A Demon Slayer Reborn As A He...

Autorstwa BassoonIvy

Denki Kaminari one day thought about getting a sword to use with his hero costume to solve his attack range p... Więcej

Chapter 1: A Sword
Chapter 2: The Three
Chapter 3: The Past Which Is Now The Present
Chapter 4: Training
Chapter 5: 1-A vs. 1-B
Chapter 6: The Battles
Chapter 7: Sharing Secrets
Chapter 8: Work Studies
Chapter 9: A Talk with Hawks
Chapter 10: Dinner at the Todoroki's
Chapter 11: One Secret Out
Chapter 12: Vigilante Zenitsu Agatsuma
Chapter 13: The Two Who Can See Through Lies
Chapter 14: Friends To Protect
Chapter 15: The Twelve Kitzuki
Chapter 16: The Whole Truth
Chapter 17: Status Reports
Chapter 18: The Tartarus Prisoner
Chapter 19: Pushing Forward
Chapter 21: Lower One: Kinu
Chapter 22: More History
Chapter 23: Preparations
Chapter 24: The First Worldwide Assault
Chapter 25: Suspects
Chapter 26: Runaways
Chapter 27: Traveling Shenanigans
Chapter 28: The Final Five
Chapter 29: Tomioka and Uzui
Chapter 30: Hospital Talks
Chapter 31: Return
Chapter 32: The Demon Slayer Corps
Chapter 33: Tragedy Strikes
Chapter 34: Distraction... Sort Of
Chapter 35: Shinso's Comfort
Chapter 36: Interactions
Chapter 37: Upper Four: Junichiro
Chapter 38: Debrief
Chapter 39: Expendable
Chapter 40: A *Small* Confrontation
Chapter 41: Confession
Chapter 42: The Start of An Ending
Chapter 43: Jaku Hospital Raid
Chapter 44: Gunga Villa Raid
Chapter 45: Hospital Raid Pt. 2
Chapter 46: Gunga Villa Raid Pt. 2
Chapter 47: The Raids Continue
Chapter 48: The Chase
Chapter 49: Gigantomachia
Chapter 50: 10 Hours Before Dawn
Chapter 51: A Thunderous Introduction
Chapter 52: Dance Until Dawn
Chapter 53: Final Demon Assault
Chapter 54: Regroup
Chapter 55: Meeting With Class 1-A
Chapter 56: Hospital Shenanigans
Chapter 57: The Mysterious Duo
Chapter 58: Planning Out
Chapter 59: Send Off
Chapter 60: Upper Five: Hydra
Chapter 61: A Surprise Encounter
Chapter 62: A Weird Family Reunion
Chapter 63: The Butterfly Estate
Chapter 64: The Final Act Begins
Chapter 65: Bated Breath
Chapter 66: Upper One: Kaigaku
Chapter 67: Haibori Woods
Chapter 68: Isolation
Chapter 70-1: Versus Class 1-A
Chapter 70: Desperately Moving Forward
Chapter 71: Tight Deadlines
Chapter 72: The UA Traitor
Chapter 73: It's Time
Chapter 74: Upper Six: Raiden
Chapter 75: A Quiet Homecoming
Chapter 76: A Wake-up Call
Chapter 77: Final Planning
Chapter 78: Spreading The News

Chapter 20: Lower Three: Kura

1.2K 44 29
Autorstwa BassoonIvy

Kaminari managed to get to Kyushu in no time, and stopped on top of a building to look over the area. 

"Wait... how did I manage to get here so quickly... ON FOOT, when Tokoyami has to take a train for a couple hours to reach here?" Kaminari asked.

"Ehhh, this is pretty normal for a Demon Slayer, especially for a Hashira because they watch over large regions," Zenitsu answered.

"Yeah okay, but I'm NOT a Hashira, and neither were you so how am I holding up this well?" Kaminari asked again.

"I might've not had the official title, but I would've if the Demon Slayer Corps were still around after our final battle with Muzan," Zenitsu said. 

"That might've been YOU, but ME? I'm not at the level of a Hashira just yet," Kaminari said.

Zenitsu deadpanned, "you managed to use Godspeed and the seventh form of Thunder Breathing for a longer period of time than I could pull off before the battle with Muzan. Not only that you've been able to pinpoint everything you hear so well, to the point that I wouldn't be surprised if you can enter the Transparent World at some point."

"Transparent World? That's the first time you've mentioned that, what is it?" Kaminari asked.

"I've never been in this state myself, but Tanjiro has. He said that it was exactly what it sounded like, a state of mind that someone can enter that makes everything you see transparent. You can see your opponent's muscle contractions, their lungs when they're breathing, where their organs are placed, and so much more. I've never been able to do it, but you were able to pull off the seventh form easier than I did, so maybe you can do it," Zenitsu said.

"I've never done something like that though," Kaminari said.

"I know, but that doesn't mean you won't ever be able to. You're not a copy and paste of me, so you have the potential to be better and stronger than me," Zenitsu said.

Kaminari heard a scream in the distance, he immediately turned over towards the sound and tried to pinpoint where it was coming from.

"SOMEONE HELP! PLEASE!"

"Come on, you should be honored! You get to live forever inside of the beautiful Kura!"

"Let them be afraid. They don't know what an amazing honor it is to be a part of a Twelve Kitzuki's life and power."

"Lower One and Three, Kinu and Kura. They're here!" Kaminari said.

"Then let's go," Zenitsu said.

Kaminari jumped from building to building to get to where he heard them, but then he heard another voice.

"Hey! Get away from her!"

"Wait hold on! Don't go running off like that!"

Kaminari's eyes widened at the last voice he heard. "Hawks..."

He started running faster to where he heard them, trying to rush over to save them before the two demons hurt them. He soon reached the place where he heard the commotion, and saw a floating, pale-white figure with a bluish tint to its skin and white hair that fades to purple on the tips. The figure had her left eye open, and in that eye the were the words "Lower Three" were written. 

"So that must be Kura," Kaminari said.

"I love that all of you want to be a part of one of the Twelve Kitzuki!" Kura said. "But of course," she said as tons of objects appeared all around the heroes and civilians near them. "A meal always needs to be properly prepped before we can enjoy the flavors."

Right when the objects around them were launched towards them, they were all suddenly struck with lightning, which charred them all to a crisp.

"Thunder Breathing, Fourth Form:"

"DISTANT THUNDER!"

All the objects Kura was controlling were burnt to a crisp, and Kura was shocked at the scene. Kaminari landed right in front of Hawks, who was protecting a woman that was bleeding.

"Hey Hawks," Kaminari greeted.

"Wait... kid?" Hawks asked.

"Yeah, it's me," Kaminari confirmed. 

"So that means this is a demon," Hawks said.

"Yeah, and not a normal one, this one's a member of the Twelve Kitzuki," Kaminari said.

"Twelve Kitzuki?" Hawks asked.

"Yeah, twelve of the strongest demons around, those that are just under the Demon King," Kaminari said.

"I see, so this one's a big threat?" Hawks asked.

"Not as big as a threat as the other one I sense, this one right here is Lower Three, which is the ninth strongest demon. But I also sense another one around here, and believe they're Lower One, who's the seventh strongest demon," Kaminari explained.

"Can you handle this, kid?" Hawks asked.

"I've taken down Lower Two before, who's stronger than her, so I think I'll be fine," Kaminari assured.

"You certainly know a lot," Kura said. "You definitely took me by surprise, that was quite a powerful lightning bolt you threw at me. For that... I've got an offer."

"An offer?" Kaminari wondered.

"To become a part of me! You would live forever and the power you have would increase my power to a whole new level if I absorbed you," Kura said.

"You want to eat me? You think that I would find enjoyment or honor in that?" Kaminari asked.

"I never offer this to any men, you're the only one I've offered this to, I normally offer this to women since they have more nutrition and unique abilities. But men... never impressed me. Until now, Mr. Lightning Boy," Kura said very sadistically. 

 "Why should I listen and accept your offer?" Kaminari said.

Kura looked at Kaminari, confused. "Why wouldn't you? You'll make me stronger and I'm actually taking interest in you, which never happens to any man. And it's not you can decline, I'll kill you either way if you do."

"You think you can kill me?" Kaminari asked.

"You're strong I'll admit, but you won't be able to do anything to me. I'll just regenerate after whatever you throw at me," Kura said, giggling.

"I know your weaknesses, I used it and killed Lower Two, which, if I remember correctly, his name was Ragnarok," Kaminari said.

Kura was shocked, to the point she was stumbling over her words. "W-wait... y-you... you defeated... KILLED... Ragnarok...? B-but... how?!... WE'RE IMMORTAL!!! AND ALL-POWERFUL!! WE'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO DIE?! HOW DID RAGNAROK DIE?!" Kura shouted at the top of her lungs in a panic, covering her face as if she was trying to protect herself. She then all of a sudden clenched her fists and looked at Kaminari with wild and panicked eyes. "Since you know our weaknesses and already killed Ragnarok... then I'm gonna have to kill you and make sure you never kill another demon again!!!"

"You can try, I know Ragnarok did, and yet he failed," Kaminari said, putting his left leg back.

"Try and keep up with the number of objects I can throw at you, Mr. Lightning!!!" Kura said as she started to launch even more objects that weren't originally there, right at Kaminari at all angles. 

"Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash..." 

"EIGHTFOLD!"

Kaminari burnt all the objects to a crisp when his sword came in contact with it, making all the objects unusable to Kura.

"What?!" Kura shouted out in surprise when she saw Kaminari cut through and roast every object he threw at him. 

Thunder Breathing, Fifth Form:

"HEAT LIGHTNING!"

Kura tried to dodge the attack, but didn't move quick enough. Her left arm was cut and immediately disintegrated, all while her shoulder was still sizzling from the effects of the lightning.

"Why isn't my arm regenerating?!" Kura shouted out. Kura looked over where Kaminari was standing.

He was gone.

Kaminari was jumping from building to building, trying to get to the height that Kura was at in the air. When Kura saw Kaminari trying to get above her, she flew up higher before Kaminari could reach her height. 

"Thunder Breathing, First Form: Thunderclap and Flash..."

"SIXFOLD!"

Kura flew up higher before Kaminari could cut her, but then all of the sudden she started falling from the sky. She hit the ground in the center of the road with a huge amount of force against her back, unlike Kaminari who calmly landed on the ground on his feet. 

"But-but how did I get knocked out of the air?" Kura said, terrified of the answer she was gonna get.

"You were using some of your knickknacks to hover in the air by standing on them," Kaminari started. "I saw them when I first launched Heat Lightning at you, so I decided to go for those objects and limit your mobility, which ended up going well because you didn't summon anything else to catch you."

Kura looked at Kaminari, terrified of what else he could do. She frantically looked around, as if she was trying to look for something to use as a weapon. Soon, Kaminari was only a few feet away from Kura, looking down at Kura with a gentle and sad expression. 

"I'm sorry I have to do this, but I don't want you to kill anyone anymore," Kaminari told Kura. 

Kaminari raised his sword to try and cut her head, but was stopped when he heard something coming toward him. 

Kaminari jumped away, dodging all the threads that are coming toward Kaminari. "What was that?"

"Kura... what did I tell you about not thinking things through?" someone said.

Kura gasped and looked up with glee.

"Who was that?" Hawks asked, looking around for where the voice came from.

"Wait... is that...?" Kaminari trailed off.

Kaminari caught sight of another woman sitting on the edge of a balcony, like Kura she also had pale skin and white hair. But unlike Kura, this one didn't have a bluish tint to her skin, and her hair, even though it was white, it didn't fade to purple like Kura. And in her left eye, there was "Lower One" written instead of Lower Three. 

"I told you that some don't like being a part of us and will fight back," she started. "But you can't let them get to you. After all, the stronger the prey, the more fun the fight will be. And the more fun, the better the reward." She smiled sadistically and licked her lips towards Hawks and Kaminari.

"So that's the seventh strongest demon," Kaminari started. "Lower One..."

"Kinu"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

4.8K 119 18
Another demon slayer fanfiction. [Kamado Tanjiro × Fem! Demon reader] "Sʜᴇ's ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ ʙᴜᴛ I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ sɪʙʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɢᴏɴᴇ, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ...
16.1K 542 22
" my own death does not frighten me. but yours? oh, that is my greatest, deepest fear " a story in which a suffering demon becomes an aspiring hero f...
92.5K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
4.1K 69 12
ShinKami V!Shinsou AU X Hero! Kaminari Shinsou Hitoshi has been a Villain since his last year of middle school. Things went wrong the weeks leading u...