Ch. 7

With their books put into their bags, (Y/n) and Asmodeus sat on a stone bench while Claric chased after a butterfly in the garden.

"He seems nice" (Y/n) commented as she watched him.

Asmodeus watched him with a blank expression, "I do not understand why we have to watch him"

She looked at him, "why are you opposed on this?" She asked him.

He turned to look at her, "I never delt with a demon like him before, I don't want to waste my time on someone like him " he commented as he turned to look at Claric, only to jump slightly as the green haired boy was suddenly in front of them.

The smile on his face never leaving, "you two want to play a game?"

The two blinked at him, "huh?" They both asked.

He laughed while putting his hands behind his back in a playful manner, "a game! I have different kinds!"

Claric proceed to move his hands from the back to the two Fanny packs like things on his hips. He opened the zippers and put his hands into them, pulling out a variety of games.

"I have a thorny prickly ball, the glutton glutton picture book, and my favorite bloody family breakdown playing house set!" He threw them into a pile beside him as he named each item he pulled out of the small pockets.

The (h/c) haired girl was looking at the different items as Asmodeus leaned sightly toward her, "let's run before he picks something" he whispered to her.

She hit him on his arm, "stop that! It's rude to decline someone who looks that happy"

"That smile of his does-"

"I've decided! Bloody family it is!" Claric bended down as he grabbed the set.

With a cardboard set of a kitchen place on a dark blue mat on the ground with a wooden table, Claric held onto two whiteboard.

He opened the cap and began writing on it, "I'll be the money making husband while (Y/n)-chi is my lovely seducing wife and Azz-Azz can be the young husband who is sleeping with my wife" he tapped the marker on the board before looking at the two, "Kay?"

(Y/n) blushed a bit at the role he wanted her to play, "I don't know if I can play that role Claric"

Asmodeus glared at him as he crossed his arms, "stop joking around, we won't play such ridiculous roles"

The green haired boy pouted, he walked over to where (Y/n) stood. He put his hands together in a pray motion with the boards in between them, "come on! Please (Y/n)-chi, it'll be so much fun!"

The girl looked at him with slight widen eyes, 'oh no'

One of the words (Y/n) cannot go against, 'please'

A sigh left her mouth before she gave him a smile, "sure, it sounds like fun"

Asmodeus turned to look at her surprised, "but (Y/n)!"

Claric's pout returned to a smile as he clapped his hands, he separated the boards and put one of them over (Y/n)'s head. String was attached to it so it hung from her neck and rested on her chest.

"Are you sure?" The pink hair boy asked her as his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

She looked at the board upside down before, "no harm in a little game, let's do it together Azz" she turned to him with a small smile.