try I believe in you"

("Believe in me?" I haven't him known him for too long tho I guess he is just as friendly as the novel suggested)

"Ok then I will try"

Hirata left after that

I watched the girls competition and the ranking got announced afterwards

Onodera (23:45 seconds)
Horikita (26:33 seconds)

The first place was taken by onodera (the swimming club girl) and second was taken by horikita.

The boys competition began

Boys were divided in three groups of 6 the one with the least seconds will win the match.

I was at the third group ayanokoji was in the 2nd group I was surprised that he also participated.

The first group's fastest was
sudo(23:05 seconds)

The second group's fastest was
koenji(20:01 seconds)

Ayanokoji had a score of (26:45 seconds)
Obviously he was holding back but he still got in the 5th place overall.

Now it was my groups turn

I took my position

(Well I'm not going to win anyways let's try our best)

the race started and something rather unexpected happened... My body felt rather light when I started swimming and-

I won the game.

My time was (18:40 seconds)

I was very surprised by my performance well I guess I m not the only one. Everyone in the pool was shocked by my performance.

Sudo came to me

"Dude I didn't know u could swim so fast have u done swimming before?"

"Well I did it a bit in the middle school"

"A bit?"

'Onodera' the girl's match champion approached me

"That was not something someone could do without practicing it for years"

"Do you have any intention of joining the swimming club? I m pretty sure you would do great you could easily beat our captain as well"

"I only did swimming for a while in middle school and No , I'm not interested in joining any club"

"Well its a shame"

she left after saying that

After that I got bombarded by questions by the boys.

"Bro that was so cool you were so fast that the other guys looked like they weren't even trying"

"Just how many years did u practice swimming?"

" you lied bout only jogging didn't you?"

I looked at hirata to save me he looked at me and understood his job.

"Look guys you are making him uncomfortable just leave him be if he is not comfortable with saying something just leave him"

(Comfortable? I don't even know how I did that)

Everyone then finally moved away then hirata approached me

"Thank you for saving me"

"Its nothing but you were rather fast than what you told me you sure that you only did a bit of swimming?"

"Yeah, I only swam like 3-4 months in the 1st year of my middle school"

Hirata looked at for a while and then said

"OK...... If you say so"

And the day came to an end

I took a shower and went directly to the bed

("Today was a weird day")

"hey catch him don't let him get away"

"What are you all doing don't let him go"

"He's most precious subject , catch him"

"Run away yoshida"

And I woke up

("What was that dream? who were those guys? why was I running? Whose body is this ? Why did they call me a precious subject?")

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 553 4
Yep, this is a reaction to my own fic "Ayanokoji X Himeno". And why not? In any case, it's unlikely to be interesting or anything like that. I'm only...
145K 4.4K 24
This is a Classroom Of The Elite Fanfic. Disclaimer: I don't own the original story, it belongs to Shōgo Kinugasa. This is just a fanfic based on the...
25.6K 963 12
This is a Classroom of the Elite (You-Zitsu) fanfiction that will focus on the characters reacting to their world from a different point of view (Sho...
301K 9.4K 93
Fukazawa Yato is forced to go to the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if he had no motivation to go at the beginning, that wi...