Nile Priness and the pharaoh...

Atemgirl94 által

legend states there's a princess, a Nile princess chosen by the Nile Goddess. she's bares the mark of the Nil... Több

the beginning
the first few years
the first meeting and living in secret
living a life, learning the truth
learning to be a princess
the ball
the first kiss
the confusion and secrets
the start for a change
The choice that would decide their fate
Pharaoh Ceremony
A royal ball
the wedding
Birth of the first prince
being parents
the plan and a strategy
Problems arise
facing a problem for a solution
A blessing
Chapter 21 pt. 1
Chapter 21 pt. 2
The Persian family comes to visit
Persian family and Queen's secret
chp. 24
Problems arise again
Visting Persia
Returning to Egypt/preparing for battle
The Battle
Author's note
Heading home after the battle
Saving children

the visit to the palace

823 39 8
Atemgirl94 által

Within the next year Britt had discovered her powers and they had become fully active. She could control the water to whatever she wanted it to do. She smiled as she now understood why they called her the Nile Princess. What scared her was the thought of marrying someone and they use her powers for something bad. She knew it could be bad but she didn't know that deep down inside her was her spirit Ka called Goddess of the Nile. So her powers were able to easily drain her energy for they were not at full strength.  

Bre had discovered her own powers but they were opposite of Britt's and one thing she was able to figure out without actually seeing it was since she was the Fire Dragon Princess, she though it meant she could probably control a dragon. She just didn't know what kind of Dragon.

These girls along with their sister worked to get better at the powers they had discovered. Aiden wished he was gifted like them. Little did he know he was but his power was more hidden then theirs was.

Every once in awhile Britt would feel sad and a tad guilty for what she did when she was thirteen. Now she was sixteen but she had been warned awhile back that if she reached the age of sixteen with no suitor then the leader of her royal family had already betrothed her to someone in the case of this happening. Though she never gave it a lot of thought cause she thought more of her powers.

One day her parents told her to get her Stallion ready that they were going for a visit to the  royal palace. Hearing about the palace her calm expression to one of anger as she didn't want to go there. But her parents insisted so her and her siblings dressed in their royal attire then mounted their horses and headed to the Palace.

It didn't take long before they arrived there and were greeted by Atem's father. Britt who trailed behind with her sister, Britt noticed Prince Atem was not there, it slightly bugged her some but she wouldn't let it be shown. After they got off their horses the Pharaoh looked at Britt "My apologies Princess Britt for my sons absence." He said. "It is ok" She said.

They let the guards take their horses and then the pharaoh let the servants show them to their rooms. The twins roomed together because they didn't want to be separated in the big palace. After that they adjusted things for them to be comfortable.

A little later Britt went out deciding to go for a walk. She went near a little stream but as she walked she almost lost her footing and fell in. Just before she fell in someone caught her and she was grateful someone caught her. "Thank- " She started to say but as she turned to look at who caught her she came in eye contact with Prince Atem.

<i>He caught me. Why does he always save me?</i> She thought.

Things were quiet between them and then a smirk came to Atems lips. "What are you going to do?" She asked. "Oh you will see." He said as he let her go letting her fall into the water. It was his payback for her slapping him three years ago.

When Britt fell in the water she noticed it was cold but the longer she let herself stay under it seemed to warm up. She didn't go up at first she just looked up at him through the water as her amulet was protecting her from drowning. She waited for her chance to come up and surprise him. Though Atem was aware she wore the Nile amulet but he had never seen her use her powers.

Atem waited and after a few minutes he seemed concerned that something had happened to her. Britt knew she could jump out at him but things were already not on the good side with them so she just came to the surface and climbed out. She coughed some as she did have some water go in her mouth when she first had entered. She looked up at him and he noticed her eyes were as blue as the Nile and her crystal she had on her head.  She got up and went back to her room to dry off.

<i>This is not over prince Atem.</i> She thought as she went inside to change in to dry clothes.

She made sure that her parents didn't see her while she was wet and as she entered the room she shared with her twin Bre was already inside. Bre looked to the door and seen Britt soaked "Britt what happened?" She asked her. Britt just walked over as she went somewhere for privacy and changed. Walking out she looked at Bre "Prince Atem, he let me fall into the water." She told her sister. This surprised Bre that Prince Atem would do such a thing to her twin.

A few hours later they were all asked to attend dinner in the dining hall. So Britt, Bre and their family all attended as they were guests. Their parents sat up at the head of the table. Leaving six open chairs. Aiden took a seat next to Bre while Nana sat next to Britt. Leaving two open chairs for anyone to sit in.

<i>I guess he is not going to be here.<\i> Britt thought.

Just as she thought that Prince Atem arrived in the dinning hall. He was going to take the empty seat with the adults but his father asked him to sit with the Princess's and their brother. Trying to set a good example in front of Britt's parents he didn't argue as he walked and took the empty seat next to Britt.

As dinner started neither Atem or Britt said anything to each other. If someone else said anything to them they would speak to answer. Nana watched her sister and every once in awhile she could see something trying to break through the stubbornness her older sister had.

<i>Could Britt have had feelings for Prince Atem years ago? </i>Nana thought and knew she'd have to talk to Bre about it later.

After dinner both of them left going separate ways as they didn't want anything to do with each other around that time. Nana and Bre followed Britt wanting to know what was going on with her. Aiden decided to go talk with Prince Atem to get some info as well. Though as they were asked neither of them gave out the whole story so Bre,Nana and Aiden had no idea what really was wrong.

A few days passed and things seemed to calm. Atem and Britt still refused to look at each other or even speak. They had tried best when they were around adults in trying to make it look as if they got along but that wasn't the case at all.

One day toward mid day close to dark and Britt was heading to her room. She knew she had to get some rest as things were coming up in the new coming days. She knew that there was another ball going to happen. She just didn't know the purpose behind it. While she was walking and almost to her room, someone grabbed her. She couldn't see who it was because he put a cloth over her eyes and mouth to keep her from seeing his face but also from screaming. Britt was worried as she had an idea who had grabbed her.

Soon she felt that someone placed her down and tied her hands. She didn't know how to get free from him but more importantly she wondered if anyone would come to save her. She doubted that Prince Atem would save her again after the fight with her. Then again she hoped he would so she could get free from Bakura.

Hours passed and soon Britt fell asleep though she didn't know what to expect with Bakura. In the room Bakura was watching her. He planned for the pharaohs son to come after her but when he least expected it. A group of villagers attacked him and his bandits. Jake ran over to Britt taking off the cloth in her mouth and over her eyes. He seen she was asleep and lightly slapped her cheek a little.

Britts eyes opened and when she seen Jake she smiled. "Jake, you're here" She said glad to see her friend after so long of being away. Jake didn't have time to untie her so he rushed her out with him. Soon followed by their friends who followed his lead.

Jake helped Britt on and then him along with their friends rode their horses away from the area. Miranda came up near them and cut the ropes so Britt could be free. "thanks" She said to her friend.

At the palace Atem had noticed he hadn't seen Britt for awhile. Bre came running out and when she saw Atem she immediately told him that Britt was missing. It made him think back to the fight with the bandits and wondered if the leader had taken her. "Do not worry. I'll find her." He said to Bre, who nod in knowing her sister would be found.

Atem went to the stables and mounted his horse. He knew speed would help him find her. So he had his horse set out of the palace grounds. It may have been seconds, minutes or hours before he finally spotted the group and seen Britt was with them. Atem had his horse stop infront of Jake's horse and looked at him. Seeing that Britt was safe he put his hand out to her "come with me back to the palace" He said to her.

Britt looked at him saying nothing. But knowing she was needed with her family she got off of the horse and walked over to Prince Atem. She took his hand though she wondered if this was some kind of Joke. Atem helped her up on the horse and then had her sit infront of him on his horse. Britt found this to be a little awkward. As she'd never expected to be on the same horse as Atem.

Atem looked at Jake and her other friends then asked "Do you know who had her?" He asked. Jake was the one to speak "we rescued her from Bakura. She's our friend and we would do anything to make sure she stayed safe." He said. Neither of them noticed Britt had fallen back asleep. Atem made the judgment himself and invited them back to the palace but he made sure his horse stayed a little bit ahead of the rest of them.

During the trip back about half way he looked down noticing Britt hadn't fought him or done anything to disagree with being on the same horse as him. That's when he noticed why she was so quiet.

<i>She's asleep. Though until now I never noticed how beautiful she looks and..so at peace when she is asleep.</i>  Atem thought

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
772K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.