Experimental (Peter Parker x...

By Eyelynthederp

Y/n was experimented on in Sokovia with her siblings Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. She got both of her siblings... More

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier ⍟ ↴
Chapter 1 - Post credits scene
2. Avengers: Age of Ultron β’Ά ↴
Chapter 1 - Opening fight
Chapter 2 - Ultron meets the siblings
Chapter 3 - Visions
Chapter 4 - Visions birth
Chapter 5 - Final Battle
Chapter 6 - Breakdown
3. Captain America: Civil War ⍟ ↴
Chapter 1 - I... can't make it...
Chapter 2 - Phone call with Peter
Chapter 3 - Why aren't you letting me leave?
Chapter 4 - Team Cap assemble
Chapter 5 - Airport battle
Chapter 6 - We need to talk
4. Spider-Man: Homecoming πŸ•ΈοΈ ↴
Chapter 1 - A day in the life of Y/n
Chapter 2 - I need your help!
Chapter 3 - What'd I miss?
Chapter 4 - Truck heist
Chapter 5 - Saving their friends from the Washington monument
Chapter 6 - Ferry fight
Chapter 7 - Peter, it's over
Chapter 8 - What?!
Chapter 9 - Bringing down Vulture
Chapter 10 - I thought we already said our goodbyes
5. Avengers: Infinity War β’Ά ↴
Chapter 1 - Field trip
Chapter 2 - Iron Spider
Chapter 3 - Crash landing
Chapter 4 - I need to do this...
Chapter 5 - Titan fight
Chapter 6 - Something's happening...
6. Avengers: Endgame β’Ά ↴
Chapter 1 - Breath
Chapter 2 - No...
7. What If...? Season 1 β’Ά ↴
7a. ➝ Chapter 1 - The zombie apocalypse!!
Chapter 2 - Grand Central
Chapter 3 - This can't last forever
Chapter 4 - Wanda...
7b. ➝ Chapter 5 - It's what came with the zombies
8. What If...? Season 2 β’Ά ↴
8a. ➝ Chapter 1 - What If... Y/n became a widow?
Chapter 2 - Next target
Chapter 3 - Awakening
Chapter 4 - Escape
8b. ➝ Chapter 5 - That's a good question
8c. ➝ Chapter 6 - The year is 1602
Chapter 7 - The Forerunner
8d. ➝ Chapter 8 - Strange Supreme intervened
9. WandaVision ᱬ ↴
9a. ➝ Chapter 1 - Monopoly
Chapter 2 - Help me Wanda
9b. ➝ Chapter 3 - Victimizer
Chapter 4 - Theoretically
9c. ➝ Chapter 5 - Panic
Chapter 6 - WANDA!
9e. ➝ Chapter 8 - Prisoner
Chapter 9 - Memory lane
Chapter 10 - "I wanted him back."
9f. ➝ Chapter 11 - Finale
Chapter 12 - Post credits scene
10. Spider-Man: Far From Home πŸ•ΈοΈ ↴
Chapter 1 - Plans
Chapter 2 - Fundraiser
Chapter 3 - Nightmare
Chapter 4 - Venice
Chapter 5 - Water monster
Chapter 6 - Mysterio?
Chapter 7 - Hijacked
Chapter 8 - Baby mountain goats
Chapter 9 - Opera
Chapter 10 - Normal summer vacation
Chapter 11 - You did what?!
Chapter 12 - Something only you would know
Chapter 13 - Final boss
Chapter 14 - Post credits scene
11. Spider-Man: No Way Home πŸ•ΈοΈ ↴
Chapter 1 - This can't be happening
Chapter 2 - I'm a really good lawyer
Chapter 3 - The first day back
Chapter 4 - A shift in reality
Chapter 5 - 3 more multiverse men
Chapter 6 - Who said I needed to win?
Chapter 7 - Cures
Chapter 8 - We're okay, right?
Chapter 9 - Preparations
Chapter 10 - Well, myself
Chapter 11 - This isn't goodbye
Chapter 12 - Post credits scene
12. Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness ۞ ↴
Chapter 1 - They do nothing
Chapter 2 - Reality hopping
Chapter 3 - Other 'other me'
Chapter 4 - Go on red
Chapter 5 - Mindscape
Chapter 6 - Not real
Chapter 7 - Don't!
Chapter 8 - Post credit scene
To Be Continued (w/ upcoming slate)
Upfront - Schedule Update

9d. ➝ Chapter 7 - Circus

498 10 6
By Eyelynthederp

---

I awoke with a jump, pushing up off of the grass onto my hands and knees. Happy circus music started to seep into my ears. I frowned, blinking a few times to clear my vision as I sat up on my knees. I slowly started to inch my head around, slightly scared of what I might come across. My lips parted as I took in the full fledged circus happening behind me. I pressed my lips back together, raising up onto my feet. I scanned the workers of the circus, recognising every single one of them as original Sword workers. I would've laughed at the fact that Wanda turned them all into clowns and circus freaks if the situation wasn't what it was.

A shift in the grass behind me had me spinning back around. Vision was half sitting up, awake and as confused as I was. He promptly stood up, wobbling a bit as he did so. He then looked to me and frowned some more.

"You okay?" I asked taking a small step towards him. His eyes flicked to the clowns before he huffed out a breath and gripped his thankfully fully intact shoulder. "Vision?"

"What happened? Who are you? Why'd you try to help me? What's going on?" He hurriedly uttered out questions fast than I could answer. I opened my mouth to speak but before a single word could come out someone else spoke up from behind me.

"You're the new clown?" A man's voice asked. I spun around after seeing Vision eye him strangely. I sighed frustratedly when I came face to face with one of Hayward's main go to guys dressed up as a circus strong man. "Who are you supposed to be?" He directed towards me, a lot of spite coming through his words. I scrunched up my face, pushing my head back in disgust at his tone of voice. "Uh, at least you're already in makeup. You're late for rehearsal with the escape artist." He said turning back towards Vision. "Come on." He waved us over as he turned away.

The strong man walked towards one of the trucks and my eyes widened at the sight. Darcy was chained up at the front of it, puckering her lips as she looked up at the sky waiting for I'm assuming Vis. I instantly started to move forwards to her.

"Darcy, are you okay?" I asked hurriedly stopping in front of her, and thankfully Vision had followed me up to her too. A frown lit up her features as she glanced between me and Vision.

"Can I help you creepers?" She asked taking me aback slightly. I glanced over my shoulder at Vision who was frowning as well.

"You don't remember me from last night?" Vision spoke up pointing up at his own face. Darcy just raised her eyebrows and pushed her head forwards, shifting the chains around her. "We locked eyes. There was an unspoken understanding." Vision continued motioning two of his fingers between his and Darcy eyes.

"Um, hard pass." Darcy told him straight before tossing her shoulders up and yanking the chains around her off.

"The hex." I mumbled realising what had happened to her. "Darcy, wait up." I called after her retreating form. I started to jog after her waving Vision to follow.

We chased after her through the cicus only being close enough to talk to her when we reached a much busier portion of the site. It was filled with random acts and stalls. But we didn't stop to take any of it in.

"Hello? Excuse me. Uh, you tried to help me." Vision called out after her, she was refusing to stop.

"Doubtful. I'm notoriously self-involved." She said over her shoulder. While she was speaking Vision quickly managed to get in front of her forcing her to come to a sudden stop.

"No, no, no. Please. Just hear me out." Vision fumbled out, earning a small nod from Darcy as she placed her hands on her hips. I grinned and stepped around her so I was facing her as well. "Alright. I believe that you were part of a team monitoring a supernatural anomaly."

"You were." I agreed seeing her partially annoyed and unimpressed expression. "We both were. And now we're... well in it." I huffed out, a small smile forming on my lips. Darcy sighed heavily in response before holding out her hand, motioning it towards Vision.

"Fine. I'll go out with you, but I'm ordering the lobster." I immediately frowned at her sentence.

"What?" I asked confused. Vision let out a sigh as she started to walk off again. "Vision please tell me you've found a way to get rid of Wanda's mid control." I said rolling my head in his direction. His eyes seemed to light up at that slightly.

"Oh, no. Look, that mime..." Vision hurriedly shouted out, throwing his finger towards a mime across the open space. "His tray is getting too heavy." He continued, making me frown not quite sure where he was going with this. But his words did get Darcy to stop and turn towards the mime in distress.

"Oh, you're bad back." Darcy called out to him. While she was distracted Vision came up behind her and pressed his fingertips to her temples. A wave seemed to go through her body before Vision let go and she started to stumble backwards.

"Ooh. Whoa!" She mumbled out, regaining her lost balance. I quickly stepped forward, that sounded more like the Darcy I knew. "Whew." She continued taking in her new surroundings.

"Awake?" Vision asked.

"Ooh, uh, yeah." She responded, doubling over slightly. I couldn't help but breathe a breath of relief that she was back.

"You okay?" I asked worriedly, Vision keeping his hands out just in case she fell over.

"Oh, hello, self." She mumbled to herself. Getting your brain back even if you've only been under for a matter of minutes must be weird. I couldn't even imagine. "You know, a part of me secretly wanted a guest spot on the show, but seriously, that sucked." I chuckled lightly at her.

"Look, uh, who are you two?" Vision asked glancing between me and Darcy.

"Darcy Lewis."

"Dr. Darcy Lewis." Vision repeated, looking off to the side. "I intercepted a communication regarding your work." He continued before looking to me expectantly.

"Y/n Maximoff. I'm Wanda's little sister." I explained promptly. He looked sort of stunned at what I'd just told him, he kept parting his lips to speak but no words came out.

"Hey, the lions just got off stage. You're up." Hayward's go to guy turned strong man yelled over to Vision and probably Darcy.

"I have questions." Vision whispered turning back to me and Darcy.

"And we have answers." Darcy replied, I nodded in agreement. "Uh..." She suddenly trailed off looking for a way out of here. All of our eyes seemed to simultaneously land on the funnel cakes van a few feet away. "Ooh, should we take this convo on the road?" Darcy asked looking between me and Vision

"Excellent." Vision exclaimed.

"You two are up." The strong man yelled in aggravation, having stopped next to our huddled group.

"No, I'm so sorry." Vision apologised to the man. "We have a pior engagement." Vision explained as we started to walk off. But the man swiftly clamped his hand around Darcy's arm keeping her from moving far.

"She's not goin' anywhere." He seethed. I was just about to layer some of my mind control on top of Wanda's but Darcy beat me to the punch, literally. She swung her other fist around slamming it into the side of his nose. He grunted, letting go of her arm as he fell down to the ground. I let out a huffy chuckle, extremely impressed.

"Oh, no!" Vision yelled while I yelled the complete opposite.

"Oh, yes!" I wooped, pumping my fist into the air briefly. "I've been wanting to do that ever since I first met him."

"My nose!" The man yelled out, his voice sounding quite nasally. He brought his hand up to it before pulling it back now seeing the blood staining his knuckle.

"Come on." Vision hurriedly waved as he started to jog away.

"Sorry." Darcy quickly apologised, she didn't really sound all too sorry though. I chuckled again and jogged off after Vision, Darcy hot on my tail.

We quickly piled into the van, Darcy taking the drivers seat, I stood in the back portion of the vehicle, bobbing down in between the two seats and letting Vision take the passenger seat.

"Where do you think you're going? Get back here!" The man yelled pushing himself up off of the hay covered ground.

"To your house, I assume?" Darcy chimed as Vision slammed the sliding door shut.

"My questions." Vision said as Darcy started the search for the vehicle's keys. "Are my children safe?" Vision asked making my heart ache at the thought of something bad happening to my nephews.

"That we don't know." Darcy replied with an sorry look before she continued her search.

"And who is that imposter Pietro?"

"We also don't know." I fielded that one. Darcy reached forwards to the little hula girl glued to the dashboard. She pulled back the keys from the ornaments skirt presenting them proudly to us.

"A-ha!" She chimed. I quickly waved my hand in a rapid circle silently telling her to hurry up and drive. "Let's roll." She said getting my message and inserting the key into the ignition.

"Great."

As the van struggled to come to life the strong man suddenly slammed into the window causing Vision to scream. The man began pounding his fist against the window angrily, telling us to get out of the van.

"Sorry, can't hear you." Vision replied, over accentuating his lip movements as he motioned to where his ear should be. He quickly turned back to Darcy. "Drive!" He shouted just as the engine hummed to life and Darcy put it in gear. He turned back to the window as we started to slowly move. "I'm so sorry. We were double-booked by the agents."

The man started yelling stuff back as he attempted to chase after us. But of course since we were in a van he didn't stand much of a chance. Darcy honked the horn as we left the circus, getting out onto the roads of Westview.

---

While we drove back towards town me and Darcy took turns retelling the story of his life pretty much. From his birth as Tony's AI up to now. He seemed to have a tough time comprehending it all. And I couldn't really blame him, he couldn't remember anything past this week. He suddenly smacked his lips making me and Darcy both glance his way.

"So, Wanda killed me?" Vision asked, speaking for the first time since we started telling the massive story.

"Yes." Me and Darcy both nodded at the same time.

"But it's not that simple." Darcy went on to add.

"You asked her to do it." I continued on, staring out the front window, only occasionally glancing at Vision.

"Why would I have done that?" He asked.

"To save the universe." Darcy replied.

"Well..." I chimed, nodding my head to the side. "Half of it."

"Did it work?"

"It did." Darcy answered, grimacing as she tilted her head to the side. "Until the bad guy rewound time and killed you himself. There are a few extra steps, but to set up the context..."

"I came back and died again." Vision finished for Darcy. I slowly nodded, looking to Vision.

"And she had to watch." Darcy added on. We turned the corner and Darcy suddenly let out a sigh. "Oh, man, another red light?" Darcy asked coming to a stop as my eyes flicked out the window again. I let out a sigh as well, glancing up and down the road seeing absolutely no cars in sight. "It's kinda over kill out in the sticks here, don't you think?"

"Yes." Vision answered like he'd just had an epiphany, leaning forwards to look up at the bright red stop light.

After about a minute of us being sat at the red light it flicked over to green. As Darcy started to move the van forwards she proposed a question.

"Also, it never rains in Westview, right?" She asked. I hummed back realising she was right. Seemingly out of nowhere a construction crew had appeared in front of our van. "Whoa!" Darcy yelped, immediately stopping the vehicle. The crew started to set up, placing a 'slow' sign in front of our van. Darcy let out a scoff as they started to extend the crane on the back of one of their trucks up to the traffic lights. "Yeah, great. Just take your time, fellas."

"So if I understand correctly, my original code dates back to an AI called Jarvis?" Vision spoke up, taking our time stopped at the lights to ask further questions. We both nodded, letting him continue on. "But my corporeal form was born of Ultron's plan for global genocide?"

"Correct-o." Darcy replied after a slight hesitation. We sat in silence for a few more seconds waiting for Vision to comprehend what we just confirmed.

"What am I now?" He asked quietly, potentially scared of the answer. Me and Darcy both sighed loudly, preparing to tell him we had no idea how he was back.

"Honestly, I'm a STEM type of type of lady, so I thought she just flipped a switch on your head and brought you back to life, but what I don't get is why you can't leave the hex."

"We don't know how you're back..." I spoke up, refusing to take my eyes off of the construction workers. "And she didn't use you're actually body to do it." We all slipped into silence making me glance at Vision. I could see the motors running in his head as he sadly looked downcast to the floor.

"What I do know is I've been watching WandaVision for the past week." Darcy spoke up making Vision glance across at her. "And the love you two have is real. You belong together." He slightly nodded at her, moving his eyes to look back out the window. It kinda looked like he didn't believe her when she said that.

After what seemed like an hour the construction workers started to pack up their stuff and move on.

"Yes, finally." Darcy chimed, getting ready to drive again. We moved about an inch forwards but yet again we got stopped. A woman held up a large orange sigh and blew her whistle at us telling us to stop. "Oh, come on!" Darcy yelled rocking forwards in her seat. A long line of kids started to cross the road in front of us. Each group of kids holding onto a different rope lead by an adult. "Kids? What's next, puppies?"

Suddenly without warning Vision stood up out of his seat and shot up, phasing through the roof of the van. I gawked, confused as to what had just happened. Where was he going? Me and Darcy exchanged a confused look before she let her hand flop limp on the steering wheel.

"So, we'll just meet you there, then?"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.8K 153
β€’ Maya Stark β€’ Daughter of Tony Stark β€’ Avenger β€’ Fighter β€’ Badass β€’ Sarcastic Asshole β€’ ___________________________________________ 'I may have a p...
131K 2K 58
Y/N Maximoff, the younger sibling of the Maximoff twins , Wanda and Pietro , was traumatised,tortured, experimented by hydra. The avengers found her...
7.6K 338 81
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...
193K 3.7K 67
Grace Stark is the long lost daughter of Tony Stark. Having Tony Stark as a father seems fun but really, he is overprotective and won't let Grace hav...