A Better Life? Alright!

By Colorful_DyeJob

[ Slight Gender-bent ] [ Langauge ] Fourteen year old (Y/n) was doing her job of keeping the tuna fishes insi... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
๐ŸŽƒHalloween Special๐ŸŽƒ

Rest in Peace

2.7K 83 26
By Colorful_DyeJob

If you haven't heard already the English voice actor for Asmodeus and Mu-Chan, Billy Kametz has passed away on June 9, 2022.

He also voiced acted for Rui from Demon Slayer, Shinichiro Sano from Tokyo Revengers, Kunimi Lieutenant from The Way of the House Husband, and many more animes and video games.

I personally didn't realize he voice acted for so many characters that I knew of since I mostly listen to the Japanese voice actors but knowing now that if I just see Nicolo in AoT or even Asmodeus I'll know that one of their Va's is gone.

I hope his family are being taken care of during this time of theirs and that they heal with time.

Rest In Peace Billy Kametz, it is time for you to rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 9.9K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
478K 30.2K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
467K 9.8K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
972K 52.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...