past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

49

225 9 2
By Alie-Heart

"Okay I'll let go of her hands and you'll motion her to go to you"Levi spoke as he held 12 month old Mikasa's hands while she stood in front of him.

"I got it"Norie says and crack her knuckles.

"I'm letting go in 3, 2, 1"

Levi slowly let's go of the babys hands but kept his hands behind her so if she were to fall he would catch her.

"Come on baby, you got it!"Norie calls out.

Mikasa smiled and squealed out as she began to walk towards her, the adults smiled as she was walking with ease.

"Come on Mikasa"Levi said as he slowly followed her with his hands still out.

The girl smiled brightly when she makes it to Norie and fells into her arms and she laughs and says "you did it my beautiful girl!"

Mikasa laughs out as she was hovered up which caused her to flap her legs and arms around, Norie brought her back down and placed a kiss on her head.

"She did good"Levi spoke as he walked over to them and placed a hand on Mikasa's head.

"She did! Tell dada I walked!"Norie said in a baby voice and held the baby towards him.

Mikasa extended his arms to Levi and he grabbed her and sat her on his lap, Norie smiled towards her and softly caress the baby's head.

"You okay?"

She looked up at Levi who stared back.

"No nothing's wrong, it's just I feel sad for some reason"

"Sad?"

"Both of our kids are already walking and soon they'll be talking more"

Levi smiled lightly and says "I know-"

"-And then they'll graduate highschool and go to college and leave us to die like the elders we'll grow into"Norie cut him off with a ramble and held her legs and cried softly.

Levi and Mikasa stared and he says "you know you skipped a whole lot of years in that explanation"

"Because it's the truth! Just watch, we'll blink and we'll be at Eren or Mikasa's wedding!"she spoke and then sobbed into her knees

Levi sighed and scooted closer and said "as sad as it sounds, that will happen"

He flinched when Norie sobbed louder and he mumbled "I shouldn't have said that"

"Darling listen to me"Levi says as lifted her head up softly.

Her lip was quivering and her eyes were trying to open but they would close when more tears and emotion will come out. Levi breathed out and wiped her face.

"What you just said won't be for a very and I mean very long time, so don't worry"Levi explained.

"Let's focus on now"

Mikasa cooed towards Norie and grabbed onto her shirt.

She smiled and grabbed her, she held her tightly.

------------------------

"Okay stay close to us, don't go anywhere"Levi explained to the toddlers.

"Yes Levi!"they responded.

The adults were taking the toddlers to see Wall Maria, for a brief history of what they were taught in highschool, back then over 1000 years ago sat walls that caged in towns.

Since apparently (how Levi explained it) "Many 15 or 20 meter dumbass looking creatures use to roam eating people", and their were scouts with gear that will kill them with blades.

"We need to find a woman with platinum blonde hair-Hello!"Erwin was cut off by a female voice.

They turned to look and saw the woman he was talking about, she has glasses that showed her sliver eyes and had a small build.

"My name's Rico! And I'll be taking you in a tour of the last wall to ever exist in the world!"she explained.

"How fun"Norie responded with a smile.

"Tell me where the life size Titan models are! Tell me where!"Hange yelled in excitement as she shook Erwin by the shoulders.

------------------------------

"They're scary"Historia spoke.

"Yeah..."Bertholdt says after.

The toddlers looked up at the tall Titans in front of them, they felt like ants or like a spec of dust on a window.

"Well...I'm not scared..."Eren squeaked out as he hid behind Mikasa.

"Yeah me neither"Jean mumbled as he held onto Sasha's arm.

"I wanna go home"Armin whispered.

Hange screamed and it echoed through the huge room, she fell to her knees and bowed down to the wax life size Titans in front of her.

"To stand in your presence! It's an honor!"Hange sobbed out with a smile and red cheeks and start snapping pictures of it.

"Should we stop her?"Levi says.

"No let her have her fun"Norie answered.

"I think we should"Erwin spoke

"She's trying to climb up it's leg to take a piece of it's hair"

The couple quickly turned to see her climbing up with scissors making Norie yell "Stop it! Hange get down!"

"My experiments will be amazing! Let me just get your hair!"Hange yelled in a sadistic laughter.

"Get out!"Levi called out as he grabbed onto her ankles and tried to pull her off as Norie yelled for her to back off.

"Does she know the hair isn't real? It's faux, like a wig"Rico spoke towards Erwin.

He sighed and says "I think she's to in the moment to notice"

"Go Hange! Go!"Connie spoke in a smile and the other toddlers cheered.

----------------------------

"So now we're heading up to stand on the wall and see the scenery over it, I promise all of you that it's a beautiful sight that it will make you awe"Rico explained as they climbed up the steps.

She opened a door and they stepped outside and the toddlers ran out first, fortunately their were railings on the side so the adults weren't worried.

"Wow!"Reiner called out as the toddlers awed out loud.

The sun was setting and the whole green field became a beautiful scenery like Rico had explained, they stared as Levi, Norie, Erwin and Hange stood behind the toddlers looking at the sight.

"Guys does it feel familiar?"Eren says and his friends all agreed out loud in unison.

"Its like I've stood here before"Armin said.

The adults were feeling the same thing as the kids making Norie speak "Hey do you feel anything familiar?"

"Yeah..."Erwin answered.

"It feels weird but right, it's something"Levi says after.

"Isn't something suppose to happen now? Like... something bad?"Hange said.

They stared as the breeze started to pick up softly and it blew through everyone's hair and clothes and they heard muffled sounds of gear and blades ripping through flesh. And they hear a muffled voice a man who screamed is words in a war cry:

"ˢʰⁱⁿᶻᵒᵘ ᵒ ˢᵃˢᵃᵍᵉʸᵒ!"

The toddler and adults continued to stare but Hange broke the silence and said "nah! I don't feel it"

"Yeah me neither, we're just overthinking"Levi spoke and they all walked off as Eren stayed behind.

"Eren?"Mikasa called out.

"I feel like...I did something bad. Like I hurt a lot of people"Eren spoke.

He turned to Mikasa and says "and you stopped me from going further"

"Me? What did I do?"

Eren stared at her and shrugged with a smile and said "I don't know! But I'm not sad or mad of what you did! I know that maybe it was for the best!"

Mikasa stared at him as this feeling of guilt and sadness start forming in her chest but they heard Norie call out "My loves come on!"

"Let's go! Levi said we can go buy cotton candy and chocolate!"Eren spoke happily and grabbed Mikasa's wrist and ran them off.

-------------------------------

"Wow a dinner by the beach?"Norie spoke as she had her arm hooked with Levi's as they walked to the restaurant.

"My mom told me about it and I decided to take you, I know theirs no special occasion but I wanna make you happy"he spoke.

She smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

They walked in and saw the soft lights, tables around as other people ate and a big window to show the beach that shined with the moonlight. The couple sat down and saw the menus on the table, they grabbed them and flipped through it.

"They serve poke bowls! We need to get them, and they also serve spam musubi!"Norie rambled excitedly with a smile.

Levi couldn't help but stare at her with his cheeks turning pink, and a soft smile appeared on his face.

After ordering they ate, Norie was enjoying each second of it, as if she hasn't eaten in years or hasn't even tried these foods before.

Levi was still staring at her as if he was in a trance while stirring a cup of tea he ordered, her cheeks were puffed up and she carried a bright smile.

He felt like the love for her has gotten stronger, her smiles and laughter, made his day much better. He was sure he would do whatever it takes to keep her and their kids safe.

Levi sees Norie talk after taking a sip of her margarita, her Amber eyes seemed gold. Her jet black hair looked wavy and soft, and it made him think he was in heaven with an angel God blessed him with.

"You're beautiful" Levi cut her ramble off.

She stopped and looked at him, Norie smiled again and says "aw...thank you"

-----------------------------------

"We have to come back here Levi! It was amazing, I didn't know their was karaoke!"Norie screamed out since she had to many drinks.

"I didn't enjoy it"Levi responded as he helped her.

"Every now and then I get a little bit lonely
And you're never coming 'round!"
Norie sang out drunkenly into the microphone on stage as people encouraged her to continue.

She nudged Levi who just stood there with a mic, he sighed and brought it to his lips and mumbled "turn around"

"Every now and then I get a little bit tired
Of listening to the sound of my tears!"

"turn around"he said monetoned

"Every now and then I get a little bit nervous
That the best of all the years have gone by!"

He breathed out and mumbled "fucking turn around"

Norie sat in the passenger seat and turned to Levi with a smirk, she moved to turn her body towards him and says "honey?"

"Mhm"he hummed as he went to start the car but Norie grabbed his wrist to stop him.

Levi looked at her confused and said "what?"

She smiled and says "can we?"

He stared until he finally caught on, he sighed and spoke "we can't Norie-"

"We are parked far away, theirs no cars parked around us. We're okay, besides it's also night and our windows are tinted."Norie explained and leaned in,  tracing her finger down his jawline.

Mature Scene ⚠️

It's short and slight

He was mesmerized, he sat there and watched the lady next to him touch his face and just as she was about to move her hand down his shoulder he placed a hand behind her neck and smashed their lips together.

Norie smiled lightly through it as she climbed over the compartment in the middle of the seats and got on his lap and Levi could feel her legs sit on either side of his hips.

Norie ran her fingers through his undercut as she felt him roll up her short black dress, Levi traced his kisses down her neck as he hooked his fingers on the waistband of her underwear.

She sat up so he'll be able to slide them off, Norie reached for his belt and unbuckled it as she softly kissed his neck making him sigh and travel his hands up, he cupped her clothed breasts while she reached for his zipper.

"Wait"Levi spoke and Norie pulled back.

"What?"

He moved his black jacket to the side and detached a blue plastic sword from his pants hoop, Norie laughed as he says "Eren told me to wear it"

Levi flung the plastic sword to the back seat and quickly kissed her again as Norie unzipped his pants and pulled them off with his boxers.

He grabbed her hips and lowered her down, They breathed out softly at the feeling spreading through their bodies.

"Darling"Levi whispers.

Norie looked at him as she gasps softly when he started moving while gripping her waist in place.

"I love you"

She smiled as she pulled him closer and says "I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

999 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
9.8K 218 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
955 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
97.1K 4K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...