Ch. 12

A loud swishing noise could be heard outside, "get in the net!" Yelled Claric as he held a butterfly net, trying to capture the arrow that was guiding them to their class.

(Y/n) stepped out of the tower, a confused expression appeared on her face, "our class isn't in the first year tower?" She questioned out loud.

"It appears so, wonder why the Misfit Class is not in the tower with the others" Asmodeus commented as they walked away from the tower,

The arrow continues to lead them as a cave appeared in the distance, Claric continued to try to capture it as they got closer to it.

His tail swished in excitement as he noticed the cave, "perfect! It'll be corner and I can get it!" He exclaimed as a mischief smile appeared on his face. But when he got to the entrance, he looked inside confused, "stairs?"

Asmodeus and (Y/n) soon joined him at the entrance, "stairs?" They both questioned as they weren't expecting a set of stairs in a cave.

"It's underground? There's a classroom in a place like this?" Asmodues asked in disbelief as they started to descent down the stairs.

"I wonder how far we're going" Claric said as he put the net away in his fanny packs.

It took them a while before got to a flat area, but before the (h/c) haired girl got off, her hands flew to her nose, "it smells!" She yelled out as the smell almost caused her to puke.

Asmodeus took out a napkin from his pocket and held it to his nose, and Claric just used his hand to covered his nose. Claric was the first to get to the flat level and he saw what was the source of the smell.

In front of them was a pile of garbage.

"Who leaves garbage out here?" He questioned as he moved passed it.

Asmodues walked behind him, "this is a garbage dumping site" he answered him.

"It goes down further!" He tells the two as they stood at the next set of stairs, seeing the yellow arrow pointing in a new direction.

(Y/n) made sure to rush pass the the garbage and start walking down the stairs, "how much farther do you think it is?" She asked as she brought her hand down from her nose.

"Hopefully not much longer, class should start soon" Asmodeus answered her as he put his napkin back into his pocket.

Claric brought his hands to fold behind his head, "this is too much walking, I could be enjoying some tasty snacks right now" he complained.

Something yellow was at the bottom of the stairs, when they got closer they saw that it was a door. They looked up to see the arrow point at the door, it then burst into sparkles before disappearing.

"This is our class?" Asmdoeus asked.

(Y/n) pointed above them, "there's a sign" she pointed out.

A loose sign hung at the top of the door, a piece of paper labeled 'Danger' was written on it.

"That's not creepy at all" Claric commented as they moved their attention back to the door.

The girl was the one to grab the door handle, but when she did the door was already opened without her needing to push. "It's open?" She asked in a soft voice, but continued to push it open all the way.