Ch. 11

After doing her morning routine, (Y/n) was sitting at the dining table with three piles of dishes placed neatly in front of her.

Opera poured her more of Hell Gray Tea into her cup.

The girl swallowed what was in her mouth and gave them a smile, "thank you Opera" she thanked them.

The redhead nodded their head before walking away with the teapot.

"(N/n)!" The familiar voice of her grandpa was heard before he made his dramatic entrance by opening both doors to the dining table room.

She moved her attention over to him as she placed her last plate onto the third pile.

He clapped his hands together as his head tilted, "classes will be announced today, and I made sure to put you into a certain specific class" he told her with a closed eyes smile.

"A specific class?"

He nodded his head as he opened his eyes, "it'll help with keeping you from standing out, I'm just helping with making your wish come true" he continued to talk as he moved to sit in his seat.

The (h/c) haired girl looked down as she thought about the decision he made, she then nodded her head as she looked back up, "thank you, sorry for all the trouble"

He waved a hand, "oh think nothing of it, I'm just trying to keep my granddaughter comfortable" he lowered his hand down as Opera placed his breakfast in front of him.

"(Y/n)-Chi!"

The three looked at each other as they heard a faint voice from a distance.

"Morning!"

(Y/n) blinked, "oh, Claric is outside"

A small chuckle came from the older men, "go ahead and see your friends, I have also put them in the same class as you so you wouldn't be alone"

She nodded her head, "thank you, I will see you later"

(Y/n) stood out of her chair and made her way around the table, grabbing her book bag from the side before walking out of the room. With the adjustment of her coat top, she opened the front door and walked out to see both Claric and Asmodeus at the front gate.

The green haired ram bounced as he held onto the gate, "(Y/n)-chi!" He called out to her as he was excited on seeing her,

Asmodues gave her a simple wave, "good morning Mis- (Y/n)" he corrected himself as he greeted her as she walked up to them.

The gate opened as she approached it, she walked in front of them with a smile, "good morning Azz, morning Claric"

Claric let go of the bars and wrapped his arms around the girl's arm, "(Y/n)-chi, are we going to share snacks today?" He asked her.

She looked at him, "sure, I wouldn't mind a few snacks"

"Shall we get going?" Asmodeus suggested to them.

"Sure"

"Let's go!"

The three of them walked from the mansion and toward the school. As they walked out of the forest her grandfather's mansion was seated on, they were out in the open with roads on different elevated levels from one another. (Y/n) stood between the two as they walked, Claric had removed himself from her arm as was marching next to her, while Asmodeus was moving in a natural way on the other side of her.

"So we're in the same class?" Asmodeus asked.

(Y/n) nodded her head, "that's what grandpa told me, it'll be easy knowing I'll have you two with me" she admit to him.