Chapter 2 - Phone call with Peter

---

I sat cross-legged on my floor. Laser focus on my door, if looks could kill my door would be dead on the floor. I moved my hands so they were laid out, palms facing the ceiling, next to my thighs. Slowly they were enveloped in my purple magic.

My whole body was enveloped and I slowly left the ground. Fluttering my eyes shut I concentrated on everything that happened today. The fact that I almost lost myself to the dark entity in my mind. I know it sounds like some Star Wars shit but it's honestly one of the most terrifying things in my life. Well other than all the bad guys we have to fight.

Slowly I began to pick up other objects throughout my room. When the entity becomes to much for me I basically just have to concentrate on blocking it back out. Meditation is one of the ways I do it.

My eyes shot open at the sound of my phone vibrating against my bedside table. I fell to the floor with a thud, the objects falling down with me. Standing up I turned around and picked up my phone answering it without checking who was calling.

"Hello?" I asked, palm pressed against my forehead squeezing my eyes shut, to try and help with my accumulating headache.

"Hey." My eyes widened as Peter spoke.

"Hi, what's up?" I asked shutting my eyes again. This conversation better be quick, as much as it pains me to say I don't have time for this. I couldn't even tell Peter what was actually up, he'd never understand, no one does.

"Did you hear about the Lagos incident?" He asked as he what sounded like, flopped down on his bed.

"No, I uh, didn't. What happened?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Well, what appeared on the news, the Avengers accidently set off an explosion." He started. "They're saying that it's the Maximoff sisters faults." I sighed as I stared down at my now broken lamp. The news was blaming it on me and Wanda, great.

"Crap." I said put loud accidentally.

"What?" He asked. I fumbled around in my brain for a reasonable answer.

"I broke my lamp." Was what I came up with, the truth.

"How?" He asked laughing. I don't know Pete! I did it when I was levitating it up in the air with me! Stop asking questions!!

Just when I was about to answer Vis floated through my door. I screamed out, placing my hand on my chest when I realized it was him.

"What?! What's wrong?!" Peter asked frantically as he started to shuffle around quickly. It sounded kind of like he fell against his wall...

"Nothing!" I told him. "I'm fine, my sister just scared me." I grimaced slightly, I just called Vis my sister.

"Are you sure you're alright?!" He asked still frantically but he had stopped crashing into things.

"Yes, but I've got to go. I promise I'll talk to you soon, ok?"

"Oh... ok." He stuttered back to me. I hung up the phone and turned to Vis.

"I thought we had a meeting about you doing that!" I practically yelled at him as I tossed my phone on my bed.

"Yes, but Mr. Rogers wanted me to inform you that you are needed in the conference room." Vis said before turning back to the door.

"Why?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at him.

"Mr. Stark is here and he's brought a guest." He told me before phasing back through my door. I gulped slightly as I made my way towards my door.