Hood Mentality: Generational...

By JustVibeNae

Coming from the hood, you develop a certain mindset ... a unique mentality. Although some are just wishing fo... More

COPYRIGHT ©️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Flexin' & Flodgin' 🤩 OR 🤮 Instagram Edition 📸
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update!
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 38

114 10 1
By JustVibeNae

Spazz stood up from his desk, securing a blunt between his lips as he patted his pockets down for a lighter. Exiting his office he headed down to the warehouse basement where CO Jameson was being held.

"Katrina Yvette Jameson.." Spazz called out, an evil chuckle shortly following as he ascended down the stairs, from what look like the dark abyss. His voice and dark cold presence sent gut wrenching chills down her spine.

"Who the fuck are you?!" Katrina screamed in anger and confusion.

"Does the name April Lanier mean anything to you?" Spazz asked her crouching down in front of her.

"Nigga fuck you and that bitch! She had a lesson to learn.. nobody's above the law." Katrina said as she attempted to spit in Spazz's face.

"Aht aht I wouldn't do that if I was you!" Spazz had fast reflexes and knew exactly what she intended to do when she drew her head back. He swiftly used his left hand palm her face and squeeze it firmly while shaking her head. His right hand still holding the blunt he was pulling from.

She squirmed trying to break loose from his grip, Spazz removed his hand only to tightly grip her jaw almost tight enough to dislocate it.

"Katrina now would you wanna do such a nasty disrespectful thing. I guess you got a lesson or two to lesson huh?" Spazz said sarcastically reiterating what she had just said about April. He let her face go but not before popping backhand her in the mouth, his rings abrasively puncturing her lip. She mugged him with a now busted lip.

"That tough bitch act don't work on me. Pressure bust pipes baby girl, and I've seen what the right amount of pressure can do to even the hardest of niggas." Spazz told her with a grimace as he stood back up watching her try to mask her pain with a mug. But Spazz had got a good read on her and he could sense the intense pain she endured had her near her breaking point.

"Nigga you don't know me! And you dont know who're fucking with! You think people aren't gonna be looking for me?" Katrina chuckled giving him a bloody mouthed smile.

"Oh but I do know you Trina, isn't that what yo momma calls you? Hmm I think I like that, got lil ring to it. You're right about one thing Trina.. I don't know who I'm fucking with so put me on." Her smile fell, Spazz chuckled as he blew a cloud of smoke in her face enjoying having the upper hand.

"Maybe when you get sentenced they have a lil fun with you too." Katrina laughed so hard she started coughing.

"Oh you're a comedian too huh? Yo mammy ain't never told you that dirty ass mouth of yours uh get you in a world of trouble?" Spazz asked sarcastically.

"Ayyeee Brittney!" Spazz called out as he stood at the bottom of the stairs in the basement.

"Wassup Spazz?.. hold on.. Paula just said yo nephew blowing yo phone up." Brittney appeared in the doorframe.

"Sayless. Come show Trina what happens to bitches with dirty mouths.." Spazz commanded.

"Looks like we gotta cut this lil meet and greet short. Bye now Katrina looks like I gotta pay your momma a visit maybe she'll be more helpful than you are." Spazz said shooting Katrina a devious smirk before he turned to walk away.

"Get back here! Come back down here! My momma ain't got shit to do with this! So come handle me yourself if you are who you say you are! I'm the reason that bitch you call a sister got dealt with!" Katrina screamed trying to provoke him to come back down the stairs.

"I guess I'll be sure to ask Helen where you got that foul mouth from. You heard that Brittney? She need that dirty lil mouth cleaned out right now." Spazz spoke in a condescending tone as he walked pass Brittney who was shaking her head.

He watched for a minute as Katrina shifted around aimlessly trying to break free. As Brittney grabbed a bar of soap and approached her with a dingy pillow case as she dragged a large bucket of water from across the room.

"Aye girl, be still! Cause I promise if you kick me or try to bite me like you did them other folks. Ima make this shit really worth yo while. Nie open dat mouf!" Brittney shook her head annoyed with the struggle as she shoved the now wet bar of soap in Katrina mouth. The look on her face had Katrina spooked but that didn't stop her from squirming.

Brittney dropped the soap in the bucket and then pulled her closer to the bucket as she quickly threw the pillow case over Katrina's head. Spazz took that as his queue to ascend up the stairs he had no doubt Brittney had it handled from there.

Brittney yolked Katrina up and dunked her head in the water, pulling her up in 15 second intervals. As Spazz closed the door Katrina's screams became a distant whisper.

"You be the one to call your granny it'll be better that way. She needs to hear this from you. Don't be nervous I'm right here with you. Nobody can't be mad with you either Lani cause what's done is done." Pamela coached Melanie.

"I don't have my phone, I can't even remember where I last had it." Melanie whined. So Pamela called Denise and handed Melanie the phone.

"Hello auntie?" Pamela called out as the phone connected.

"Hey Pam did you make it? Please give me some good news! Is she okay?" Denise asked in a worrisome tone.

"I'll let her talk to you herself" Pam said nudging Melanie.

"Hey granny.. sorry for worrying you..."

Denise gasped in relief. "You wouldn't be my Lani if you didn't? Now would you? I'm just glad you're okay baby. What was you doing fighting anyway Lani? When I talk to you this morning, you and Avonae were posed to be having a girls day."

"Yea we was granny but this girl kept coming at me, nitpicking and I was sick of her! Plus she was saying things about Maddy and you know she pregnant granny so how I'm not gone defend my bestfriend." Melanie said instantly feeling like she was now contradicting herself under these newfound circumstances.

"I understand that Lani and I'm not gone say be the bigger person cause you don't have to but stop letting these pissy tail little girls from round the way get to you! They jealous of you always have been, I've always told you that! A person who ain't got shit to lose will help you lose everything!" Denise preached to her.

Pam nudged Melanie making her sniffle harder.

"And don't you start that crying shit Lani, you have great potential to be whatever you want! Hell Stevie Wonder can see it so don't let one mistake land you somewhere you don't wanna be nie. I don't want that for you, April don't want that for you. Control your emotions or you emotions will control you. You so much like yo momma it's crazy. Lani you seen first hand how fast things can change we just got Nyny back. You almost 18 now be mindful, cause these people ain't gone play with you out here! It could've easily been the other way around with one of them girls at the hospital and their family wanting to press charges. Cause call me what you want but we damn sholl pressing charges. And if you learned nothing more from yo momma it's definitely that jail is no place for anyone. But my baby I'm just glad you okay. You are okay right? What them doctors saying?" Denise inquired, one thing about it she was gone get it to them real and raw.

"You gotta tell her Lani.. she gone find out either way it's better if she just hear it from you." Pam muted the phone and told Melanie. She could read the comfort and sincerity yet seriousness in Pam's eyes.

"Hello?" Denise said hearing the dead air on the other side of the phone.

"I'm hear grandma.. umm, I'm okay I guess. But.. when I was fighting the girl, her sister jumped in and kicked me in the stomach and when I got here.. I uh found out I was pregnant but umm.." Melanie said she took a deep breath unmuting the phone.

"Uht uht.. no ma'am!!!.. Lani..." Denise said in a warning tone as many feelings rushed over her. Looking over at April she rubbed her hand and stepped out the room.

"Where you going Ms. Denise?" Rhonda asked her.

"Just stepping over to the chapel to talk to one of my grandbabies I'll be back." Denise informed her as she quietly made her way to the chapel.

"Okay I'll head back that way in a minute to go sit with April while you're gone." Rhonda said as she stood by the elevators.

Rhonda took the elevator down to the gift shop on the main floor of the hospital to go get April some flowers. Although she already had a million and one arrays of get well gifts Rhonda wanted to add to it.

"Lani you still on here?" Denise asked once she got settled.

"Yes ma'am.."

"Okay now tell me what you was saying" Denise said sadly hoping she didn't hear Melanie right about her being pregnant.

"I lost the baby grandma, the fight caused a miscarriage. I'm so sorry granny—" Melanie burst into tears, making Pam take the phone out her hand and pull her into her chest.

Denise was speechless as much as she knew Melanie wasn't ready for a baby. She'd never wish the pain of a miscarriage on her. Her heart ached for her grandbaby. This was all too overwhelming.

"Auntie.. you there?" Pamela asked.

"Ye— yea baby I'm here.. I don't even know what to say. A baby? I expected this from Nah'jour I didn't know my babygirl was even having sex Lord.." Denise took a deep breath, recollecting herself.

"Lani it's nothing to be sorry about. I wish I could be there for you right now baby I really do. Pam what they saying?" Denise said sincerely.

"Her ribs are bruised but not broken. The doctor says she has to a few options to get the baby removed. It's ultimately up to you to choose technically cause you the legal guardian but I think she should have the procedure done here rather than the at home pill option." Pamela informed Denise on what the doctor had told her.

"Let Melanie decide, I don't feel right making that decision for her. I'm gone call yo momma and see if she can come sit with April. I'm bout to head back to the city. And Lani we gonna have a talk when I get back." Denise sighed she really was lost for words.

"Okay Auntie" Pam said ending the call.

"Stop crying boo" Pam cooed rubbing Melanie's back.

Bitch how? All I got is tears my damn life is in shambles right now. I just lost a baby I can't even say I really wanted but the pain is real none the less. My mama damn near dead and my almost baby daddy just walked out me. Girl all I got is tears. I wanna crawl in a hole and die.

Melanie thought to herself not knowing her facial expressions was telling it all.

"I know that's easier said than done but listen baby cuz. This gone be your first big girl decision, so chin up.. chest out and realize your life different now. No matter the decision you make on how to put this situation to rest, you not the same no more Lani. Shit gone be different now. And that's gone be a good thing or a bad thing it's all up to you. Now do you want the procedure done here or the pill at home?" Pam told her straightforward.

"The procedure here.. I just wanna get this over with. Just don't make me go alone." Melanie said sadly.

"Okay love, I told you I gotchu. Hit the button to call for the doctor, ima make a call real quick." Pamela said stepping off to the bathroom.

"Alright" Melanie said looking at her strangely hoping she wasn't bout to go and start gossiping about her and her miscarriage to the family.

Josè snuck into the hospital posing as a security guard. As he walks into the lobby he's in earshot of a conversation being had between an older woman and the receptionist.

"You leaving this early Ms. Denise?" Carolyn inquired with a shocked facial expression.

"Yea I gotta whole 'notha family emergency to tend to, between that damn April and my grandbabies. I can't seem to catch a break right now. I just was stopping by down here to let you know my sister Darlene should be here not to long after while to sit with April while I'm gone—" Denise informed the receptionist Carolyn who she had grown fond of over the past few weeks of April's hospital stay. She briefly paused as she felt an eery presence.

Josè winked at Denise as he walked past her towards the elevators.

"I ain't never seen him before" Denise mugged, she made it her business to know majority of the nurses and security personnel coming through the hospital.

"Me either he must be new, they always hiring and firing some damn body." Carolyn rolled her eyes.

"And I don't like that! Exactly why I'm sending my sister up here cause ion know when I'll be back. And them fake ass rent-a-cops the prison sent ain't wuffa damn. Rhonda the only person I trust but I can't expect her to sit up here all day and night with April that's not her responsibility." Denise expressed.

"I know what you mean.. Look you done talked her right up there she go right there. RHONDAAAAA!" Carolyn hollered as if she wasn't in a hospital. Prompting Rhonda to approach them as she came out the gift shop.

"Hey Lynn! You so ghetto.. Ms. Denise you alright? You coulda called me if something was wrong." Rhonda waved at Carolyn before turning to Denise with a concerned look.

"I'm fine darling, I just gotta go see about one of my grandbabies my sister Darlene on her way to sit with April while I'm gone."

"Okay. I hope everything's okay with that. I came down and got these flowers to take up to her room. I was just about to head back up that way so I'll sit with her until Ms. Darlene comes so she don't be too lonely. Really I can stay all night if that'll make you feel more secure. I know you don't like leaving her." Rhonda pressed.

"Rhonda you're truly an Angel, I appreciate you suga but you need rest too. Don't be like me tiring yourself out worried about miss sleeping beauty." Denise smiled at her.

"I don't mind Ms. Denise, I just wanna make sure she's okay. Enough has transpired we can't let her out of our eyesight." Rhonda spoke seriously.

"Okay hunny whatever you say." Denise said pulling her into a side hug.

Vonte was livid that Meesha and her sister were the cause of Melanie's miscarriage. And he knew he'd have to deal with Meesha's pregnancy accusations sooner than later.

He had left the hospital flooded with emotions, his head spinning. He had to power his phone off due to all the calls and notifications coming through. He had now been was driving around aimlessly for a couple hours.

He turned his phone back on seeing the time, he couldn't take it anymore he had to know now if Meesha was really pregnant or was the hoe bluffing. He was praying hard that she wasn't, that was the last thing he needed right now. It would be hell if Meesha was walking round pregnant for him and Melanie had just lost their baby. That was for sure gonna be the last straw for her. Wouldn't be no coming back from that.

His car roared as he accelerated, the tires skurted loudly when he made an illegal u-turn. Heading towards Meesha's grandma's house.

"You really ain't lose tho! Cause really she snuck you and I feel like you got you some good licks in" one of Meesha's cousin said as they sat on the porch discussing the fight from earlier.

"Who dat is pulling up?" One of Meesha's cousins asked.

"My nigga!" Meka said possessively as she skipped off the porch towards Breon's car. Meesha rolled her eyes out of jealousy as she sat on the porch.

"That hoe Mela been gone all day. All she do is stay up under a nigga. Tayda ain't shit ass at that! She ain't gone be satisfied till she looking dumb and pregnant." Meesha said bitterly as she scrolled on her phone.

"Oh like you?" Melissa one of Meesha's older cousins asked. She loved all her cousins but she took a liking to Mela the most cause Mela minded her business and stayed out the way. Melissa hated how Meesha and Meka always brought drama to their grandma's house.

"Bitch mind yo business! You always sitting up judging somebody. Ain't nobody said shit when you had that abortion for Tray." Meesha shot back feeling hit by Melissa's words.

"You can't hurt my feelings with some shit I know I did. Girl that ain't no secret, if I wanted my baby I would've kept it. Ain't nobody force my hand on shit. But I knew I wasn't finna be walking round the hood pregnant for a nigga that I don't see no long term with that's the difference between me and you. A baby don't keep no nigga Meesha know that." Melissa said shaking her as she heard Vonte's charger roaring as he turned on their street.

"Girl fuck you! Baby or no baby he wants to be with me. Look where he at right now. Don't speak on what you don't know about." Meesha cheesed at her cousin as if she had proved a point when she too noticed Vonte pulling up.

Vonte dropped his passenger window, revealing an evil grimace hanging upon his face.

"Ayy bitch getcho' ass in the car and hurry up" Vonte yelled aggressively at Meesha not looking to pleased to see her.

"Awwe well isn't that a ghetto love story. Yea he wanna be with you alright" Melissa chuckled shaking her head going inside the house, causing Meesha to suck her teeth. Melissa prayed her cousin made it back alive. But she wasn't gonna waste her breath preaching to somebody who didn't wanna listen. She thought Meesha uh be a fool to get into that car with him, and she was just that a pure fool.

"Y'all let that nigga talk to y'all peoples like that?" Breon asked Meka as they sat in the car smoking.

"He really a bitch! Ain't nobody stunting him, his grimy ass gone get his karma for playing with my sister. He think just cause he run with Spazz he a big dog. Boy you is a bitch, everybody know he don't put in no real work forreal. Spazz is Nyny uncle so that's probably how he got on. He really just hang with Nyny and Step to look hard. Now they some real killers they can get anybody touched from what Keykey told done me. Her hoe ass done bout fucked all them but she definitely be having the tea. Yunno she pregnant by one of they homeboys KD and she say she used to go through his phone. Thats how we know they ones who spinned on Peedy nem." Meka ran her mouth repeating what she had heard from around the way.

"Oh yea?" Breon said keeping it short knowing he was just prompting Meka to keep running her mouth.

"Yea that's probably really why all them 31st and 33rd street niggas beefing cause Keykey done fucked everybody from both sides. She one shiesty ass bitch she'll get the drop on anybody. She the reason Vonte moved from with his mama to that lil stash house he be taking Meesha to right round the corner off 38th. Cause Keykey got Mike Mike them the drop on his momma house." Meka told him.

Gathering all the information he had just got from Meka he had a plan and it was time for revenge in the name of Keeme.

As Meesha got into the car, Vonte pulled off fast before she could even close her door good.

"Damn can I get in?" Meesha said in aggravated mood feeling like he had just embarrassed all across the board today.

"Shut the fuck up!" Vonte growled as the vein in his forehead bugled intensely due the menacing mug that sat upon his face.

Pulling up to a CVS, Meesha looked over at him confused.

"What we here for?" Meesha said with an attitude.

"Cause bitch you said you pregnant so we finna see. Ion trust shit yo ass say, and I'm not tryna have no ties to you! You don't do shit but bring drama in my fuckin life. I shoulda never fucked with yo easy ass to begin with." Vonte spat his voice laced with venom.

"What I got to lie for Vonte? Like you got me fucked up! We be fuckin and now I'm pregnant. I can just get an abortion if that's what you want, it's like $600, let's just do that cause you really acting weird to me right now! You know you be fuckin me! I got a picture of the test in my phone, I was gone send it to you earlier before that hoe came round tryna fight me—" Meesha scoffed getting nervous trying to flip the script as she looked through her camera roll for the picture Keykey sent her.

"Bitch stop playing with me! Watch yo fuck ass mouth." Vonte mugged her, snatching the phone outta her hand, zooming in on the picture he felt skeptical.

"You can't be mad with me cause you be fuckin around, I'm only for you Vonte. How I'm bringing you drama! Melanie the one out here fuckin with everybody! She was fuckin with Keeme, his cousin Breon, you, and Meachy all at the same time she the one for drama!" Meesha argued reaching for her phone back.

"Fuck you just said?" Vonte mugged her squinting his eyes.

"Vonte you acting like you don't know she for everybody but you wanna choose her over me! Why you think the city saying she the reason Keeme dead. I heard his cousin Breon telling them he fucked her anyways, talking bout you don't trust me hmph.. pay for the abortion then Vonte and be done with me" Meesha rambled trying to distract Vonte from the situation at hand.

In that same moment a phone started vibrating from the backseat. Vonte mugged Meesha before looking back seeing Melanie's phone. He quickly snatched it up and slid it in the pocket of his hoodie.

"Fuck all that shit you talking, get out the car and let's go in this store. I still don't trust yo ass, you finna take another test." Vonte said opening his door.

"No! You doing too much I can show you the test at the house." Meesha resisted sitting firm in the passenger seat.

"Bitch I look like I'm playing with you! Getcho ass out my car before I get you out myself. You think this shit a game, if you pregnant forreal this test ain't gone do shit but prove it." Vonte yelled at her, as he stood at the driver's side door.

"Okay I'm not pregnant then take me home. I'm done with you!" Meesha whined feeling nervous about his reaction to a possible negative test.

Cause truthfully after Vonte dissed her a couple of weeks ago, she ended up going Meka to link up with Hakeem and Breon. And can't remember if Hakeem bussed in her or not.

"Ain't gone tell yo ass again! Get the fuck out this car before I drag yo ass out. I don't give no fucks about you whining, hoe this ain't no fuckin game! You not finna flip back and forth between the two. I'll be damn if you pop up in a few months on some babymama shit. We finna clear the air now." Vonte mugged making Meesha reluctantly get out the car.

"And you think I give a fuck bout you being done with me. Bitch you want a nigga in your life, you better hope I act like I got some sense when I get these results." Vonte mugged her as he mushed the back her head making her speed up her pace of walking.

They went into CVS and purchased the pregnancy test with three digital tests in the box.

Vonte drove back to the hood & backed into the driveway of the safe house.

Meesha followed him inside, dragging her feet as she clutched the CVS bag wishing for miracle. She nervously and intently watched as Vonte took his gun from his waistband roughly sitting it on the table.

Going into the small kitchen he grabbed a bottle of Hennessy that Spazz had left over. Popping the top he took it to the head gulping it down. Easily ignoring the burning sensation it gave his throat. He again roughly sat the bottle down on the counter making Meesha almost jump out her skin from being startled. Patting his pockets his pulled out his keys sitting them on the counter. Digging through his pockets further he retrieved some weed and a sandwich bag full of pills. Reaching in the front of his hoodie he retrieved his backwoods and Melanie's phone.

He didn't even bother to look up at her as he felt eyes watching him he pulled back a chair and sat at the table. He started breaking down his weed, extending his arm back to grab the Hennessy bottle again.

"I don't know what the fuck you standing up here watching me for. You got business to handle, so hurry up and don't close that fucking door either." Vonte said venom laced in every word as he unlocked Melanie's phone and started rolling up.

Meesha quickly made her way to the bathroom, cautious of her every move. If she wasn't scared of Vonte before she sure as hell was now.

"And bitch pick up yo feet, sick of that foot dragging shit!" Vonte yelled as he opened the Hennessy bottle again, grabbing two perks and a tab out of the baggie of pills he popped them. Swallowing them down with a swig of Hennessy. It didn't take long for the substances to kick in, he was now indeed booted out his mind.

Typing in Melanie's password her phone unlocked. Going through Melanie's DMs he saw nothing but thirsty ass niggas who she curved. He exited off her socials and went to her iMessages and searched the name Breon but before he could see the results, he heard his phone ringing.

He looked around hearing his phone ringing yet not seeing it, until he realized the vibrations coming from his hoodie.

Pulling his phone out he watched it stop ringing then, a notification pop up indicating he had a voicemail.

He clicked the notification and the voicemail begin to play. Meesha stood out of view in the bathroom listening as a woman's voice played from the speaker.

"Vonte I could really kill you right now! You really smelling yo fuckin self. I am disappointed in you really, cause as a man you posed to be here right now. You and Melanie took a lost today, yes this brings about a lot of pain but you don't run away cause you're hurt! That's a coward move. She blames herself and you should be here with her, you left her in a cold hospital room alone and scared not to mention the actual physical pain she's in. Vonte do better seriously! Everybody's not so forgiving so if you really love her you better hope you can make this right because the look in her eyes I've seen it before and... yunno what I'm not even gonna go into all of that. With all that she's going through this is very insensitive of you. Yes I'm here with her but I'm not her mama or her grandma most importantly I'm not you! Lani needs you right now and you might not realize it but you need her too. Don't miss your opportunity to be there for her and yourself. Stop being selfish! You not the only one hurting, you can't run from your problems that only makes things worse. This may be a lesson for you cause you obviously got a lot of growing up to do! And I shouldn't have to call you no five fuckin times, but that's okay cause I'm calling yo mama on yo ass! I love you be safe, stop being trifling good BYE!" Pamela ranted on his voicemail.

Vonte sat there absorbing all that she had said. He was hurt and was disappointed in his self too. They just needed to realize he needed time. So lost and clouded in his thoughts he had forgotten where was for a minute. Until a timer going off brought him back to reality.

"Fuck you doing in there? What's taking so long?" Vonte mugged looking in the direction of the bathroom not seeing Meesha.

"Nun- Nothing it takes a few minutes to show results, I'm done now." Meesha stumbled over her words as she grabbed the tests and walked to the front with a sad expression etched across her face.

"Stop fucking look at me like that man, nigga don't got no sympathy for no dirt dog ass hoe." Vonte said sizing her snatching the two test of her hands.

"And back up.." Vonte added as he analyzed the tests that read clear as day not pregnant.

Meesha stepped back as she silently cried not sure of Vonte's reaction.

Vonte looked up at her then back at the tests, dropping them on the table as he shook his head letting out a dry humorless laugh.

"Just give me the abortion money" He mimicked her reaching across the table to grab his vibrating phone that sat dangerously close to his gun.

Meesha heart rate raced scared that he was about to shoot her dead.

"GET OUT! Fuck you still standing here for? Get the fuck out my face. Get the fuck out this house and out my fuckin life you conniving ass hoe. Standing up here crying bitch I should be crying man hit the doe!" Vonte yelled feeling enraged. The drugs in his body had him feeling real irrational right now and he was about 5 seconds away from flashing.

"Von—, Vonte I'm sorry! I'm really sorry, I wasn't—" Meesha stuttered and cried, pleading almost.

"AYE BITCH WHAT I SAID! Get the fuck out fo' I do sumn to you! You testing my patience bitch on hood!" Vonte quickly slid his chair back and hopped up quicker than Meesha could start making her feet move. She flinched but he had already grabbed the back of her neck shoving her forward towards the door almost making her fall.

"But it's dark outside.." Meesha mumbled as she cried and snotted.

"I don't give a fuck, get yo tricking ass off this property and I ain't playing bitch!" Vonte growled at her.

Hearing his phone vibrating rapidly he turned around to go retrieve it letting the door slam in Meesha's face. Seeing it was Step he answered the phone.

"Did he answer? He answered?" Maddy whisper yelled in Step's ear.

"Aye girl move!" Step said annoyed as he got up and walked outside he was beyond irritated with the day in a whole. Every since he got woke up out his sleep by sirens his day spiraled.

"Damn nigga what chu on?" Step spoke into the phone.

"Fuck you talkin bout nigga I'm at the spot." Vonte replied confused.

"Nigga you posed to be up here with us you tweaking boy. How you just pull off and leave muthafuckas?" Step said shaking his head knowing Vonte was good for it.

"Nigga how you know I left?" Vonte asked booted out his mind not even making sense of what he was saying.

"Nigga you must be off the drugs right now. I seen yo ass storm out. I ain't follow you cause I know how you get and I guess shit had got serious. Mel ain't get knocked in no coma or nun did she? Niggas was saying she was unconscious." Step asked knowing his best friend all too well.

"Nigga even worst.. she woke but we lost our jit. She was pregnant man and just like that the baby gone. I know she hate me right now fasho. I couldn't stay up there and look her in the face knowing the only reason she even was fighting was because I let a bitch get comfortable enough to think she could play with her or even disrespect her. I know I'm a fucked up nigga but even I ain't deserve this. Nigga if this my karma then God really punishing me." Vonte sighed.

"Fuck man.. ion even know to say dawg cause on god if Maddy lost our baby.. I'd be fucked up too. Man this shit getting too crazy. Nigga can't win for losing round this bitch. You green tho bruh cause you shouldn't have left her like that. When moms had a miscarriage she damn near went crazy. Melanie need you right now dawg." Step checked him.

"Nigga you sound like mama Pam" Vonte chuckled.

"No nigga I sound right" Step chuckled.

"I just can't face her right now bruh, and fuck that nigga Benji but he ain't lie this shit mainly my fault. Maybe she better off without me. I ain't did shit but bring pain and toxicity into her life." Vonte vented.

"If not right now then when.. how long you think you she gone wait for you. And yea that fuck nigga be talking shit but he spit real shit too. I ain't never on no picking sides shit but right is right and wrong is wrong. You been dogging Mel, ion know if sis gone forgive you after this shit. Play ya cards right nigga." Step spoke honestly.

"I hear you man, I'm tryna right my wrongs so I ain't stepping to her on no sorry shit cause that just ain't enough.. man that's why I left cause the only thing that was gone make this worst was the bitch Meesha hollin' bout she pregnant for me and she gone put them laws on Melanie and all this rahrah shit so I went to go see bout that."

"Dawg you fuckin up big time. I know that's possibly your seed but you gotta make her get rid of that shit. I'm telling you ain't nun good gone come from that. I'm talm bout her as a babymama gone be straight HELL nigga on da guys." Step said in disbelief.

"Man I'm knowing! That's why I pulled up on the bitch on some pregnancy test shit. And she went to talking crazy saying she got a picture of it on her phone blah blah blah. And I can just give her abortion money and she'll leave me alone type shit. Man the bitch just tried to pin an invisible baby on me, I almost just kilt that hoe. I still might.. her and sister definitely gone get what's coming to them tho. In my eyes they killed my jit." Vonte ranted dramatically.

"Fuck them hoes man, we got enough going on right now. Just bring yo ass back up hea." Step said sucking his teeth.

"Aight I gotta go see my dukes first tho, Mama Pam done called on me and shit."

"Aight nigga" Step said hanging up.

Vonte slid his phone in his pocket and looked around for his keys. His heavy eyes making things be slightly distorted. Finding his keys he snatched them up and headed out the door, absentmindedly forgetting to lock it.

Hopping in his car he took the short drive a couple blocks over to his momma's house. Throwing his car in park he got out. Letting himself in, instead of knocking.

"Wassup y'all boys? Where moms?" Vonte said to his brothers who were posted in the living room playing  Call of Duty.

"Nigga eyes so red.. wassup lil bruh" Trayvon said shaking his head.

"Sup Von, she in her room." Levon said nodding never taking his eyes off the TV.

Although they were brothers they were three completely different people, Vonte specifically being the black sheep.

"Come in" Janae said as she heard the soft knocks on her bedroom door.

"Hi ma.." Vonte said awkwardly as he stood in her doorway scratching his head.

"Speak of the devil, Pam I'll call you back" Janae said into her phone ending the call as she squinted her eyes at Vonte. Her facial expression reading disappointment and disapproval.

"I oughta fuck you up! Vontarie McCloud, for the life of me I can't understand where I went wrong with you! Boy look at you! High as a damn kite. You running round in these streets so careless.. like you just so damn invincible to consequences. Well news flash son, I don't know if you notice but the consequences that may miss you are they hitting everybody you love. That shit Pam just told me broke my heart. You left that girl up there alone to figure this out herself. But you was right there to put the baby in her. Fuck kinda trifling ass mother would I be to encourage this bullshit. You got her in this shit and you need go through it with her so sober the fuck up and take yo ass back to that hospital." Janae preached at him.

"I know I'm fucked up ma.. it's like even when I try so hard to not be like him. It feel like I'm proving him right everyday, maybe I ain't meant to be shit but my daddy son. All y'all would be better off without me, I didn't deserve to be that baby's father. I ain't fit to be shit that's why God took it away. Melanie don't need me.. nobody don't need me." Vonte sat on the edge of his momma's bed venting as tears started to fall.

"STOP IT Vontarie! You know that's not true, you're better than him. And you need to start acting like it, making better decisions and holding yourself accountable. Stand up and be a man, you don't get to play victim uht uht ain't no time for that! Right your wrongs and take the results as they are. You gotta live with the choices you've made but you gotta learn the lessons too. And use those lessons to make better choices. I love you with everything in me and I see how much love you got for Melanie but ima tell you like this if you be a coward and don't go up there and handle yo business like you posed to. I hope she never talk to ass again. Mhm, cause she deserve better than that so you make the decision is she worth losing?" Janae said seriously as she got up to rub his back.

Vonte sniffled and wiped his face, seeing the seriousness in his momma's eyes as she looked down at him.

"You gone be alright son, it's just time to be a man" Janae embraced him.

"Aye Terrance, where Hakeem at? I been calling that nigga back to back." Breon asked as he walked into the house.

"In the back with some hoe, what the business is?" Terrance asked.

"Man fuckin wrong with that hoe Meka, I got the drop on them niggas."

"What niggas?" Terrance grinned.

"Vonte and nem, she dropped the lo for they lil stash house and everything. And I know the nigga round there right now we should slide on his ass." Breon smirked.

"Shittt nigga it's whatever" Terrance shrugged.

"Fuck you niggas out here hollin' bout?" Hakeem asked as he walked out his room buckling his pants.

"Nigga B say he got the drop on them 31st street niggas." Terrance filled him in.

"Whad?! Shit put a nigga up on g." Hakeem said immediately intrigued.

"The lil hoe Meka I be fuckin with showed me dat mouth do way more than suck a mean dick. Bitch drop the lo for where Vonte be. Apparently he work under Spazz which is Nyny uncle and they got a lil stash spot on 38th. The way she was talking I'm knowing that nigga had something to do with Keeme getting killed he be mixed up into too much shit." Breon explained.

Truthfully he wasn't entirely sure what connection Vonte had to Keeme's death but he did know that he was the reason Melanie ghosted him and he didn't like that. Getting rid of Vonte would be a way of tying up any loose ends as well cause he went with Keeme that night to kill Nasir.

So in his mind soon or later all things catch up to you and that could mean that any connection to Nasir resulting in creating a target on his back.

"What you tryna do? Niggas gotta pay for what they did to my brother." Hakeem mugged.

"Y'all know nigga Spazz is basically untouchable and well connected in the city. So if we gone go fuckin with anything attached to his name, we gone have to some type of disguise to cover our ass." Breon said thinking of the perfect plan.

"Stop all the military lingo, talking bout a disguise.. elaborate my nigga" Terrance frowned in confusion.

"Meka told me, Nyny and then boys killed Peedy. So the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I think we need to build an alliance with them niggas from 33rd and let them catch the blow back from havoc we bout to cause. And just like that we Scott free." Breon explained.

"Nigga might be on to something, call that nigga Buck. Yunno that's his people nem." Terrance nudged Hakeem.

Ain't nobody safe right now..

From the looks of it Vonte losing his mind..

Shit getting messy ain't it?

What's y'all thoughts?

A lot has transpired but what could possibly happen next... ??? 👀👀👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40K 48
"Know it's hard to trust but we've been through to much shit, we can't give up." Risk It All On Love.
1.7M 60K 59
I'm republishing it, follow again on the second run. DONT COME IF UR DRY!!! -"𝐈 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐲, 𝐂𝐨...
212K 5.1K 32
𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐭? 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐭�...
528K 18.7K 53
his blessing, her curse. a lesson for them both.