I Will Always Hate You (Willi...

By iamastrangeperson000

William Afton X reader «gender neutral» ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N L/N is an intelligent 24 year... More

«A/N»
Backstory thing ig
«Çhåptër 1»
«Çhåptër 2»
«Chåptër 3»
«Çhåptër 4»
«Çhåptër 5»
«Çhåptër 6»
«Çhåptër 7»
«Çhåptër 8»
«Çhåptër 9»
«Çhåptër 10»
«Çhåptër 11»
«Çhåptër 12»
«Chåptër 14»
«Çhåptër 15»
«Çhåptër 16»
«Chåptër 17»
«Çhåptër 18»
«Chåptër 19»
«Çhåptër 20»
«Çhåptër 21»
«Çhåptër 22»
«Chåptër 23»
A/N
«Çhåptër 24»
«Çhåptër 25»
«Çhåptër 26»
«Çhåptër 27»
«Çhåptër 28»
«Çhåptër 29»
«Çhåptër 30»
Ending note
Book 2
Little goofy thing-
sneak peek

«Çhåptër 13»

1.4K 40 34
By iamastrangeperson000

                                                                               Hospital*

»"Mom?..." I fell to my knees by my mother. I felt tears start to fall from my eyes, the light glistening the streak marks on my cheeks. 'What are you doing?! Go call an ambulance!' my thoughts yelled at me.

I quickly got up and ran to the telephone in the kitchen. I picked it up and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator on the other line asked.

"I need an ambulance at *******. The apartment is on the 5th floor at door 69." I explained quickly.

"Alright, dear. Please stay on the-" the operator was cut off by me hanging up the phone and running to my mom's lifeless body.

I sniffed, falling to my knees again and picking up my mother's dead body, hugging her softly. At this point, I didn't care about the tears running down my face. I just wanted my mom to be alive and comfort me.

Not long after the call, the paramedics had arrived. They went into the apartment and I let them know where I was. They went to my mother and checked her pulse.

"She still has a faint pulse running. We need to hurry to the hospital now. We could save her." The paramedic said. 

They put my mom on a stretcher thing and went to the ambulance quickly. I was running behind them, and got into the ambulance. I held my mom's hand, praying that she could have a chance to live. We quickly arrived at the hospital and they took my mom out into the hospital. I was trying to follow them, but they wouldn't let me.

"You may wait in the waiting area." A paramedic said, cleaning some stuff.

I nodded and went inside, trying to find a phone somewhere. I looked over to the front desk and saw someone there. I quickly walked over to the person.

"Um, excuse me?" I asked the guy at the front desk.

"Oh, yes?" He looked up from his computer.

"Uh, do you happen to have a phone around here?" I asked, fidgeting with my finger with tears still in my eyes.

"Yes, we do. Just right over there. If you need anything else, let me know." He said with a smile.

I nodded and smiled back at him. I walked over to the phone on the wall and picked it up. I started to dial Henry's number.

"Hello, Henry speaking," Henry answered.

"Hey Henry..." I said, starting to feel tired.

"Oh! Hello Y/N, why are you calling?" He asked.

I sniffed, feeling a tear run down my check as my thoughts tried to catch up with the events happening. "My mother's at the hospital." I blurted out.

Henry paused, "I'm coming over there with Max." He said, concerned. He hung up the phone and I put the phone down in its place. 

I sighed and walked over to a chair to sit in. I sat down with my mind racing with thoughts. Was my mom going to be ok? Is she actually gone? If she is, who would take care of us? Max and I's father left years ago. Has mom planned out who would take care of us? Specifically Max, since he was still a minor. I started crying again at the thought that I could lose my mom and be left without a parent. I sniffed, wishing this was all a dream.

"That dream I had..." I whispered under my breath.

The dream, where I saw my mother's lifeless body on the floor. Next was Max, who looked like he hadn't took care of himself. Then...the part with me and William. 'There's no way I become a murder in the future...' I thought, becoming sick. 

"(Y/N)!" I heard Henry call me. 

I looked up to see Henry running over to me with Max behind him. I got up and ran over to them. Henry opened his arms and I went to hug him. Max stopped behind Henry, his face full of concern.

"Is your mother ok?" Henry asked, leaving the embrace.

I shrugged, "They took into one of the rooms. They said they felt a bit of her pulse, but I know she's gone." I sniffed.

Max started crying from behind Henry. Henry moved out of my way and I walked over to Max, pulling him into a hug.

"Hey, it's ok, bud." I said, feeling a tear run down my cheek.

Max didn't say anything, just continued to cry. I rubbed his back, comforting him. 

"(L/N)?" a doctor called out.

Me and Max left the embrace and ran over to the doctor. Henry walked over to us.

"How is our mom?" I asked, concern in my voice.

The doctor paused, looking down. At this point, I knew that our mom, was gone. Tears filled my eyes as I stood there, starting to feel sick again.

"She had a heart attack and..." the doctor continued to go on but I blocked out everything.

Max looked over at me and started hugging me. I looked over at him and gave him a strong hug back.

"She's actually gone..." Max cried softly into my ear.

I held onto him tighter. "I know, I know..." I sniffed.

Max buried his head into my shoulder. "Who's gonna take care of us now?" He mumbled into my shoulder.

I let out a shaky sigh. "I dunno," I answered, honestly.

"Thank you for letting us know, sir." Henry said, putting a hand on Max's shoulder.

The doctor nodded, respectfully, and left. Max looked up at Henry and I looked back at him.

"Do you guys wanna spend the night at my house?" Henry asked as me and Max left the embrace.

Me and Max said nothing and just nodded. Henry looked down and told us that we should go. We followed Henry out to his car. I got in the passenger seat while Max got into the back. Henry got into the driver side and started the car to go. 

My thought while driving home were loud. What happens now? I mean I could move out, but what about Max? He just moved schools, I doubt he wants to move again. Are we going to be at our grandparents or do I have to take care of Max? I am legally an adult...but I barely have enough money for a house, let alone Max.

"(Y/N)!" Henry shouted softly next to me.

I jumped out of my trance, seeing that we were at the apartment complex. "Huh? Oh sorry..." I apologize.

"No need to apologize. Go get your stuff to spend the night at my house." Henry said.

I nodded and got out of the car. I walked into the building, quickly going to the apartment. I went in and heard Max already packing up his stuff. I went to my room and got out a night bag. I put in my pjs, along with some clothes. I got up and went to the bathroom, putting my toothbrush, toothpaste and other things I need in my night bag. I went to the front door and called for Max.

"Max! You ready?" I called.

Max ran out of his room. "Yea, let's go," he said looking tired.

I opened the front door and Max followed behind me. We got out of the building quickly and back to Henry's car.

"Well that was quick." Henry said, starting up the car and leaving the parking lot.

I decided not to say anything about that but what was on my mind. "Henry, do you know who's gonna take care of us now? Specifically Max." I asked him.

Henry looked over at me for a second then back at the road. "I don't know. You may have to take care of Max now. But, I doubt you two want to live on your own." He explained, sighing at the end.

I nodded, staying silent after. It didn't take long to get to Henry's, especially with my thoughts. We all got out of the car, going into Henry's house. We took our shoes off and that when Emilie appeared. She had a concerned look on her face. She went up to me and Max, hugging us.

"My condolences to you two." She expressed her sympathy and continued to give us a motherly hug.

We didn't respond and just stayed in the embrace for awhile. After a bit, we left the hug.

"I got the guest room ready for you two. Henry will show you it." She said, taking our bags.

Henry told us to follow him and we walked upstairs, behind Lauren with our bags. We went down the short hall and went into the guest room. It was a nice room with beige walls and one bed against the wall. Emilie put our bags down.

"You guys can stay as long as you need to. If you need anything, just let me or Henry know." She explained.

We both nodded and Emilie left with Henry following her. Max sighed and flopped down on the bed on his back.

"Wanna just change and go to bed." I asked Max, getting my stuff out.

Max sighed, getting up from the bed. "Yea, I guess. It's just, I'm still shocked at this." Max sniffed.

I looked over at him and sat down on the bed next to him. "Neither can I. But, mom would want us to live on with our lives." I said, giving him a side hug.

He sighed, "I guess she would. Let's just go to bed." He said, getting up at throwing my stuff at me. 

"Trying to kill me?" I joked, getting up with my stuff.

He laughed, "Maybe," he joked, getting his stuff out.

We both turned away from each other and changed quickly. We put our old clothes away and got into bed. I sighed, looking out the window in the room.

"Max, I know this is random, but I love you. And I want you to know, I will always be by you no matter what." I said.

Max paused, thinking of what to say. "I love you too, (Y/N). I know you'll always be with me, we only have each other now." He said in a tired voice.

I smiled and turned over to him to find him already asleep. 'Man he's tired' I thought. I sighed and continued to look out the window.

I knew I wouldn't get any sleep tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*magically appears* I'm back and actually know where this book is going

Also thank you all so much for the reads and votes it makes my day a lot better :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 46.8K 32
Slendy needs more Creepypastas. So he takes Splendy's advice and makes a summer camp to train some chosen kids to become Creepypastas. He sends out l...
59.8K 509 87
Just a social media story🫶
48K 1K 13
The rain was dropping heavily that night. You had to find a place to hide, you couldn't go back to where you came from. Just when, you noticed a rest...
9.3K 143 15
(DISCOUNTINUED) Emilie Ferreira, a young fashion designer, has everything she has wished since little she showed huge interest in fashion. Emilie gre...