Ch. 1

The sea was starting to get rough, waves clashing into each other as they grew in size. Unfortunately the waves were crashing into the sides of a tuna fishing boat, causing it to sway side from side violently as it tried to stay afloat.

"If any of those tuna touches the ground, your pay is getting docked (Y/n)!" A burly men's voice said to the (h/c) haired girl under the deck before slamming the door behind him.

(E/c) eyes widen as she looked to the closed door, "I can't survive on docked pay! That's so cruel!" She yelled before turning her attention to the hundreds cages of frozen fish as she attempted to fight against the sway of the ship, but failing as she is having to reposition her feet to stay standing.

As if to cause even more chaos for the poor teenage girl, the locks holding the frozen fish started to wiggle before opening the cages. Her eyes widen more as she stared at the tuna slowing sliding out of their cages.

"Gah!" The sound escaped her mouth as she ran to try to catch the giant falling tuna, but it seemed more dangerous if you compared her height to them.

She managed to catch two before having to dodge one, the sound of a knife was heard as it flew passed her. Sweat started to form on her as she continued to dodge, 'each time a tuna touches the ground my pay is lowering, this is the end of me!' She thought in a a panic as she caught a tuna and shoved it back into a cage, as she closed it she felt her body move on its own to avoid another falling fish.

(Y/n) let out a sigh of relief before looking up, her body stiffed as she saw at least five giant tuna fell down straight at her.

"I can't avoid that in time!" She yelled before bringing her arms up to an attempt to protect herself from the scaly beings.

This is (Y/n) (L/n), she was forced to work at a young age due to her parents being useless trash who don't work, hence this.

Her eyes were squeezed shut as she was prepared for the impact. But not feeling anything, she slowly opened her eyes as she peeked through her arms, "what?" She asked in a quiet confused voice as she saw the tuna frozen in the air.

The area around her slowly changed from the tuna boat to a room with red walls and black flooring, shadows seemed to cast down from the wall, giving the room an ominous feeling. A rope appeared out of thin air as it flew at her and wrapped itself around her, bounding her arms to her side.

She blinked as it wasn't progressing what was happening to her just yet, "eh?"

Just like how the rope appeared, a tall lanky men walked out of the shadows. His shoes clicking against the wooden floor as he came to a stop in front of her. (Y/n) took in the men's appearance since she has never seen someone like him in her life. The men wore a purple suit with fur lining the collar and the coat had a tail to it, he had no hair as only two yellow horns on his head. A slightly big white moustache was on his face along with his glasses, which prevented her from seeing as light was casted on them.

The men lifted a hand to her, a slip of paper being held by two of his fingers. With a swish of his wrist the paper flew at the (h/c) haired girl and landed on the rope.

She leaned forward to see what was written on it, only for her eyes to widen in shock, "sold!? I was bought!? What is this!"

The men just chuckled in response before snapping his fingers, causing the two to disappear from the room and appear in the sky.

Her eyes continued to wide before she shut them out of fear, "what's happening!?" She screamed in panic as she could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

"..." a men's voice spoke to her but it was not in any language she could think of, causing her panic to increase slightly.

"I don't understand!" She said loudly, she then attempted to peak through her eyes to see what was actually happening. (E/c) colored eyes widen in complete disbelief and shock as she saw that she was moving above what seemed to be land in the sky.