Ch. 14

TW : Blood
__________

Asmodeus, flying at the speed of sound, weaved through mountains toward the flag. He looked down as he came across a field of cacti with flowers on top of them. The petals opened up and needles were spit out of them and toward the student, but he flew straight up to avoid them.

"I guess I can't just avoid them," he talked to himself as he watched the petals close back up. A determined expression appeared on his face as he nodded his head, he then stuck an arm out down toward the cacti, "Gorgan Snake!"

Pastel pink smoke appeared in front of Asmodeus before it moved around to curl around him. The smoke dissipated to reveal his familiar, the Gorgan Snake. It hissed next to his head to show it was ready for his command.

"Burn them to the ground," he commanded as he dropped his arm to his side.

Without hesitation, the familiar moved around him and flew in front of him. It inhaled before breathing out fire at the cacti, resulting them into being burned to a crisps as they weren't fire resistant. 

"Well done," Asmodeus praised it as he rubbed the top of its head.

The Gorgan snake closed its eyes as it enjoyed the pet, it hissed in appreciation before disappearing into a puff of pastel pink smoke.

"So cool!"

The voice of Claric catches Asmodeus' attention before he could continue flying.

"One more time! One more time!"

He blinked before he felt a tap on his head and weight on his back. He turned his head to see Claric in a Chibi Form, riding on his back. "You're. .when did you. . " Asmodeus could only sputter out in confusion as he looked at him.

Claric, now in his normal form, shrugged his shoulders, "I was already on your back from the start, and then. ." He wondered off on his explanation as his head slowly turned to look somewhere else.

"Don't get distracted when your explaining something!" Asmodeus scolded him.

As the two were flying still, a purple blur rushed passed them in break neck speed.

"What was that?" Claric asked as he leaned to see pass Asmodeus' shoulder.

"I think it was Sabnok," his eyes followed where the blur was heading, they then widen as he realized where he was going, "don't tell me. ."

"Hey Azz-Azz! You're slowing down!" Claric informed him as he watched as vines started to tangle around the pink haired student's legs. The vines started to reach for his own legs, "I'm getting tangled! Come on dude!"

"Stop struggling!" Asmodeus yelled at him as he used his magic to attempt to get the vines off of him. He looked over his shoulder to look at him with a glare, "you're not even tangled like me, fly away you idiot!"

Claric kicked his legs as he tried getting the vines away from him, "it has my foot!" He whined as it wouldn't let go of his shoe. He then felt a harsh tug from the plant, resulting in his falling.

But his grip stayed on Asmodeus, bringing him down as the two were now falling into the vines.

Asmodeus shakes his head from the fall, trying to regain his surrounding. Something slithering on his body gets him to react, using fire magic to burn the vines around him.